My Hero: The Spear of Justice...

By GokuBlackThatIsBlack

This is my first time writing a book so sorry if it's bad. [This book is being rewritten. Also, this story i... More

Information/Prologue
Chapter 1 New Powers?
Chapter 2 Intense training
Chapter 3 UA Here I Come
Chapter 4 Battle Training
Chapter 5 New Student?
Chapter 6 USJ Incident
Chapter 7 New Form and New Best Friend
Chapter 8 A Little Fun
Chapter 9 Hanging Out With Friends
Chapter 10 The Date and Back to Class
Chapter 11 Sports Festival
Chapter 12 Sport Festival Part 2
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Christmas
Chapter 16
Happy New Year
Chapter 17
A/n
Memes
Jojo
Dragon Ball
My Hero Academia
Undertale
Title your Story Part
Part Story your Title
*Insert Funny*
God I'm so cringe
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Some Funnies
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Happy Valentines Day
Chapter 22
All Things Must Come To An End

Chapter 13 Sports Festival Finale

664 20 63
By GokuBlackThatIsBlack

(No not the finale of the book it's the finale of the sports festival, also sorry for not posting for a long time I got lazy and was doing my other book and this chapter is long)

Present mic: THE BREAK IS OVER MEANING THAT WE CONTINUE THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, NOW TO MY LEFT IS IZUKU MIDORYA AND TO MY RIGHT IS SHOOT TODOROKI NOW BEGIN!!!

The match starts with Todoroki sending a wave of ice at a rapid pace but Izuku destroyed it with a faster blaster. This continued on for a couple more times until Todorokis body is starting to become ice and his attacks are slower.

Izuku: Come on use your fire side.

Todoroki: I refuse

Izuku: If you don't use your fire this will make my job easier. Do you really think that your fire is his quirk?

Todoroki: Of course it is.

Izuku: You're wrong, you may have gotten the fire from him but it's not his it's yours. Your quirk no one else's, if you think you can surpass All Might with oy half your power then you're dreaming. Now come on and get serious I'm getting bored here.

Todoroki gets a little annoyed by that and starts using his fire side.

Y/n: Woah, desire really got to him.

Momo: Wait you can hear them?

Y/n: Kinda but dekirus mouth was moving meaning they seemed to be having a conversation.

Todoroki was launching fire and ice attacks but Izuku keeps dodging by teleporting or countering with either bones or blasters.

Izuku: Time to end this.

Todoroki and Izuku are preparing huge blasts and the teachers were ready to stop the fight.

Izuku summoned a big gaster blaster which was seen to be charging an attack while Todoroki does the same with his fire.

They both shoot their attacks and the teachers, cementos and midnight tried to stop the collision but the walls got destroyed and there was a lot of smoke.

After the smoke disappears people can see Izuku still standing and Todoroki out of bounds slammed against a wall.

Midnight: Todoroki is out of bounds, the winner is Midorya.

The crowd cheered very loudly.

Ochako: Deku is strong and it also liked like he was taking it easy.

Y/n: Yeah dekiru was going easy on him, if he wanted to try then his attacks would deal poison.

Iida: Poison?!

Y/n: Yeah, if you get hit by his attacks then they deal poison, but don't worry it only weakens you it doesn't kill. He's probably not going to activate it either to give the others a chance.

Iida: I see, that is pretty good sportsmanship.

Betty: Well it looks like we're gonna fight each other next.

Y/n: Yeah, I never fought against you so this is a new experience, anyways good luck.

Betty: You too

Present mic: THE NEXT MATCH IS STARTING AND WE HAVE Y/N AND BETTY, NOW GO!

Y/n made the floor get covered in spears which forces Betty to jump. This was Y/n's plan because she jumped in the air and used the back of her spear to hit Betty but she was quick to react and turned Kumu into a shield.

Y/n: Not bad, how about this.

Y/n summons multiple spears but Betty turns Kumu into her own spear to use to deflect her attacks.

(Gif is laggy as fuck for me but not sure for you guys)

Betty: Now we're evenly matched, so how about you go serious and use your undying form.

Y/n: Heh heh sorry but you gotta earn it. Maybe block all of this and I might consider it.

Behind Y/n there's a legion of spears but some also appeared above, behind, and at the sides of Betty. Betty gets a bit serious and uses 2 spears.

Betty: Come on is that the best you can do?

Y/n: No but thank you for asking.

Denki: Both of them are very scary, I bet they can beat us all up by themselves.

Bakugo: Tch they're just showing off.

Kirishima: Don't act like you're not scared I see that sweat drop.

