He Who Watches and the Poloth...

By adamabyss12

(This story is a sequel, taking place after the Abyss Sans Story) "I-It is very amaz-azing how one can cha-ch... More

The Past
The God of Destruction vs the Beast of the Apocalypse
An Unwanted Cat
A Devilish Alien Princess
Speaking to his Past Self
Fighting an Assassin
Meeting the Twin Deviluke Sisters
Gradient meets a Cyborg Angel
Angeloid fights the devils
Bad Huntresses
Child of Destruction
Reclaim the Kid
A New Family
Another Angeloid
Suitors Attack
Dream on
Angeloid Battle
Royal Childhood Friend
Meeting a Fiery Idol
Dark Matter Encounter
A Fatal Mistake
Concern in Wattpad

Now

3.1K 30 42
By adamabyss12

It has been...4 months, since he had became who he is. And needless to say, a lot of stuff has happened to him, many of which had changed his life into making him of who he has become to this very day. From the unintentional creation of Fatal_Error, to the accidental creation of Blueberror, to meeting his superior, too nearly dying, but getting revived by an Unnameable and gaining eyes on his right arm, Error has become far more powerful than ever before...and not to mention...more taller.

Error, now calling himself, Righteous Error, has a far more different look than he had before. He is now at a taller height, at the height of 5'4. He is still wearing his shorts, or rather...is wearing new shorts, but he now is wearing sandals, a new red shirt, a blue scarf that is the same color as Papyrus' scarf, and has a white coat, with eyes in the right arm, about 6 of them, of course...this is likely to hide something underneath his sleeve. Other than that, his appearance remains unchanged. His hair is also now longer, now having gone down to the point that is reaches the middle of his back. Needless to say, Righteous is now a far more stronger person than he once used to be from before in the past, back when he was in Union Academy.

He looks down at himself, and at the rest of his body, as he remembered what he once used to look like, before he became the person that he is now. He has not forgotten the pain that he had been through, as well at remembering the people that had caused him this amount of pain in the first place. Clearly, he really hates them for what they have done to him, but he at least still appreciates the fact that there are people that are very kind to him, such as Ruby Rose. In fact, he is the only one at he is going to allow them to do anything to him, provide that he has a chance at letting that happen.

He than looks down at his right arm, no holds onto it, as he has not forgotten of what had just happened to him, especially for what he had gained. It really has made him sick, due to the fact that he has gotten something he did not want, and yet, it became a necessity to Error in the way that he is right now. But in spite of how it has become such a thing, even Righteous!Error feels very disgusted with what he has, and in secret, he hopes that he can get rid of it, but he knows deep in his heart that, he will never get rid of it, and it is forever a part of his very body, his very being.

As he looked down at himself, a voice spoke out to Error.

"Are you done thinking about yourself, or about the version of Remnant that you live in?"

Error turned round, and he is face to face with someone that he knows about. It is someone that, he would regard, as the most powerful being that he has ever seen.

This is Error404, also known as William, the superior and ancestor of Error Sans. Originally...he was a little bit depressed and insane, because he loses everything. But now...now he has gotten everything back. And it is all he ever wanted, specially his beloved Chara, who he loves deeply, and never has forgotten. His world is now returned to life, his brother Alpha, or Adam, is now back in his life again, and it is all because he had helped someone that he has been enemies with for some time. Error404 is now happy again, and now will not let anyone destroy his world again.

Error looks at Error404 and nodded, as he spoke out.

"Of course-ourse. I am don-done with think-inking about my-myself. Is ther-there some-something imp-important-tant that you want from me, William?"

William nodded, as he spoke out to Righteous!Error.

"I do. I want to see at how much you have improved. We have been with each other and training for some time, and yet, you have grown stronger, not just due to the training, but due to the number of strange circumstances that you were in. I want to see how much you have improved over these past months."

Error looks at Wiliam, and than, he nodded, as he spoke out to William.

"Wh-When d-d-d-do we-we st-start-art the sparring?"

William looks around, and spoke out.

"When we go to a place that is far more better than this. Let's go to Outertale, shall we? After all, there is much more open space, and the fact that there are complex areas that can really test your abilities to the max."

Error nodded, as he than turned around, and made a portal to the Alternate Universe of Outertale, as a portal of pixels have been made. Error looks at Error404, as he than spoke out to him.

"Y-You fir-irst."

William smiled, as he went through the portal. Error than waited until he went to the other side, and than, he entered the portal himself, before he closed the portal behind him. Error than walks and looks around the area that he is in right now. The whole area is a bunch of floating rocks everywhere, and Error guesses that Error404 wants to test just how much his physicially has improved. Error404 than to the oppoosite position of where Error standing at, and Error404 got ready to fight, as Righteous Error did the same.

