Genuine | Park Jisung

By NCTZMyBias

Park Jisung is used to attention. Everywhere he goes, people are drawn to him. It's not exception when he sta... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Confused(Not an update)
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

14

190 10 0
By NCTZMyBias

The six boys had finally decide to visit Imina's bakery. It wasn't hard to find but they insisted Jisung show them where it was anyway. 

The brown-haired girl laughed as they came in, practically throwing themselves inside the bakery. Pushing and shoving started as they tried to beat each other to the counter to look at the desserts and get theirs first.

Jeno smiled up at Imina as he tripped and fell against the counter from one of his chaotic friends.

"Hey guys", she smiled.

"Hi", they replied in unison, not fully looking at her.

"What's all the ruckus out here?" Ezra asked, coming out the kitchen, Russell behind him.

"Ez, Russ, these are my friends."

"You have more?"

Imina rolled her eyes. "Yes."

"How many desserts did she bribe you with?"

"None", Haechan said, pouting.

"Six", Jisung answered.

"I was not bribing you to be my friend!"

"You kinda were."

At her glare, he holds his hands up in surrender, grinning in amusement. "Okay, sorry. You weren't."

"It's okay, Imina. You don't have to be embarrassed, some of us are naturally likable."

She pulled Russell into a headlock and noogied his head causing him to hit her arms to get her to let go. "Ow! Mina! Mina, stop!"

Satisfied, she released him with a grin and looked at the boys who were staring at her.

Ezra looked at Jisung. "That could've been you."

His eyes widened and he unconsciously leaned back.

"Are you done making me look bad?"

"You always look bad", Russell grinned and then ran to the kitchen as Imina went towards him once again.

Shaking his head at their antics, Ezra stepped forward, putting on gloves. "What can I get you?"

After serving them, Imina stayed behind the counter, telling them she'd join in a few minutes.

Laughter resounded through the shop, gaining everyone's attention. Renjun was standing up, staring at Jeno who had gotten frosting on him. He seemed to be in the middle of explaining something which had made the situation more amusing to the six boys.

"They're cute", Ezra commented.

The girl grinned at her cousin. "What happened to Zeke?"

"They're playing hard to get", Russell answered. "I've seen them smile, flirt, and share looks yet they're still friends."

"We're not sure he likes me Russ."

Ezra's brother face-palmed and then looked at Imina. "Imina, promise me, when you like someone, you won't be this stupid."

"I am not stupid!"

"Fine, irritatingly oblivious. And still stupid."

Russell went into the back without a response, missing the glare sent his way. Imina gave the older boy a last amused look before joining the seven boys at their table.

"Is everything okay?" Mark asked, glancing at the counter.

"They're fine. Russell's just annoyed with Ezra for being oblivious."

"Oh, okay."

"These are really good cupcakes", Haechan told Imina.

"And good hot chocolate."

"This is good everything."

Imina laughed. "I'm glad to hear it, thank you. My family will appreciate it."

"Why don't we come here more often?" Haechan asked his friends.

"The people from our school come here. Especially, Katie and her friends."

"Yep. I see her half the time I'm here. Though I usually make Russell or Ezra deal with her."

"She doesn't bother you, right?" Jisung asked.

The girl shook her head. "Luckily for me, people don't really pay attention to me."

The boys shared a frown but Imina didn't notice, too distracted by what she was telling them.

"Those are pretty flowers", Renjun said, looking at the counter where a huge vase of flowers sat.

"I know. My mom loves them. We have like three filled vases in our house."

"Hey", Jeno said, looking at Imina. "Is your mom a small woman with long dark brown hair who's always smiling, kind to everyone, very expressive, and kinda intimidating?"

"That sounds like her."

"Oh, I've met her. She's always bringing treats to the flower shop and my mom gives her flowers in return."

The girls eyes widened in realization. "You're that boy! I remember my mom coming home from there and saying that she met Anna's son and he's my age. Then she looked at me like-", she raised her eyebrows and shimmied her shoulders.

The boys burst out laughing.

"Now I see why you had no interest in meeting me", Jeno joked.

Imina smiled, "Sorry."

"My mom will be happy I met you now. She said I could at least make a new friend and my older brother said it was sad how single and lonely I am so I should try talking to a girl."

"I met him."

"Was he nice to you?"

"Very flirty and charming."

Jeno rolled his eyes. "Sounds like him. He likes to come off flirty and charming just to prove that people like him more."

"You have little brothers too, right?"

He nodded.

"I wanna meet them. I always hear about them and they sound adorable and I don't have siblings so I'm stealing yours."

"Will you babysit?" He asked, seriously, desperate not to watch his brothers.

"I would."

"Can you be my sister?"

She laughed. "You're gonna put me to work."

"At least you'll have an awesome brother."

She grinned and ruffled his hair. "You're cute."

Jaemin pouted.

"Jaemin, you're the cutest."

"What is this blatant favoritism?" Haechan asked.

Imina shrugged. "Jaemin's always been the favorite."

Chenle laughed. "Did you forget about Jisung?"

"I like him too."

"Do you think he's cute?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, really?"

"Of course. I think everyone can see that and he's adorable."

"I'm not", Jisung mumbled with tinted red cheeks.

"Aw."

Imina ruffled his hair affectionately and gave him a quick back hug.

"Do you think we're all cute?" Chenle asked.

"Nah, it's everyone besides you."

Chenle glared.

"Seriously, you guys are such cute people. Even my cousin agrees."

"Which one?"

"Ezra."

"What did you say about me?" Ezra called from the counter.