Bakugo: The hell you say!

Back to battle

Betty: Are you going to get serious now?

Y/n: Well alright but you also have to get serious, I know you've been holding back.

Betty: Heh heh alright, I never got used to this form but I guess now is the time to showcase it.

Betty creates a spear and stabs kumu with it, the spear combines with Kumu, after that she stabs herself as the spear goes through her. There was a loud pink explosion from where she came from and it looks like her appearance changed.

Y/n: So cool, I guess I better not wait. HAAAAAA

Y/n transforms into her undying form, the crowd was shocked at the 2 students who were going all out.

Present mic: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?! IT SEEMS LIKE THEY'RE ARE BOTH FINALLY GOING TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY! THEY BOTH LOOK SO COOL!!

Izuku: I've never seen Betty like that, she stabbed Kumu and then herself. I think she merged with Kumu.

Ochako: That does make sense.

Y/n and Betty were staring at each other, smiling, a couple seconds passed and they seem to vanish and clash fists. After the fists collided there was a lot of smoke.

Present mic: SUCH POWER, I THINK WE MAY HAVE TO FIX THE ARENA AGAIN ACER THIS!!

Y/n summoned even more spears than last time. But Betty did something no one expected.

Betty: Rabdophobia!

Y/n spears seem to change to a pink color and on Betties side.

Y/n: You can keep those *snap* I got plenty more.

Y/n summons even more spears than what Betty countered.

Betty:*Dang, she summoned more spears. I need to think of something fast. Oh right.*

Y/n's spears have gotten rid of Betty's spears and the remaining one charged at her but Betty had a plan and that was to create a scythe and slam the ground, creating a huge wave of pink energy.

(Gif bigger than 3 mb so I can't put it in I'm sorry)

There was a lot of dust but once it cleared it showed that Y/n was not in sight.

Present mic: WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N?! DID SHE DISAPPEAR?!

Izuku: Hey guys look up.

Everybody was looking up to see Y/n with a red spear in her hand.

Y/n: Hey Betty, I really enjoy this fight but I'm sorry I plan to win but I'll treat you after this.

Betty looked up too late and was met by a red spear almost hitting her. But there was a huge shock wave that it sent her back.

Midnight: Betty is out of bounds, winner is Y/n.

The crowd cheered louder than  present mic.

Present mic: THAT FIGHT WAS SO EPIC!!!!!

Y/n: Hey Betty are you alright?

Betty:*blushing* Umm y-yeah don't worry about me, I can heal myself, but that was fun.

Y/n: It sure was, now how about after the sports festival we hang out.

Betty: I would like that.

Y/n: Heh heh alright then, let's go the next match is about to start. Also what happened to Kumu?

Betty: Oh he should appear about now.

Right on que Kumu flies out of Betty's body and sleeps on her head.

Y/n: So cute

Chapter 13 end

(Sike you thought lol)

Present mic: THE ARENA HAS BEEN FIXED NOW LET'S GO TO THE NEXT MATCH, WE GOT KIRISHIMA VS BAKUGO!!

Midnight: Go!

Kirishima hardens his body and charges straight at Bakugo who responds by sending a crap load of big explosions.

Kirishima: *Crap I can't get near him.*

Bakugo: Let's end this already.

Bakugo charges a big explosion that covered half the arena in smoke, after the smoke disappears Kirishima is knocked out.

Midnight: Kirishima can you still fight?

Kirishima: ...

Midnight: Kirishima seems to be unconscious, winner Katsuki Bakugo.

Present mic: LET'S GET ON WITH IT, LAST MATCH OF ROUND TWO! IIDA VS MINA!!! WAIT, WHERE'S IIDA?!

10 minutes later

Midnight: It seems Iida is not here therefore Mina wins by default.

Y/n: What happened to Iida?

Izuku: He said something happened to his family so he had to leave.

Ochako: Aw that's a shame.

Y/n: Momo I wanted to apologise for earlier, sorry for knocking you out at the start.

Momo: I am kinda mad but I can't complain.

Y/n: How about I treat you after this?

Momo:*blushing* I mean if you want to I guess.

Present mic: WELL THAT WAS PRETTY SAD THAT IIDA COULDN'T COME BUT LET'S MOVE ON TO THE SEMI FINALS!! FIRST UP IS IZUKU MIDORYA VS Y/N L/N!!!

Momo/Betty: Good luck Y/n.

Y/n: Heh heh thanks

Ochako: Good luck deku.

Izuku: Thank you Ochako.

Smol tem skip

Midnight: Start!

