Smiles

Angie's POV

I moved into the Castillo house. Pablo wasn't really happy about it, but I didn't care about it.

3 days passes since I live there and German told me there will be a party for Violetta's birthday and asked me to help to her.

I helped to Violetta to choose the perfect dress for the party. She helped me too. She's really cute and helpful I really love her. I should tell her who I am for she, just I'm afraid of German will take her somewhere else...I don't think so but I don't wamt to take risks.

--TIME SKIP--

The party started. Vilu was talking with someone when I arrived to the room. Then I saw German who stared at me. I smiled to him and he did it too.

Then Violetta came beside me.

-What are you doing? Asked she and I looked at her.

-Öö...nothing...said I.

-If you say so...said she and left.

I looked at German. He still stared me, but then Jade came there and took him away for some reason.

German's POV

I saw Angie. She was really beautiful. We stared each other and we smiled to each other. Then Vilu came to Angie. After she left Jade took me away (I don't know why).

After the party everybody went home. I went to the kitchen where Angie was.

-Hey!! Said I.

-Hey! Smiled she and took down the glass.

-Did you enjoy the party? Asked I.

-Yes..it was fantastic. Smiles she.

-You're nice in this dress. Said I without thinking.

-Ööö...thank you..Said she and blushed lightly while I realized what have I said.

-Sorry... I mean... öö...

-It's nothing...but sorry I go to sleep..good night!!

-Good night!! Said I and she left.

Well girls these were the first 2 chapter. What do you think? :)