He Who Watches and the Poloth...

By adamabyss12

(This story is a sequel, taking place after the Abyss Sans Story) "I-It is very amaz-azing how one can cha-ch... More

The Past
Now
The God of Destruction vs the Beast of the Apocalypse
An Unwanted Cat
A Devilish Alien Princess
Fighting an Assassin
Meeting the Twin Deviluke Sisters
Gradient meets a Cyborg Angel
Angeloid fights the devils
Bad Huntresses
Child of Destruction
Reclaim the Kid
A New Family
Another Angeloid
Suitors Attack
Dream on
Angeloid Battle
Royal Childhood Friend
Meeting a Fiery Idol
Dark Matter Encounter
A Fatal Mistake
Concern in Wattpad

Speaking to his Past Self

2K 18 15
By adamabyss12

It has been...a couple of days...since Lala Deviluke came to his house, an alien of all things, had to appear in his house. Needless to say, this is a very unique experience for Error, even by his standards, as this has never happened before in his entire life. But of course, Lala is completely unaware of a bunch of stuff on Remnant, including of how to properly dress on Earth, and people are just going to gawk at her, due to the strange set of clothing that she is wearing all out in the open.

Thankfully, Error was able to find some more appropriate clothing from a clothing shop of sorts. Thanks to that, she now looks normal, with the exception of the fact that she still has her tail sticking out from her...yeah. But she can still wear her previous ones, at least when she is at home with Error and his brother. After all, no one is gonna try and break into his house anyway, though Error knows better than just to tempt and rest fate all the way to the ending, and wait for the unexpected.

But never mind that, Error, knowing that she would be very unfamiliar with Remnant. So he taught her of a bunch of stuff in Remannt, including culture, holidays, traditions, and all that stuff. And needless to say, Lala is very interested in all of that, especially since Error said that every place on Remnant has their own unique set of cutlet and myths, and not all parts of Remnant share the same thing. This sort of thing is not often on her planet. In fact, her planet is different, but Error did not question about what she meant, due to how he believes that, that is her own sort of business and nothing more.

However, he was also honest and blunt about the 'heroes' that exist on Remnant, and how they were supposed to be protecting people, but are in fact very arrogant people that did it for fame and glory, and they never really do it for genuine care for people that they were supposed to protect. Needless to say, even Lala seemed very sad that what the heroes ended supposed to be, had their meanings ended up getting corrupted by the very thing that made them powerful. It is a very sad thought, but Error does tell her that there are still people that are genuinely heroic, and they do work their hardest to make sure that the world that everyone lives in becomes a very safe place for the innocent. This does seem to make Lala feel better, because as Error said, just because that most of them do this type of stuff, does not mean that all of them are gonna be doing it all for power. In fact, Error was once one of those people, but due to something that the fake heroes have done...let's just say that they ended up chasing him in a bad way.

But there is this one thing that always weirded her out. And this is involving the mythological and supernatural world that exists on Remnant, as well as the creatures that exist in this way. Most notably...the Devils. Lala finds it very weird that there is a species that are named the Devils, though Error mentioned that it is not as weird as it seems, due to them being the first of the species to be given such a name. So it really is not that weird that there is a species called the Devils. But he does make it clear that they are not that friendly, with some exceptions, due to the way that they can act, and it is very rare to see a Devil that can be genuinely kind to anyone else, and not be cruel.

Right now, Error and Lala are walking around a section of Union, and needless to say, Lala looked very interested of the place that she is in with Error. And is...well, holding his hand. The reason why is because she wants to pretend that Error is her fiancé, just in case members of her kind come back to get her and force her to be with another one. Although this made Error a little bit uncomfortable, he still plays along for her sake, so that they do not take the chance and mess with his life continuously. He just hopes that it will pay off for Error in the end, and does not end terribly for him.

"I still cannot believe at how beautiful this is. What I am seeing! I just wish I can stare at all of these buildings and places for the whole day!"

Lala said, as she looked around the area of the place that she is in, as Error sighed, while holding onto her hand. They have done this a couple of times for a couple of days, and she is still very interested of the area of the place that she is in. He does not understand much, but he guessed that since that this is the first type of being on Remnant, it was bound to be a natural reaction of her inside of her mind.

'She reminds of me of Ink. Man, I should be disgusted, but for an unknown reason, I am not. Why am I not disgusted at her?'

Error looks around, but than...he sensed something that is very wrong. He looks behind his back, and sensed something coming.

"H-Huh?"

Error sounded very confused, as he had no idea what it is or who it is that is coming. But all that he knows is that it is not a good sign. He closed his eyes to sense who it is, and when he opened up...he realizes that it is someone he does not want to meet right nor

Lala smiled, as she looked at Error, and spoke out to him in her sake cheery kind voice she has.

