𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧�...

By whatadraggo

he pointed at a particularly bright star and asked me to look at it always because he would be doing the same... More

note
prologue
i
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii

ii

997 92 185
By whatadraggo

"you're a man?!"

"..."

i don't know what the hell is going on but his presence is creeping the shit out of me.

sure, he's pretty and all, but he's a guy!

i'm stuck in a room... with a guy!

he did not respond verbally, but instead gave me a disgusted look. why do i feel like i just humiliated myself in front of him?

i pointed at my face and made a circular motion to show how his face is literally so fucked up right now.

contrary to that, he looks like he does not give a single shit.

whatever. might as well just observe him from afar to see if i can trust him or immediately call officer naoto so he could bring me back to keisuke.

"you said you're gonna clean me up?"

huh? he spoke?

"what?" i blinked twice.

"you said you're gonna clean me up, didn't you?"

"well, you said to get my hands off you."

hah, cocky bastard. look who's begging right now.

while maintaining a prideful expression just enough to intimidate him, i expected the male to blurt out a comeback and argue with me but all i heard was an oh, okay.

huh?

i deliberately eyed on him as he stood up, caressing his cheeks and wiping the blood off his nose. he then proceeded to the bathroom, probably to clean his bruised face.

i can't be tripping right now. was that really a guy?

nah, maybe a trans-person?

out of suspicion, i quickly dashed towards the bathroom, promptly opening it, only to see his tattoo-covered back facing me.

"are those tattoos your-"

"motherfucker!" he yelled and splashed water on me.

for a span of 10 seconds, i was completely jaw-drop lifeless, leaving one valuable opportunity for flies to freely enter my mouth.

this bitch.

"why'd you have to do that?" the room was filled with the echoes of my voice as i squeezed my shirt to remove the excess water.

honestly though, what's wrong with seeing a guy topless? unless...

"hey, you're definitely a woman, aren't you?" i could sense his irritated look from behind.

"you sure you ain't got no mommy mil-"

he hit me. on the fucking face.

and that was the first time i got punched by a guy other than my big brother.

aw fuck, that seriously hurts.

"you underbred rat. didn't your parents teach you about not hurting women?" i stroked my face while maintaining a death glare on him.

damn, that punch was a lot stronger than keisuke.

"oh? i thought women are allowed to hit women. your word against yours, loser." he maintained a poker face, but the voice tone was pure arrogance.

ain't no way this motherfucker is now taking advantage of me accusing him of being a woman.

"huh. very well, girly. i shall hit you as well." i folded my sleeves, cracked my fists, and tied my hair into a high pony.

"nah, girly. you can't even reach my chin level with your height." said the 6-footer arrogant beanpole bitch.

dumb motherfucker, who says i'll hit you on the face?

with one swift move, i managed to land a solid punch on his stomach, but it felt like i just punched a metal or something.

abdominal muscles can't be that hard, can they?

he gave me a pitiful look with those sleepy lavender eyes, almost as if he's looking down on a low-leveled creature. i had to tilt my head up to meet his unsympathetic gaze.

is he some kind of misogynistic bastard?

damn, should've just punched him on the chin.

fuck, now i'm offended.

my knuckles were all red and stingy, and mind you, i literally just punched him once.

whatever, what was i trying to prove anyway?

i tsk-ed while turning my back on him, then immediately crawled over the bed before covering my face with a blanket.

this is the part where i hate myself the most. i couldn't stop my eyes from getting all watery whenever i get pissed, especially when i'm trying to prove something but ended up getting humiliated.

it was dead silent, the cold and heavy atmosphere fueling up the weird tension around the room. if only i could vanish this instant. i don't want to face that guy right after getting humiliated by him.

~

it's morning, probably around 4:30 AM. i looked around and noticed how i'm not in my apartment right now.

holy shit! i forgot i'm at the popo's station. how long has it been?

i couldn't think properly. all i have in mind right now is breakfast, but never in heaven's name will i ever eat here.

what if they give me cold rice with cold soup?

come on. i want my favorite yakisoba. i wanna go home.

tossing the blankets before getting up the bed, i quickly alerted myself to see if that misogynistic bitch is still alive.

yep, and he's sleeping on the floor.

whatever. i'm going back to sleep.

