The Bennett Siphoner - N.M...

By opsenarium

Seraphina is reborn in a new world, or more so the world she thought only to exist as a TV show. Being reborn... More

The Cast
Author Note
Prologue
Reborn as a Bennett
The Runaway Bennett
The Talisman
Plans for the Future
Tying up Loose Ends and whatnot
The Arrival of the Salvatore Brothers
The Tomb
The Masquerade ball
Rose
Being a Diplomat
Difference of Opinion
Confessions
Sleepover
Stupidity That Knows No Bounds
Saving One Person At a Time
The Sacrifice
The Meeting of Hybrids
Dreams That Aren't Dreams
A Little Bet Never Hurt Nobody
The Roadtrip
Protective or Possessive?
Zombie Hybrids...yay
Well...he's pissy
Messy Messy Messy
Thinking the Worst
Panic Slash Magic Attack
I'm not Explosive!
Who won the Bet?
Different Point of View
Exhaustion and Visitors
Return to Mystic Falls
Warm Welcome
Damn you, Niklaus!
Gotta love those Badass Blondes
Escape of the Fittest
Katerina Petrova
The Dreaded Encounter
Partner
Mate

Chicago Bitchesss

14.1K 613 21
By opsenarium

Hiya guys! Yes, here's a new chapter for you to enjoy!

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

Btw did you guys get notifications for the announcements that I made?

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

Stefan and Klaus were walking into a warehouse, Stefan was still holding the damn photo while I ignored both of them. I looked around, scanning the warehouse, in search of the coffins. Their conversation was boring but for now, I was still partially listening to them.

Stefan kept repeating the same question over and over, making my head explode. There were only so many ways to ask the same question and expecting a different answer each time is quite stupid if you ask me. "This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?"Nik tried to gaslight him "You said it yourself: that time had a lot of dark holes." which worked oh so well. 

Stefan continued pestering him but I was probably the one that was annoyed out of the two of us. What can I say? Stefan and the rest of the Scooby-Doo gang are not only boring but also very annoying. 

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" 

Their whole conversation, if it could even be called a conversation, was too boring to continue listening to it even partially. My brain could only handle so much of their nonsense. Finally, I noticed the coffins, but I continued following them instead of doing what I actually wanted to. It would have to wait, now was not the time to undagger them.

Nik walked over to the coffins that contained his siblings and opened the one where Rebekah was lying dead with a dagger stabbed in her chest. He smiled and gently touched her face. The sibling that looked up to him was locked in her mind for 100 years as if that was a normal thing.

Stefan inspected Rebekah's face and stated "I don't recognize her." I couldn't determine if he was confused or indifferent. 

"I know you're used to all your exes looking the same, but this one actually has a face of her own. I know, shocking!" Let's be real here, Rebekah wasn't beautiful, she was damn gorgeous and he should remember her even if he had his memories wiped. That girl was exquisite in every way and I hated all the men that dared break her heart. She didn't deserve that.

Stefan looked at me hatefully while I just gave him a sweet deadly smile in return, turning my attention back to Rebekah's beautiful features.

Nik chuckled silently and finally pulled the dagger out of her chest.
"Time to wake up, little sister," He sounded so convincing that one would believe that she was in fact only sleeping. Noticing her lack of movement and reaction Nik just had to be a prick "Any day now, Rebekah. She's being dramatic." 

I growled annoyed and muttered "Can't the two of you leave and get to know one another and whatnot, instead of pestering me with your comments? Yeah? Great! Bye!"

Nik rolled his eyes at my words but lazily moved away "Don't do anything stupid, Luna" 

If his tone was playful I would have just rolled my eyes, but the threatening tone in his voice made various deadly thoughts float in my mind.

 "Well, I wouldn't but then again I did come here with you. That would be considered stupid now wouldn't it?" 

I couldn't read his emotions clearly nor did I care to at that moment, but just as always, there was a storm of emotions inside of him. He turned around and left without another word, Stefan following behind him like a lost puppy. I huffed annoyed by his threat, who did he think he was to threaten me? Asshat.

"You really know how to push his limits, don't you?" Kol's amused voice came from behind me and the sound of his voice relaxed me immediately, a calm after a storm. "Yeah, well, if he threatens me again then he can expect far worse than that."

Kol shrugged leaning on one of the coffins  "I have no problem with that. If he ever threatens you in front of me he can expect to meet his demise"

I chuckled unable to stop myself "Sometimes I forget that you haven't lived in the 21st century."

He rolled his eyes "Yeah, well, you can thank my dear brother for that", I was never able to stop the dread from filling my mind at just the mere thought of daggered Mikaelsons. How terrible it must feel to be put to temporary death just because you disappointed your brother, all they wanted to do was live their life, love someone and be free. 

Nik's fear of being abandoned was so deep-rooted that it ruled over his life. Seeing it in person broke my heart. His ignorance prevented him from seeing that they loved him too much to ever abandon him.

"I will undagger you soon, Kol," I promised wholeheartedly, I couldn't watch Rebekah daggered in her coffin, let alone Kol whom I had begrudgingly gotten close to, not that I would ever admit that.

"I know, darling. After all, you can't bear to spend another minute away from me, it's quite obvious" he cheekily replied and I chuckled shaking my head at his cockiness. "Whatever you say, Kol"

Not wanting to wait any longer to meet Rebekah, I focused back on her pale face and took the dagger that Nik left lying next to her. Cutting my wrist I let the blood drip in her mouth. She was starved and the blood would bring her back much faster. After a few seconds, she grabbed my arm and bit into my wrist. Opening her eyes, she took in everything around her and looked at me suspiciously. It must have been obvious to her that I wasn't compelled, I smiled softly, speaking before she decided to attack me. The Mikaelsons are well known for killing first and asking questions later. Sometimes they don't even care enough to ask any questions at all.

