โค Dildariyaan: Tales Of Love โค

By books_heart23

"I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect." ~Taylor Swift "Love recognizes no barriers. It jum... More

โคAasโ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ2โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ3โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ4โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ5โ™ฅ๏ธ
๐ŸYeh Raha Dil๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ2๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ3๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ4๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ5๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ6๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’•Ishq Main Tere ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•2๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•3๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•4๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•5๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•6๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•7๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•8๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ•ŠJunoon๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š2๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š3๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š4๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š5๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š6๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š7๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š8๐Ÿ•Š
Author's Note
๐Ÿ’˜Mehboob Qadmon Main๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜2๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜3๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜4๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜5๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜6๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿฅ€Teri Chahat Kay Hisaar Main๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€2๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€3๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€4๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€5๐Ÿฅ€
Important Announcement
๐Ÿฅ€6๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€7๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€8๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ’ŒMuhabbat Kitabon Si๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ2๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ3๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ4๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ6๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ7๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ8๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ9๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’œRaaz-E-Qalb๐Ÿ’œ (ON HOLD)
๐Ÿ’œ2๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ3๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ4๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ5๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ6๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ7๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ8๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ”ฅSehar๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ’Œ5๐Ÿ’Œ

5.3K 442 48
By books_heart23

Jis Nay Rujooh Kiya, Woh Paa Gaya
Ana Main Jo Raha, Woh Reh Gaya
Jo Tanha Raha, Woh Fana Hua
Na Main Raha, Na Tu Raha
Jo Jhuk Gaya, Wohi Sab Paa Gaya

💌💌💌

"Are you not going to the university?" Wahab asked in a soft voice to a sleepy Hayat, who had not gotten up for university as yet.

Hayat squinted her eyes open and looked at Wahab who was bent over her. "No." She muttered, placing the blanket back up on her face. Which clearly signalled that she didn't want to talk any more.

Wahab kept his eyes on her for few minutes and then sighed, moving away from the bed. He sat on the sofa and kept looking at her.

Hayat knew he was still looking at her, she was starting to get nervous from his gaze. Her heart had started to beat at a faster rate than normal.

"Can you stop looking me?!" She finally spoke, getting out of the blanket and glaring at him.

A smile threatened to fall on his lips but he controlled it. For the first time, her glare wasn't irritating him but it was the opposite. It was amusing him, her large angry eyes were making his heart soar high. "No." He said with a serious face.

Hayat was unable to recognise whether he was joking or was actually serious. But they didn't have any such relation where they would joke with each other. She was baffled at his audacity. She had been noticing him behaving weird since two days towards her. He had been taking care of her for the past two days, doing everything that she once used to do. He took care of her diet, her medicines and the most confusing part was his constant stares. He was looking at her as if he would never see her again or as if was seeing her for the first time ever.

The latter was true. Wahab was looking at her as if he was seeing her for the first time. This time it was in a completely different light. He was looking at her like a husband looks at his wife. He was seeing her like a person who had just started feeling the love in his heart for the person opposite them.

Why was this sudden change in him? Why did he forgot Washma so easily as soon as another woman came in his life. He had been thinking about his feelings and behaviour since the past week and these two days made him realise that he was starting to feel something towards his wife.

Previously when he used to think about Washma, his heart would ache but now when he thought about her, there was nothing. His heart was silent as if Washma never were a part of it.

Now, instead of Washma's face when he closed his eyes, he sees Hayat behind his closed eyes. Her smile, her laugh, her in that rain, her in that wedding dress, her crying, glaring at him, that was all what he saw like a film.

It seemed as if there was never a woman with the name of Washma ever in his life. He was bewildered how that was possible. The woman he loved for so many days held no power over the woman who had just recently entered his life. That part of his life seemed like a dream to him, a dream that wasn't worth remembering.

He had not realised that it was all the power of Nikkah, where a stranger becomes your life. It is such a pure bond that ties you with a person and compels you to fall in love with that person. It puts love in the heart of two people, tying them together for the rest of their life. The bond is so strong that you can not escape love no matter how much you try.

