Daydreaming

Angie's POV

After this day I was tired so I went bed early.

I read my book when I heard a knock on the door. It was German.

-Angie...started he,stepped in and closed the door.- About the afternoon... I wanted to kiss you...-said he while grabbed my waist pulled me closer and leaned in untill our noses touched...

-German...w-what are you doing?? He just smiled and kissed me.

I couldn't resist it...I kissed him back. We broke apart and he just smiled at me. Then he disappeared and I woke up in my bed.

Ah it was just a dream. He didn't want to kiss me...but why do I want it??? I can't love him...

I went to the kitchen for drink something and I met German.

German's POV

All night I was thinking about Angie. Something caught me in her.

While I was thinking I got a bit thirsty. I went to the kitchen and I met Angie.

-You can't sleep too? Asked I.

-Yeah...said she and looked down.

-Anything wrong? Asked I while lifted up het chin and looked into her beautiful eyes.

-No no ...everything's ok...said she while stared my eyes. Her beautiful blue-green eyes... I couldn't take off my eyes from hers.

-Angie... what happened in the afternoon... ööö...

-Forget it...it's ...nothing...

-What happened?? Asked Vilu behind us. I let Angie.

-Ööö...nothing... we said in the same time.

-Then what were you talking about?

-Were you spying on us?? Asked I.

-No no...just good night... said she and left.

I wanted to leave too but German stopped me.

-German...pls it's too late.. Nothing happened...smiled she sadly. -Good night.

And she left.