Clèment

Angie's POV

Few days passed and I decided to forget German and my feelings towards him.

I can't love him... he is my brother-in-law and... aww but the way as he looks at me...

But sometimes it seemed it can work utill a day when lots of things changed... but start it in the beginning:

This day started good. The sun was shining, the birds were singing. I went to the kitchen to make some coffee for me and later I left with Vilu.

As we arrived to the Studio Violetta went to Fran and Cami and I went to the teacher's room where I saw Antonio and Clèment were hugging.

-Okay uncle...said he and Antonio left.

-Hey!! What's the matter? What happened??

-Hello darling... ah it's quite long...but now I have a class..

-After the lessons we can talk about it during a walk, okay?

-Yeah it sounds great!! Smile he, kissed my cheek and left.

His behave made me worry. What's happened??

--TIME SKIP--

We finished our lessons and went to the park. Vilu was with her friends.

-So.. what's the matter??

He smiled sadly and looked at me.

-I'll leave Buenos Aires in maybe about a month.

-What??

-You heard it...my dad needs some help with his job and he asked me to go home... to France.

-Ohh Clèm... I'll miss you so much... Said I and hugged him tightly.

-Me too, but...

-But?? Asked I surprisedly.

-Would you like to come with me?

I froze. He asked me to go away from my family with him??

-Clèment...I love you just...

-No no no no Angie don't get it wrong...I know you're in love with German and I love you too as a friend... I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend or something like that just if you want to come to France...

-Well I really don't know...my family my friends my job in a word my life is here and I really don't know... let me think about it...

-Okay amiga. Smiled he.

Then we changed the subject and later I went home and during the journey I balanced which choice would be the better. Will I miss German as Vilu if I leave?? Or should I stay and see German every day with Jade and try to forget him?? I thougth this offer gave me something to think about but it wasn't the thing which made my day worse and in the same time more interesting because it was just 2 pm...