Wahab had also been affected by that bond, it might have been really late, but it still happened. He had started to give someone the space in his heart that was empty.

"Why are you behaving so weirdly? I am still the same Hayat." Hayat informed him with an irritated eye roll. Wahab's behaviour made her forget about the reason of her breakdown for past two days. Thinking about his behaviour every moment had made her forget the trouble she was in. She had no time to divert her mind in that direction. She just wanted to know what was cooking in Wahab's mind.

Wahab shrugged, "But I am not the same Wahab." He said and got up, leaving the room, making her think about his words in his absence.

Hayat scratched her head in turmoil. What did he mean by those words? He is the same Wahab. Was he talking about his alter ego or something? She did think he was loose in the head but it was starting to become a reality.

Or maybe... A full blown smile came on her lips. Was he perhaps... no, her smile vanished. She was thinking way above what could never be a possibility. He would never think about her in that way. She was just trying to delude herself. It would rain gol gappay before that could ever happen. He would never love her when he already had another love in his heart.

Her phone vibrated next to her, snapping her out of the ridiculous thoughts. There was no use thinking of something that would never happen. She sat up properly on the bed and opened the phone. Without really focusing on it, she opened the notification.

Her eyes skimmed through the messages, causing her eyes to widen the more she read. Another message came along with few photos. Hayat's face paled as she read the message and saw the photos. The phone slipped through her fingers, landing on the floor with a smash.

Just then Wahab entered the room with a tray of food. He stopped in his place when he looked at Hayat. He felt something off about her, her face was as white as a ghost. She was frozen on her place. His eyes went to the phone which was on the floor. He felt something to be wrong.

He quickly placed the tray on the table and walked towards her carefully. He stood near her with a racing heart. "Hayat?" He asked softly, looking at her.

Hayat slowly looked up at him with blank eyes. Her eyes were empty of any emotion. She stared at him for few seconds as if looking at a stranger. Then within seconds, her eyes filled up with tear, flowing through her eyes.

Wahab felt those tears piercing his heart. The person who had given her nothing but tears wanted to see no tears in her eyes ever again. "Hayat?" He whispered again, bending down in front of her. "What's wrong?"

Hayat didn't answer, loud sobs escaping her mouth. These cried were heart-wrenching to hear for Wahab. His heart felt as if it was held tightly in someone's fist.

Without thinking of anything, Wahab quickly took hold of her head and placed it on his chest, an arm placed around her waist. His right hand went towards her head and he ran his hand through her hair. The contact with her body bought warm chills in his body, as if he had the whole world in his arms.

On finding a warm body to place her head on, Hayat felt as if all her worries were gone as if she had found home. She was still crying, her body trembling in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his stomach, clutching his shirt tightly in her hands.

"What happened Hayat? You are making me worried. Is everyone okay? Your dado or uncle?" Wahab said, slightly placing her lips on her hair. He was surprised at his own actions but he didn't stop himself.

Hayat shook her head against his chest. Her cries had slown down, only sniffing could be heard.

"Toh phir?" He asked again, feeling his shirt wet due to his tears. (Then?)

Hayat thought whether she should tell him. His calm and concerned behaviour towards her was melting Hayat. She was about to tell him when the words on the screen played like a film in her brain. She wanted nothing more than to tell him, to reduce the burden, but she didn't tell him.

"Saim died." She lied, still hugging him. The reason for crying was that lie. Although Saim dying was actually true.

A sour feeling hit him full force. It was jealousy. Hearing her mutter someone else's name made him see green.

"Who-" He cleared his throat. "Who is Saim?" It seemed as if he forgot that the part where she said he died.

"Rooha's husband Saim." She hiccuped, pulling away from him. His closeness was making her feel giddy.

Wahab felt as if he was told that Covid 19 had completely and successfully been removed from the earth. He took a deep breath of relief. unknowingly. But he was still confused, who were these people?

