Her Single Rose (Remus Lupin)

By Taylor510658

She's a Slytherin, smart, sly, and cunning. But most of all Aries was a Black. Aries Meredith Black was the t... More

Cast
Cast Part Two
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
A/N
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-three
Eight-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eight-Seven
Authors Note
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Authors Note
Cast- Everything I Do

Eighty-Eight

1.6K 51 21
By Taylor510658

"Ow!" Chaser Gilderoy whined as Aries wrapped his sprained wrist. The match had lasted merely twenty minutes with Gryffindor striking a fine forty to twenty in points when Sirius had sent a bludger his way.

"You're fine, Lockhart, it's only a sprain. Here's a brace and you're free to continue playing." Aries said as she put the black brace over his hand and strapped it cleanly on his mid forearm.

Colorvario

The braced turned a navy blue color, similar to his jersey before the boy sped back up into the air, alerting Madame Hooch to continue the game.

"AND LOCKHART IS BACK ON THE FIELD! WITH GRYFFINDOR UP NOW FIFTY TO TWENTY, IT ISNT LOOKING VERY PROMISING FOR OUR DEAR RAVENLCAWS!" Gideon commentated, the twins switching off as the game got deeper and surprisingly more rough.

"POTTER TAKES QUAFFLE, HE PASSES TO THOMAS! OH AND A NICE DODGE FROM THAT BLUDGER SENT FROM STRETTON! THOMAS TAKES THE SHOT! KEEPER PAGE BLOCKS IT! OH NO! WE HAVE A HIT TOWARDS SEEKER MCLAGGEN BY BEATER CHANG!" Fabian added in.

Aries watched as Remus defended yet another potential shot from the Ravenclaws. A smile coming to her face when Remus finds her eyes.

"LOOK AT THAT! SEEKER INGLEBEE HAS FOUND THE SNITCH! OI, ITS A RACE NOW BETWEEN MCLAGGEN AND INGLEBEE! ANOTHER SHOT TAKEN BY POTTER!" Gideon budded in, practically taking over the speakers.

"AND ITS NOW SIXTY TO TWENTY! FORTESCUE BEATS A BLUDGER AT INGLEBEE! OH NO! INGLEBEE IS DOWN AND IT LOOKS LIKE MCLAGGEN TOOK A BROOMSTICK TO THE ARM AS WELL!" Fabian yelled as the two watched Inglebee fall from his broom.

Though before Aries could find it worth help, Ethan Chang had gotten hold of his jersey and helped the seeker back on his broom.

"AND INGLEBEE IS BACK, THOUGH HE SEEMS TO HAVE LOST THE SNITCH! LOOKIE HERE A SHOT FROM RAVENCLAW CHASER DAVIES, OH AND IT PASSES! NOW FIFTY TO THIRTY!"

James, now trying to score as much as possible, caught the quaffle from Sadie and did a full loop ty loop around a bludger before taking a shot at Grant, who did not manage to defend the hoops in time.

The quaffle was back on the field when Chloe Davies caught it and immediately began racing with Sadie Thomas to the Gryffindor hoop when suddenly the Gryffindor slowed. Chloe only then noticed the bludger coming her way sent by Sirius. Having no time to defend herself, the bludger hit directly where she held the quaffle, dropping the ball directly into Sadie's hands.

The girl whizzed back to the Ravenclaw side of the field, dodging and flowing passed the other players. Sadie passed a nice throw over to James who quickly took a shot and bumped their score up to seventy points.

Every once and a while Aries noticed Remus glancing down in her direction until he locked eyes with her. Remus would send her a wink and a grin before Aries responded with a smile.

The two shared that short and sweet moment throughout the game. As twenty five minutes soon turned into an hour, the score becoming eighty to seventy in favor of Ravenclaws, the snitch was finally sighted again by McLaggen.

"AND MCLAGGEN FOUND THE SNITCH! ITS A RACE ONCE MORE BETWEEN GRYFFINDOR AND RAVENCLAW SEEKERS!" Gideon's voice boomed from the commentators box.