"What's wrong, Error?"

Error than grabbed her hand, and spoke out.

"We got-gotta hi-hide, n-n-now."

Before Lala can question him on that, Error than ran to an alleyway and jumped up into the air, while he holds Lala in his hand, and Lala looked very confused at what Error is doing. Until Error looked in a direction...to see Rias and her peerage, having their wings spread and opened out. Lala looks, and she saw them as well, and it did not take long for her to realize who these people must be that made Error hide like that.

"Error, are those the Devils at you are talking about?"

Lala questioned to Error, who than nodded his head to confirm with what she said to him.

"Yea-Yeah, they are. And that-at is not-ot any of the good ones."

Error than snapped his fingers, and a portal formed behind them both.

"Quick, in her-here."

Lala jumped into the portal, and Eror followed suit,mad the portal closed behind Error and the Devils, who nearly found him, until the portal disappeared.

Back at Error's house...

Error is now sitting on his bed, as he looked down at his right arm. Needless to say, it is not often that he is looking at it, due to how it tends to make him very uncomfortable. He looks and observes the eyes that are on the right eye. But this is just simply the sleeve that is covering it. The actual eyes are a bit more creepier than that. He than began to grab onto the right sleeve, and looked at the eyes. But he did not get a chance to look at that, because than, a female voice called out to Righteous!Error.

"Hey, Error!"

This made Error jump, and see Lala appear.

"Oh, hey-ey, Lala. What-at is it-it that you ne-need?"

Lala smiled at Error, as she spoke out to him very kindly.

"Oh, nothing much~. Your brother, Papyrus wanted to make sure that you are okay. So he sent me to check on you."

Error did not seem that surprised, as he spoke out.

"Pfff. Typ-Typical Papyrus-rus. Always wants-ants to make sure that I am ok-okay. And don't worry-rry. I'm fine. Nothing bad has happened to me."

Lala smiled, as she went next to Error and hugged his left shoulder, as she leaned her head against his neck. This made Error a little bit uncomfortable, but he dealt with it. In fact, ever since Lala began to hug and cuddle him, Error desires to deal with it, and just let it happen. Besides, there is nothing wrong about that.

But when he looked down for a little bit, he realizes and remembers something that he needed to do, and it is actually a little bit important. But he'll do it when Lala is done with her cuddling Error, assuming it does not take that long. When she is done cuddling him, though...there is someone that he needs to visit.

"Error?"

Error looks up at Lala. Even Error is tall, Error is only at the height of 5'4. Lala, on the other hand, is slightly taller than Error by about an Inch. In other words, her her height is 5'5. Even though Error is...older, by the age of 17, he's still shorter than Lala.

"Yeah?"

Lala spoke out.

"We're those devils bad?"

Error nodded.

"W-Well...most-ost of them. Except for the blon-blond one. She is not bad-ad. In fact, she is kin-kind, just that she is not able to do anything to help me."

Lala nodded, as she spoke out.

"Also...Error? Do you mind if we can...sleep together?"

This made Error surprised, as he spoke out.

"Wh-What? Wh-Wh-Why? I mean...didn't Pap-Pap-Pap give you a room of your own to be in?"

Lala nodded, as she spoke out.

"He did...but I feel more comfortable sleeping next to you. Because whenever I feel with you...I feel like I am truly safe."

Error was surprised, but than looked down and spoke out.

"On-Only when it is-is nighttime. Not when it is day time. And besides...I already have someone to talk to...and it is an important talk. So...hopefully I don't keep you waiting."

Lala smiled, as she spoke out.

"Don't worry. I'll wait as long as I need for you to comeback."

Error nodded, as he than extended his hand and spoke out.

"S-See ya in-in a lit-little bit-it."

Error than made a portal to a black void of sorts with a small patch of grass on the floor, with the patch itself in the shape of a circle. Error entered and the closed the portal behind him, and looks around, as he spoke out.

"Geno? Are you-ou in there?"

Silence...at first...until walking was heard. And error turned around to see where the sound of it is coming from. Error continues to watch, until he finally have arrived. The one he had been waiting for had aboard him. It is none other than Geno, a version of Error from the past.

"H-Hell-Hello, Geno."

Error said, as he appears before the Sans in the Save Screen. Geno looks at Error, and deactivated his eye, as he than spoke out to Error.

"Hello, my sort of redeemed future self. How are you?"

Error shrugged his shoulders, as he than spoke to him. Error shrugged, meaning that he is doing okay. Thou it is very awkward to see Geno Sans, especially since this was his past self before entering the Anti-Void.