"Were they your friends?" He asked, looking at her red nose and eyes. Her whole face was red from crying which made her look extremely adorable. The red, tearful eyes were making him feel her closer than his heart.

"No," Hayat shook her head in denial. "They are characters from Rooh Ki Rooha. He was Rooh's best friend."

Despite the serious atmosphere, Wahab felt like laughing. He controlled himself or else he knew Hayat will be offended. "Oh." Although there was a part of him that knew she wouldn't cry just because of that, that too early in the morning. Her having a nervous breakdown and then crying like this did not make sense.

There was something that she was not telling him.

"Are you sure that is the only reason?" He clarified, fighting the urge to shake the answers out of her.

Humara aisa koi rishta nahi hai jismay mujhe aapsay jhoot bolnay ki zaroorat paray." Hayat fully separated herself from him, avoiding his eyes and picked her phone up from the phone. She got up and disappeared into the bathroom.  (We don't have that type of relationship where I would need to lie to you.)

Behind her, Wahab stood in his place, still staring at the place where she was sitting. Although those words were true, it still hurt him. The words were like a sword that twisted through his guts. He never gave them a chance to develop that kind of relation where you could tell the other person everything.

He thought of something and then nodded. He had to give himself another chance but before that he needed to get a closure.

Aaine Se Aaj Humne
Saar Utha ke Ye Kaha Hai
Muskurana Seekhlo Tum
Aansuon Ne Kya Diya Hai

Jo Muqaddar Main Likha Tha
Wo To Humne Ji Liya Hai
Jaam Karwa Zindagi Ne
Jo Pilaya Pi Liya Hai

Ab Kahani Hum Likhengey
Ek Kahani Hum Likhengey
Har Safay Pe Naam Apna
Bekhudi Se Likh Diya Hai

Dil Lagaya Hai Dobara
Han Dobara Kya Karun
Jo Kabhi Na Tha Humara
Hai Humara Kia Karun

💙💙💙

Hayat shut the door behind her with trembling hands. She looked at the phone in her hand with fearful eyes. Just then it rang, as it promised.

Hayat gulped, in debacle over whether to answer or not. Then she remembered the threat. With slow shaky hands, she picked up the phone and placed it next to her ear. She waited, licking her sudden dry lips.

"I see you saw the messages." A sinister voice echoed through the phone. "How did you find the photos? You look too good in them." He laughed cheaply.

Hayat's mind flashed to those photos, her lips threatening to bust into cries again. Those pictures were of her hugging, kissing and holding another man's hand, she was in Anas Hamdani's arms. All were fake and she knew that. But who would believe her?She remained quite, not saying anything. She didn't want to pick up the phone but his threat that he will send the pictures to her family sounded in her ear if she didn't pick up his call.

"I think cat has gotten your tongue. Where has your courage gone?" He mocked, making Hayat clutch the phone tightly in his hand.

"It's okay, you don't have to speak. Just listen to me." He started, "Mainay suna hai tumhara aik adad shohar hai. Agar tum nahi chahti kay yeh tasveerain uss tak pohonchay, tum mera phone aisay hi har dafa uthaogi. Jo kahunga tum woh karogi, jab jab milney bulaoonga wab wab milne aaogi. Aur haan kisi ko batane ko koshish ki toh yeh tasveerain viral kardoonga." He threatened. (I heard you have a husband. If you don't want these pictures to reach him, you will always answer my phone like this. You will do whatever I say, meet me whenever I ask of you. Beware, if you try to tell someone about this, I will viral these pics.)

"Woh tasveerain jhoothi hain." Hayat spoke in low voice, her voice was shaking just like her. (Those photos are photoshoped.)

