The Princess Wishes To Rest

By macirei

Min Ji-Hyung, 18 year old college student. She committed suicide when her best friend spreaded false rumors o... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 6

183 4 3
By macirei

Min Ji-hyung's POV

It's been days? Weeks I supposed, since I reincarnated into this..feeble body. I am Amelia, I've learned that I've died in my previous life.

This is the first time this had happen before.. I am Amelia Valentina Aloriya Revanche, I knew that I was not part of my previous world.

That's because, I knew I was destined to die when I was in that cave. But when I try to change my destiny, I always end up the same. All my family that I loved, my friends, my lover..and ugh suppose I admit, my best friend..Nexus. They all died when I didn't.

Upon discovering my ability to turn back time upon my death, I found myself returning to the moment in the cave.

Despite my best efforts to abide by my father's wishes, he ultimately met his tragic end. I sought to foster close relationships with my siblings, only to witness their untimely demise as well.

It seemed that everyone I held dear was destined for tragedy. My torment became unbearable, leading me to kill myself. But, that only resulted in a cycle, resetting me back to my ten-year-old self in the very same cave.

Every time I died, time inexplicably reset, bringing me back to the moment in that damn cave.

In my desperation, I made an unexpected decision—I decided to befriend Nexus, the infamous and wicked head mage of the tower, who killed anyone who he found annoying.

Surprisingly, he showed interest in my situation thus we formed an unlikely bond. Nexus remained by my side the whole time, while everyone else either abandoned me or succumbed to their own fates.

I constantly met my demise, while he endured the aftermath.

Witnessing the torment etched upon Nexus's face after each of my deaths became unbearable. He carried an immense burden, plagued by guilt as if it were his own doing.

My heart aches every time. This ceaseless cycle of death and despair made me insane.

As I found myself reincarnated in Ji-Hyung's body, it was like a sigh of relief to be reborn as the main character of the novel I read before dying.

I love every second I came here, I guess this is the time she tried to kill herself when her plastic friend spread rumors about her?

I always liked Luke as the second male lead, the compassionate and caring second male lead of the story.

Luke held a pivotal role in Ji-hyung's life, not only as a potential love interest but also as the subject of Amy's affections, a person whom Ji-hyung had once considered a friend but who had proven to be nothing more than a feigned companion.

He also started the conflict of the story.

He came rushing when he heard that his first love became like, ugh this. Even so, Luke was a good candidate but I don't think they would've last long.

"Hina!" My father's voice reverberated through the room as he swung the door open with an air of urgency.

It was hard not to notice his striking appearance, he didn't even looked like a day over 25? He looked like a model.

I paused, realizing that I had unintentionally referred to myself as Hina. It was a curious slip of the tongue, given that I had been conscious for weeks in her body. 

Thoughts swirled in my mind as I felt guilty about the situation I'm in.

Part of me wondered if Hina, inhabiting my body, would be angered by me taking over her life. I wonder if she's doing well in my body, I hope she's not experiencing too much hardships in her life.

"Hina! You're finally awake." Father hugged me, tightly. It was quite uncomfortable at first but, it was warm, at least that's how I felt. I hugged him back, as we kept our position for a few seconds more before the doctor knocked on the door.

"Sir, it's seems that your daughter's body is stable for now. She may be discharged today, but we would also like to evaluate her current being." The physician I supposed looked at me.

"How do you feel, miss?" He continued, I took a pause. "I'm fine, nothing in my body hurts." I briefly said with a deep sigh.

He nodded and looked at father again, "She may be discharged now if you want." Father nodded to him as he left.

After five minutes or so, nurses tend to my aid as some wires they detached. Father left for something, while the nurses tidied up.

I finally stood on the ground as a comforting sigh left my mouth. The nurses left as they said goodbye, I did also. I looked outside, it was a very sunny day, did I ever felt relief like this once?

I got out of my trance when the door had surprisingly opened, I turned my gaze to Luke with a bunch of flowers in his hand. He looked at me with a worried smile as he let go of his things.

