A New Life (MikeyXOC Tokyo Re...

Від SkyrahNix

Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanag... Більше

Chapter 1 Strange Occurrence
Chapter 2 A New Friendship
Chapter 3 Territory
Chapter 4 Protected
Chapter 5 Serious Meeting
Chapter 6 Date
Chapter 7 Celebration
Chapter 8 A Promise
Chapter 9 Beach
Chapter 10 Claim
Chapter 11 Attack
Chapter 12 Complete
Chapter 13 Seven Deadly Sins
Chapter 14 Not According to Plan
Chapter 15 Sacrifice
Chapter 16 Home
Chapter 17 Mikey's Dark Impulse
Chapter 18 Fluff
Chapter 19 Development
Chapter 21 I Am Lucifer
Chapter 22 Looking Back
Chapter 23 Forgiveness
Chapter 24 Confessions
Chapter 25 Christmas Eve
Chapter 26 Bleeding Christmas
Chapter 27 Mikey's Thoughts
Chapter 28 To A New year
Chapter 29 The Real Lucifer
Chapter 30 Demon
Chapter 31 Impressions
Chapter 32 No More secrets
Chapter 33 A Taste
Chapter 34 Preferences
Chapter 35 Heat
Chapter 36 The News
Chapter 37 Nervousness
Chapter 38 Announcement
Chapter 39 Kai's Death Day
Chapter 40 Enraged
Chapter 41 Imposter
Chapter 42 Awake
Chapter 43 A New Dark Impulse
Chapter 44 Unforeseen Future
Chapter 45 Kai's Dark Future
Chapter 46 Rebirth of the Seven Deadly Sins
Chapter 47 The New Mammon
Chapter 48 Enemy Territory
Chapter 49 Stirred up
Chapter 50 New Resolve
Chapter 51 Final Battle
Invitation to Q&A

Chapter 20 Disagreement

1.9K 88 10
Від SkyrahNix

** You all are probably going to hate me for this chapter but I still hope you enjoy it. ^-^'

-------

November 25th, 2005

I did my best to contain my laughter as my brother sang. I thought my ears were going to start bleeding. I watched as everyone in the room laughed at my brother's failed attempt at singing. I was sure he could have done a better job but instead he decided to wake up being a clown today.

The song finally ended.

"Thank god," I commented, jokingly, "I don't think I could handle another second of whatever that was."

I heard our friends laughing.

My brother, on the other hand, sent me a glare, "Okay. Let's see you do any better."

Why did I pick karaoke for Emma's birthday again? Or right...

I gladly grabbed the mic from my brother's hand as I stood up from my spot next to Mikey, letting go of his hand, "With pleasure. You're big sis is about to show you how it's done."

"Uh huh. Sure. I bet you're just as terrible as me."

"How much?"

"500 yen."

"Bet."

I watched as he sat in his spot next to Hinata with my vacant spot on the other side of him. My brother was unaware that Masa and I would spend a lot of our time in a karaoke room singing our hearts out. It was one of our favourite activities. It was too bad he couldn't come today. But I was still having a blast. I was one of the last ones to go up.

Everyone sang really well. Minus my brother. Mitsuya's girlfriend was extremely good but she was an idol. I expected that. Mikey refused to sing though, finding joy in just watching everyone else.

I faced the screen after putting in the song I wanted to sing. My back was turned to my friends, which made me less nervous. I just decided to think that only Masa was behind me like normal. I wasn't going to think about my boyfriend or an idol listening and judging my singing.

I decided on a song I heard and could relate to my current situation with Mikey. I wanted to pour out all my feelings and bare my soul into this song even though it was just karaoke. That's just how much the song and Mikey meant to me.

I took a deep breath in as the music began.

(This is the song she is singing. Lyrics in the bio. PS: I love her music. It's surprising she doesn't have more of a following.)

I let out a breath of relief that it was over. I turned around to see a variety of stunned expressions on the faces of all the people in the room. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Damn, Kai," Draken said with a smirk on his face.

"That was so beautiful!" Emma added with a big smile.

"It really was," Chifuyu nodded his head.

"You didn't tell us you could sing," Mitsuya let out from beside his girlfriend at the closest end to me on my right.

I shrugged, "Not really something I share with people. Masa's been the only one to hear me sing. Until now."

"You should not be hiding your amazing voice," Sorano, Mitsuya's girlfriend, commented, "You should share it with the world."

I scratched my cheek, "Pass. I'll let you be the idol. I'm not cut out for that kind of life."

"But you are beautiful, have an amazing voice, and awesome style," Chifuyu's girlfriend, Misaki, complemented, "You'd be famous in no time!"

"Thank you?" I thanked her, unsure of what else to say. I turned to my brother with a victorious smile, "I'd say that I won. You owe me 500 yen."

He frowned, "How was I supposed to know you could sing? I feel like I got cheated."

"A bet is a bet, Takemichi-kun," Hinata came to my defense.

