the accident || n.h ✔

Door 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 40

2.3K 33 3
Door 1dsonlyangel

Louis Tomlinson
"Do you wanna go to Starbucks?" I ask, knowing Simon wants us to go out and be seen all touchy and lovey together. Abby and Niall came back from the chemist with condoms both for Niall and I. I don't know why Niall needs them if Abby can't get pregnant again, if I didn't need to wear them - you wouldn't see me wearing one - because what if you're out and want to rail a girl but can't because you don't have a condom and don't want to knock them up or get anything off them?

"Sure," she nods with a smile. She stands up from the bed and walks over to her stuff, zipping it open and pulling out some jeans and a cropped red shirt. She looks back at me so I stand up as I clear my throat. She folds her lips into a line and I walk out of the room and into the hall.

"Just-!" Harry slams the door with a whine. He doesn't notice I'm here and rests his head on the wall with a whine.

"Harry?" I furrow my brows.

He snaps his head to me, I meet with those emerald eyes that looked a little dead I'm not gonna lie. He pushes off the wall and clears his throat, running a handful through his curls. "Hi," he mutters.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he walks towards me.

"Ugh, Taylor's so annoying," he groans.

"How?" I ask softly.

"She just...keeps to touch me and I know I'm supposed to be "obsessed" with her, I just can't do it, I've tried," he shakes his head.

I didn't know Taylor was that obsessed with him, I mean I know there are lots of people obsessed with him but El and I don't really have the same issues.

"Maybe you should get to know her," I shrug only watching his face drop.

"What? Why?"

"Because Harry," I sigh. "You need to be seen with her, make it believable that you're dating, take her out for dinner or places, kiss her in public and just kiss her now if you're so worried to do it," I suggest. I know he's like...fully gay, but Simon doesn't want the fans to know about us so he needs to just kiss her to get it out of the way.

"No," he shakes his head, being stubborn.

"I'm good to go," Eleanor opens the door. Harrys eyes snap to hers while I look over my shoulder. I bit my lip. The jeans fit her perfectly and the shirt showed off her midsection, her long brown hair was fanned over her shoulders, she had converses on her feet that matched the whole outfit.

"Shit," I whisper under my breath, because I simply couldn't help but notice...

How beautiful she actually was.

"W-Where are you going?" Harry breaks the silence.

"Starbucks," I say softly, Harrys eyes filling with slight hurt.

"Oh," he mouths looking down. He sniffs and fluffs his nose with his knuckle before he nods with a small hum.

"We'll be back..." I say softly, El taking my hand. He rolls his eyes and stomps back to his room. I sigh and follow Eleanor to the elevator, riding it down to the ground floor in silence.

**

Once our driver drives us to Starbucks, we go in and order, hand in hand. I just got a iced coffee but she got some pink drink. We decided to take a walk while we drank them, walking past fans and getting flashed by paps.

We make it to the end of the street and a undercover pap sits on a bench a while away from us. Simon said we had to be seen kissing, so I had to do it. I stop us move my hand from hers to grab her hips.

She looks up at me with her big brown eyes, her perfect lips curl into a small smile. I slowly lean in and press my lips to hers. She places her nimble hand on my cheek. I close my eyes and pull our lips apart before going back to them again. We do some parted lip kisses before we pull away.

She and I smile, taking her hand again. We get flashed some more but our smiles are so permanent it actually looks like we're smiling.

Abby Miller
I lay on the bed with my shirt tucked into my bra and my leggings pulled down so my stomach is fully on show. My legs were spread as Niall on his stomach in between them.

I fold my lips in a line and smile. Niall was kissing my stomach, talking to it about the cutest things. My heart was doing somersaults in my chest as I watched him lean down to kiss either side of my stomach as if he's kissing the twins.

His blonde hair was soft to brush back. His fingertips grazing my skin making it prickle, his soft words were all things that made me feel things. I don't know if it's because I have part of something that's pretty much him inside me or if it's because I actually do feel things for him.

