Living Failure

By KIMZST4R

Mina. Sana. Momo. More

Living Failure (Rework?)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 3

3.6K 228 131
By KIMZST4R

Mina and I really did go out...

...of the classroom.

I was sort of profoundly impressed that Mina has the nerve to play with my feelings, which is unacceptable. Sure, I admit that she gave me a heart attack because it was the first time someone had ever proposed to me like that.

Right now at the moment, Mina was satisfied that she plasters a mean smile across her lips and I find myself wishing this girl to be single for the rest of her life. Period.

"Fufuh, I didn't expect the so-terrific student would easily be manipulated by sweet talks. I thought you weren't the type to get caught up in these things," Mina stifles a girly chuckle and finger on her plump lips.

We were both outside the school to watch the sports club doing their activities, but at this hour, running and jogging would be the most efficient thing to do for them.

"Do you deceive people like that in order to make things happen? If so, you wouldn't be able to have a boyfriend or girlfriend," I say.

"I appreciate your concern, but I'm not into that boring stuff since it distracts my goal,"

Leaning at the wall and watch the volleyball court with Mina, we were at least five meters distance to make it look like we're not talking or anything.

"Whatever floats your boat. So, why did you want me to go out?" I feel the morning breeze into my face and heads up to the sky.

"For security, what sports do you play?" Mina asks.

"What do you mean 'For security,'? Do I really look like the bad one that stares at students in the middle of their club activities?"

"No, that's not what I mean, I guess but your dead eyes says otherwise," Her smart way of talking makes me doubt her existence 'cause she's unbelievable.

"Why are you so obsessed with my face? I know I'm aware that I'm cute,"

"Please, I believe you're creeping me out with your horrible self love," Tsk.

With that, she blew a soft sigh and smiles that confused me. "How strange,"

"What is?" I ask, watching the track team members jogging around the field.

"I've never held a conversation this long to anyone before so I'm overwhelmed to a certain degree," She tells, but it sounded like Mina was complimenting herself.

Speak of the devil, I haven't seen Mina talk this much too. I've been distracted that I flop to realize I was talking to her.

"Why are you in Helper's Club?" I asked.

"Why, you ask? That's quite a question there,"

"I just thought you're not a type of person to stick your nose into other people's business. I have always thought you and I are the same,"

We're both introverts and not very open to others, but I can't say she's as loner as me. I have actually seen her with Sana before, but not for long. Mina normally doesn't care. We almost share the same common.

We both think that youth is a ridiculous idea.

After listening to my statement, she giggles in an adoring way and glances. "Have you been observing me all these times? Sneaky of you,"

"It's not that I want to but for someone who is an introvert as well, seeing someone alone by themselves stood out to me the most," I tell.

Almost flustered by her words, I'm certain that she was avoiding my question but if she's not down to talk about it, then I respect her boundaries.

"That's because..." To my surprise, she gave me an answer and reveals her minor motives. I had half expected her to pretend I didn't say anything too personal. I was left impressed.

"...It's stressful to not have anybody to ask help when you needed it,"

Somehow, I find it comforting to know that Mina is a normal human being.

"Then, what's the reason why Helper's Club is not doing well?" Before I noticed it, I asked a new question. I should've kept quiet and acted like I didn't care.

But at that moment, the wind continues to gently struck against her and looks at me as she spoke. "If you want to know that much... come to the club later,"

"Leaving me hanging, I see?"

"It's my turn to ask now. Y/N, what is it that you want to do?" Mina just asked an important question I have yet to answer.

What do I want...? I want nothing. So embarrassing that I have no goals in mind. Then so, what am I exactly fighting for in this cruel environment?

"Class is about to start. I have to go back and review for today's quiz," She then takes her leave.

I guess Mina is not only a selfless woman, but also a studyholic.

Everyone must've had their reasons. I did give it a thought, about being in a club but when I said the clubs weren't really my taste, I meant it. Perhaps I have set my standard way too high.

While I let my guard down, Mina strolls away from me and returns to the classroom without a glance.

Should I go back too...?

♧ ♧ ♧

As a Misanthrope person, I have always been a good company for myself. Studying about a person learnt me how to challenge humanity.

Humans stupidity are infinite.

Most normal humans would believe that life is worth living for, but in my case...

Living in this environment is not worth living for....

