ii

"you're a man?!"

"you're a man?!"

"..."

i don't know what the hell is going on but his presence is creeping the shit out of me.

sure, he's pretty and all, but he's a guy!

i'm stuck in a room... with a guy!

he did not respond verbally, but instead gave me a disgusted look. why do i feel like i just humiliated myself in front of him?

i pointed at my face and made a circular motion to show how his face is literally so fucked up right now.

contrary to that, he looks like he does not give a single shit.

whatever. might as well just observe him from afar to see if i can trust him or immediately call officer naoto so he could bring me back to keisuke.

"you said you're gonna clean me up?"

huh? he spoke?

"what?" i blinked twice.

"you said you're gonna clean me up, didn't you?"

"well, you said to get my hands off you."

hah, cocky bastard. look who's begging right now.

while maintaining a prideful expression just enough to intimidate him, i expected the male to blurt out a comeback and argue with me but all i heard was an oh, okay.

huh?

i deliberately eyed on him as he stood up, caressing his cheeks and wiping the blood off his nose. he then proceeded to the bathroom, probably to clean his bruised face.

i can't be tripping right now. was that really a guy?

nah, maybe a trans-person?

out of suspicion, i quickly dashed towards the bathroom, promptly opening it, only to see his tattoo-covered back facing me.

"are those tattoos your-"

"motherfucker!" he yelled and splashed water on me.

for a span of 10 seconds, i was completely jaw-drop lifeless, leaving one valuable opportunity for flies to freely enter my mouth.

this bitch.

"why'd you have to do that?" the room was filled with the echoes of my voice as i squeezed my shirt to remove the excess water.

honestly though, what's wrong with seeing a guy topless? unless...

"hey, you're definitely a woman, aren't you?" i could sense his irritated look from behind.

"you sure you ain't got no mommy mil-"

he hit me. on the fucking face.

and that was the first time i got punched by a guy other than my big brother.