"I told them you think they're cute!"

"Oh! She's right!"

"Thank you!" The boys yelled back.

"You're welcome!"

They stayed at the shop for a while before deciding to go walk around. The eight ended up at a park. They talked, took selfies, pet dogs, and chased each other around.

 After wearing out their energy, they all pulled out their phones, sitting around in comfortable silence. Scrolling through her phone, Imina realized she had all their numbers but they didn't know hers.

"Hey, do you guys mind if I make a group chat with all of us?"

The seven boys shook shook their heads.

Imina: Hey :)

Jaemin: Hey ;)

Haechan: Ew

Renjun: Hii

Chenle: Hi

Mark: Heyy

Jeno: Hey

Jisung: Hi

Once it reached sunset, everyone decided to call it night. Almost all of them offered to walk Imina home but she declined, not finding it necessary. Jaemin gave her a hug goodbye before allowing himself to leave. 

Only Jisung stayed but the girl tried to shoo him away. The two finally compromised on him walking her back to the bakery.

After getting home and changing, Imina decided to text the boys.

Imina: You guys are really fun

Renjun: You're fun too

Chenle: You really are. I can see why Jisung likes you

Mark: We all like you

Jaemin: Not me. I love you

Imina: I love you too

Jeno: I just realized that she probably hasn't even thought about saying that to Jisung but she always seems ready to say it to Jaemin

Imina: That is correct

Jisung: Don't worry, I don't love you

Imina: I don't love you too

Haechan: I wanna start saying that now

Imina: Nope, this our thing

Right Bamboo?

Jisung: I really don't love you

Imina: See? He agrees

Jisung: Sure

Jaemin: Guys I love you

Mark: We love you too

Jaemin: All of you?

Haechan: I swear you do this just to make me say it

Renjun: He does

Jaemin: I do

Haechan: Are you expecting a heartfelt confession?

Jaemin: Sure

Haechan: Imina go ahead

Imina: I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH MWAH

Jisung: Is that a kiss?

Chenle: Do you not know what mwah implies?

Jisung: I was just asking

Imina: Yes that was a kiss 

and I'd like it returned

Jaemin: I LOVE YOUUUU SOOOOO MUCHH MMMM-MWAH

*HUGS*

Imina: *BIGGER HUGS*

Jaemin: This is why she's my soulmate

Haechan: She's not

Imina: I am. Jealous?

Chenle: He would be

Haechan: Chenle shut up

Chenle: Make me

Haechan: When I see you I will

Mark: Um guys...

Imina: Let them be, I'm enjoying this

Jeno: You know Haechan hasn't denied that he's jealous

Jaemin: I know. He loves me that much

Haechan: I don't

Mark: Do we really have to prove it again?

Imina: I'm intrigued

Jisung: Me too

Haechan: Too bad

Nobody needs to prove anything

Chenle: Don't worry we'll just prove it another time

Haechan: I'm not jealous by the way

Jeno: You know we can tell when you're lying right?

Haechan: Jeno fight me

Jeno: Okay

Mark: No one's fighting anyone

Chenle: Why not? I want a reason to bring popcorn

Imina: Will you share?

Chenle: Sure

Imina: Let them fight!

Jisung: Nobody fight

Chenle just bring popcorn for fun

Chenle: That's boring

Renjun: You're boring

Mark: OKAYYY

THATS ENOUGH

Why don't we all go to sleep yeah?

Haechan: Not Mark being a parent

Mark: Nevermind let's all fight Haechan

Jaemin: No no no

Renjun: Dang it

Nobody can do anything when he's under Jaemin's protection

Haechan: Haha losers

Renjun: You know what Jaemin I'm sorry let's still fight him

Mark: Sure

Jeno: Sure

Chenle: Sure

Haechan: Hey wait a minute

CHENLE?!

Chenle: Sorry. fighting you sounds fun

Imina: Have you guys ever actually fought?

Mark: Not physically though some came real close

Renjun: That's a story for another time

Jeno: I'm gonna go sleep so my family can't bother me

Goodnight guys

Mark: Goodnight 

Jaemin: GOODNIGHT

Renjun: Goodnight

Chenle: Goodnight

Jisung: Goodnight

Imina: Goodnight

Haechan: Goodnight

Mark: Imma go too

Goodnight

Imina: Night

Chenle: I'm going too bye

Renjun: Everyone's going goodnight

Haechan: Bye

Jaemin: GOODNIGHT EVERYONE BYE I LOVE YOU

Renjun: On behalf of everyone, we love you

Jisung: Bye guys

Imina: Bye goodnight

I LOVE YOU TOO JAEMIN

Halfway through this chapter I got writer's block so sorry for the low quality chapter. Idk why but I just love writing the group chat and I might've got carried away (and probably will continue to do so lol). I'm both stuck and on-track with this story at the same time and idk what to do about that😅

If anyone wants to tell me, I'd love to know how the story is going so far.

I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2.1K 34
They live a in world. Sounds normal right? Well, they live in a world where some people have eyes that will color change by emotion. Once they fall...
60.2K 2K 32
"so you are saying that I am your favourite teacher?" "jimin what are you doing" "We are not that close miss that you can call me with my first nam...
3.1K 226 19
AMBW BTS Ot7 fanfic They've all been mutuals forever. How come it still feels like they're strangers. She has no problem with being the unmemorable f...
35.2K 1.6K 55
Han Jisung doesn't have the best home life. His parents act like they don't love him, as if he were a mistake. They never celebrate with him, his goo...