Talking

German's POV

She knew it. She knew I'm her brother-in-law. But it's my fault she didn't tell it... I scared her because not letting Vilu near her.
And she left. I don't know where was she going just that she isn't here... near me and it made me worry...

Violetta's POV

After dad found out Angie's secret broke up with Jade.
She tried to make the things up but dad didn't listen. Today morning she left the house.
Yesterday I tried to call Angie but she didn't answer. I hope she's right. I know she loves dad, and he loves her too...ohh I need to do something.
Then an idea came into my mind...
I called Angie maybe now she would answer.
"-Hello Vilu!! Said she.
-Hey Angie!! How are you?? And where are you??
"-I'm fine don't worry... and I'm at Clèment...
-Angie... dad broke up with Jade.. maybe you two need to talk...
She sounded a bit hesitated for a while.
"-Vilu... no we don't...
-Yes, you need. I give the phone to him. Said I and gave the mobile to dad and I went away but I still heard his sentences.
-A-Angie...started

-We need to talk... can we meet? Asked he.
Angie might say yes because dad smiled a little.
-Ok... I'll be there. Chau. Said he and they hung up.

German's POV

Angie agreed to meet up at our bench.
I went there and I saw her. She looked beautiful as always.
-Hi. Said I.
-Hello. Said she as I sat down.
There were few seconds quiet.
-Angie....I can understand you. Formerly I couldn't but now I can.
-About what?
-About us. You wanted to keep the distance but I didn't let you... I couldn't hold back myself.
She just looked at me so I continued
-I broke up with Jade. I don't love her. I lo...
-No. Pls not continue!! It's wrong and now you know why. I don't want to betray Maria. Said she and looked down
-Yes. Me too. But as I knew her she would want us to be happy...said I and lifted up her chin. I started lean closer but she stopped.
-Pls don't do this with me...said and stood up and wanted to leave but I grabbed her wrists and pulled her back.
-Just then can I get a hug? Smiled I.
She just hugged me. I felt some tears fell from her eyes.
-Don't worry... I'm here for you... I'll always be.
In the hug they both felt so safe and comfortable what has never ever before.....

Sorry for the boring chapter...