Needless to say, Error has not forgotten that feeling of the transformation he had. And this was the absolute worst feeling it have, when feeling the transformation take I ver both if his Boyd and his mind. Thus was especially bad, since the Anti-Void drove him to insanity that would want Error to go out and kill as many AUs as he can, and unfortunately for Geno, he is not an exception to that one.

He remembered the first time him and Geno battled, and the end result was of his victory, but it ended up creating the biggest mistake he created. He ended up creating Fatal_Error, when he made an attempt to try and take Geno's life from inside the save screen. But because of the Determination inside of Geno, as well as the place he was in, it prevented his death, and made him into the way he is seen to this day.

Needless to say, the creation of Fatal_Error is one of the biggest regrets that Error had to this very day. And when he discovered a version of Geno still alive, he had to resist the urge to try and kill him, as he knows that if he tries that, it will make things worse. So, he leaves this only version of Geno alone, in order to avoid causing another mess.

But...back with Error, as he than spoke out to Geno.

"I'm do-doing fin-fine, I guess. But I should be asking you this question. How is your progress in watching over...yo-you know..."

Geno's eyes widened up a little bit, but he than looked serious and spoke out to Error in a calm voice.

"It's...going fine. But it is a little but strange and uncomfortable to hold onto this thing."

Geno than snapped his fingers, and an object appeared in his hand. It was a book. But not just any sort of book. It was a book that Omnipotent Sans, Ares, had held onto to make sure no one got their hands on it. It was known as the Book of Eyes. It is basically a gateway to other gateways, leading to different types of worlds and realms, as well as ones that direct people to different types of species. And unfortunately, this would also include the Unnameable, which are existing to be extremely dangerous. So much in fact that Omnipotent wants to destroy it in order to make sure that it does not get used for something that would someday be nearly impossible to stop. So, in order to make sure that he gets the time that he needs to find a way to destroy the book, Abyss came up with a solution. He went and talked to Geno for a little bit, and had to beg and convince to him that he needs to watch over the book, so that it does not cause untold destruction. While Geno was a little but reluctant at first, due to how much of a very huge responsibility it is, when Abyss told him of the dangers that would happen if the wrong person were to get its hands on it, Geno finally agreed, and made it his resolve to watch over the Book of Eyes, until Omnipotent Sans could find a way to destroy it. But until then, Geno has to continue to watch over and guard the book, so that no one can get the wrong hands on it. And needless to say, it is a very stressing and paranoia type of job for Geno to have to do all on his won. Luckily, Error always finds a time to visit so that he can know of it is going all right, and Color Sans can make a visit as well, so that Geno does not have to watch over the book all on his own. And thus is something Geno really appreciates.

Error looks down at Geno's hand to see the Book of Eyes, and nodded his head, understanding how Geno must be feeling at the thought of holding the book in his hand.

"I get-et it. You are holding-ing onto something that-hat could prove to be disaster, should a wrong step be made. Well..."

Error puts his hands together, as he tried to think of something, before he spoke out.

"Geno-no, do you have-ave ti-time for a spar-sparring of sort-sorts, so you can release some stress?"

Geno was a little bit surprised at that, but he chuckled a little bit, as he than stood up, while speaking out to him.

"Heh, did you read my mind or something? Because I was going to think of telling you that, but I was not sure hope you would respond to such a thing."

Error simply just shrugged. Geno than made the book disappear, and both Error and Geno took a stance, as they got ready to fight. But that is not the only reason why he decided to do so. Why he wanted to fight against Error. But it is involving his fight with Dust Sans, back when Nightmare, and Error, who was still a bad guy, invaded Abyss' world, due to the fact that this version of him had more powers than Geno. While both may be stronger, Dust is simply far more versatile than Geno could ever be, not to mention far more ruthless and crazy compared to Geno, who is much more sane compared to Dust himself.

Needless to say, his fight with Dust when he and his Murder Time Quartet, along with their boss Nightmare, invaded Abyss' Earth, really made Geno train endlessly in order to make sure that he is ready to face off against Dust again, should he try and invade the Save Screen. So he has been practicing on his powers as much as he could and his techniques, so that he can be ready to face of against Dust, just in case that he needs to fight off against him again. Well, this time, Geno is going to test to see if his training is going to pay off going him, especially since Error will be helping Geno with this sort of thing. Which is why that Geno is going to start and make his move.

Geno snapped his fingers, and summoned his own Gaster Blaster. And the moment that he did that, he fired it at Error, who than fired his own Gaster Blaster. And surprisingly, Geno's Gaster Blaster is far more stronger than last time. Because now, thanks to the Gaster Blaster, he can now push back against Error's Blaster much more longer than ever before, before the Gaster Blaster will soon be overpowered by Error's Blaster. Looks like he has been traning hard and roughly on himself.

