Monsters in my head

By Blondness20

Jess is a very troubled 13 year old. With an abusive mother, a father that up and left, bullying, self harm... More

Monsters in my head
1
2
3
4
5
6
7 (triggering)
8 Ash's P.O.V.
9
10 Allisons P.O.V.
11
12
13
14 Allisons P.O.V.
15
16
17 Allison's P.O.V.
I don't know how to live anymore 19
I don't understand
The Gates of hell
I just pretended to be okay but I really wasn't * Allsions P.O.V.*
You don't have to be alone Allison's pov
More than friends?
Jeff's pov new school
Allison POV back to school
Family reunion
Why?
Darling you'll be okay
Cupid rhymes with stupid
Invisable
Invisable 2
Comming to an end
Months
Explinations
Hugs not drugs
Everything is over

A list

35 4 8
By Blondness20

Ash, Jeff and I all walked to ash's house . The walk was quiet and in all honesty that's not a bad thing. Because I'm at a loss for what to say now. Everything happens for a reason, but I do t understand why the world thinks this is what I need. It's not, all I want is an escape. thing seems to be crumbling again. And I dot know how much I am going to be able to handle. I know we all get depressed at one point in our life, but why does it have to stay for so long with me? " Jess... Are you ok?" Jeff asked and I just simply nodded and kept walking by ash. Jeff grabbed me by the waist and I stopped and spun around to face him. " Stop blocking us out Jess." He whispered and then let go of me and started to walk to ash's again. I looked at the ground and walked behind them. The silence was starting to get to Jeff and I could tell but we were soon at Ash's house and I went to the Spare bedroom. Ash and Jeff dropped my stuff off in there and then they went to the living room. I laid down on the bed and put my headphones in and listened to music. I sighed and soon Vic Fuentes voice lulled me to sleep.

When I woke up I heard Ash and Jeff yelling at something. I got up and saw ash's mom shaking her head and the bis screaming at each other as they played Mario. Ash's mum smiled and we both went into the kitchen. " I'm so sorry to hear about your parents sweetie." I smiled and said " Its fine, its not your fault." She sighed and handed me a purple book. " Ash told me some of the things going on while you were asleep. I think if you write down your feelings and try to put your emotions into something it may help." She said " Thank you." I say as she slides the book over to me. " I added some things for you to fill out too. if you want we can use this to communicate. " I flipped through the book and saw one labeled list and it was 10 things I love, hate, love to do and hate about myself. but for things I hate I had to offer an alternative. "I'll work on it" I said and then we heard more shouting and soon there was loud "ow's!" and "fuck you's" I laughed and went to watch them play Mario.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612 8 15
Josie James is a normal girl. She goes to school. She goes to clubs. She has friends. Everything that a normal person in life has. That is until Year...
21.5K 665 13
The only thing more exhausting then having a mental illness and pretending that you don't. Jess Williams is a sixteen year old girl with a secret. S...
138K 3.4K 40
He moved out 2 years ago. He broke all contact 1 year and 322 days ago. She became depressed 1 year ago Her first attempt was 1 year and 284 days ag...
147 2 22
This is a story about Laura. She is a young girl who has had to deal with a lot of pain and suffering through her life. Having to protect herself at...