Her Second Life | Liskook Au

By Ppriyanim

Lalisa Han is a computer genius from a poor family who fought and struggle their life out of poverty after a... More

Introduction
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Second Chance
Chapter 2: Kwon Lisa
Chapter 3: Call Me Daddy
Chapter 5: Used To Be
Chapter 6: Breaking My Rules
Chapter 7: Try
Chapter 8: I Can Love You
Chapter 9: Worth the Risk?
Chapter 10: Mine
Chapter 11: Ramyeon
Chapter 12: One Night?
Chapter 13: About to Start
Chapter 14: Pause
Chapter 15: Council Meeting
Chapter 16: Celebrity Camp (1)
Chapter 17: Celebrity Camp (2)
Chapter 18: Nightmares
Chapter 19: Ending Scene
Chapter 20: Mix Signals
Chapter 21: Lost in Contact
Chapter 22: Let's Go Home
Chapter 23: Parrot Cage
Chapter 24: A Mere Stranger
Chapter 25: Lalisa Han
Chapter 26: Penthouse
Chapter 27: Master Jeon
Chapter 28: That Someone
Chapter 29: That One Night
Chapter 30: She Needs You
Chapter 31: Broken Promise?
Chapter 32: Truth
Chapter 33: Anymore
Chapter 34: Tenancy of Love
Chapter 35: Fake a Faint
Chapter 36: The Han's
Chapter 37: Diamond Ring
Chapter 38: At the Ball
Chapter 39: Elevator
Chapter 40: Who is K?
Chapter 41: The Ring of Truth
Chapter 42: History
Chapter 43: Cruel Reality
Chapter 44: Moon Street
Chapter 45: Mountain Seas
Chapter 46: Their First Life
Chapter 47: Tragedy
Chapter 48: Will
Chapter 49: Wine & Diamond
Chapter 50: Act of Patience
Chapter 51: Her Jade, His Destiny
Chapter 52: Her Second Life
Epilogue
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT!

Chapter 4: Rebound

2.7K 79 18
By Ppriyanim

Lisa's POV

"Sandwich or pancake?" Jungkook asked me while making his own sandwich in his kitchen.

"Sandwich please!" I shouted considering our great distance.

"Right away Ma'am" He winked and clicked his tongue.

This wild bunny still horny and active after what he did to me.

He was true to his words, when he said the sun is still up. After he fucked me on his dining table, he drop me off to his bed and the man really explained how he took my virginity last night on that exact same bed.

He fucked me relentlessly, that the mixture of sound inside that room as moans, the load squeaking of his bed, and his portrait hanging above his headboard shaking just like how my feet are trembling from the pleasure of his deep thrusts.

I asked him before he could ever insert his shaft if he's really into raw sex noticing how he wasn't minding it without protection. But he said, he never fuck a girl without condoms.

So what am I? a sex toy?

Did he forgot to buy one?

I'm sure he knows I can get pregnant even without coming inside me, although those circumstances are rare, it happens.

After our heated sex continues from bed to his bathtub just few hours apart. I don't even know how Jungkook can still stand up straight when I can't stop my knee trembling from coming so much.

He is really the definition of do not judge the book by its cover, he looks like a big baby on their tv shows and or if he's with his band member not until I saw his monster on bed, and make me feel like i'm a slut underneath him.

It's not that I'm complaining tho, I really love this new experience putting all my experiences with Hanbin to shame.

That ain't deserved to be called love making, that shit is boring compared to this one. It's naughty, in every good way.

"You okay there?" my trail of thoughts were broken when I saw him sitting next to me on his couch. I could barely walk my legs after I woke up from a deep sleep feeling hungry on his bed already past 3am.

Exhausted after almost three in a row.

I can't even see a slight exhaustion on his face after waking up on the couch he slept in last night, while I'm wrecked and bruised all over. I want to take revenge from assaulting me,  placing hickeys on his neck but he won't allow me to, he's too dominant.

"I'm good thank you," I smiled at him.

"Here's your sandwich, careful it's hot I toasted it," I nodded my head and took my sandwich off of his hold. He's been with me for more than 24 hours already and I still can't believe I'd meet him in person like this.

"You're going to Japan on Saturday right?" I asked him and he looked at me weirdly.

"Don't tell me you're a sasaeng fan?" He creased his brows on me.

"Duh dude! your concert is all over the internet, I'm an interlude fan myself that's why I know you when we first met at the bar" He chuckled at me while we both ate our sandwiches.

"Nope, we will leave on Friday night" "four days concert so probably we'll stay there for a week" He said after swallowing his food.