Just watching him talk to the bump with a huge smile just made me feel...content. I wasn't happy for a long time when I was dating Harrison, when my father died or when I found my best friend and my boyfriend fucking.

And then I found Niall and even though I regret ever leaving that morning with no words, I finally feel happy in my life. I was exploring the world with One Direction, making new friendships with the boys that I hope last forever and I pretty much have a family of my own.

"Niall..." I whisper his eyes meeting with mine.

"Yeah?" he whispers back still on his stomach and still tracing my stomach.

"Are we still going to be together when the twins are born?" I ask in a whisper.

"What do you mean?" he speaks a little louder.

"Like...will we look after them together?" I hope he picks up what I'm putting down.

"I hope so," he nods, I smile at his words. If he feels that way then why hasn't he said anything?. He must have noticed my facial expression change as I stare down at my stomach. "I'm feeling things for you that I've never felt for anyone, and I...I've wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend but I'm to scared to," he says. "I'm scared to because I've been rejected by many girls who eventually run after Harry," he looks down, my heart shattering.

I swallow and brush his hair back again, cupping his jaw and pulling it up so he follow it and hovers on top of me on all fours. "I would never reject you," I shake my head in a whisper. His eyes fixate on mine and leans down to kiss me.

It's true. I would never reject Niall, he's everything I've wanted in a guy that others just couldn't give. He's funny, attractive and has a great personality. He's gentle with me like I'm fragile but Harrison took advantage of that.

I would never compare Harrison and Niall because I couldn't compare a wanker to someone as sweet as Niall.

"I was also scared of what you would say if I asked you," he pulls away but I furrow my brows a little. "I know you've had a good share of bad relationships and I didn't want you to feel like I would do that too," he says.

"No, no I know you wouldn't treat me like that and I appreciate that," I rub my thumb over his cheekbone.

"Okay then...do you want to be my girlfriend?" he smiles but hesitates a little.

"Nothing would make me happier," I grin. He breathes out through his nose and joins our lips together again. He goes on his forearms so our chests and stomachs touch. I tangle my fingers in his hair, as we slowly move our lips together. He brushes his tongue on my bottom lip, I part my lips to give him what he wants.

He cups my jaw with one hand, the only arm holding him up. With our lips and tongues moving together gracefully, he slowly makes a trail of kisses to my neck. I keep my hands in his hair as he kisses at my neck. I moan ever so softly as he sucks on little parts of my skin. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of it.

He pulls away, going to another spot next to it, repeating his actions of making a small hickey. He grazes his teeth on the skin making me moan again softly. God he's so good at doing this, I had the burn in my stomach and pleasure coursing through me.

He makes around five small hickeys that didn't hurt when he pulled away meaning they were faint and small but it still made me want to rail the shit out of him. He smiles down at me, I smile and bite my lip to stop myself from grinning.

God he was cute.

His smile made me smile, he was a radiator of smiles and when I saw him smiling, I just had to smile. He leans down and pecks my lips, kissing his way back down to my stomach, continuing to kiss the skin. I close my eyes and smile.

"Hi Blake, Hayden and maybe Ruby," he coos. "You're so tiny...but I know you can hear me,"  he rubs it. He was making me feel things I've never felt before...

And I was falling hard.

//
ooh,  got some elounor and some nabby

thank fuck they are dating, i've had these last few chapters planned out so if the next few seem random to u..they aren't for me <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

237K 4.2K 45
Harry Styles, a quite cheeky and charming lad, was living the dream with his fellow band mates. But on one unfortunate day, he had to make the most h...
6.2K 41 29
*BOOK TWO OF THREE* Second book in my What Makes You Beautiful trilogy. I'm still writing it lol. Chapter One was posted on September 5, 2012. Pregna...
937 8 10
Nearly 14 years since One Direction formed, the group chat is active once again. Harry and Louis have moved in together, with Louis and Harry co-pare...
46K 523 25
Emily is a simple 17 year old girl from a small town in ohio. Niall is a famous singer in a band called one direction. What will happen when Emily an...