50 Shades of You {DISCONTINUE...

By UnicornDyke

Everyone has a different side to them, that's nothing new. Cover by: @HerParamour ________ March 10, 2023 As... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
HIATUS

Chapter Twenty-three

526 29 7
By UnicornDyke

Callie

I can't help but roll my eyes as my wife enters the restroom, once again not giving me a minute of privacy and loneliness. You know, no one ever tells you that being married means your partner walks in on you while you're taking a shit! And even when they're aware of the fact, they completely act like it's normal for them to be in there.

"Logan," I hiss grabbing the brunette's attention. "I'm taking a shit right now and my ass is uncomfortable with you in here," I mutter.

Bluish-green eyes land on me, unbothered by my words. "Callie, you literally thought you pushed me out of your vagina for 24 years and then proceeded to be attracted to me. I don't think you should be uncomfortable with this."

Internally I puke, but she had a point. "It's unsanitary," I spit. The woman rolls her eyes, "This probably came as a shock to you but not only have we swapped saliva, you've eaten me out on countless occasions and you tried anal with me a year ago."

Once again, the woman had a point. 

I sigh in defeat. So much for privacy. "Oh, by the way, I'm going out with Melani, Amanda, and another old friend later today." My wife glances at me, "I guess I can cancel my mini-date with Lex." My brows raise in confusion. "I can also get Daisy to Claire's tonight as well so we can drink."

"Logan, what are you talking about?" I question. She places her phone down, "We're going out tonight. You just said that." I smile and shake my head, "I'm going out tonight. By myself, baby. Maybe next time, okay?"

The younger woman frowns, not agreeing with my idea. "I'll go out with the girls then. I didn't want to go with you anyway. That outing sounds like it may be over coffee, cause you guys are all in your late 40's and all. That's uhm... that's fine."

I bite back my laughter as I grab some tissue to wipe myself. Once I finish my business, I pull my shorts up and flush the toilet. I furrow my brows when I notice Logan leaning over to glance into the toilet. "What the fuck are you doing?" I laugh pushing her away. She smiles, "I was just making sure your bowel is healthy."

"Verdict?"

The woman makes a thinking face before nodding her head, "Seems pretty healthy to me. Now get out, I have to pee." I stay put, watching the woman as she undid her pants and began pulling her clothing down. She stopped and glared at me, "Go away, Cal."

I shake my head, "Just two seconds ago I couldn't shit in peace, you're just peeing. What, are you uncomfortable?"

"It's very embarrassing for you to hear me pee! It's just not right."

I snort, "Lo, we've been together for 6 years, surely your peeing isn't going to run me away. Unless it sounds like thunder but we'd need to go check that out if that was the case."

She sighs, not pleased with me as she begins peeing. Fortunately for the brunette, I could hear my phone ringing in the room. I exit the bathroom, giving the woman her privacy though she was against me having mine. I shake my head and grab the device from the bed, noticing that Melani was calling. 

Answering, I place the phone to my ear. "Yeah?"

"What are you doing?" she questions. I glance behind me, seeing Logan exit the restroom, her eyes on me. "Nothing at the moment, why what's up?" I furrow my brows as I notice Logan mouthing something to me. 'Who's that?'

God this woman, she just won't stop!

"Let's go shopping before our get-together tonight. I miss your company and Daisy is getting on my nerves and Lex says I can't come to see her."

"So you're using me as a reason to come over?"

The woman laughs, "Yes and no. I actually miss hanging out with you. So is it a date or not?" I glance towards Logan, wanting even the smallest slice of peace and quiet without her around. I sigh, "Yeah. What time should I expect you?" I question, turning away from a confused wife. "In 5."

Just as the words leave her lips I hear the doorbell. I chuckle, "Did you come over before calling, or were you on the way as you called?" 

"What are you talking about? I'm still 5 minutes away." I furrow my brows, then who the hell was at the door? 

Hanging up the phone, I head into the living room followed by Logan. I love her, really I do but she's been clingy lately. Unbearably clingy and I don't know why. Maybe she did something? I notice Lexi and Daisy in the living room watching cartoons and coloring. Aw, Daisy really warmed up to Lex.