"Hmm okay, have fun" I took his remote and turned on his TV while searching on his Netflix account for something to watch while eating. I saw Mr and Mrs Smith on the top list and pressed play.

We continue eating in silence and watching the movie. It's weird that they rush themselves to marry and for 5-6years they don't even realize that both of them are secret agents, not until their company both targeted the same person.

"How can they be married for 6 years and not even have a slight chance of being caught?" He suddenly asked.

"Both of them are good at it, they're a professional secret agent for a reason" I answered him.

"Well I guess it's too bad that the one you married was practically a person you least thought they would" I looked at him confused, he saw me frowning and let out a chuckle.

"Being in the same career with the one you married is bad for business, two professional killers living under the same roof? It's like both of them are spying their own company"

"Have you?" I asked out of nowhere. "Fell in love with someone with the same career?" He paused and stared at me.

"Yes.... but that was a long time ago" He answered.

"Who?"

"Lets stop there, that's too much information" He took the glass of orange juice he placed on his table while we're watching.

"Okay then, I won't ask again" I turn my head on the tv watching the married smith killing each other.

"How about you, how did you end up broken-hearted on the bar" he asked me instead.

"Hmm," "I started dating this guy back when we are college," "he's uhm... I met him when he was broken hearted when Nabi — the girl of his dream, rejected him" I paused.

"He one of the few people who encouraged me to show my true beauty to the world other than those baggy clothes and my plain self entirely... He made me anew that's why I fell in love with him". "At first it was so good, our budding friendship I mean". "Until He asked me to be his girlfriend and help him forget about Nabi"

"I don't understand, you became his rebound?" I nod my head multiple times

"And you agreed?!" I nod again.

"Hey, our relationship is far from perfect but what we shared is true love..." I know he loved Nabi before we even started dating, we might have had a lot of arguments because of that woman, but we make-up and our love grew to a stronger relationship.

I would probably be married to him by now and have our beautiful kids in high school only if I didn't die in vain on that street.

"You really believe that's true love?" He questioned me.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked him back.

"Listen, he was rejected by that woman" "He dated you to forget that shit but seeing now that they're dating.." "That dickhead is just using you to get that girl" "He wasn't serious at all with you blinded by the fact that he's giving you butterflies but it wasn't at all"

"Don't tell me he's been seeing that girl behind your back before and almost fucked up your relationship multiple times arguing over that woman?" I went silent and every memory we had went back to my mind got wild and crazy.

"He did, didn't he?" "Fucking asshole, you're in love but he wasn't serious to you at all he just used you, fucking shit" He cursed, as soon as he saw me in silent.

Hanbin really didn't love me at all?

It could be, wasn't?

What else could it be when he ditched our first anniversary together before, reason? Nabi was sick and I forgave him since he gave me a cooky stuff toy as an apology gift.

And that time I was the one sick, he said he was busy with his blueprints and we argued over that because I saw a close friend's stories on IG before that he was with his friends on a bar with that girl too with them.

We almost broke up that time, I thought we will never be together again, not until we reconcile after I promised to give him his most awaited job he was addicted about and made love after.

I was too innocent, too dumb, too wrapped up with the idea first love, he was my first boyfriend, first to everything, I gave him all my soul but he feeds me nothing but sex.

And treated that as one thing that holds our relationship together, now I finally realize that it wasn't love. He just wants my body, a sex took for him, a past time if Nabi wasn't around.

I was a fool.

I almost shriek when I felt Jungkook's hand snaked on my back, pulling me closer to him. I crawled allowing myself to get pulled, the last thing I realize was that I'm already sniffing his scent on his neck my arms wrapped around him, while sitting on his lap straddling him in between my legs.

"I'm sorry I made you sad" He whispered to my ears, rubbing my back and tightening his embrace on me.

"It's okay" leaning my head even more to his shoulder, caging his neck more with my arms. We stayed there in silence, I can hear his heartbeat and his breathing is calming my puzzled heart.

How trivial.

Is it selfish to say that I wish this won't end soon? I want to be with him more, touch him more, feel him more.

Can time take it slow? Cause I don't want to let go of this man.

I pulled away after a few minutes of snuggling myself off of him, still sitting on his lap. "I'm sorry, I hugged you so much".

"No, that's alright, we all need hug when we're sad"

Fuck he's so sweet. Is this how Taehyung feels every time Jungkook hugs him? He's probably like this to anyone, I thought he was gay because of those Taekook theories not until he fucked me like a slut earlier.

"You're a sweet talker Mr Jeon" I chuckled, biting my lips unconsciously.

"Don't tease me Lisa, I swear you're still on my lap" He pinched my waist as I flinched.