Geni than teleported, as his Gaster Blaster than became overwhelmed, and he than launched bones at Error, who than does the same thing. The bones on both sides clashed against each other, and destroyed each other. Than Geno appeared behind Error, and tried to fire a Gaster Blaster at Error. But Error could tell thus was going to happen, as he than teleported out of the way. Error than appeared on the green grass patch on the floor, and smiled at Geno, as he than spoke out.

"Heh, I see-ee tha-that yayou have-ave improved-proved from last time, Geno. That's impressive."

Geno smiled, as Error said that. But than, Error took a stance, and spoke out to Geno.

"But let's see how mu-much you have-ave improved from las-last tim-time, Geno."

Geno took a stance of his own, as he spoke out to him.

"Oh don't worry, you'll see how much I have today."

Error smiled, as he than out to Geno.

"I'll be-bet."

He than launched himself at Geno, and made an attempt to grab him. But Geno than extended his hand, and Error froze in his place, as he became effected by the power of Geno's time stop ability. Normally, it would last a few seconds, but now, it can last more than 10 seconds. This gives Geno more time to dish out as much damage as he possibly can. And because of this, Geno than began to attack with bones and blasters, until he uses Blue Magic at the time limit's end.

Error skidded on the ground, as he puts his hand on the ground as well, in order to slow down. He looks up at Geno, and spoke out.

"Huh. Your time-ime manip-manip-manipulation pow-powers, you real-really have imp-improved at how muc-much of a limit you have-ave, Gen-Geno."

Error said, as he looked at Geno, who smirked at Error. Clearly, Error is getting impressed that Geno has improved.

"Heh. Glad you approve of that. And that is not all I improved in."

Geno than clenched his fist, and while pixels began to rapidly appear and disappear at the hand. It is obvious that Geno is preparing for something. Error looked confused, as he than spoke out.

"Hu-uh? I won-wonder what he is plan-anning? Guess I'll have to find-ind out."

Error than pointed his finger at Geno, and red sharp bones than fired at Geno. But Geno smiled, as than, more white pixels formed, and they were able to protect his body from being hit. The red sharp bones hit the shield, and then vanished.

Normally, this would take a large amount of energy from Geno, but this time, he didn't lose as much. This surprised Error, and spoke out to him.

"You increased your stamina or something?"

Geno smiled and spoke out.

"I did. Now I can use it a few more times, before it gets to the point where it is low just as much as I always had done it in the past."

Error and Geno smirked, as he spoke out.

"Nice-ice...but let's kee-keep this-his up."

Geno smirked, as he points his finger at Error and spoke out.

"Yeah, let's!"

Both Geno and Error than began to fight as much as they can inside of the Save Screen. But after a long time, Geno tired it, and Error is impressed at how he improved, and the fact that he was able to release some stress from Geno, due to the work that he is put in order to guard the Book of Eyes.

Back to Error's room...

Error than made a portal and walked into his room. He than sat down and looked around, and saw that it is nighttime. Needless to say, Error seemed to be very happy that he is finally back, and on time. Clearly, what he did with Geno is fun, but it was also kind of ridiculous at one point. Such as having to swap each other's clothing.

Error than looks outside...and saw that it is turned to night. So Error pulls the covers, and gets under the bed. But as he did, someone else went under the covers with him. This caught Error by surprise, but he had an idea on who it is. He opened his eyes...to see that it is Lala herself.

"Oh...h-hey Lala. I se-see you are-are go-going to sleep with me anyway."

Error said, as Lala smiled.

"I said and promised that I would, Error."

Error smiled a little bit, but than, he felt something slither around his torso. He looked under the covers, and saw that her tail is wrapping around his torso. Error looked at Lala with a weirded out look on his face, with Lala smiling wider. She than pulls Error, and hugs him, as she smiled and closed her eyes, as she went to sleep. Error was surprised, but he smiled all the same, and hugged Lala back. In spite of his Haphephobia, he is not afraid to be hugged by Lala, somehow. He does not know why. But in all honesty...he does not care either. He is just happy that Lala is with him to keep him company while sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 78 10
(No, this is not based on the latest Dr Strange movie, altough I can't promise he won't appear somewhen.) So, you probably wonder: "Multiverse? Isn't...
1.1K 69 25
Disclaimer. A solo leveling x female OP protagonist/oc x MHA, JJK na bit HK. Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes in this story, cause englis...
794K 25.9K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
23.7K 325 7
(Takes place in between the rest of the stories) "Before...when I was a mortal...you had all had abused and agonized me all for the sake of fun, even...