"Really 'bout time don't you think?" Fabian added in. "C'mon Gryffindor!-" Fabian started

"Let's makes some noise in these stands!" Gideon finished Fabian's thought. The crowds of blue and red began to cheer and scream, feet stomping and hands clapping, friends shaking other friends in pure excitement as McLaggen and Inglebee raced for the snitch.

Both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw beaters were taking shots at each other's seekers while simultaneously also taking shots at the others chasers. Aries never understood how her brother could still be in full use of his limbs even a couple days after games and practices. It seemed rather tiring.

"INGLEBEE REACHES FOR THE SNITCH! WHATS THIS? MCLAGGEN- HE LOOKS LIKE HES ABOUT TO STAND?! HE JUMPS! OH MERLIN- HE CAUGHT THE SNITCH!!" Fabian and Gideon yelled into the microphone as James caught his falling seeker.

The Gryffindors bellowed out their praises over the team as they ran out onto the field to cheer on their winning house.

Aries herself unable to keep away, merely walked over to the team as they were quickly crowded in. The girl only took a few steps and eventually found a few girls once again ogling over Remus along with the rest of the team. Frank and Alice appearing to have left the field as Aries got closer and closer to the chocolate brown haired boy.

"You all seem like very nice girls but-"

"He's got a date with a not so nice girl." Aries budded in, cutting off Remus from trying to let down a bunch of girls so easily.

Remus grinned, biting his lip slightly, "do I hear jealousy in that tone of yours?" He asked as the girls left with fallen faces.

"Please, I don't get jealous." Aries said rolling her eyes as she grabbed a hold of Remus's collar and tugged him down so his lips met hers.

He had let out a sound in the back of his throat that was a mix of surprise and excitement as he melted into it. His senses going numb as he caught a whiff of her perfume.

Raspberry

It seemed as if whatever perfume she wore made him daze so easily, seeing as he didn't take notice of the cheering crowd around them, or that Lily and James seemed to have shared a small kiss as well when Remus and Aries pulled apart.

"Congratulations, Rem." Aries had whispered to him before he had connected their lips again, this time it was soft, sweet.

Aries felt the same funny sensation that bubbled inside of her as she rest her arms around his neck. A smile forming as she leaned back a little, his lips following hers until they couldn't any longer.

Remus let out a quiet sound of protest as Aries giggled softly, a blush creeping along her face making Remus smile.

Can't wait for the party tonight! All for the Gryffindors!

"You have a party to get to." Aries said, hearing the thoughts of a few people as the crowds began to move toward the school.

Remus frowned, "we have a party, you're coming too. You're my plus one." He wiggled his brows.

"It's a Gryffindor party, Rem." A small grin dawning her lips when she read his thoughts upon him hearing his nickname.

Remus only shrugged, "I've been to a Slytherin party, what's the harm?"

"Fabian and Gideon are gonna spike whatever drinks will be served and everyone's gonna be hungover and tired the next morning, which if I may remind you is a school day full of studying for exams." Aries responded.

Remus raised a brow, "well, tonight we're not studying." He spoke softly, putting his arms around her waist, "and even though I'm usually one to agree with you, I think we all deserve a well known break from school, yeah?" Remus said closing more and more distance between them, gently nuzzling his nose against hers.

Aries knew he was right.

She also knew that Remus knew exactly how to persuade her into anything.

__________

"Where are Aries and Marlene?" Peter asked Sirius and Remus, seeing as James was too busy talking to Lily to even notice his friends slight glares.

"Not sure, Aries said she and Marlene had to get ready before they came." Remus shrugged, grabbing a cup of liquid that smelled like Firewhiskey, but looked like butterbeer.

"Well, girls take too long to get ready. I mean, do they really have to put on all the makeup and do their hair in all those different ways that take so long." Sirius whined.

"I highly doubt they do it for you." Remus rolled his eyes at his friends dramatics.

"Plus usually after waiting so long, it's always worth it." Peter shrugged.

Sirius grabbed a cup of his own and grumbled, "girls take so bloody lo-"

Sirius's words were immediately swallowed down his throat when he saw the two that had just walked in.

Remus had been in a short and small conversation with Peter when he had noticed Sirius had stopped whining.