"Let's have your turn first."

Error404 spoke out, wanting to test how much Error has improved in his ability to fight. Error nodded, as he than pulls the strings out of his eyes.

The blue strings came out of the blue lines, and Error smiled a little bit, as he can finally show how much he has improved over this time. He than changed it to the color, red, as he than launched it at Error404. But Error404 saw this coming, and was able to get out of the way. Not that it will stop Error from trying to keep on fighting him, as he is going to do what beer it takes to show that he has improved in his training.

Error404 than fired a God Ray at Error Sans, but Error than vanished from his spot, not with teleportation, but with his speed. While nowhere near at fast as Error404, his superior, he is still very fast, enough to look like he has teleported in some way. Needless to say, Error404's training is really starting to pay off for Error Sans.

Error Sans than appeared in the air, and fired his Error Blaster, which has improved with his strength and destructiveness. It now fires a red beam of energy, which blasted at the direction of Error404. Error404, however, was not worried, as he than summoned a single Dark Blaster and fired it at the beam of magic that Error is trying to shoot him with.

The Dark Blaster began to slowly overpower the Error Blaster's strength. But Error than teleports, and before Error404 realizes what is about to happen, Error than punches Error404 from the back, sending him towards a large piece of rock very fast. That's right, Error has also manage to increase his physical strength. Not to the same extent as Error404 or Omnipotent Sans, but enough that it can land at least some form of pain, even if it is a little bit. And Error used the full strength of his punch. This made Error404 a little bit happy, because now he can finally make Error as tough as he always wanted him to make him to be. Error404 turned, while smiling widely.

"Now this is the improvement I wanted to see from you, Error."

Error did not speak, as he than fired a lot of sharp red bones at Error404, who returns the favor by firing his own bones at them, which destoryed them, but some of the bones manage to resist being damaged long enough to get past and go to Error Sans. But Error is not going to allow them to attack and strike him this easily. He than made his blue strings once again, as he wraps them all around the black sharp bones, and swung the strings with all of his might, and sends them back to Error404.

But Error404 evaded the attack, as he than teleported out of the way, the bones missed and hit the large rock. Error404 than reappeared above Error, as he than swung his glitch while at Error. But Error jumped out of the way, as he was able to avoid the attack, and the glitch whip ended up splitting the rock into 2 halves. Error than fired another Error Blaster at Error404, but Error404 manipulated the pixels in order to make a wall that is able to block the attack. The large and strong wall of pixels held strong, and it only cracked just a little bit.

Error than landed on another one, as he looks at Error404. They both stared at each other for several minutes, before Error404 smiled, and charged at Error Sans. But Error, this time, is ready, as he than made some white strings, and used them to trap Error404, before he than fired his Error Blaster at point blank range. Error404 got consumed by the blast, and was hit at a large piece of land. Error looks down at Error404, and sees that he is still okay. Error404 looks up at Error Sans, and has a smile on his face. He than teleports on top of another piece of land, before he than spoke out to Error.

"You improved a lot. I am impressed. You are lasting far more longer than before, even though I am not at full power. That is an impressive feat that very far are able to accomplish."

Error than shrugged, as he spoke out.

"Wh-What can I s-say? I love to imp-impress-press."

Error404 chuckled a little bit, before he spoke out.

"Of course you do. But do not get cocky in this circumstance, Error, for now, it is time to raise the level up a little bit."

Error404 than vanished out of sight, and this made Error get caught off guard, before he than jumped up on instinct. But Error was a little too slow, and was grabbed by the ankle, with someone having a very tight grip. Error looks down to see Error404 smiling at him, before he throws him at a large piece of rock, which than splits apart, and shattered like it is nothing. But Error is still fine, as a large piece of rock will not stop Error from fighting against Error404.

Error than made a portal onto a piece of land, and went through to the other side, and he then fired an Error Blaster, and struck Error404 with it. Error404 gets out of the cloud of dust, but Error was suddenly gone. Than, blue strings wrapped around Error404, as Error was behind him, and he than swung his arm, with the strings crashing and breaking the rocks all around the area, before Error than throws him into the largest of the pieces of land. And when that happened, Error than summoned his Error Blasters, before as many of them as he can. Of course, he knows that his superior is tough enough to handle this. He just did it because, why not? Red beams of magic than fired, and landed at Error404, which caused a massive explosion to occur onto the large formation of rock. Error sighed, but knows he should not celebrate just yet, as there is something amiss. He he looks up at the horizon, and glares, as he feels Error404 is behind him. But Error is not afraid. He pulls the strings out of his eyes, as he gets ready to fight off against Error404 again. This is going to be so much fun. Not winning. But the fight. He knows that he will lose against Error404 in this sparring match. But, what'd you think you're gonna do. Nothing left to lose here.