As our first period begun, we had a review for the quiz. This states that it's the only chance to pay attention.

"Let's have Mina to solve this problem for us,"

This immediately made me turn my head at the back to glance at Mina. She didn't seem to notice my eye contact and she walk ahead the board to answer the problem.

What was I expecting? Looking back at me and smile?

At that sigh, I sense someone stared at me. It was Sana next to Mina's seat.

When I caught her eye, she quickly pretended to watch Mina on the board and supports her.

Was she looking at me...? So fishy.

♧ ♧ ♧

After that morning class, it was lunch time.

My favorite place to eat would be the chapel's staircase. Its stairs has a wall, so it's a perfect sanctuary for me to be alone. No one walks in here too, and I enjoy it here a lot.

"Today's lunch is sandwich, huh? My Mom is overreacting a little, she cooked two because she thought I have found myself a friend..." I sigh.

My favorite drink would Yakult Yogurt. Just from the strong juicy taste of it makes my life complete.

You ever just sit on the edge of the staircase with a complete meal to eat? Lovely, if you ask me.

"There you are!" I heard a sudden voice out of nowhere and I freaked out.

"What?"

It was Sana. Her hair is ridiculously vibrantly colored dark brown. She's sort of fortunate to be in this school that has no rules against hair colors. It frankly suit her, to my taste but that is not important now.

"Chun Y/N! This is where you are! I have been looking for you!" She put her hands on the waists and blocks the way, to look strong.

"Huh? You can see me? Wow, you sure have a gifted eye," I joke and calmly eats my sandwich.

"WH-WHAT?! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES YOU?!" She's practically terrified and couldn't get a hint of my joke. Is she dumb...?

"Ever read a sign on the wall that says keep silence? We are in front of the chapel," I tell.

"O-ohh, didn't see that, haha, That's because you scared me," Sana chuckles, patting her head.

"So? What's your business with me? Just so you know, it's 5$ every second because you didn't ask for an appointment," I take a bite.

"What are you, a clinic doctor?! Anyways! I'm glad I found you, though!" She points at me.

I give her a squint, "Hey... how do you find me here?"

"I ask every students I run! They said they are too afraid to look at your scary face, but they told me anyways!" Sana explains.

"Suspicious... no one knows this is my place.. unless there's a stalker," I keep staring at her, right to her soul that she finds herself shy and looks away.

"O-ohh.. is that so..? B-but I really did ask so I think they happen to see you?" Sussy baka.

I sigh, "Forget it, spit it out. Once I'm done, I'll go back to the classroom,"

"W-wait a minute! I'm!ー" Her stomach growls in hunger. It was cute though. I snort, quietly giggling and Sana blushes.

"H-hey! Laughing is bad! So cruel! Gross! The worst! Don't laugh at me!" Sana whines.

"So lucky of you, I have one sandwich left for you," I hand her my lunch box to her.

"Eh? R-really? But it's your lunch..."

"My Mom made two but I could only eat one," I explain.

"Huh? Your Mom must think you have a friend or something~" Aishi, this girl knows it, and I even tried my best not to hint it out to her.

"Shut up..." I shyly say.

"Then, I'll gladly take it~ Thanks~!" Sana sits next to me with a bright smile, catching me off guard in the process.

"Take your time. Don't take my lunch box too, though..."

"Hehe! Okay, okay! Just the sandwich~ Ah~!" She takes a big bite of a sandwich and swoons. "Delicious! Your Mom's a good cook!"

"Hey, didn't you eat lunch?" I interrogate.

"No, I don't really eat lunch. Also, Mina is gone off somewhere else and Momo have friends already. So, I remembered I have some business with you so I came looking for you!"

"Really? What is it that you want?"

"Well... after this, are you free?" Sana asks as I feel my heart slightly getting weak at the tone and I gulped.

"Somewhat..." I blush when Sana grabs my wrist and her clear eyes stares at me. I could see my reflection through it which surprises me.

"Then... will you go out with me...?" She says softly and her face flushed.

What's happening? Is this some kind of joke?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.6K 37
Read to find out ;) (Sana x neutral reader) Start: 1|6|22 End: 2|19|22
62.4K 2.6K 23
{Mina ff} "Will you be my player 2?"
6.7K 172 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
10.5K 538 33
The Myouiri's | F. Reader x Twice | Twice Fanfiction