the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 44

1.7K 29 2
By 1dsonlyangel

Abby Miller
My eyes pop open with Niall spooning me from behind, one arm has somehow snaked under my neck, wrapped around it but applying no pressure while the other was around my hip. He was silently breathing behind me, and no matter how much I didn't want to wake him up, I had to.

"Niall," I squirm out of his grip. He shoots his head up and moves his arms off me. I scramble up, tripping over but catch myself, pushing the bathroom door open, sliding on the tiles of the bathroom on my knees while Niall chases after me, grabbing my hair.

I gag and throw up everything I had in my stomach from the night before. He grabs a hair tie from the counter and ties my hair up as I empty my stomach. "Oh baby," he pouts rubbing my back. I feel my throat and eyes sting so when I feel like I'm finished I lean against the wall with Niall sitting in front of me.

"This sucks you know?" I rasp.

"I know," he murmurs.

"It's only gonna get worse, I read that someone couldn't breathe or sleep at all when they were around 30 weeks with twins and what if that happens to me?"

"Were they okay?"

"Yes, so were their babies,"

"Then so will you, I know you will," he says rubbing my back. "It may be hard but you can do it,"

"I know I ca-" I feel it coming up my throat again, Niall shuffling back, as I sit on my knees and throw up yet again, gagging and tensing my stomach as I go again. "Fuck!" I groan after I finish.

"Oh baby," he pouts.

After Harry came in our room last night, we cheered him up by ordering food which we ate on the floor and he was smiling, meaning we had taken his mind off the Louis situation. Liam was out with Zayn at the time, getting drinks so they had no idea what happened until Harry told them. He eventually left which is when I fell asleep when Niall was rubbing my stomach and cooing to me.

It was around 10am which was perfect because their show was at 12. I wanted to go to this one too and I take my sweet time getting ready. "I'm done," I nod, holding onto the toilet to help myself up but he still holds my hips to make sure.

I flush the toilet and waddle over to the bed, sitting down. He smiles, standing in between my legs in sweat pants, his robust torso right in front of my eyes making them trail to his V-lines. I stare at them and rub my stomach because my hormones are flying through the roof.

"Ugh," I whine, dropping my head.

"What's wrong baby?" he cups my jaw.

"I hate being pregnant," I huff. "I just feel fat and I now have a headache but I wanna go to your show,"

"Do you want some Advil and a cuddle?" he offers.

"Yeah," I whine with a pout.

"Alright, lay down and I'll get you some Advil," he tucks hair behind my ear with a pout. I shuffle back to the pillows and crash down on one, wrapping my body around another one. He comes over with a blue pill and water, handing them both the me. I take the pill and swallow it with water. He cuddles me into his chest, grabbing my thigh and pulling one over his legs.

I sigh into his chest and nuzzle my head into him. "I wonder how Harry's doing," I break the silence.

"I hope he's okay," he whispers, kissing my head.

"What about Louis?"

"He has Eleanor, I'm sure he's fine," he says too.

Louis Tomlinson

I peel my eyes open, blinking and adjusting to the light. I lift my head up from whatever surface I was on, leaning on my elbow. My hip and arm were aching as I sat up and realised I was on the floor. Eleanor has her hair fanned out everywhere, a spot where I was and her eyes and lips closed as she breathes silently.

I fell asleep on the floor.

I remembered what happened last night and although Harry pleading me was heartbreaking, I didn't want to hurt him if Eleanor and I did something. I also didn't want to fake anything towards her either so I had to break up with him for my own benefit and because we get called names all the time.

I gently lay my head back on her chest where it was all night and throw my arm around her waist. I don't even know how long we were laying here for before we fell asleep. I just know she was telling me things, rubbing my head and all of it just made me fall asleep.

We had a show today but my back hip and arm were sore from sleeping on the floor and I couldn't even imagine how sore she must be.

She stretches suddenly making me sit up and turn to her. "Ow," she whines with a groan before her eyes pop open and meet with mine. "Louis?" she whispers.

"We fell asleep on the floor," I rasp making her eyes widen.

"Oh," she sits up. "What time is it?"

"10:20," I reply. She sits up with her hand on her back, stretching again.

"Fuck my back hurts," she whines.

"Yeah sorry about that," I stand up in pain, holding my hand out for her to take so I can pull her up. "Are you coming to the show today?" I ask.

"Hoping to," she grins.

"Of course, you can stand with Abby and maybe Taylor," I shrug.

"Sounds good," she smiles. "I'm using the bathroom," she says and I just nod.

I place my hands on my back and crack it, relief filling my whole body after I crack my neck too. I rub my eyes and hear the shower being turned on. I walk over to the door and knock on it, she opens it a little and furrows her brows. "Erm, c-can I have my toothbrush?" I grin.

She nods, closing the door to open it with toothpaste on my green brush. "Thank you," I smile, putting it in my mouth and starting to brush my teeth. I grab a black shirt and jeans, putting them on in between brushing my teeth.

I then scroll on Instagram for what feels like the first time in so long, seeing Niall and Abby post pictures of them with captions that make me smile. She opens the door, my eyes looking up at her with a white towel tied around her chest. I double look at her, staring at her tan long legs stride across the room to her bag. I swallow and look back at my phone, scrolling on it.

What a tease.