Anas laughed cynically. "Jaaneman, woh tumhe pata hai aur mujhe bhi. Lekin yeh baat dusron ko kese pata hogi? Kirdaar toh tumhara mashqooq lagay ga. Zaleel-o-ruswa tum hogi puray zamanay main. Iss kiye behtar hai tum wohi karo joh main keh raha hoon. Achay bachon ki tarhan meri baat par amal karo aur mera number block karney ki bhi galti na karna. See you soon." With that he blew a kiss through the phone and shut the call. (Sweetheart, you know that, I know that but how would the others know? You character will be questioned. You will be insulted in front of everyone. That's why it would be better that you do what I tell you. Like good kids, listen to whatever I say and don't try to block my number. See you soon.)

Hayat slid to the floor, her back rested against the door. Tears flew down her face yet again. She hid her face in her hands and cried, not making any noice. What kind of helplessness was this. She prayed to Allah to help her out of this trouble and save her honour from getting tarnished.

After few moments, she got up and washed her face, splashing cold water on her face to make herself normal. Pretending as if nothing was wrong, she stepped out of the bathroom where Wahab was waiting with the food.

She took a deep breath and sat on the sofa, next to him and started to eat slowly. She was eating the food as if it was poison. She couldn't get the food down her throat with all the stress.

Wahab watched her for few seconds and then cleared his throat. "So tell me about this novel of yours that made you cry so much." He tried to humour her and divert her attention to something else than what could be bothering her.

Hayat's hand stopped mid air, her eyes snapping towards Wahab. She looked at him as if he grew another head. "Since when are you so interested in my novels and life?" She taunted. Despite being in such difficult situation, she didn't forget what her husband had done.

Wahab shrugged, trying to act nonchalant. "We only have few months left together, we should at least become friends if not husband and wife."

Hayat placed the spoon on the plate with a loud, her temper rising. She was about to take both of Anas' and Wahab's frustration on Wahab. "Where were you for the past six months? Suddenly you remembered that you have someone else that lives in your room. There is no use us becoming friend when we won't even be in each other's life in the next six months." Only Hayat knew how difficult it was uttering those devastating words.

Wahab looked away from her in shame. "I am sorry." He muttered.

Hayat chuckled mechanically. "Can that sorry bring my six months back? No, right? Then keep that lame sorry to yourself." She got up and left the room, still in her sleepwear. She went near the pool and sat there, staring at the water, tears falling down her eyes.

Bara Shok Tha Tujhko Dil Torne Ka
Nigahain Mila Kay Mujhay Chorne Ka

Jahan Tu Ne Yadon Ki Gathri Ko Chora
Wahin Maine Ashkon Ki Mala Rakhi Hai

Mujhay Ghum Diya Hai
Jo Kiston Main Tunay
Mere Ghar Main Us Gham Ki Dunya Rakhi Hai
Dunya Rakhi Hai

💙💙💙

"Assalamualikum." A female voice answered the phone, a huge hint of surprise present in her tone.

"Walaikumasalam. How are you?" The man on the other side asked, gathering courage with extreme difficulty.

"Alhamdulillah fine. I think you dialled my number by mistake." She said.

Wahab's head bowed in regret. "For the first time, I have dialled the right number. I really wanted to talk to my best friend who I had neglected. You were right, I am selfish."

Washma sighed. "I am glad to know that you have realised that."

Wahab removed his back from the railing of the roof. He looked down at his wife who had her foot dipped into the water. She looked lost, her attention was focused on her reflection in the water.

Hayat started at herself and Wahab stared at Hayat.

Wahab started speaking, his gaze focused on the woman that was starting to haunt his every thought and he couldn't escape no matter how much he tried, so he stopped trying.

"I have done many mistakes in my life and I never acknowledged them. But you know, the biggest of them was neglecting the woman that was sent to me by Allah. He created her only for me and I couldn't respect her like I should have. I was ungrateful and I think I am extremely late in trying to rectify that mistake." He took a deep breath, running his hand across his face.

"You are not late Wahab." Washma muttered.

