Trapped In Heaven [TK]

Bởi beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... Xem Thêm

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

38. Sullen

3.4K 154 95
Bởi beautytaekoo

"Having someone who can handle all ur moods is such a blessing"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Kim's mansion, Seoul, South Korea

Winter rested it's soul in autumn's weary embrace....enchanted winds dancing in the glory of rising sun, making certain cute human wiggle out of his warm and cozy blankets. Soft puppy eyes squinted themselves wanting to clear the blurry vision...hands moving to rub them on their own.

Taehyung blinked few times before he registered his surroundings...he was in kim's mansion...in his own room. Even after the sticky notes incident taekook stayed in their own mansions...tho they always remained clingy whenever they met.                                                      

Yawning his sleep away tae smiled to himself thinking about his upcoming birthday which will be day after tomorrow...he is happy and why will he not, when it's gonna be the best birthday for him.

But the beautiful smile adoring his lips started to disappear little by little when he got reminded that his love, his kookie...is ignoring him since past few days.                                                              

He doesn't know why...it started suddenly. Raven was always busy when tae tried to call or talk with him...heck he didn't even come to meet him since last 3 days.                                                      

Younger took a leave for 4-5 days as he wanted to focus on his upcoming birthday....spending time with family, going to different places with his mom....and many other things....but this doesn't mean jungkook can ignore him.

Tae is sulking since yesterday....he is indeed angry over the raventte but in a cute way. Which includes whining and annoying shit out of jimin until his soulmate takes him on icecream dates.

Talking about jimin...poor boy can't even spend time with yoongi becz his bestfriend is not allowing him, saying 'until kookie doesn't talk to me I am not letting u go back to yoongi hyung'.

Today too jimin walked inside tae's bedroom dragging the other to wash up quickly so they can go out somewhere. And yes tae was sulking again as soon as jimin entered his room...throwing his feet and pouting all he wants....& offcourse cursing the coconut head, his coconut.

"KIM TAEHYUNG HURRY UR SULKY ASS BEFORE I BARGE IN" jimin screamed banging the bathroom door which was closed since last 1hr.                               

"Ahh my ears....I will go deaf for pete's sake chim" tae got out rubbing his hair marching towards his wardrobe.

"Wahhhh...this lil bitch istg I am going to abondon u one day trust me...u literally spent 1hr in bathroom cursing jungkook and telling me to sit here without moving" jimin argued crossing his arms.

"Aren't u my soulmate chim" tae looked back after wearing his clothes...showing his puppy eyes "not that eyes...no way I am falling for them".                                 

"Plz jiminie...help me...plz plz pretty please...and in return I will help u make yoongi hyung jealous so that he will do the angry fvcking which u love the most" tae replied, his face going from all puppy to funny pervet in matter of seconds...as he wiggled his eyebrows. "OHH MY GOD TAE...I CAN'T WITH U

....but if that's my reward then I am ready" jimin retorted his angry expression turning into a mischiveous one, his eyebrows also wiggling.

"Now that's whom I call soulmate...think of a plan now" tae cheered hugging the life out of jimin.

Both besties sat there thinking about their evil plan to take revenge of jungkook....the raventte totally sitting oblivious in his office.

"Ohh WOW" tae let out smiling widely..."Jiminie I have a plan" he scooted closer to chim whispering something in his ear. "U r literally evil tae" jimin laughed...sitting back proudly for his bestfriend.

"Let the plan begin" tae cheered quickly covering himself in a warm grey hoodie...his face covered by a mask.         

"I am going chim...make sure you do what I told u" tae giggled striding his way out. "Fighting my smart bear....don't forget my reward" jimin chuckled squealing on his perv thoughts about yoongi.

Tae drove towards his destination...it being none other than Jeon's mansion. Parking his car he headed inside all so carefully...looking all so tiny in his hoodie, which covered his head too.

He was eyeing the surrounding just like he is on some secret mission...scanning the entrance so that no one will see him.

He entered with slow and tiny steps...looking if anyone is at home. But to his lucky self no one saw him, hyun joo was busy doing something in her room while hae jin was in his office. And yeonjun, the maknae was with joon...learning law.

Thanks heaven he reached jungkook's room without any obstacle. Removing his mask he sticked out his tongue licking lips nervously. His hoodie still hiding him...or so he thought, coz his smart brain really thought no one can see him if he wore a hoodie.