Getting to the door, Logan speaks up. "There's something, I probably should tell you," she begins. I roll my eyes and unlock the door, "What is it?" I question opening the door. My mouth quickly hangs as I stare at the two very familiar women in front of me. My heart sinks as I glance at the two.

I grit my teeth and turn towards my wife, "Logan!" I hiss. She gives me an apologetic smile, "They were coming in to visit family and I suggested they come and visit." I glare at my wife, "Is that why you've been so clingy these past few days?"

She nods her head. I shake mine and turn towards the foreign women. I sigh, not wanting to see either of them. "Nice to see you too Carmella."

I roll my eyes, tempted to close the door in their faces but a voice stops me. "Out of the way, I've got to pee!" Melani pushed the woman from in front of the door and made her way into my home. I let the women inside, knowing I wouldn't really have to deal with them for the rest of the night. Mel and I would be gone in a bit so, they were Logan's problem.

"I have to say, even though you've got a bitchy attitude, you sure know how to live," Valeria spat as she entered my home. I bite my cheek, stopping myself from saying a few words to the woman. "This is quite a nice home," Narcissa smiles towards me. I ignore the woman, no longer falling victim to her charms.

I make my way towards my daughter and friend. "I could've been imagining this but did Melani just run in the house?" Lexi questions with an annoyed expression. I nod my head, "Don't get mad at her. I decided to go shopping before our date later," I save my friend. The blonde sighs and nods her head. I kiss Daisy's forehead and glance at her artwork. 

Melani comes back from the restroom, noticing the two women in our home. She stops in her tracks, "Who are the models?" she questions, clearly flirting. Lexi clears her throat, grabbing the older woman's attention. The dark-haired woman glances at us. "Have you looked at them? They're gorgeous."

"And extremely stupid," I spit glance at Valeria. "What beef do you have with such beautiful women?" Melani questions making her way over to me. 

"While we were in Spain, Valeria suggested Logan take LSD while already being intoxicated. Of course, she didn't force it on the woman, Logan willingly took it," I hiss towards my wife. Melani shrugs her shoulders, "You took LSD when you turned 21."

Logan glances at me, surprised. "I wasn't married and had a 5-year-old child then."

"No, but you thought you had a daughter back then."

I glare at Melani. She really wasn't helping. "The point isn't that she necessarily took it. It's that she took a pill from a woman she didn't really know in an unfamiliar country where rapists and killers run rampant!" I glance at Melani knowing she'd make up more excuses. "And yeah we have that in New York too but, she would've been at home where she has friends located all over. Someone could've seen her and protected her whereas there she would be harmed and we wouldn't know."

The dark-haired woman nods her head, understanding. "Yeah Logan, that sounds stupid."

My wife groans, "Okay it was stupid. I apologized 50 times, but ultimately Valeria and Narcissa weren't in the wrong. So your beef is just you being petty."

Rolling my eyes, I move away from my daughter. "Let's get going," I tell Mel. She nods her head and we begin making our way towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" Logan questions. "Out, I'll be home late. Enjoy your company, Logan." 

- - - - -

"You guys remember Louise, right?" Amanda questions as we get to the table. My eyes land on an unfamiliar brunette. Her green eyes land on me and she smiles, "Oh the face you're making Carmella, makes me believe you don't remember me."

I chuckle and take my seat next to Melani, "Guilty as charged." She pouts, "I dated Marvin in Sophomore year and then he cheated on me, c'mon everyone remembers me." I shake my head, "I'm not everyone, Louise. But you have to remember I was also pregnant in sophomore year. That was my priority."

"What happened to your kid anyway? Last I heard you left the child with Jamie." I roll my eyes at the woman. "Callie had a miscarriage. The child left with Jamie wasn't her child, it was the child of his secret lover," Melani informs, glancing at me. I nod my head at my friend, glad she covered that topic for me. Though I didn't exactly know who Louise was, we continue our conversation, reliving our high school days.

