i

"no! you don't understand! it wasn't even a crime!"

"young miss, you've committed a traffic violation, not a crime." old man popo stated.

shit, here we go again.

why the fuck would anyone get arrested for a harmless jaywalk? it's 10:53 PM and my brother's gonna stab me for breaking the house curfew.

no, perhaps i am now in an even worse situation. i'm going to jail!

"i'm a minor! ain't there any rules about arresting minors? what the fuck am i gonna do inside the juvie?" both cops were holding my arm, immobilizing me.

unfortunately, i'm a human megaphone who basically does not know when to shut up. what are they gonna do if i keep screaming on top of my lungs, huh?

"please pay a fine so you won't go to jail, young miss." the man calmly stated.

well, fuck. i have no money.

"can i, uh... call my brother? he's gonna pay for me." i chuckled, attempting to lighten the atmosphere at least.

"if that's the case, we're gonna have to wait for your brother. come with us at the police station. you're gonna have to answer some questions." the cop was surprisingly calm. if i were him, i would've slapped myself for being such a rebellious brat.

i nodded. my hands were handcuffed so i can't do pretty much anything.

i made myself at home and sat comfortably on the passenger seat, knowing they wouldn't do anything unrelated to the violation i just committed.

it wasn't long until we finally arrived at the station. they handed me a telephone for me to call my brother. i was dead nervous and embarrassed and the same time.

"hello, who the fuck is this?"

"keisuke, it's me." my voice was kinda shaky.

you all know him, baji keisuke. known for setting cars on fire whenever he's hungry but somehow manages to escape from the hands of popo like, every damn time.

"i'm at the police station right now. bring some money and bail me outta here." i heard him laugh.

"you dumbass, how did you even end up there?"

"i'll explain when you arrive here. hurry up, it's almost midnight."

he replied with an okay before ending the call.