Taehyung scanned the room smirking on his great plan. He danced a lil...walking towards jk's bedside. He looked left and right wanting to confirm no one's presence there.                                        

Right now Kim Taehyung is literally thinking of himself as some spy or someone on secret adventurous mission....the iconic pink panther tune running inside his brain.
(A/N: i shared the link above if u don't know pink panther)

One hour passed by and taehyung was done with his work. He smiled evily now getting to his last step. Taking out his mobile...he dialed jimin's number.

"All done chim...now it's ur turn" younger said giggling cutely. "On it kim" jimin replied hanging up the call and dialing certain raven's number on his phone.

Jungkook's phone vibrated on his table...making him avert his gaze. He saw the caller ID "yoongi's jimin"....raising one eyebrow questioningly he picked up the call.

"What is it jimin?"

"Listen u rude coconut...who can't even say hi....I have something to tell you"

"Park Jimin I am very much talking respectfully so u better don't curse at me"

"Ohh shut up...now listen to me"

Jungkook sighed but still listened to jimin.                                                     

"Yoongi told me to call u and tell that u are supposed to bring him some documents today...which he probably left in ur room".                                             

Raven is indeed confused about which documents jimin is talking about....but still he thought it might be related to yi-jung so there's a possibility. And all his family and friends are allowed to go in his room without permission.

"Okay...I will bring them....btw where is hyung...coz I know u r at kim's" kook replied getting out of chair.                    

"He is at home so go there after u collect those documents" jimin said cutting the call right away.                                        

"This midget I swear....I can't even scold him or muffin and yoongi hyung gonna beat me" raven let out to himself...grabbing his car keys he headed out to Jeon's.

Jungkook reaching the mansion headed inside his room. And talking about watchman and bodyguards seeing tae...yes they indeed saw him but they know who he is and why will they even bother to tell jungkook coz he will know anyway.                                                  

Raven was searching those documents and taehyung was literally hiding in a small space which was really good for hiding.

Jungkook didn't found any files...so he rather thought to get freshen up and search again.                                               

He went inside the bathroom and guess what not even a single thing was present inside...all the things required to wash or get fresh were gone.                              

Obivo kim taehyung was beyond all of this...not just this but that bratty younger hide everything in jungkook's room even the vase which raven didn't notice probably becz he was busy searching that file.

"What the fvck?...where are all the things?" raven yelled rubbing his temples. He got out and then finally his eyes scanned the room which literally was empty...and the lights were kinda dim so tae was successfully hiding.

Younger laughed silently watching jungkook's dumbfounded face....this is what his revenge was watching jungkook like this. Afterall that coconut head rabbit hurt him.

"Where are all my things?" "MOM" and kook went out searching for hyun joo.

But suddenly all the electricity of mansion was gone...making the whole room dark.                                                   

Tae thought this is the right opportunity to get out of here....he was satisfied with his plan....so no need to stay further.

Tiptoeing towards the door with his mobile's screenlight (A/N: not flash but screen coz if he turns on flash he will get caught)....his hand reached the doornob to open it and damn.

He was getting pinned against the wall next moment...tae panicked closing his eyes and begging for not getting caught.

"Who are you?" the deep voice came of jungkook.

"I ASKED WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" raven yelled loudly making tae flinch...younger was about to cry by the sudden yelling but something clicked his mind.                                                

Something that he has heard this before from the same person and in exact same situation. 'Deja Vu' u call it...the first ever encounter tae had with jungkook....the javelin house, hostage, him searching for someone at 12 in midnight and accidently entering raven's office just to get pinned on the wall.

Everything dawned upon him...and what he realized now is that his plan has failed miserably coz Jeon Jungkook already knows everything. Tae hung his head low...whining internally that why jungkook is so smart.

"Is my petal sad now?" jungkook said his voice octaves low as he stared at the person in front tho it was all dark and he can't see anything. "Shut up jungkook" tae replied whining....and the electricity came back.

"Make me shut my mouth then" he whispered sending goosebumps all over younger's body.                                       

"GET LOST" tae yelled still head hanging low...coz he knew if he stared back then it will be end of him.                                     

"I am sorry bub...I know why u did all of this...I know u r angry on me for avoiding you but trust me muffin I can't tell u the reason right now u will know soon...so plz don't be sad" jungkook replied caressing other's cheek....his eyes showing the most loving gaze.

Tae softened listening to his lover's words...his heart beating fast thinking that jungkook always makes him feel special...he always knows what is going on with him and his mind....he knows how to make him go all soft and shy in matter of seconds.                                

Slowly his eyes lifted themselves staring back in those loving black orbs.

"Promise?" tae asked pouting.

"Promise...I will tell u soon okay" jungkook cupped his bread cheeks leaning in to give a peck.

