Tired Of It|TK

ilovespriteu tarafından

Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all hi... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 [M]
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32 [M]
33
34
35
epilogue

29

9.3K 613 145
ilovespriteu tarafından

PERFECTION

"Ggukie?"

"Hmm?"

"I.. can't sleep."

Jeongguk knew that, having noticed how Taehyung's been thrashing around on the bed, trying to find a comfortable lying position. He can also imagine what might be bothering the younger.

Cautiously, he scooted closer to him, wrapping his arm around his waist. "Just close your eyes, Beautiful."

Relaxation hit Taehyung as he got engulfed by Jeongguk's warmth.

"I've got you. You just have to sleep. We have a long day before us tomorrow." Jeongguk's soothing voice ringed inside Taehyung's head, melting him. Reassuring him that everything will be fine. Yet still-

"What if M-Minhyun-

"Shh," Jeongguk interrupted him. "No what ifs. He won't do anything to you, Taehyung."

The way Jeongguk's arm tightened around his waist made Taehyung let a breath out and he nodded quietly. Slowly, he turned around in Jeongguk's hold, hugging him too. "You are the best, Ggukie."

Jeongguk's heart fluttered, a smile forming on his lips. "I appreciate that, but you're far better."

Taehyung felt the butterflies form in his chest, when Jeongguk pressed a kiss to his forehead. "You've been through so much, and still you're the kindest soul I've ever met. You're gorgeous, Taehyung, in any way possible." Another kiss to his forehead. "You are the best." A kiss to his nose. "And don't think otherwise, because in my eyes, there's no one stronger or better than you." Jeongguk's breath brushed against Taehyung's lips as he spoke out these last few words.

Taehyung felt hypnotized. By Jeongguk, his voice, his scent, his warmth, his gentleness. Everything.

Just simply everything.

So when he noticed Jeongguk not decreasing, nor increasing the distance between their lips, he did it himself, leaning up to Jeongguk to kiss him.

It was magical and literally breathtaking. They just kissed, no pushing, no fighting for dominance, just a gentle flow of emotions.  

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung closer to himself, kissing him deeper, no space left, as if their lips were one.

Taehyung was the first to cut off from the kiss and smile up to Jeongguk, his racing heartbeat pounding in his ear. He loved this.

He loved him.

Jeongguk smiled too and hugged Taehyung tightly. "In these next days, I only want to see you smile, okay? We will enjoy the trip and forget about anything. Just you and me... and Jimin and Yoongi of course."

Taehyung smiled as he nodded against Jeongguk's chest, his eyes slowly closing. "Just..you and me. That sounds nice."

Jeongguk noticed the cute yawn that underlined Taehyung's words. "Sleep now, Beautiful. You're tired."

Taehyung absently hummed, his mind only half conscious as sleep began taking him.

Jeongguk smiled warmly at the boy in his arms.

Everything was so perfect.

"Get the fuck up, we overslept!!"

Perfection can wait.

Taehyung and Jeongguk both woke up by the loud voice coming from behind the door. Taehyung yawned in tiny, his lips coming back together into a pout as he didn't move his face away from Jeongguk's chest, while the older moved his hands away from Taehyung's body to stretch.

"Taehyung, Jeongguk get up! We overslept!!"

Jeongguk's eyes shoot open and he quickly grabbed his phone from the nightstand to check the time. His eyes widened. "Fuck. Yes, we're up!"

He turned back to Taehyung and gave him a kiss on the nose. "Morning, Beautiful, get up, we need to hurry." His voice was softer than it should be in a rushy situation like this. They have only 15 minutes to get ready and they need to be in Jeongguk's car, to drive to the airport.

Taehyung smiled and stretched his arms. His eyes opened and immediately landed on Jeongguk, his smile widening by that. "G'morning."

Jeongguk chuckled. "C'mon get up and dress up. Quick."

Taehyung nodded and quickly got up to get ready.

"Have you packed all your stuff into the car?" Jeongguk questioned when he sat down on the driver's seat in his car, Yoongi next to him as Taehyung and Jimin wanted to so badly sit next to each other in the back.

"Yes, we got everything." Jimin looked at Yoongi, who nodded.

Taehyung looked to Jeongguk, who gave him a reassuring nod too, since he took care of the younger's clothes.

"Then, let's go."

"I hate traffic, I hate it so much, who even invented that shit, like how could we almost miss our flight, we still were on time-

"Baby, more walking, less talking!" Yoongi interrupted his boyfriend, as the four boys speed walked, almost jogged, through the airport, suitcases carried behind. Their flight leaves in four minutes.

"Are you alright?" Jeongguk asked Taehyung who was running next to him.

Taehyung smiled widely, giggling. "This is funny." He clearly enjoyed the situation, something he never experienced before. He felt kind of free while running through the airport, knowing there's no Minhyun here.

Jeongguk chuckled adoringly and took Taehyung's hand in his, as they continued running.

"Wait! We have tickets!" Jimin shouted loudly, when he saw a flight assistant almost close the doors to their flight.

The woman heard him and quickly opened the door again. "Please find your seats quickly, Sir, the plane will start in about a minute."

"Thank you, Ma'am," they thanked politely and rushed inside, relief settling in their chests as they finally found their seats and could take a break.

Taehyung smiled to Jeongguk next to him, who still hasn't let go of his hand. "I'm excited," he said happily, squeezing Jeongguk's hand.

"I'm happy to hear that," Jeongguk responded, running his thumb in circles over the younger's soft palm. "I'm happy to see you smile like this."

That caused Taehyung's smile only to widen, happiness and excitement mixing to an outburst of euphoria inside of him, as he felt the urge to hug Jeongguk and never let him go.

"I can only smile when I'm with you," he giggled, the angelic sound hitting right into Jeongguk's heart, melting it with one strike. Taehyung is with no exceptions the cutest creature he has ever seen, so pure and lovely.

A soul that must be protected from any harm.

"Y'all cute and stuff, but you need to put your seatbelts on, 'cause the flight starts," Jimin grumbled from behind Taehyung's seat.

It's not that he doesn't like Jeongguk being with Taehyung, or the other way around. He is fascinated over how much Jeongguk cares for his best friend, how much he'd risk for him and he doesn't wish for someone else to be on Taehyung's side.

But, the fact that Taehyung not even once mentioned Jeongguk's name to him before, or told him about the whole Minhyun stuff and that he had to find it all out through Jeongguk, has him still a little salty. He's glad they're on vacation now and will have enough time to catch up on everything.

"Need help?" Jeongguk offered with a chuckle, when he saw Taehyung fighting against the buckle of the seatbelt.

Lips in a pout, Taehyung nodded defeated and watched how Jeongguk did it for him, so effortlessly. "Thanks."

"Anytime." A smile stretched on Jeongguk's lips, "Now give me your hand back," he ordered, as he held his hand out for Taehyung to place his own back inside. Taehyung blushed lightly and did so. He could hold hands with Jeongguk forever.

"Flight attendants, we welcome you on the JTH-Jeju28 please prepare for take-off."

Taehyung almost squealed out in excitement.

Not because of the flight. Rather because he's finally escaping. Maybe only for a few days, but he will be free nonetheless there.

And he will be with Jeongguk.

Sounds close to perfection.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1K 595 19
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱💤 જ⁀➴||𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞||⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ "I'll love you right" A story where Taehyung is loved the right way and saved from an abusive relat...
782K 32.2K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
380K 15.3K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life 👆kook 👇tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
7.8K 512 49
in a college that prepares students to become the best superheroes of the next generation; jeon jungkook is the strongest alpha of the university wit...