Love at the second sight ~ Ge...

Por Germangie_lover

Angie and German last met after Maria's death. In their second meet they fell in love with each other. Will a... Más

10 years later
Smiles
Thinking
Your body...
Nothing
Clèment
Happy Birthday!!!!♥♥
Feelings
Secrets
A request
A date
Daydreaming
New book!!
Confession
The truth part1
What to do?
Clèment
The night part1
The night part2
Can we forget?
What??
Quick question
The truth part2
Talking
Moving on... can we?
The holiday
A passionate night
Surprise
Mom
Time together
Project?
The wedding
The honeymoon
New book

2 questions of 3

420 36 2
Por Germangie_lover

German's POV

The rest of the summer went away so fast and the Studio where Angie is working started too.
The first weeks flew away and the school got a new pianist, Jeremias...:/
A day Angie came home with Vilu while talked and giggled on something.
-Hey girls!! What are you talking about??
-Just Jeremias. .. he likes Angie...
-What??
-Don't worry... I don't like him, I look at him as a friend. Nothing more...and he looks at me in the same way, just Vilu thinks it...
-Just me auntie??? Asked she.
-I hope so...said I.
-Okay, okay...I let you two talk about this... bye. Said she and left us alone there.
-And you like him (too)?? Asked I while walked closer and grabbed her waist.
-Why do you want to know? Are you jealous?? Asked she cheekily.
-What if yes?? Asked while leaned closer until our noses touched.
-I'll be happy.
-You won't be happy if I kiss you? I asked and she smiled so we kissed. It was so magical but I was afraid of this guy... I needed to do something ;)

Angie's POV

After the kiss I went to the kitchen to Olga. We were talking while German left the house and 30 minutes later came back. He acted weird a bit but I didn't care about it...
Some time later he came in.
-Hello. He smiled.
-Hi!! I said.
-Angie...I have 3 questions to you... well would you like to come out with me for a date?? He asked and looked into my eyes.
-Yes. I'd like to.
-Okay...then maybe at 7 pm?
-It's okay.
He smiled, kissed my cheek and walked out.
-It was just A question! Where are the others?? Olga said.
-I don't know Olgita...
Honestly I really don't know what he is planning....

--TIME SKIP--

At 6:58pm I walked to the downstairs in a lightgreen dress. (A/n.:Angie wore the same dress at German's and Priscilla's engagement.)
German was waiting for me.
As I arrived beside him I hook on to him and we headed to a beautiful french restaurant.
We talked and laughed a lot but I was still curious about that 2 more questions.
-German...I began after a minute silence. -Before on that day you said you had 3 questions to me...and you just asked one... can you tell me the others?? I asked and he looked into my eyes.
-Of course my darling...he smiled and got up.-Would you like to dance with me? Asked and took his hand.
-Yes!! I smiled and we began to dance.
We danced so perfectly (I just hope :D ) and I felt nobody was around us... just we, nobody else.
Then the music stopped. We were so close.
-Do you want to know the third question?? He asked while stared my eyes.
-Yes...I muttered.
-Angeles Carrara...started he and knelt down...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.8K 1.6K 46
What will happen when Angie find out Jeremias? Will she leave Buenos Aires? Will she be happy? And what will happen with German? Will he with Esmeral...
32K 1.5K 37
When Angie returns from her two year trip from France, she learns that German, the one she thought was the love of her life, has a new love of her li...
17.5K 968 35
Fourth and final book in 'Germangie- Life Together' Since they got back together, German and Angie have married and had kids. There have been ups dow...
28.7K 1.3K 35
Second book in the 'How I like my tea' collection. German finally proved his love for Angie and now they are dating. Everyday he fights to prove his...