"Ur pout makes me kiss the life out of u muffin" kook chuckled tracing his fingers on younger's lips.

"By the way how did you know...it was all my deed?" tae asked furrowing his eyebrows cutely...pout not leaving his face.                                                             

"My cute innocent muffin...I have cctvs all around the mansion even inside which only me and dad monitor...I saw u entering thru the main entrance then heading to my room...u really thought I will not recognize u huh?" jungkook replied chuckling while taehyung bite his lips embarrassed.

"And then that shorty called me so I knew u two must have planned something...poor besties" raven tsked laughing at their sillyness. Tae started hitting jungkook's chest with his paws whining "Why can't u just not be smart once u bunny face".

Jungkook laughed throwing his head back....he loved his muffin who was being all so adorable sulking, pouting and whining. After a few minutes of fist assault tae stopped....coz the raven is gazing at him without blinking now.      

Tae took the cue and wanted to scurt away but oh boy when did jungkook let him leave this easily.

"Now it's punishment time...u were a bad bad muffin today...u made me literally turn off whole mansion's light....u know how much mom is gonna scold me" junglook replied huskily...eyes boring holes.                                                     

Younger gulped feeling small in front of the elder....even tho he literally has same height as kook he still looks small in front of him.

"Wh-at is it?" tae asked coz he knew he can't escape. Jungkook took few steps back creating a safe distance between them "don't move" he commanded "now remove ur hoodie I wanna see u" and tae complied....removing his grey hoodie, as his hair bounced a lil.                           

"Now hands up and no touching urself until 3 mins"

"kookie~" tae whined but still stretched his hands glaring at the front male. "If u failed then get ready for the reward petal" jungkook smirked crossing his arms...the sight was beautiful, taehyung standing in white shirt which highlighted his curves and the way tae's face was he looked cutest.

Baddy coconut.....ohh my ohh my why my nose has to tingle at this point...what should i do...it's itchy i wanna rub it so bad....mommy help

tae is crying internally coz god knows how his nose started acting up...but he knew he can't do anything or else jungkook gonna kiss him until his lips get swollen. But his hands moved against his will rubbing the tip of his cute button nose.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

"Aren't u little feisty muffin....not obeying always"

"I didn't do that my hand moved on it's own not my fault" tae mumbled...his voice clear enough to heard by kook.

"Ohh really" raven started walking towards his lover...eyes mischiveous.

And the next second taehyung is being caged in other's arms.             

"Irresistable"

Pulling taehyung's one hand down raven leaned and kissed those pink plump lips he has been wanting to taste for days.

One hand scooped behind tae pulling him over....other holding his neck firmly as he deepened the kiss. Tae melted soon moving his lips against other's hands tugging the raven hair...eyes closed.

Their lips always molded beautifully...just like they are made for each other only...faint sound of kissing surrounded the silent room.            

Tongues devouring one another...while tae let out a soft moan. It was music...heavenly music to raventte hearing such sinful sounds.                 

Unable to control he dived for other's neck sucking and nibbling the soft flesh....biting it gently to not hurt his baby. Raven's hand found it's way in younger's white shirt tracing his fingers all over tae's soft tan skin. After few minutes they leaned back panting heavily...eyes heavy and lips swollen.

"Knew it...u gonna do this" tae replied breathing heavy. "Trust me i wanna do more...just waiting for the right time" jungkook replied pecking those addicting lips again....making the other blush tomato red.

After 1 or 2 hrs tae headed back...not before cuddling with kook and eating delicious food made by hyun joo. He still helped jimin tho with the deal they made.

He was oblivious of what raven was talking about...he hoped it was something good....he can't wait to know it. So he rather focused on his upcoming birthday thinking all of them will do something big for him.

Moon shimmered in the dark sky....clouds disappearing in a swift blow just like all the problems taekook have faced...it was a sign...a welcoming sign for the future ahead....just like the white globe stood proudly in between the stars....taekook will be standing with each other 'forever' relfecting their lights....coz happiness is the only thing which suits them.

___________________________________________
A/N:

Finished it...it's small update more like a filler...so enjoy...next chapters will be important...afterall it's all just taekook taekook😁

And talking about yoongi I hope he is okay...looking at him even in pics is making me cry...I really am now on verge of dragging covid out of this universe istg😑

Christmas tree is really beautiful song...taehyung's voice heals...it makes me calm....so stream the heavenly song also girl of my dreams feat. suga💜💜💜

beauties~~
___________________________________________

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

209K 7.4K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
1M 48.5K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
292K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
198K 9.7K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...