"I am Washma. I am so late that she doesn't even look at me. She hates me and I don't blame her for that. She can't share whatever is wrong with her because I didn't try to build that kind of trust between us from the start. If I couldn't give her the place as my wife, I should have at least treated her like a human. I neglected her before even giving us a chance." Wahab's voice was full of regret. "I feel so ashamed and angry at myself that I was about to lose an innocent and pure person like Hayat.

A smile came on Washma's face. "Tumhay Hayat say muhabbat ho gayi hai." It was more of a statement than a question. (You have fallen in love.)

Wahab's eyes moved away from Hayat's body when she looked up. She had felt someone staring at her and turned around to see who it was. Her eyes looked up where Wahab stood but he was looking into the sky.

"Yeh kaisay mumkin hai, mainay toh kisi aur ko woh jaga di hai." He was still denying, running away from his feelings. He didn't want to give them a name, which was clear as crystal. He was accepting those feelings but not accepting them at all. (How is that possible? I have given someone else that place.)

"Duniya main sab mumkin hai Wahab, bas khud par aur Khuda par yaqeen hona chahiye." (Everything is possible Wahab, you just need to trust Allah and yourself.)

"Aisa bhi mumkin hai kay pehli muhabbat bhool kar dusri muhabbat main mubtala ho jaye koi insaan, jaise woh muhabbat kabhi hui hi na ho?" Wahab asked in confusion. (Is this also possible that you fall in love with another person when you already lost your heart to another, as if you never loved that person?)

"Agar dusri dafa muhabbat ho toh samjho pehli muhabbat muhabbat thi hi nahi." (If you fall in love for the second time, then you were never in love the first time.)

"Toh phir kya tha woh? Kyun itne saalon say aik saraab kay peeche bhaag kar tarap raha tha?" (Then what was that? Why was I running after an illusion for so many years and torturing myself?)

"Tumhe uss ladki say muhabbat nahi hui thi, muhabbat kay ehsaas say muhabbat hui thi. Tumhe koi pasand aaya par tumne usay muhabbat samajh kar khud ko aur dusron ko barbaad kardiya." (You never loved the girl, you fell in love with the feeling of love. You liked her but thinking of that as love, you destroyed yourself and others.)

"Phir yeh kaise maan loon kay iss dafa mujhe waqai main muhabbat hui hai?" Wahab asked, his gaze going back to Hayat who was now walking on the grass. (Then how can I accept that this time it is love?)

"Kyunkay yeh muhabbat Allah nay tumhare dil main dali hai Nikkah ki soorat." (Because Allah placed that love in your heart in the form of nikkah.)

"Maine bohot galat kiya hai Hayat kay saath." Wahab whispered in defeat. He had accepted that he had fallen in love with Hayat. "Dil toda hai maine uska." (I have done extremely wrong with Hayat. I have broken her heart.)

"Jo galat kiya hai usay sudharo, puri koshish karo kay Hayat tumhe maaf kar sakay. Uska dil joro ab. Rasta mushkil hai par manzil bohot khoobsurat." (Whatever you have done wrong, make it eight. Do whatever it takes to ask for her forgiveness. Mend her heart. The path is difficult but the destination is beautiful.)

"Kya mujhe woh maaf kardegi?" He asked like a child, innocently. (Will she forgive me?)

"Sachay dil say mango toh Khuda bhi mil jata hai." (You can even get God if you ask with true intentions.)

A huge burden was lifted from Wahab's shoulders after that talk. He didn't feel the pang of pain or any bitter feelings when he spoke to her. After so many years he spoke to her like before, before everything she was his best friend and he had ruined that in his misery.

He was releaved that he was finally able to collect his thought. His heart was at ease after so many days. Now his only goal was to ask for Hayat's forgiveness and give her so much love that she would forget the wrong he had done to her. He also had to find out what was troubling Hayat.

A charming smile came on his lips to finally get the person he was in love. What if she wasn't his first love, she would be his last.

But his realization was too late.

