Honey; Draco Malfoy

By justlikeyourstories

โ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ; ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅโž โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ... More

Introduction
Sweet Like Honey
The 14th Floor
No Sugar
Love In A Photograph
Shiny๏ฟผ Black Shoes
Underdesk Work
Pumpkin Spice
A Bone To Pick
Trapped
20 Questions
Elderflower Wine
Cloudy Minds
I Dont Like Repeating Myself
Drunk At 6:30?
Delicate Kisses
Penetrative Permission๏ฟผ
So Green
Sit-Ups
Home Not Alone
Over As Fast As It Begun
Im Totally Fine
And There Were Three
Her
TeddyBear
Pasta Fixes Everything
Pale Blue
Stay
Pretty For Me
Barbie Boutique
Witch
The More You Know
Yellow
Memory Lane
Voice Your Frustration
Brake Time
Elephant In A Crystal Shop
My Star In The Sky

My Boss Is A Massive Asshole

2.8K 95 70
By justlikeyourstories

Honey Ilona

I woke up to the soft yellow rays of sun biting against my cheeks through my open curtain. I turned to my side and nestled my face into the my pillow, listening to the morning birds chirp quietly until I remembered.

Remembered who was in my living room.

I groaned and tossed myself onto my back. I prayed that he wasn't still here, I really didn't feel like taking an ear full of how he regretted what happened and that he didn't mean any of it, i didn't feel like getting my heart broke right now.

I let myself sit up and stretch, feeling the muscles of my back crack and twist as I did so. I let myself relax before tossing the covers off my body and swinging to the side of my bed, me feet dangling off and touching the warm carpet.

I stood to my feet and looked around, seeing Alena wasn't in here. She must of slept out there with Mr Malfoy. I didn't know what it was but she really seemed to like him, warm up to him quicker then she had even done me.

I walked over to my door and placed my hand on the handle, preparing myself for the likes possibility that he was still out there and awake. I took a deep breath before twisting the metal and pulling open the door.

I took a few steps into the maiden living area and saw he was still here—thankfully, still asleep. I let myself untense slightly and walk silently into the kitchen.

I was carefully to step on floor boards I knew wouldn't creak as I made my way towards the sink, pulling out a cup as quietly as possible and pouring myself some water.

I leant myself on the counter and looked into the living room, watching his chest rise and drop with his soft snores. I noticed Alena curled underneath his arm, cuddled asleep into his side. I smiled, this sight was so pleasing and almost made me forget that he was a complete prick.

I saw the tv was still on at a low volume, playing some muggle news channel in the background of what I would consider silence.

I breathed out slowly, careful not to be so loud and wake him from what looked like such a peaceful sleep.

"What have I told you about staring?" I heard him mumble, so inaudible that I didn't even notice his lips move. He didn't shift in his position or open his eyes as any indication that he was awake.

I cleaned my throat and stood up properly, placing my glass on the counter with a soft clink.

"Good morning" I smiled and finally watched his lips twitch upwards.

"Is it?" He smirked. Even half asleep, he was a sarcastic shit.

"Ha" I rolled my eyes and turned around to the freezer, opening the small ice draw and popping a cube in my mouth. I turned back around and to my surprise, he was now up and leaning against the other side of the counter "Uh... there is coffee over there and help yourself to anything if you're hungry. Painkillers in the medicine cabinet above the microwave"

"What the heck is a microwave?" He rose an eye brow.

"Seriously?" I chuckled "You don't know what a microwave is?"

He shrugged.

"Over there" I pointed towards the microwave on the bench, tucked into the corner "You use to to reheat food or make hot chocolate"

"Why not use magic?" He asked curiously.

"I like the way muggles do some things" I shrugged "Not everything has to be done using magic. You'll actually find that most thing are done easier without magic"

"Oh yeah?" His lips twitched upwards with an amused glint flickering behind his stare "Like what?"

"Like..." I thought for a second "Washing dishes. There is this amazing thing called a dishwasher, it just does it for you and you can forget about it, don't need to cast any spells"

He hummed, gripping the edge of the top "And?"

"Um" I looked beside myself "doing laundry with something called a washing machine"

"Ok, I know what I washing machine is" he pushed himself up and rolled his eyes.

"How come your allowed to roll your eyes but i can't roll mine?" I rose an eye brow. That had always been a question lingering at the back of my head but I had never thought too much on it to ask.

"Because when you do it, it makes me wanna hit you with something" he said and my eyes widened "And not in an abusive way" I almost chocked on my own spit at the immediate realisation.

I wasted no time to change the subject "Work? What time is it?" I said quickly.

He gave a small smirk before looking past me and to the clock on the wall "It's 6:30 but I don't feel like going in today"

"Hmm" I hummed "Well, I have to. My boss is a massive arsehole" I smiled, looking across his features and into his eyes "He doesn't like when I'm late" I leant myself back on the bench, challenging his gaze.

"Is that so?" He rose an eye brow "I heard he's a pretty handsome bloke"

"Doesn't matter how pretty he is" I shrugged "He's still a prick"

"Did you just call me pretty?"

"You?" I smiled "We're talking about my boss remember?" I shrugged.

"Yeah" he rolled his eyes "I wonder who that could be?"

I hummed and stared at him for a second more before pushing myself off the counter "Coffee over there" I said, walking from the kitchen, but not getting very far before he gripped my wrist and pulled me back.

"You thought I forgot what happened last night?" He breathed against my neck "I may have a headache but I remember"

I felt my breath hitch. I had hoped he forgot, things were easier when he was a jerk.

I didn't say anything, waiting for that sentence to slip his lips.

"And I don't regret a thing" there it was and in a completely different way then I would of thought. I found my eyes widen and my body tense.

Shit, what am I gonna do?

"Mr Malfoy" I pushed him back and spun around to face him "This ain't fair, you can't keep doing this" I shook my head "You're playing with my head and it's not fair. pour l'amour de Dieu—I don't know how to feel"

"I'm not—"

"You are! One moment you like me then the next you're telling me that you'd never like someone like me and it's not fair" I said "you need to make up your mind because I'm not—"

He cut me off with a kiss.

Wrapping an arm around my waist and the other hand settling on my cheek, his thumb running across my jaw line. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip and that's when every other thought I had vanished, every rationale thing that come to mind—left again and I allowed him.

I allowed him to do what he wanted.

Even though I knew that I shouldn't of. It felt so good in the moment, the way he tasted was something I'd never experienced before, the butterflies was something I'd never experienced before. Even if we was just playing with me, trying to get my hopes up.

If felt too good.

"Mr Malfoy" I breathed out against his lips, trying to retake oxygen.

He hummed, running his hands up and down my back "That's not my name" I parted my lips
To say something when I felt his hands reach down and lightly grip my arse. I gasped into his mouth, I'd never been touched like this before and didn't know how to act or what to do.

"Dra-" I cut myself off, finding it difficult to actually say it. It felt wrong, I'd never been allowed to say it and having it come out of my mouth—when I'm completely sober and aware, felt wrong.

"You can't say?" He teased. My eyes closed but I could feel the smirk forms against my skin

"Then I'll make you scream it"

YALL IM FUCKING HYPERVENTILATING!

Word count 1385.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 9.6K 72
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“] ใ€Žโ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž,โž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ. โ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
307K 4.8K 53
~ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ~
69 1 14
'He hated that girl so much for causing his change of emotions, and he hated her even more because he just could not hate her at all.' A slow burn st...
1.8K 31 15
You and Draco Malfoy have been dating for almost two years when bit by bit, incidents here and there happens. Draco has not been upfront with you abo...