Turning around, his heart pounded and his lips went dry. Remus could've sworn if he was drinking anything he would've choked. Aries was absolutely gorgeous, which to him was an understatement. Her black tank top stuck to her upper body in all the right places, following down onto her blood red skirt which seemed to look shorter and shorter the longer he stared.

"Bloody hell." Sirius gulped at the sight of Marlene wearing a red short tight dress under a lovely leather jacket.

"Told you." Peter wiggled his brows as the girls wondered over to them, "hello ladies." He spoke when neither Remus or Sirius had said anything.

"I see Peter is the only one not missing a tongue, now why is that?" Aries asked.

A girl, slightly shorter walked over to Peter. Her body folding right under his arm once he draped it over her shoulder.

"Lindsay from Hufflepuff? What are the odds of that?" Marlene asked once the couple were out of earshot. Aries only then remembering why the blonde girl looked so familiar.

"Huh, she was the one with the messed up arm when Slytherin took them in a match." Aries thought out loud, before shrugging and looking over at Remus, who seemed to be staring in a daze.

"Like what you see?" Aries asked stalking over to the boy.

Remus blinked back his daze, eyeing her outfit then finally noticing the few eyes of other males in the room trailing over her as well, "you could've worn a longer skirt." He spoke warily.

Aries rolled her eyes at his obvious tone, "You do realize I came here for you." She shook her head beginning to turn on her heel, though Remus stopped her quickly.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I just.." Remus took a glance at the other boys before locking eyes with Aries once more, "..I don't like the way they look at you. I want to be the only one that looks at you like that." He sighed.

Aries only cocked her head to the side, "you mean lust and greedy filled eyes?" She teased.

Remus smiled, "you know what I mean. They look at you like they want something at the end of the night. I-"

"You look at me as if there's nothing better in this whole world to look at." Aries cut him off with a small smile.

"That's because there's not, you're beautiful Aries." Remus said simply, "and tonight...tonight you look absolutely gorgeous." He said before whispering, "and quite sexy" Remus's words bringing a blush to Aries cheeks.

"How about a dance?" Remus asked as he took her hand and lead the smiling girl over to the dance floor where Honey and Alice were dancing.

__________

The night of dancing quickly escalated, the lights had turned off and smaller, more colorful lights were everywhere creating a glow and the dark theme.

Aries and Remus were in the center of the dance floor, Aries back to Remus's front, her hands around his neck while his stayed on her hips. They swayed, moving on each beat, their dance lighting each other up as they moved as one.

Remus was loving every second of the dance, seeing as every once and a while he'd get the chance kiss her neck or nip at her ear.

Aries too was quite excited, her body moving before her head could tell it to. Her head was too dazed and drunken to even provide any function for her as she lead the dance.

Though like usual, all good things come to an end.

"Meredith!" Aries heard a familiar voice shout to her. The girls eyes opening as the opened her head to anyone that was trying to get her attention.

Ben

The boy walked up to the couple, looking slightly guilty for interrupting, "would you mind if I steal Mere for a sec?" Ben asked looking to Remus.

Aries looked to Remus as he looked back to her, "sure, I'll go find Sirius, better yet Peter, I doubt he'd be drunk right now." Remus nodded before giving Aries a quick kiss and leaving the dance floor.

"So what's up?" Aries asked after Ben took her to the outer edge of the party.

"Dumbledore. He wants us in his office." Ben spoke quickly.

"Right now? What for?" Aries asked as she glanced back to where Remus had found Peter and the two were dancing goofily.

"For training of course"

__________

I know it's been so long since I've updated, lol sorry about that, but I'm back baby! Oh these chapters are getting good! Can't wait for sixth and seventh year to start when the action comes in.

Thank you Al for 100k views!!!!! I don't know what to say!!! This is amazing!!! And in shoutout to all you readers, I'd like to do something to give thanks. Dunno what I'll do yet but I'll think of something 😅 lol.

Love you all!!!

-Brooke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
769K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
33.9K 1.6K 79
SIRIUS & REGULUS (love triangle plot w/OC) From the noble house of black. ✯ to fall from grace ✯ PHRASE If someone falls from grace, they suddenly s...