I notice over time that Louise gets closer and closer to me every time I give my attention to the other two women. "So how long have you been living in New York?" Louise questions. I clear my throat and pull away from the woman, "5 or 6 years now. I was originally going to settle down in California, my home state but my wife had grown accustomed to living here. Plus all her friends are here."

The brunette hums, "I didn't know you were into women."

I chuckle awkwardly, "Yes, I am." Melani glances over at me, "Incoming at 2 o'clock." I avert my gaze from the brunette, spotting not only my wife but also the two women I hadn't wanted to see for the rest of the day as well as Lexi and Claire. I frown. How did she know where I was going to be? I turn away before she can spot me.

"What's your wife doing here?" Amanda questions eyeing the women who had just come into the club. I sigh and shake my head, "Honestly I wish I knew." 

"Trouble in paradise?" Lousie questions, flaunting her cleavage. I eye the woman, displeased with her actions, "Something like that. She's been a bit clingy recently and I would like a night to myself where she isn't around."

Sighing, I glance behind me watching the women sit at an empty booth. Valeria and her wife sitting across from Logan and Alexis. I watch the four for a few seconds longer before averting my gaze back to my company. Not even 10 minutes go by before I feel a certain pair of eyes on me. "How is Daisy doing these days? Who's watching her since you and your wife are here?" Amanda questions.

"Daisy is probably with a friend of ours. She starts school Monday, she's not too happy about it but I'm sure we'll have another great year."

Conversation continues between the four of us without a run-in with my wife and her friends, which I am grateful for. Pulling out my phone, I check the time. It wasn't like I needed to get home soon, Logan was in the same club as I and Daisy's with family. The waitress comes back to our table for the nth time since Lousie was going all out on the drinks.

"Hey, can you get me the strongest drink you guys have?" I question the young boy. "Someone's finally letting loose," Louise slurs as she leans a bit too close to me. The boy nods his head and takes his leave with our new orders. Amanda sips on her drink before her eyes move behind me. I follow her gaze, spotting Logan standing by the booth. I watch my wife a bit longer, my eyes follow her to the restroom.

I stand from my seat and follow the woman.

"Stalker," I hear the moment I step into the bathroom. I snort at the brunette who was standing in front of the lone mirror. This moment reminded me of when she and Claire were still together and she made out with me in the beach restroom. "Who says I'm following you? I had to use the restroom" I lie.

Logan glances at me through the mirror, gesturing for me to make my way to one of the stalls. I nod my head and walk past the woman. Not even two seconds go by when I approach my wife. She smirks, "I'm not very happy with your new friend," she mutters.

I hum, "What new friend?"

Bluish-green eyes meet mine in the mirror as she gives me a stern look. "Well, guess that makes us even. I'm not very fond of your newest friendships. But hey, as long as you're happy, right?" Logan turns to glance at me, "What have Narcissa and Valeria done to make you dislike them?"

"Are we seriously just going to keep going back and forward with this? I've told you already why I dislike them." Her eyes go wide and she combs her hand through her soft brown tresses, "Because Valeria offered me LSD? She didn't force me, Cal. And Narcissa hasn't done anything at all. I think you're just jealous."

I scoff, "Jealous?" She nods her head with a grin. "Of what exactly? Why would I be jealous of them?" 

"That's a question only you can answer. Oh, and they invited me to dinner, said you are more than welcome to come if you're done sulking and being petty," she pats my shoulder and kisses my cheek before making an exit. 

Once again I scoff in disbelief, jealous of what? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 27
With basketball, comes the players. ** Read the sequel "The Loony Garden" *Completed* *Unedited* New account where I actively update is @DepressionsL...
137K 1.8K 81
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Lexi Howard Maddy Perez Cassie Howard Rue Bennet Jules Vaughn Requests are CLOSED 💬 I (try to) update multiple tim...
68.2K 1.8K 71
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Requests are OPEN 💬 I (try to) update multiple times a week✍️ Extra-long chapters 🤠 ⚠️Swearing⚠️ Correct me if I'...
4.4K 141 16
What now? Well.... As new mothers, Emilie, Sierra and Grace find themselves trying to adapt to parenthood. Even more so after the birth of their twin...