I Bullied Niall Horan?

By Lily_pham

Mikayla Campbell bullied Niall Horan when they were younger. When Niall auditions for X Factor and becomes th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Teaser - I Adopted My Own Daughter?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 22

11.4K 285 53
By Lily_pham

~Lily's POV~

Everything went by so fast. I bumped into Zayn Malik. The guy of my dreams and now I am going to his hotel room. Ugh, I wish this day wouldn't end. I really like Zayn, not as the guy from One Direction but Zayn Malik. Not the guy from the worldwide famous boy band. The guy from Bradford. When I heard the boys asking if I was his girlfriend, I wanted to say yes but we weren't together. Well yet. But. Seriously though. How can he be so hot. I mean his facial structure, his jaw line it's just ugh. And when he's shirtless I bet it would be pure perfection.

"Lily." I snapped my head up. I didn't even notice I was staring into space for a couple minutes. We were still just standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Yea, what?"

"You ok? Looked like you were thinking."

"Yea I'm fine. I was just umm daydreaming."

"Mmmmmm daydreaming huh?"

"Umm yea."

"And what were you daydreaming about?"

"Something."

"Did it have to do something with me.?"

"Mayybe."

"Well, mayybe you should tell me."

"ummm nah."

"Come on."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Becuase I don't want to."

"Plleeeaasssee."

"No."

"But. Lilllyyy."

"But. Zaayyyynnnn."

"Please?"

"Fine, yes it was about you."

"hehe I knew it. And what was it about?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Fine. If you want to go the hard way. Then we will." Zayn growled. He pushed me up against the wall. His chest against mine, I'm breathing hard, shocked by the sudden impact. He looked down at me, with lust in his eyes. His hands pinned me against the wall by my waist. To be honest, I was scared but this was just so sexy.

"Zayn." I breathed out.

 "Tell me Lily."

"Why should I?"

"I bet you were daydreaming about me pinning you against the wall like this huh? I bet you wanted this. Tell. Me."

"Dammit Zayn." I bit my lip. My heart was racing.

"Tell me." 

"I-I was daydreaming about how sexy you were. Shirtless." I gulped. He smirked and let me go. He was now standing in the hallway, while I was still against the wall trying to figure out what had just happened.

"You'll find out tonight babe." He winked at me. I blushed a bright red.

"C'mon we have to get to the boys." He said as if nothing happened. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"You. Tease." He chuckled lightly.

"Eh, you could of just told me."

"And you could of just did nothing about it but NO. You just had to be a fucking tease."

"Aw but if I did nothing about it, then it wouldn't be fun now would it?"

"I guess not, but you didn't have to be such a tease!" I said walking up to him.

"But teasing is fun." He mumbled while putting an arm around me.

"Maybe for you but not for me."

"That's what makes it fun!" 

I rolled my eyes and we both started walking to the cafeteria to tell the boys.

~~

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey" 

"So umm Niall said he will stay here at the hospital and he wants us to go home and get our sleep." Zayn said.

"Okay, so who stays in whos room?" Taylor said.

"Taylor stays in mine!" Harry shouted.

"Lily stays in mine!" Zayn said. I looked up at him and blushed. 

"I guess Tommo and I have our own rooms then huh." Liam stated.

"YUP. And since we are gonna be hearing a lot of screaming tonight, I'll call up Eleanor, she's on a class trip in LA right now. I'm pretty sure she can come and join the fun." Louis said, looking at us. 

"I'll also call up Danielle then. I'm pretty sur she's free tonight, and she's also in LA." Liam said.

"Woah guys!" I yelled.

"What?" They said.

"What if other guests hear us?" 

"I don't think we're that loud..unless you two girls are screamers." Harry winked. Taylor and I blushed a crimson red.

"We've got our own floor to ourselves babe." Zayn said. I nodded.

"So you can scream all you want." He whispered. Great way to turn me on Malik.

"OKAY. So we all got our own cars then. So split up! Meet you guys later." Liam said.

"Okay, bye guys!" Zayn said. 

"Bye!" 

We started walking to Zayn's car. We had to sneak out the back way so we wouldn't get mobbed by the fans and paps. Once we reached Zayn's car, we climbed in quickly and started driving.

"Are you guys always that perverted?" I asked.

"Maybee. Why you ask?" 

"I never thought you guys were THAT immature." Zayn scoffed.

"We are NOT immature!"

"I beg to differ."

"Ugh. Girls. Always saying that guys are immature."

"Excuse me?! The only reason why we say that is because it's true!"

"Is not!"

"IS too!"

"Not"

"Too!"

"NOT!"

"TOO!"

"UGH. Fine. Guys are immature."

"TOLD YOU."

"You do realize I only let you win is because I don't want to lose you, right?"

"No! I won that fair and square!"

"Whatever you say babe. Whatever you say." Zayn said, pulling up into the parking the parking lot. There were fans everywhere. They crowded in front of the hotel. Not to mention they were screaming also. It was around 11 at night. How can they stay out here this late? Zayn grabbed my hand and led me through the screaming crowds. Once we got into our hotel room...that was when the fun began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Lily and Zayn. In a hotel room. Alone...O.o

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!! I got so much candy and chocolate and now I feel fat.

Well..anyways... I've been thinking about writing a new fanfiction. It's gonna be called I adopted my own daughter? 

It's a Harry Styles fanfiction and yea. Comment below if you want me to post a summary and a teaser of it!!! 

Ugh, so much homework.. I hate it! And I hate school. The teachers and principal should know by now that we only come to school for a social life. NOT torture. 

Can this get 60 votes?

Hope you squishies had a good Valentines!!!! 

Love you squishies xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 15.8K 35
One Direction; the most famous boyband in the world. As Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam take over the world, two of the boys start to have strong...
507K 16.3K 37
Niall Horan finally gets the nerve to try out for the x-factor. He idolizes famous recording artist, Harry Styles. Harry just so happens to be one...
3.2K 93 17
Kaylie Jacobs was bullied by Liam Payne from middle school (6th grade) to high school (9th grade). For 4 years she was afraid of seeing Liam. The onl...
31.6K 1K 45
Niall Horan moved from Ireland only 3 years ago and has been bullied ever since. He's bullied, not for being gay, but for being smart. And the bigges...