~

something feels heavy. i feel so suffocated.

what happened?

wait, is that... a figure?

a black figure?

"...w̵̘̲̼̹̰͉̔͒̓̓̿̾̔̑̎a̸̱͍̒͒̍̓̏͝͝k̷̢̡̠̰͖͙̰̠͒̊̎̉ȩ̶̢̰̫͍̪̘̐́̇̋͆̓̿͒̽̕ ̵̨͖͈̙̞̳̙̣̙̟͋͝ų̸̛̛̣͇̱̦̪̺͙̑̉͗̚͠͝͝p̸̢̱̗͓͐͊͂͌͝.̴̨̡̼͙͕̘̫̄̓̆͆̋̅̌̅ ̴̨̧̮̘̺̤̩̪͓̀̉̈́͌̾̾̅̇͜ḫ̶̩̯̀͂̅̓͗͝e̶̡͚̞̘͖͋͗ÿ̶̗͉̝͎̩̰̭̘̻̈́́͐͝.̸̰̳̣̖̬̅ ̷̣̘̌ẃ̶̘̱̬̬͓̾̀́̿͝a̵̫̼͍̽̇̃̄̂͊̇k̴̛̬̃̿́͋̔̚̕͝͝e̶̘̱̼̬̽͆͑ ̷̦͉͑̾͑̋̈́̎̃̉͘u̶̞͕̖̤̗̙̱̳̎̒̓̄͊̐̈́̑ͅp̶̢̥̥͓̰̽̊̋͂́̀͜͠.̵̢̥̮͔̌̉̇͋̈́..."

"what...? holy mother of- !" a strong hand gripped my mouth.

i tried to poke its eye but i could barely see anything, almost as if it's a floating silhouette, or some kind of sleep paralysis demon.

"hey, it's me. keep quiet."

what?

"mhffd-! get your hands off me, you bitch!" i tried to scream between the muffles.

"do you want to die? i said keep quiet. someone's here." my eyes immediately widened, making my vision clearer than ever.

right in front of me was the same pale-blonde male with captivating lavender eyes, looking at me with both concern and irritation.

i motioned to put his musty hands off my face, which, thankfully, he did.

"why the fuck are we in the closet? it's literally the noobest choice when playing hide-and-seek." i complained, earning a twitch from his thick brows.

"be grateful. you owe me for saving your snoring ass. if i slept the whole night, you could've been killed." his voice was low, but certainly far from calm. he gritted his teeth, almost as if he's trying to stop himself from punching me again.

"well, jokes on you. i'd rather be killed right now than to share the same air as you. you have a knife or something? if yes, then i'd be more than grate-"

"i saved you 'cause you look pitiful as hell, woman!"

oh, boy. you're 'bout to start again, huh?

instead of reciprocating the energy he's giving, i faced him with a cocky smile.

"ha! funny 'cause your brave masculine ass chose to hide here instead of facing the intruder. oh my god, such a heroic deed. you fucking coward." i teasingly whined, triggering his trash ego.

you don't know how much i love the look he's giving me right now.

"oh yeah? how 'bout you go outside and pop off, queen?"

oh? is mr. pretty boy already pissed? what a pity.

"god, you're funny. using me as a bait only proved your cowardice even more." i smiled while looking at him.

"save me? you think i'm weak? if so, then why'd you punch me last night, huh? you know who else fights someone who's physically weaker than them? a fucking coward." i added, emphasizing the last line.

he was dead silent, still not taking his eyes off my (e/c) ones. i looked back, plastering the same cocky smile as i rested my chin on my palm, waiting for his response.

"you're gonna regret this." he said, holding the closet door as he attempted to open it.

but an external force somehow drove the door to swing back to us, ultimately revealing ourselves from the intru-

keisuke?!

_________________________

don't forget to vote and comment. mwah - randou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.9K 20
𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐧𝐨. 𝟎𝟏 "Your feelings are not my responsibility, so try not to fall in love with me or it's over for the both of us."...
38.4K 2.1K 29
Y/N didn't expect to meet again the person she met before. Haitani Ran is truly dangerous even if he still was a delinquent but that's not how Y/N se...
1.4K 141 14
"Did you bring an umbrella with you today?" You asked. Not seeing one on him. Did he even have an umbrella at home? Surely he did. "I didn't. I thou...
149K 1.6K 7
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...