The truth part2

A/n.:Probably you'll hate me because of this chapter...but I still hope you like the story :)

German's POV

-Aww you're the best niece I've ever wished...

-And you're the best aunt I've ever wished... said she and hugged me tightly.

-What??? Asked I shockedly.
They broke the hug and turned to me.
I just stared Angie and thougth about her.
-I... I-I can explain it...started Angie, but I interrupted her.
-Why? Muttered I.
-... B-because...started Angie and began to cry but Violetta interrupted her.
-Why didn't tell me I have an aunt? Why?? Asked she but I just stared Angie.
-I was scared...and I don't want to lose you...finally I said.
-German... you won't lose Violetta... let her growing up!!!! Said Angie still crying.
-Vilu can you leave us alone? Asked I, she nodded with tears in her eyes and left.
We just stared the other's when I spoke up
-Why? Why didn't tell us... didn't tell ME who are you?
- I-I was afraid... of losing her...but now I know it was a bad idea...
I still gazed her and she did it too.
-A-and why did you let me to fall in love with... you?? Asked I while looked into her eyes.
-I couldn't stop it... it was too... too intensive and I wasn't enough strong to resist against my feelings....

Angie's POV

I just cried and stood there.
-I couldn't stop it... it was too ... too intensive and I wasn't enough strong to resist against my feelings....said I
-But I didn't know who I fall in love with!!!! P-pls leave us...Said he and looked away
-Will you take Vilu away?? Asked I angrily.
-I don't know. Said he coldly so I went to collect my things and I left.

Firstly I went to Clèment's flat.

Clèment's POV

It was late afternoon when someone knocked on the door.
It was Angie. She seemed like she's cried.
-Bojour Angie!!! What's the matter?? What happened??
-German...started she and fell onto my neck.
-Ohhh Chéri!! Come in and tell me everything!!! Said I and we went in and sat down on the sofa.
She told me the whole story, she was so sad and heartbroken and I guessed maybe I won't be able to make her to smile with my news...
-Angie... calm down... I'll always be here for you don't worry...
-Thanks Clèm... it means a lot...
I just smiled and she relaxed her head on my shoulder and sobbed
-Do you want to hear good news?
-Well it sounds good. Tell me!!!
-I won't go back to France. My dad doesn't need help so I can stay as long as I want.
-Ohh it's fantastic!!! Said she and hugged me tightly.
Later on I ordered some food and we watched a film. Angie'll stay here at night, I won't let her to be alone now. She needs someone and I'm here. :)