Shy and Pride | Draco Malfoy

By nehapattan25

**DISCONTINUED 6/24/2020 Draco Malfoy. The selfish, wealthy, pure-blood boy. Naturally, he gets his Hogwarts... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N

Hi guys!

416 1 0
By nehapattan25

12/2/21

OMG IM REREADING THIS AND I DIDNT REALIZE HOW CRINGE IT IS AHAHA. this storyline is so inconsistent and I could barely develop Draco's character and I read all your comments about how Draco acting was two faced and it annoyed me too and now I'm like "what exactly was I thinking back in the day🥲"

note that I started to write this like in 2017 when I ended 7th grade and now I'm almost halfway thru my senior year OOP. So I guess you can say my story telling skills have improved.

I'm lowkey thinking of writing another book but I think I'd either do an original story or an nct fanfic (bc I'm obsessed)

also do we have any nctzens here😣

Thank you for all the love for this book.

I feel bad that I didn't update this story but I feel too burnt out to continue it. So I'm thinking of starting a fresh story and hopefully I'll be motivated to write that.

Please comment if you'd like for me to start another book and what kind of story you'd like!

Bye🙈💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1K 14
DISCONTINUED You're starting your fifth year at Hogwarts and as a pureblood Gryffindor you never got along with Draco Malfoy. You where never reall...
339K 14.8K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
479K 9.7K 25
This story is about a girl who is in love with Draco Malfoy ever since first year. He doesn't know how she feels about him. Draco and her are really...