I honestly didn't know I was this attracted to her. I knew she was hot but I didn't know she was a tease. She hums a song as she kneels down to get something from her bag, being sure nothing is on show. I look at her again, her side profile to me.

I shift a little, looking away because I swear if I keep looking, it's not going to end well for me. She has handful of clothes in her hand, humming the same song. She looks over at me and smiles innocently, closing herself back into the bathroom.

I sit there and go on twitter, tweeting something about the show. I hear a hairdryer blowing for about 10 minuets before it's turned off. She was still locked in the bathroom even after about 20 minuets after. "Louis?" Abby opens the door in a tight white dress, her hair hanging down nicely on her shoulders.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Eleanor?" she asks, stepping in.

"She's been locked in the bathroom for like 40 minuets," I shrug, her eyes widening and a smirk coming on her cheeks. Is that girl code for something?

"Oh my god," she snickers, walking over tot he bathroom and knocking on the door. "It's not Louis!" she calls, El opens the door and lets Abby in and I then hear a squeal.

Abby Miller

I gasp and drop my jaw at Eleanor's presence in front of me. I let out a squeal and look at what she's wearing. Its a tight black dress with a very low deep V cut, fitting her curves perfectly. Her hair was curled and her makeup was perfect, her lips a light pink almost nude.

"Girl, if Louis doesn't rail you I will," I look up and down her body with my lip in between my fingers. Her cheeks turn crimson and she folds her coloured lips in a line.

"Stopppp," she covers her face, being careful not to mess her makeup up.

"You look so hot, god Louis' gonna be struggling," I smirk.

"I'm not dressing up to impress him," she shakes her head but I arch a brow. "Okay maybe a little but I wanted to dress up for myself for once,"

"Hey, I love a woman who can dress to impress for themselves," I smile, tucking hair behind her ear.

"Says you," she looks at my dress now too. It was a tight white dress with long sleeves and it showed off my cleavage, it made my bump look bigger than it already was. She puts her hands on it and rubs it with a smile. "I'm so excited to meet them," she grins.

"Me too," I grin back. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," she nods.

"Wait here and I'll get the boys out in the hall, then you come out and watch the jaws drop," I smirk making her nod with a smirk too. I open the door and see Louis now standing up, putting a belt through the loops in his jeans.

"Is she ready?" he points.

"Almost, just wait for her out here with the rest of us," I open the door to see Niall and Harry talking. Harrys eyes widen a little when he sees me.

"Holy shit, you look good," he smirks.

Classic Harry.

"Thank you," I walk over to Niall, grabbing his shoulders when he grabs my hips, pulling them to meet with his. I smile and press my lips to his. He deepens it by moving his hands down to my ass, rubbing the flesh up and down.

"Alright, we get it," Louis huffs as he stands on the opposite side to us so he's not next to Harry. Harry clears his throat and looks down, the awkwardness of their break up. We pull away so our lips smack, my arms now around his neck.

Zayn comes out of his room with a random girl I've never seen before, waving to her as she smiles at us as she passes and then scurries down the hall to the elevator. We all widen our eyes and look at Zayn who fixes his hair before he notices us staring.

"What?"

"Nice one Malik, she looked hot," Harry smirks, jabbing him.

"She's hot, probably won't see her again though," he shrugs. "Melody was her name,"

"Ooh," they cringe but I furrow my brows.

"What's wrong with her name?"

"Moan that," he nods.

I moan her name in my head and widen my eyes. "Oh, it's short though, I guess that's one thing," I smile but he shakes his head with a chuckle.

"Fucked her, did you?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, saw her at the bar with Liam last night," he nods as Liam comes out his room, again not alone. Our eyes widen again, Zayn smirking.

The girl smile and waves at us, wearing an incredibly short black dress. She does the same as Melody and scurries down the hall to the elevator. "They're sisters," Zayn said.

"Twins?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"What's her name?" Zayn asks.

"April," he smiles.

"Ooh," Harry pokes him again.

"Anyway, where's Taylor?" Liam asks.

"She's not going, she seeing her childhood best friend who she hasn't seen in ages," he shrugs. We all nod, Louis door opens but his back faces it so he doesn't notice. Harry gasps, dropping his jaw and looks at her up and down.

Liam widens his eyes and parts his lips, looking at her up and down. Zayn folds his lips in a line and looks at her. Niall, just smiles at her and rubs my bump from behind. Louis notices their reactions and turns around.

He double looks at her and widens his eyes. His eyes scan her body slowly, turning his whole body to face her. She bites her lip and tucks hair behind her ear. "Holt shit," he rasps under his breath.

Harry bites his own lip and looks down, looking at Louis through his long eyelashes. "Are we ready?" she speaks over everyone looking at her.

"Uh yeah," they all murmured, Louis licking his bottom lip. He exhaled deeply and takes a step closer to her, reaching out and grabbing her hips. She places her hands on his shoulders and looks at me quickly. Harry rolls his eyes and mutters something under his breath.

This was going to be a fun night.

//
there's past like 6 chapters are all New Castle chapters lmaooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 394 22
c σ m p l є t є d When you're a model you get EVERYTHING you want, right? WRONG! I got something NO model at the height of their career wants... Wa...
7.7K 121 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
7.7K 144 23
Ash has a drunken, one night stand with the famous singer, Niall Horan but ends up being pregnant. Will Niall ever find out? Will there paths ever me...
358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...