hickeys ➳ 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐲...

By f4iryvta

❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistake... More

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
hello there (important)
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
100K??!
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

4.8K 152 59
By f4iryvta

"yes, yes we do. but you're hurt, it's better if you get treated-" eun scoffed at haechan's concerned words.

"says the one that was basically beaten to a pulp." her hand pointed at him. "plus, it doesn't matter. i just wanna talk and get this over with."

there was a silence between the two before eun sniffled. "come on, talk like you wanted."

the reason eun even chose to speak to haechan like she wanted to say before seungmin interuppted, is because she truly just wanted closure. he had to say what he wanted so she'd fully move on from him.

a simple talk wouldn't hurt, right?

haechan sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "eun listen, i'm so sorry. what i did was absolutely idiotic and i was being very selfish and inconsiderate of your feelings."

"when you bursted to me last week, i finally realised how stupid what i did was. your feelings mean alot, eun. i really do care for you and i should've thought about that before." eun just nodded, avioding eye contact.

"i know you lost all your trust for me. you don't know how much that hurt to hear coming from you you especially since i was completely oblivious to my feelings."

eun looked up at haechan when he said that. her eyebrows furrowed at him, after his last sentence.

what.. does he mean by that?

haechan stepped foward, as he held eun's hands in his which she let him do. she just wanted him to clear her obvious confusion.

"i was oblivious to the fact i had feelings for you eun. i was oblivious to the fact i genuinely cared for you. that i... that i love you. genuinely. i liked you for a while, even before i slept with you. when i said i liked you when i asked you out for our first date, i genuinely meant it but i didn't realize that."

"that soon blossomed to love. true, real love for you and only you eun. when we first slept with eachother, i was so happy you trusted me enough to give your virginity to me. that you even said you loved me back."

eun blinked her eyes in remembrance of the memory. when he first said he loves her.

haechan collasped beside her, sweat dripping from both their foreheads. the couple both faced the ceiling in their naked bodies filled in sweat.

haechan sat up and looked down at his exhausted girlfriend. "don't move. i'll clean up the mess."

he got up from the bed, grabbing tissuse from his desk before walking back and wiping his cum spread all over her stomach.

eun didn't even care for what he was doing as she was too tired from her recent orgasm she just had.

haechan threw it somewhere eun didn't know, and layed next to her again.

he pulled her body closer to his to cuddle her in a comfortable position to sleep in. he held her in his chest, letting her chin rest there as he brushed her bangs from her face.

his gaze landed on the mutiple hickeys scattered on her neck as she breathed her eyes shut but she was still awake, just to calm down.

eun honestly looked so calm. the way she lightly breathed from her nose, chest liftly up and down slightly. her pink lips, her small boop nose, her soft light skin and her pretty doe eyes which were closed at the moment with her beauty spot.

her features made her look so pure and innocent but from what they did tonight, she was far from that.

tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, haechan leaned in and planted a soft peck on the girl's lips making her blink her tired eyes open.

haechan gave her the most affectionate and tender look, gazing down at the girl he could now call his.

"i love you."

the words repeated over and over again in eun's head as she processed exactly what he just said.

she couldn't believe her ears. did her boyfriend just say he loves her? yes he did and it shocked her. his feelings developed from just liking her to actually loving her.

and so did hers.

"i.. i love you too, hyuck." she leaned closer to him and gave him a kiss aswell, this one more longer and deeper. more love and affection. more emotion. one of their most fond shared kisses to eachother.

who knew those three words play with her heart strings this heavily?

"i really love you eun." haechan said, sincerity heard in his voice but eun found his words hard to believe.

"h-how can i believe you this time? i believed you the first time only to find out it was all fak-"
"my feelings for you were never fake, eun. they were just portrayed in a way i didn't want them to be." he quickly corrected her.

"and...my feelings aren't from a bet, or prank. nothing like that. the boys don't even know i'm doing this. they don't even know my feelings for you." haechan lightly tightened his grip on her hands.

"so please, eun. please accept my apology and feelings." he gave her pleading eyes, lifting up her chin to make her look directly in his eyes.

after a moment of silence, eun bit her lower lip in deep thought of an answer.

eun had to admit, she really loved haechan and wasn't over him. but she wanted to be. that's why she even made the decision of talking to him instead of walking away in anger, she didn't want that.

she wanted to talk like mature adult even though she wasn't one, and come to terms with haechan even if they weren't good.

but the sudden dump of information made it difficult for her. it was all too much for her to process and made her so confused of her feelings.

"i-i can't. i can't accept your feelings haechan, i just can't." eun shook her head and slipped her hands out of his hold.

"i might still love you but i can't trust you again. i can't risk myself of getting hurt again. i care about me more and my feelings matter. my heart matters and you can't just..." she sighed.

"you can't just fix it like that."

even if he really did love her, eun couldn't take him as he already left her heart in shambles and so will she leave his the same.

she didn't care for revenge, she just didn't want to hurt herself anymore than she already did.

stepping back from him, eun held her hands together and finally faced him with a false smile.

"i'm sorry, haechan. i hope you understand where i'm coming from. i can't risk my feelings like that. not now, not ever."

and just like that she left the closeted room, leaving his heart in shambles similar to hers.

look at haechan confessing and shit.

do y'all think haechan's feelings are forreals or fake? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.3K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
445K 16.6K 66
Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A quiet boy. A new kid. A lone wolf. Wh...
70K 2.1K 42
"i have a boyfriend." "then break up with him for me." highschool au published jan 2021 finished may 2021 i hate this book lol
6.6K 42 42
they met through an app. she wasn't perfect, she always showed a bright side of her but that wasn't truly her only they know read to find out :) // a...