He rushed to hug me while I only stood still. "Are you alright now Hina?" He let go a comforting laughter. I only nodded melancholy, he gazed at me worried but I just shrugged it off.

I push him away from me as I picked up the flowers he brought along. "I'm really sorry for what happened, are you really fine now?" He asked again with a worried tone while I only nodded without any emotion.

It's kind of annoying how he's asking repeatedly, "I'm alright, can you get out now?" I muttered annoyed. He looked at me surprised but obeyed, the door creaked shut as I flopped onto my bed.

Why am I so tired? I shut my eyes while darkness embraced me once more.

....

Amelia's POV

I woke up in sweats, I started hyperventilating. I tried to calm myself down with a deep breath repeatedly, but to no avail. I tried to called out to Eliza but a hand muffled my mouth, I tried removing it but the person seemed to strong.

I sat upright while a knife had been presented to my throat. I tried kicking and screaming, everything I could do but to no avail.

I caught a glimpse of a scissor at my desk near me, I immediately grabbed it and stabbed the person's hand. He backed away in pain while I let out the loudest scream I can.

My eyes widen as Nexus magically appeared behind me, his hand assisting my waist, he had bags under his eyes, he seemed tired.

The perpetrator was in ropes of magical white strings casted by Nexus I supposed. He seemed as he was struggling getting out as Nexus looked at me worriedly.

"I'll let you down gently okay?" I nodded. He then stepped forward to the intruder, he grabbed him by his neck with a smile.

I scurried to the door, a menacingly aura filled the room as I got frightened even more so. Nexus then lift the man by his neck and approached my balcony, he then dropped the man.

I widened my eyes, I knew he was crazy BUT HIM KILLING THE INTRUDER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?! Nexus then turned to me, pissed.

Is he mad at me?! Will he kill me now?! I shivered in fear, his eyes then widened, he then hurriedly approached me.

He dropped down to my level, he took out my hand, a wound presented onto the side of my hand. He then cast a spell? I supposed, onto my wound, his hand then glowed whilst my wound magically healed.

"It's alright no-" Nexus was cut off by my door bursting open. Father grabbed me away from Nexus, he looked at me worriedly.

"Are you alright?" His voice laced with nervousness. I nodded hastily, our eyes widen when we heard another scream.

Oh my God, what if other intruders infiltrated Anathalia and the others? Father and Nexus went towards the source of the scream while I hurriedly gone to Anathalia's room.

I bursted the door open, I stood in shock. Silence filled the room, Anathalia looked at me with emotionless eyes. She was covered in blood, not her blood.

How could I forget that the Revanche children undergo serious training..Anathalia stood in front of the corpse that was the intruders.

She was holding a dagger I supposed in her hand, her white nightgown tainted with blood. I shivered in fear, I dropped down in shock while Anathalia had snapped away from her trance.

"Si-sister!" She looked at me surprised, she immediately rushed towards me while letting go of the dagger. She hugged me worriedly.

I patted her back for her to let me go. "What about the twins?" I asked her with fear. "I think that's what the source of the scream came from. " She replied, realization hit her. She immediately stood up but I took her hand.

"It's alright, father and Nexus had already rushed towards them." I assured her, she gazed at me with tears but nodded.

She hugged me again in tears, I caress her back to comfort her. I looked forward to me, a dark shadow stood up, my eyes widen when I spotted a knife in the shadows hand.

It was going to stab Anathalia! I flipped our position, I sharp pain lingered throughout my entire body begining from my back.

A small grunt of pain left my mouth as I saw Anathalia's shock face. I heard father's scream faintly, everything was turning black, is this how I'll die?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407 5 16
*Content Introduction* I swear, Your Grace will not regret marrying me. I became an extra doomed to be assassinated shortly after marriage. It's sad...
11.7K 296 46
{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonist} I Haera Chu possessed a minor villain...
21.9K 518 47
Dying at the age of 16 might seem harsh to others but that wasn't the case for her. Rather she was happy that it was the end of a miserable life. So...
328 47 34
Alysa is about to turn 19, she will have to step into the Enchanted University of Magemenos, where she will have to face the parallel world. General...