Love By A Love Story 🌸✅

By lost_beautyy

Sidharth shukla is a big actor in Bollywood industry and Shehnaaz gill is a shining star from punjab who want... More

Characters🌸
1🌼
2🌼
3🌼
4🌼
6🌼
7🌼
8🌼
9🌼
10🌼
11🌼
12🌼
13🌼
14🌼
15🌼
16🌼
17🌼
18🌼
19🌼
20🌼
21🌼
22🌼
23🌼
24🌼
25🌼
26🌼
27🌼
28🌼
29🌼
30🌼
31🌼
32🌼
33🌼
34🌼
35🌼
36🌼
37🌼
38🌼
39🌼
Epilogue 🌼

5🌼

3.5K 420 47
By lost_beautyy

Hieee cuties💕

Happy reading ✨

.
.

The director was thinking that he should call sana or not...

Will she reject the offer?

Obviously she will...

Sid insulted her so much!!  Why will she agree to work? 

No, he shouldn’t call her!!

Though he loved her acting and innocence and the director knew one thing that this girl is going to shine and all his blessings were with her!!

But he didn’t wanted to force the innocent girl...

So he thought not to call her and tell her to rejoin for this project!!

.
.

Here sid was continuously watching her video clips of audition!!

He was feeling a different kind of peace!!

Though he didn’t wanted to accept that the girl whom he hardly knew was affecting him a lot..

.

.

Sana washed the dishes and then looked at her phone!!..

She thought to thank the sweet director again!!

Because of him, she could gain enough confidence!!

He made her feel comfortable and she felt a fatherly warmth from the director!!.

.

Though the big actor, sidharth shukla Whom she considered to be sweet and welcoming, was completely opposite and made her upset!!

Still she had learned many things from today's audition and all this happened because of the sweet director who gave her a chance to show her talent!!

And appreciated her so beautifully which made her feel happy!!

So he deserves a big thank you!!

.
.
.

Thinking this, she opened the newspaper Where the director's Number was written and called him!!

The director was working hard to find someone who will replace shehnaaz and Will look a little innocent...

Or he Will have to change the concept of the web series which he didn’t wanted!!

But if he won't find anyone as innocent as shehnaaz, then he will have to change the concept of the story!!!

All this is happening because of sidharth but he can't say him anything as he is a great actor and they want him and only him for the role of the lead actor!!

.

.

The director was busy in his work when his phone rang!!

He kept his phone in speaker as he was writing something and that time sid entered there to discuss something about the project!!

.

.

Sana said...

Sana: hello sir, mai shehnaaz bol rahi hu...

The director became happy yet shocked that why sana called him!!

And Sid stood there as he wanted to listen their conversation, specially her magical voice!!

.
.
.

Director : hey shehnaaz...

Sana: sir I called u because I wanted to thank you...

Director : for what?

Sana: For giving me the chance to show my talent and for appreciating my work!!

.

.

The director smiled...

Director :

There is absolutely no need to thank me shehnaaz!!

I appreciated u because of your talent, your amazing acting...

Just work hard, u will shine, u will do very very well...

.
.

Sana: thank you so much sir...aap ko mai express nahi kar saakti ki aap ka ye appreciation mere liye kitna matter karta hai...

Director : shehnaaz, umm..

Sana: kuch puchna hai sir?

Director: haan puchna toh hai but i don't know how will u react...

Sana: puchiye na sir jo bhi aap puchna chahte hai....

Director : wo actually.... I wanted to ask, can u again join?

Sana: for?

Director : for the same project which u rejected today!! I am not forcing u. I am Just asking u...

Sana : no sir. I am not joining!!

.

Sid was calmly listening everything!!

Her rejection didn’t satisfied him!!

.

Director: Is this because sidharth's behaviour?  Then I am sorry on behalf of him shehnaaz!!

Sid rolled his eyes!!

.

Sana:

nahi sir, wo itne bade actor hai, unko ye haaq hai bolne ka ki unko konse actress k saath kaam karna hai...

Unhone bas apna opinion diya ki I won't look good with him..

Toh usme koi buri baat nahi hai...

But I rejected the offer just because he had judged me by my dressing sense and status!!

I wanted him to take a decision after watching my talent or acting!!

But maybe, for him, status matters more than talent!!

I Understand that!!

There is nothing wrong in his choice!

Choose someone whom he likes and will be comfortable enough to work with!!

All my good wishes are with u, him and the whole team!!

I wish the project to be blockbuster hit💕

.
.
.
.

The director smiled at her straightforward nature where she sweetly kept her self respect above without hurting or insulting anyone!!

Such a great quality this girl has!!

.
.

Sid took the phone in his hand making the director shocked!!

.

Sid :

I had heard that acting is your passion but it doesn’t seems to be your passion!!

Because you are not respecting your paasion girl!!

.
.

Sana gasped after hearing his voice!!

Ofcourse, she could recognize his voice very well...

But his statements made her angry!!

.
.

Sid: Are u thinking to cut the call like a coward?.

Sana : mai daarpok nahi hu or na hi meko aap se daarne ki jaroorat hai, samjhe aap?.

Sid: ohhh!! Then why are you rejecting the offer? U think,  we are dying to take u in the project? 

Sana rolled her eyes!!

Sana: no sir, mai aisi soch nahi rakhti, i wish ki aap logo ko ek acchi actress mile or aap logo ka project hit ho jaye!!

Sid: ego haan?

Sana: ego nahi sir, self respect!!

Sid: If u love acting, then prove me wrong and join this project!!

Sana: aap ko galat sabit karna mai jaroori nahi samajti...

Sid: kyun ki tum kar bhi nahi saakti mujhe galat sabit...your ego is bigger  than your passion and dream!!

Sana: mere dream se bada kuch nahi hai mere liye Mr. Shukla!!

Sid : ok then I am challenging u, act in this project and prove me wrong Ms. Gill!!

Sana : Challenge accepted Mr.shukla!!

.
.
.

Saying that sana cut the call while sid smirked and left the room!!

.
.

The director was shocked!!

Director : they have already a fire kind of chemistry!! I love itttt!!

.
.
.

Keep loving💕

Zubiya ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 1.3K 13
एक आम मोहरे की सिर्फ एक चाल और पूरा खेल समाप्त...!! ???? A/N- I don't own the characters but, I own this story, so don't try to copy the concept, sce...
389K 26.9K 51
In any relationship the most important things is trust.....if there is trust you can win any Battle.. sidharth shukla: handsome,owner of a big comp...
176K 22.6K 68
Sidharth shukla... son of billionaire ashok shukla who is the owner of 'Shukla Enterprises'... Shehnaaz gill.... a simple girl belongs to middle cla...
179K 13.9K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...