The truth part1

Violetta's POV

I was going home when I saw Angie and Clèment are sitting on a bench and talking.

I walked closer to them and heard

-You love him too?? Asked Clèment.

-I shouldn't feel it... it's impossible... I'm Maria's sister... and it's wrong, I don't want to betray her...said Angie and I froze.

She is Maria's sister. My mother's sister. My aunt and I didn't know about it!!!!!!

-What? Asked I with tears in my eyes.

They turned to me and Angie froze too.

-Violetta...muttered she. -I can explain it...

I started crying and ran home.

Angie's POV

Violetta found out my secret. It's my fault, she doesn't deserve that find out it like this...

I ran after her.

-Angie!!! Can we talk? Asked German as I arrived home.

-Pls not now...said I and ran to Vilu's room.

I knocked on the door.

-May I come in? Asked I softly.

-If Angie is your real name...mumbled she while she was lying on her bed.

-Vilu... I'm so sorry... I didn't want to lie, I just wanted to be near you and your dad doesn't want it... so I decided to lie to everybody about me...but now I know it was the worst idea ever...said I while I was crying.

She just stared me for long seconds. Finally she hugged me. I hugged her back tightlier.

-My auntie!!!! Cried she.

-My niece!!!! Cried I too.

--TIME SKIP--

More than an hour passed and we were watching photos and talking. Finally Vilu spoke up

-Angie...from now will you be honest with??

-Yes, of course.

-Then can I ask something?

-Yes...said I still don't know what she meant.

-Do you have feelings towards dad?

-Violetta...

-But when I was in yhe park I heard Clèment asked you loved him too and you said you shouldn't feel this...

I couldn't say anything...

-Happened something between you two? Asked she.

-Ööö...

-Pls tell me... he's my dad and you're my aunt... I should know... do you love him?

-Vilu... it's wrong... I don't want to betray Maria...said I and held my tears.

Vilu just hugged me.

-I don't want to dad marry Jade...

I didn't say Angie just still hugged her and it's better now she knows I'm her niece, but my feelings still wrong...