I went back to my spot next to Mikey who stayed silent through the whole ordeal. I had refused to look at his reaction. I wasn't sure I was ready to see it after singing a song that was meant to be about him.

Did he like it? Why didn't he say anything?

"It's too bad Ayato couldn't be here," Emma commented with a frown.

The room's atmosphere changed as everyone looked down at the thought that Ayato couldn't be present today. I know why Emma wanted him there. Ayato was her sibling after all. I felt my heart tightened.

"Oh, before I forget," I said, moving to grab the small backpack I brought along with me. I took out a small box and a card, "Here. Ayato wanted me to give you this."

"You've talked to Ayato? When?" Draken suddenly questioned me.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I regretted not pulling her away from the others and giving them to her alone.

"Yesterday."

"Where did he meet you?" This time it was Mikey.

I turned to look at him as he stared at me with a stoic expression.

"My house."

"He came to your house? Why didn't you call me?"

I furrowed my brows, "It's not like he was going to hurt me, Mikey."

"You should have told me."

"It's not a big deal. They came to drop off Emma's present with me and left."

"They?"

Oh, fuck.

I sighed, "Ayato, Baji-kun, and Kazutora-kun."

I felt a chill go down my spine as Mikey's expression changed. I should have never mentioned that Kazutora was at my house.

"Are you okay?" my brother asked from the other side of me.

"Why is everyone looking panicked? They are our friends. They wouldn't hurt me."

"They are with Seven Deadly Sins now, Kai," Mikey informed me, "They aren't with Toman."

"That doesn't mean they would hurt me!" I said a little louder than I had anticipated. I looked at the rest of our friends for help. "Anyone?"

"Mikey's right, Kai," I turned to Draken, his jaw tense. "We don't know what they have planned. We can't be too careful. They are the ones that chose to join Seven Deadly Sins." He looked at Chifuyu, "Don't you remember what Baji did to Chifuyu when he was in Valhalla?"

I did. Chifuyu was beat up real bad. But this wasn't the same.

"As much as we want them back with us," Mitsuya added, "They are with our enemy right now. And you are Mikey's girl. Valhalla already went after you because they thought they could hurt Mikey through you. You don't think Seven Deadly Sins will try the same? They have people you trust which would make it all the more easier to take you."

I clenched my jaw trying to bite back everything I wanted to say. I wanted to scream at them for not trusting them. For not trusting me. I was being treated like I was made out of porcelain. I knew they all meant well but fuck was that pissing me off.

I turned to Emma, knowing what was in that card, "Read your birthday card outloud."

She looked at me for a few seconds before nodding her head. She carefully took the card out of the envelope.

"'Emma'," she began reading, "'I am sorry I couldn't spend your birthday with you. I wished I could have been there but things would have most likely been awkward. You know. With everything going on. Things got complicated real fast. It's hard being away from you and everyone. I miss you all so much. But there are things I have to do and only Lucifer can help me. I hope that when I am done that you and Mikey will forgive me. That everyone will forgive me. Forgive us. Baji only joined because of me. He wants to protect me after what happened. So, please don't blame him for leaving Toman." She paused, tears in her eyes threatening to fall. "I know it probably doesn't make any sense but what we are doing with Seven Deadly Sins is for Toman. And once we are done we will be back. Baji and I will always remain loyal to Toman. I will explain everything when the time comes. Until then, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and wear the necklace I got for you. Wear it close to your neck like I will be wearing mine. That way, we will always be close to each other's hearts. Tell Mikey, Draken, and Matsuno that we will be home once our mission is over. Trust in that. We will come back. Happy 16th birthday, Emma. Ayato."

"Do you still think they would be capable of hurting me? Do you all still not trust them?" I questioned them.

"They are the enemy, Kai," I turned to Mikey. "Whatever the reason. They left Toman. They chose my brother's murderer."

"He's your brother!" In the heat of the moment, I dropped a bombshell of a secret.

A look of shock crossed his face, "How do you know that?"

I sighed, trying to calm down, "He told me because he trusted me with that information. Like I trust that what he is doing is for Toman whether you accept it or not."

"Ayato-kun is Mikey's brother?" Sorano questioned, looking shocked.

I nodded, "This stays in this room but they share the same father. That's why he came to my house to deliver Emma's present, seeing as she's his sister." I looked at the boys, "And you all act as if he was committing a crime when he just wanted his sister to get her birthday present. What is wrong with all of you? It's Ayato. And you have all known Baji-kun since you were all kids. And you all just forgot about all that?"

If they were so quick to dismiss their trust in those two, what about me? I was the one that started Seven Deadly Sins. I was the fucking leader. And now I have made some of the most loyal people I know into villains. I was the one that involved Ayato. And then accepted Baji.

And Valhalla is in Toman because of me too.

I may have saved Baji. I may have saved Kazutora. And I was lucky enough to save Ayato. But what have I really accomplished other than that? I broke apart friendships. I let a snake invade Toman even more. Doubt settled into my heart.

No. I started this. I have to finish it.