"I'm not even doing anything!" "I'm not teasing you or seducing you, I swear" I averted my head sideways removing my gaze when I saw him run his tongue on his inner cheek and stared into mine.

"Really now you're shy?" He raised an brow at me.

"I don't understand you, yesterday morning you look like an innocent woman who look like you got rapped, then you became a stripper stripping off your clothes naked in front of me, then you went back from being all shy when we bathed together and the audacity to prank calling me daddy again to get fucked" "Now you look like a high school student about to get her first kiss with her crush" I look at him again.

"Is it weird?" I asked.

"No," He rubbed his clothed crotch on my naked cunt under his oversize shirt I wore "I found it very.. very interesting" 

— ⚠️⚠️⚠️ —

I gulped from the sight of him while rubbing his already hard bulge on my naked pussy, since I wasn't wearing any undergarments underneath his oversize shirt I'm wearing.

I can feel the heat surging from my chest going up to my ears until it runs all over my body. I gasped some air when his hand traveled down to my thigh squeezing it.

"Move baby, dry hump me" I started to move along with his rhythm humping my wet self on his clothed bulge. His hand went back to my waist to make it faster and his shorts got soaked.

"Kiss me daddy," He dumped his lips hungry over mine, and I ran my left fingers on his head, and my right digging to his clothes shoulder. Our make out became sloppier, biting our lips fighting without tongue, eating each other's moan as we made the couch shake while the the wedded couple on the tv is being thrown away when their house exploded from from a bomb unintentionally went under the fuel tank.

But who cares about that damn movie anyway, I have a whole blockbuster film to create on his couch.

"Daddy please hmmm!" He grabbed my ass tightly as I moved my hips in circles, I felt so aroused as he continuously slapped my ass my tingling pussy felt the vibration and my spot felt it so good.

He pulled me up for a bit removing his shorts and underwear. But instead of dry humping that hard cock.

I want to fucking taste it.

I saw his utmost shocked when I stood up from the couch and his breathing hitch when he saw me kneeling in between his legs. I finally took a hold of his length, pumping it while licking the side of his head.

"You've done this before haven't you?" He asked me. Of course, I did this before, but not in this lifetime.

"Yes, I did this before, but not in this lifetime" He was chuckling from my weird statement before swallowing his head slowly and sucking his length fully making me choke. His breathing became heavy, his chest rapidly going up and down with his head laying on the head on the chair.

"Fuck!! So goooood!!" He grabbed my hair into a ponytail and helped me suck his dick, the sound of me choking continuously as I sucked him deep resonated the whole place, even the sound of the guns on the tv can't stop me.

I pulled to remove the pleasure tears that had fallen to my eyes, and spit all my saliva on his dick before straddling him again in between my legs, rubbing the tip of his head on my wet cunt.

I dumped my already sore pussy to his dick as it slowly and deliciously entered me.

"Hmm! Daddy you're so..big!!" I arched my back and tilted my head from the forming pleasure inside me until I reached the end of his length. I can hear him groaning and digging his finger on my thigh in the process.

"Its your turn to fuck me now?" He pulled me by the waist with my head already clouded by his length.

I started humping my hips up and down, hitting all my spots as I screamed for him. His head is poking all my spot every time I pump him, I already feel my orgasm.

"God you're a trembling mess, did that make you come that fast? You little slut" He grabbed the hem of my shirt and remove it.

"Move Lisa or I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk later." He grabs one of my domes and sucks the other before licking my erected nipples playing it with his tongue.

I started humping his dick again, slowly until it reached the point that I don't know what I'm doing anymore. My clouded mind and my perverted body is doing it, I could only hear my moan and his dick that's inside me, stretching me and ripping me apart.

"Fuck you're so wet" He said, we both can hear the loud slapping of our wet skin due to my excessive release.

He grabbed both of my asscheeks leaning me more to his body. He started moving up and down in fast phase making my already clouded mind covered in dark gray sky. I can feel like passing out if he continues digging his dick too deep inside me.

"Ahh-ahhh-oh god-so deep!" I feel like seeing stars, moaning and breathing heavily. My inside is exploding until I release a heated pleasure and fill up his dick with my cum. He continued assaulting my ass, spanking and groping it while reaching for his own release.

I was panting and moaning for him as he released his dick inside me and filled up my ass with his hot liquid. We shared another heated kiss and embraced each other on the couch as we calmed ourselves.

I wish this never ends.

A/N: Happy New Year Everyone! 😏🔥💦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.4K 125 9
Due to an accident, Choi Lisa , an Omega, was forcibly marked by a strange Alpha named Jeon Jungkook . The government stipulates that the marked Alp...