vi

"you forgot the number?!"

keisuke was in full rage as soon as i admitted the fact that i failed to take a photo nor memorize mr. ran's contact number on the missing randou poster.

"i would've looked real suspicious if i stared at the poster for too long."

"great, say goodbye to your pink arson then." he scoffed as he tied his hair into a high ponytail.

what else could i have done?

oh well, i'm sure i'll find more posters of that skunk soon.

better yet, encounter mr. haitani ran himself.

i glanced at keisuke with the most mischievous grin i could ever pull, earning a middle finger from him.

"the fuck are you up to now, y/n?"

"go look for him, duh."

y/n, you dumbass. how are you supposed to find him? depend on the power of fate and destiny?

nah, perhaps it only favors soulmates or something like that.

big bro threw a bag of chips for me to eat as he has this habit of sharing food to literally everyone he is close to.

our apartment is quite spacious, given the fact that we have just enough materials and furnitures in order to survive, plus we're not that rich- but hey, atleast we ain't broke either.

he would also invite chifuyu and banana boy from time to time just to hangout and throw a movie marathon here. as for me- well, i prefer to do business on my own so i don't have to worry about anyone nor take responsibility for their stupidity in case something happens.

speaking of business, how do i tie randou into my own hands?

contacting mr. ran would probably be a piece of cake, but what if he suddenly appears and i don't have that skunk with me?

that would undoubtedly be the worst case scenario. i'll look like a delivery guy who forgot to bring the product he ordered.

therefore, he will not give me the money!

aight, randou. guess i just have to find you again.

~

if there's one thing you might want to know about me, it's that i never go out and return home without buying food.

after all, going out without buying anything would be a total waste, no?

before anything else, i made sure to buy snacks and drinks on the same convenience store me and that skunk went to yesterday.

tracing down every possible pathway as i munched on my favorite (food of choice), i soon arrived at the street full of graffiti arts, from which i saw the first poster.