Everything happened way to fast for people watching. There were multiple explosions here and there from Izukus blasters while a barrage of bigger than normal looking spears were being thrown.

Izuku is seen with his left eye glowing blue while Y/n has her undying form. Both are taking this match very seriously.

Izuku: Hey Y/n

Y/n: Yeah?

Izuku: I'm going to show you my real special attack.

Y/n: Heh heh alright I'll show you mine as well.

Y/n jumps high in the air only to summon a gigantic red spear which looked bigger than the one she used against Betty and the USJ but not only that, she summons 2 more of the same size.

Izuku on the other hand summons a legion of gaster blasters behind him.

(Ignore Chara)

The teachers once again tried to interfere with the match but the same result happened as the walls were destroyed but not only that, the entire arena was destroyed and there was huge smoke that could probably be seen by the whole city.

The smoke cleared and both students were still standing. A couple of minutes passed and it looks like Izuku fell backwards while Y/n was seen crouching, panting.

Midnight: Can you two still fight?

Y/n: Y-yeah

Izuku: ...

Midnight: It looks like Izuku is unconscious the winner is Y/n!

The crowd cheered very loudly.

Bakugo: Hah Mina you owe me 1000 yen.

Mina: Dang I lost the bet ok fine here you go.

Momo: Were you guys betting on who would win?

Mina: Yeah, well Bakugo it looks like you're going up against her so good luck.

Bakugo: I don't want to admit it but I'm in trouble if I fight her.

Y/n: Don't lose hope, maybe you can catch me off guard, but that is highly unlikely.

Tsu: When did you get here? *kero

Y/n: I was pretty tired but not a lot anyways shouldn't you two be heading to the arena?

Bakugo: Oh shut up, can't you see you two destroyed it?!

Y/n: Oh yeah heh heh.

Betty: That was so cool Y/n but I'm mad at you now.

Y/n: Why?

Betty: You were definitely not going all out against me. *pout*

Y/n: Heh heh sorry about that, maybe next time. *pats her head*

(Maybe like this)

Betty is standing still, blushing, hard.

Y/n: Hello? Are you ok? Do you have a fever?

Betty.exe stopped working please restart

Momo:*I want some head pats too*

Time skip

Present mic: ALRIGHT THE ARENA HAS BEEN FIXED AFTER THAT CRAZY MATCH, NKWETS GO TO THEAST SEMI FINAL, BAKUGO VS MINA!!

Midnight: Start!

As soon as it started Bakugo launches medium sized explosions which Mina had a hard time to keep up.

Midnight: Mina is out of bounds, Bakugo is the winner!

Mina: Wait what?! *looks down* oh.

Present mic: THAT MATCH WAS QUITE FAST, NOW LET'S GET ON TO THE FINALS!!!! Y/N VS KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!

Bakugo: If I can crush even you then that's one step closer to becoming number 1.

Y/n: Well good luck, I'm not gonna use my undying form against you since I don't need it.

Bakugo: Why are you going easy on me?!

Y/n: You're weak lol

Midnight: Start

Bakugo starts to see d a barrage of big explosions while Y/n isn't taking this seriously at all, she has her eyes closed.

Bakugo: Screw you!

Bakugo jumps into the air and spins around while coming downward.

Bakugo: HOWITZER IMPACT!!!

There was a huge explosion at the center of the arena and Y/n seems to be smiling, showing her shark like teeth.

Y/n: That actually hurt a little.

Y/n disappears and kicks Bakugo from behind crushing his ribs.

Bakugo uses mini explosions behind him to not get him out of bounds.

Bakugo: Not yet!

Y/n: You're pretty determined to kick my ass.

Bakugo: Of course I am!

Bakugo does more explosions in Y/n's area which seem to do little as she smiles again and throws a spear impaling Bakugos arm.

Y/n: I'm sorry but I came here to win so don't hate me for this, although you already do.

Y/n appears right in front Bakugo and delivers a punch.

Midnight: Bakugo is out of bounds, winner of the sports festival, Y/n L/n. *lick*

Crowd cheered very loudly while Y/n seems to be having a chill run down her spine.

Y/n: I hate that the age of consent in Japan is 13.

Time skip after All Might gives the winners their medals.

All Might: Now sy it with me..

Crowd: PLUS ULTRA

All Might: Thank you for your hard work.

Crowd: ...

All Might: ...

Crowd: Come on All Might that was the perfect moment to say plus ultra!

Chapter 13 end (for real)

(2320 words)

Memes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
286K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
182K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
580K 21.7K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...