💙💙💙

A ping from her phone made her jump from her phone. Wahab's eyes snapped to her from the sofa, who had gone pale. What was going with her. For the past week, she had been so lost, indulging in her own thoughts. She didn't go out of the house even once, she had trapped herself in her room and the lawn. She didn't even play with the kids. She refused to eat properly, or communicate with anyone.

She didn't even touch her phone, neither read her novels.

Hayat had become someone unrecognizable. Her face had lost all the colour, dark circles appeared under her eyes. Her once red and moist lips had become dry and cracked. The whole day she just sat in one place, staring at something. One single sound was enough to scare her out of wits.

Wahab had tried to question her, but she always ignored him. Wahab was not going to the office at all, doing all his work from home. Her condition was scaring him. He had been taking care of her, forcefully feeding her and trying to indulge her to talk or divert her mind but nothing worked.

He had called Amal who had gotten worried as well but she didn't Wahab anything. Hayat had made her promise. Hayat hadn't even spoken to Amal or her family. Amal had lied to her dado and papa that she was busy with her studies.

Sweat appeared on Hayat's temples as she picked up the phone with fear in her heart. She read the message, her breathing increased. Meet me tomorrow at 12 noon. If you don't come... Hayat bit her lip so hard that blood started to gush out.

Wahab knew her condition was connected to that damn phone. So he decided to wait when he would be able to get his hand on that phone. He knew it was wrong to snoop into someone's phone but he had no other choice than doing that.

Hamna, Muneeb and the kids had gone out of city for Hamna's friend wedding since the morning. She had wanted Hayat to come as well but she refused.

Hayat got up with weak knees, her whole body was shaking. She would have fallen if Wahab hadn't held her from the waist. Hayat looked at him with empty eyes, sending a sharp pain in Wahab's heart.

Hayat jerked herself out of his holding and went out of the room with slow and steady steps. She went to the lounge and sat on of the sofa's. Her mind was empty, the fear had taken over her whole body causing her to not feel anything. She was numb. She intertwined her fingers and pulled them hard. Her body was moving, leg moving up and down. Her brain was fighting a battle with her heart. She knew if she went, she won't come back like before. If she didn't go, her whole identity will shatter in pieces. She was between the devil and the deep blue ocean. So she chose the deep blue ocean.

She got up and walked off towards her destination.

Wahab had received a call as he was about to go behind Hayat. It was an important call from a client from abroad. He went towards the sliding door and closed the curtain, hiding the blue swimming pool and the lawn. It was almost time for bed, so he never forgot to close them like everyday.

He spoke on the phone for fifteen minutes and then ended the call. He glanced at the bed, when his eyes fell on Hayat's phone. He decided whether he should look through it or not.

After debating for few seconds, he went towards the phone and took it in his hand. Biting his lip, he opened the lock. The phone had no password or security on it. He swiped open the phone, a heavy guilt in his heart. His brain told him not to do it but his heart forced him to see what was bothering her. He sighed and decided Hayat already hated him, him doing anything else will not affect her hatred.

Just then a message notification came on the screen from a number that was not saved. He read the message right from the notification. You haven't answered darling. His jaw ticked at the message.

He quickly opened the chat history. He swiped up to read them from the start. As he read all the messages, his eyes burned red with rage at the vulgar messages. Hayat had not answered them but there were calls that were attended to. The pictures were burning his body up. His fist clenched, rage filled every fibre of his body.

Wahab felt like finding that piece of shit and beating him so bad that his own family will not accept him.

He threw the phone on the bed and ran outside the room to find her, but she was nowhere. He looked around her nook and corner of the house but she was nowhere.

"HAYAT!!!!" He shouted in the empty room.

"HAYAT WHERE ARE YOU?!!!" He yelled again, placing his hands on his knees, his eyes looking for her desperately.

On remembering the one place he didn't look at, he ran outside in the lawn. She wasn't there as well. He ran a hand across his dishelved hair. His eyes were rimmed red with control. He ran towards the swimming pool. The sight in front of him caused him to freeze in his place.