Timeskip...

"O-OW!!!"

Error shouted out, as he is being treated by his brother, Papyrus, who is now patching up his injuries that he had sustained in the sparring against Error404.

Clearly, the sparring that was done was straight up hardcore. Even though Error knows all of Error404's powers, and knows how to respond to them, even that did not save him from Error404's strength. Clearly, that sparring hurt Error, many times than it should have been truly painful. than spoke out to Error, as he than spoke out.

"Wowie, brother, this is the longest that you have lasted against Error404. You must have trained very hard to fight against your own superior."

Papyrus said, as he than patched up the last of the injuries that Error had sustained. Clearly, the pain was very large for Error, as it really made him clenched his teeth, as the pain was a lot. But Error, does not mind. In fact, he really wanted to see how long he can last in a fight against Error, who had later went to nearby his full power. It really made Error happy to see that.

"W-Well...th-this-is is what happened when-hen you go too overboard with training, bro?"

Error spoke out to Papyrus, as Papyrus looks down at Error for a bit, as if he wants to ask him something, but he does not know what to say. Papyrus than stood up, and spoke out to Error.

"Well, hopefully that you can get well, brother."

Error nodded, as Papyrus than made a portal to the Anti-Void, and goes into it for a little while in order to leave Error alone. Error sighed, as he cracked his shoulder a little bit. A little pop was heard from his shoulder, as it felt very stiff. Error sighed, as he looks down at the ground. But as he did, a voice spoke out to Error.

"I see that you have gotten a lot better in your training, Error."

Error looks, and saw Error404, looking at him, as Error than spoke out to his superior.

"Wh-Why are you-ou here? Shouldn't you b-be w-w-with...you kn-know?"

Error404 than nodded, as he spoke back to Error.

"Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to be with Chara. But, I figured I should go check on you, just to see that you are okay."

Error nodded a little bit, as he held his arm a little bit. It hurts a little bit, but Error404, thankfully, has solution. He took out a green liquid, and injected into Error, which than began to heal his wounds, with the bandages coming off on their own. The scrapes and bruises also began to heal, as Error is now no longer injured from the sparring with Error404.

"Th-Thanks, I guess-uess."

Error than stood up, and looks around, before he than spoke out.

"But I a-am will-willing to as-assume that-hat it is n-not all that you ar-are her-here for-or, r-r-right, William?"

William nodded, as he stood tall, and looks down at Error, due to their difference in height. Error being a 5'4, and William being 6'1. Clearly, it is a surprise that Error can still be brave. But than again, he did fight off against Seraphim Sans, who is one of the tallest Sanses that exist, and Error404 is shorter, in spite of being much more stronger. In fact, he is the single strongest Sans that can exist to this day.

"Yes, I do...and it is actually about you."

Error sighed, as he has an idea of where this is going.

"I want to know...do you plan on returning back to your version of Remnant?"

Error turns away to the side for a little bit, as began to think for a little bit. Admittedly, he does not want to. Not simply because of the fact that there are still the people that hurt him, but it is also because of the fact that...he does not want to see Ruby. Not because he does not like her. He still cares for her as a friend, but he is afraid of what would happen if they meet again, considering that she had seen him go insane. But...deep inside, he really does want to see her again, even though he is afraid of doing so. He than sighed, as he spoke out to his superior.

"I...I d-do no-not know, William. I wan-want to...but...I am...a-am a little worried of coming back here again. But some-ome part of me...wants to see my fri-friend again, back there."

Error404 than smiled, as he spoke out to his apprentice.

"Than go back there. If you miss your friend down so much...than go back there. After all, your friend must mean something for you, right?"

Error looks at Error404, and he is silent for is little bit, before he nodded at Error404.

"Right."

Error than stood up, and spoke out.

"I guess I'll be seeing you again soon."

Error than turned around, and made a portal, before he closed it behind him, but not before he waves Error404 goodbye. Error404 returns the wave, as the portal closed in front of Error404, as he sighed.

Error goes to Papyrus, who is talking to the souls that Error Papyrus had bubbled all over the place. The souls are also tangled up on above the Anti-Void. But Error does not have time to marvel this sight before him. He than goes up to Papyrus, as he than spoke out.

"Papyrus..."

Papyrus looks at Error, as he spoke out.

"Yes brother?"

Error sighed, before he spoke out to him.

"Papyrus...I-It is time...we return home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 127 4
゜ ・. ✦ The world is endless, the possibilities are endless, yet y...
169K 10.7K 51
For the Crossmare anniversary uwu This is a hunger games Undertale crossover because I'm starting to run out of original ideas. --- "I-I dreamed it w...
1.9K 92 9
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
45.8K 1.3K 39
An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from their first life to their advantage? Or w...