"Nik undaggered you, I stayed to wake you up and maybe cause some trouble for your brother" I smirked by the end of my sentence.

Her suspiciousness turned into smugness, a smirk evident on her face. "Now that is something that I can get behind. First I want to know who you are and how you know Nik" 

I sighed not sure how to explain it "My name is Seraphina Luna Bennett. I helped Nik break his curse." I definitely could have explained it better, but for some reason, Rebekah made me nervous. Talking with the rest of Mikaelson's has been easy so far because I didn't care whether they liked me or not, but I wanted to be friends with Rebekah. I really liked her as a person.

"He finally broke his curse? How?" her disbelief was understandable, they did all believe that the Petrova line ended with Katerina. 

"Katerina had a child out of wedlock, therefore the line didn't end with her," I explained it as simple as possible not wanting to get into it. She looked at me confused and slightly suspicious "Why did you help him? He's a dick"

I chuckled, even if you were the best person in the world, your sibling could condemn you worse than anyone ever could.

"It's not about your brother. It's about all of you. I want to help your whole family. Mikael is dead. You deserve to finally live freely and be happy" 

She stared at me in shock, too many emotions have crossed her face for me to actually be able to read her. Finally, she settled on suspicion. Having expected an attack since the moment she opened her eyes, I froze her before she could take a bite out of my neck. Taking a step back I was relaxed as if she didn't just try to take out a chunk of my neck. 

"Let me go! You're lying! I will kill you!" her screaming was hurting my sensitive ears but I ignored it and took a deep breath. "If you don't believe me, then just ask Nik" hearing footsteps coming closer to the warehouse, I smirked and looked at Rebekah's pissed-off expression "Here he comes, maybe you would like to greet him after the long nap you had...unless you're suddenly okay with being daggered for 100 years?"

"100 years?! That wanker! I will murder him!" her vampire face making another appearance. She was feeling quite murderous today and I wouldn't want to be in Nik's shoes when she rains hell on him.

Focusing on her hearing, Rebekah's face was graced with a malicious smirk that matched mine. Letting her go, she looked around searching for something. Having spotted the dagger she snatched it quickly, storming off right afterward. I followed after her, not wanting to face Nik before Rebekah does. 

Nik entered the warehouse filled with his family's coffins. Noticing that Rebekah's coffin was empty and Luna was nowhere in sight, panic had filled his very being. He couldn't remember the last time he was worried about someone's wellbeing, other than his siblings.

Threading carefully, he called out "Rebekah...It's your big brother. Come out, come out, wherever you are." He opted for a carefree attitude despite his sudden fear for Luna.

Rebekah rushed over and stabbed him in his gut with the dagger. Surprised by the sudden pain that the dagger left, he gasped taking a step back.

"Go to hell, Nik!" Rebekah screamed, wanting nothing more but to stab him over and over so he could feel at least a part of the pain that his actions caused.

Nik took the dagger out of his chest, holding it tightly in his hand. He knew that if Rebekah hurt one hair on Luna's pretty head he would dagger her for several centuries. He couldn't explain the dread that he felt at that very moment. He needed to see Luna and he needed to see her now

"Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me." despite how relaxed his tone sounded, there was a murderous undertone that Rebekah had yet to notice.

"Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more," Rebekah grumbled annoyed that she wasn't able to achieve her goal.
"Where is Luna?" suddenly he smelled Luna's blood and his worry skyrocketed. He tried to sound carefree, but Rebekah's sudden interest in his facial expression and his words showed how much he was actually able to cover up his worry.

"Rebekah, if you don't answer me, this dagger is going back where it was an hour ago." this time Rebekah finally heard his threatening tone but she just rolled her eyes. Before she was able to say anything, Luna's voice came from the back of the warehouse "Seriously Nik, knock it off with the dagger threats, you're getting on my last nerve" she sounded just as agitated as Nik did a moment ago. 

Hearing her voice and finally seeing she was unscathed, Nik let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. She was okay. Suddenly the dagger disappeared from his hold and he looked at his hand confused, connecting the dots, his eyes slid back to Luna's. "Don't worry Nikky, I'll hold onto it...for safekeeping. Of course." her sweet smile just made Nik scowl, but if he was being honest he didn't give a damn about the dagger. He just cared that she was okay. At that moment nothing else mattered and that scared him.

Shaking away those thoughts, he remembered Stefan and looked at Rebekah who was watching the two of them with interest, a wide smirk gracing her face.

"I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah...So I'm going to let that go. Just this once. Brought you a little peace offering. You can come in."

Stefan walked in, he still couldn't remember Rebekah but he couldn't deny her beauty.

"Stefan..." hearing Nik's voice, Stefan looked at him and Nik compelled him once again "Now you remember."

Hundreds of memories that Nik compelled suddenly came back full force. Looking at Rebekah he remembered every moment they spent together "Rebekah." he gasped in shock. While he was walking closer to her, Nik called him once again "Stefan."

Stopping in his tracks, he turned to look at him and memories of their friendship came back. He didn't know how to feel. His emotions were so mixed that he no longer knew what was real.

Word count:  2070 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 181 8
When someone entirely random wakes up in the body of the original Hybrid Klaus Mikaelson, he has a chance to change his present and his future. But i...
1.4M 28.6K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...
17.4K 739 8
ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀΙͺ α΄€Κ€Ιͺᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴑ Κœα΄€α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ Ιͺɴᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴏᴑɴ ᴏꜰ α΄Κκœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸκœ± ᴏʀ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ α΄‘α΄€κœ± κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄„α΄‹ ʙʏ Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄ Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Κ !DIS...
947K 21.8K 36
π„π‹π„π€ππŽπ‘ π…πŽπ‘ππ„π’, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...