He stopped breathing for few seconds, his heart started to race fast. "Hayat!" He shouted, snapping out of his shock.

Tears escaped his eyes as he ran towards the floating body of Hayat inside the pool. He jumped into the pool without thinking and swam towards her. He carefully picked her unresponsive body from the pool and took her outside, placing her on the swimming pool chair.

He checked her pulse, which was running extremely slow. "Hayat please don't do this." He wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "Please don't leave before I love you like you deserve. Don't snatch yourself away from me even before I got you." He begged and placed his hand on her chest, trying to give her CPR. He did all the procedure but she didn't respond.

"Hayat, baby please open you eyes. Please forgive me! Please open your eyes just once." He was yelling like a mad person. He felt as if his heart would stop beating if something happens to her. He bent over her face and gave her mouth to mouth, her lips had gone blue with the cold water in the cold whether. Once, twice but still no response. He placed kisses across her whole face, trying to get her to gain consciousness.

He once more gave her mouth to mouth, trying to breath life into her. Abrubtly Hayat's body suddenly jerked and threw all the water out of her system. A huge breath of relief escaped Wahab's mouth, his eyes smiling with the tears.

Hayat tried to open her eyes but was unsuccessful. Wahab hugged her wet body to himself, holding her tightly in his arms. He was afraid if he let her go, she will leave him. "Thank you!" He whispered in her ear. When did she become so important to him that he knew he won't be able to breathe of something happened to her.

"Wa-Wahab-" Hayat whispered and the next moment she swayed in his arms, losing all her senses.

Wahab quickly got her up in his arms and rushed up and inside their room. Placing her on the bed, he quickly called his family doctor.

After ending the call, he looked at her laying on the bed. Her eyes were looked and her face was blue. He noticed her shivering and then finally acknowledged her wet clothes.

He quickly ran towards the closet and took out a dry set of clothes. He went towards her and hesitated, but he knew he had to do it. There was no other way.

He placed a blanket on top of her and went towards the switch board to shut the lights. After he was done with that, he slid the curtains open a bit to get some light inside. Placing his hands under her blanket, he started to remove her clothes. It was difficult but there was no option. Tying to not look at her, her removed her clothes and changed her into the dry ones. Once he had done all that, he sighed with relief and switched on the lights as well.

Wahab also got changed and sat next to her, bending down to kiss her forehead. "I am sorry." He whispered, taking hold of her cold hand in his.

Soon the doctor came and injected her with a drip and prescribed some medicines. She was out of danger but her body was extremely week due to depression. The doctor asked Wahab to take care of her diet and told him to call him if something happens, even though he said that she was fine now. She was under the effect of medicine so she would wake up by tomorrow afternoon.

Wahab escorted the doctor out and came back inside, closing the door. He didn't inform anyone else so that they don't get worried.

He went inside the room and laid besides Hayat. Taking her hand that was without the grip, her intertwined with his own. Placing the hand against his lips, he placed a soft kiss on them. He kept looking at her, his heart had now calmed down.

"Why would you do this to yourself Hayat? Didn't you think about your family... about me? I am sorry, I am so sorry." He whispered against her hand. "I promise I will destroy the person who tried to destroy you".

With one hand, Wahab took Hayat's phone and sent the number to his phone. He sent that same number to someone and called that person.

"Hello Jawaid, I want you get every detail of this person by tomorrow morning." He ordered and cut the call.

Placing the phones on the night stand, he pulled Hayat into his arms, her head on his chest and the arm around his stomach. Kissing her forehead once again, he fell into slumber while gazing at her.

"I won't let any harm to come to you, I promise."

Simat Gaya Hai woh Shakhs Rooh Main Iss Qadar
Kay Woh Door Ho Toh Dhadkanon Main Zawaal Aa Jaye

💙💙💙

Hi Guyss😘

So here is another one. How do you guys like the new development?

That's all for now.

Till Next Time
Take care
Bye❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 25.9K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
698K 36.7K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...