"Nothing? None of you are going to say anything?" I asked.

"Why can't you understand that I just want to protect you?" Mikey said to me. "Everything is to protect you. Even from them."

I shook my head in disbelief. His words confirmed everything. I was the reason that Mikey let Valhalla in. I was the reason he was pulling away from Ayato, his own brother, and Baji, his own childhood friend. I was the reason for so many lives being at risk because Mikey was blinded by his need to protect me.

"I never asked you to protect me, Mikey," I let out, feeling the fire spreading through my veins, "And I won't fucking be the reason you end your relationships with Ayato and Baji-kun." I stood up from the bench.

"Where are you going?"

"Home." I turned to Emma, my face softening, "I'm sorry for ruining your birthday. I hope you have a good rest of your night."

"Kai."

"No," I glared at Mikey who was standing up to stop me, "I'm going home. I am so mad that I need to be alone right now because I'm afraid of what I might say and regret later. So, stay away from me until I calm down." I turned around, "Don't ask me how long that will be because I don't know."

I left.

=+=+=+=BONUS=+=+=+=

Mikey could only stare in awe as his girlfriend sang. He felt his heart beating against his chest. She continued to be more and more beautiful to him as the days kept going. He was absolutely speechless and hoped that the song was about him.

He couldn't look at her in fear that he would say something foolish like tell her that he loved her in a room filled with their friends. His emotions were becoming so intense. He felt the pride in his chest as the others complemented his girlfriend.

"It's too bad Ayato couldn't be here," Emma commented with a frown.

The room's atmosphere changed as everyone looked down at the thought that Ayato couldn't be present today. Mikey's heart stopped at the mention of their brother. He couldn't believe that his brother would betray him and stay with Seven Deadly Sins. Even though Mikey was glad that his brother remained alive, the hurt he felt knowing that Ayato chose Lucifer over him still stung.

"Oh, before I forget," Mikey watched as Kai fished out a small box and a card, "Here. Ayato wanted me to give you this."

"You've talked to Ayato? When?" Draken asked the question Mikey wanted to ask.

Mikey waited for her response. He wondered why she didn't mention this to him. She was told that Ayato was in Seven Deadly Sins. Their new enemy.

"Yesterday."

"Where did he meet you?" Mikey asked.

He wanted to know if they had arranged a meeting or if they just happened to come across together. He hated the fact he suspected his brother could hurt Kai but she meant the world to him. He would protect her, even against his brother.

"My house."

"He came to your house? Why didn't you call me?"

He watched her confused expression, "It's not like he was going to hurt me, Mikey."

"You should have told me."

"It's not a big deal. They came to drop off Emma's present with me and left."

"They?"

Who else was there with Ayato?

She sighed, "Ayato, Baji-kun, and Kazutora-kun."

Mikey's heart grew cold along with his eyes. Kazutora was close to her? The person who wanted to take her before? And now Ayato and Baji had let him close to Kai? He didn't want to believe that they would ever hurt Kai. But he had to protect her from that possibility. He wasn't going to risk losing her.

"Are you okay?" Takemitchy questioned his sister.

"Why is everyone looking panicked? They are our friends. They wouldn't hurt me."

"They are with Seven Deadly Sins now, Kai," Mikey informed her, "They aren't with Toman."

"That doesn't mean they would hurt me!" she said, her volume rising. She looked at the others but Mikey knew they would remain on his side. "Anyone?"

"Mikey's right, Kai," Draken said to her. "We don't know what they have planned. We can't be too careful. They are the ones that chose to join Seven Deadly Sins." He looked at Chifuyu, "Don't you remember what Baji did to Chifuyu when he was in Valhalla?"

"As much as we want them back with us," Mitsuya added, "They are with our enemy right now. And you are Mikey's girl. Valhalla already went after you because they thought they could hurt Mikey through you. You don't think Seven Deadly Sins will try the same? They have people you trust which would make it all the more easier to take you."

Anyone who knew Mikey would know that he was doing everything he thought would be best to protect Kai and if they disagreed with his choices it would be met with resistance. It was best to agree. They knew just how much their commander cared about her.

Kai looked at Emma, "Read your birthday card outloud."

Emma looked confused for a few seconds before nodding her head and taking the card out.

"'Emma'," she began reading, "'I am sorry I couldn't spend your birthday with you. I wished I could have been there but things would have most likely been awkward. You know. With everything going on. Things got complicated real fast. It's hard being away from you and everyone. I miss you all so much. But there are things I have to do and only Lucifer can help me. I hope that when I am done that you and Mikey will forgive me. That everyone will forgive me. Forgive us. Baji only joined because of me. He wants to protect me after what happened. So, please don't blame him for leaving Toman." She paused, tears in her eyes threatening to fall. "I know it probably doesn't make any sense but what we are doing with Seven Deadly Sins is for Toman. And once we are done we will be back. Baji and I will always remain loyal to Toman. I will explain everything when the time comes. Until then, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and wear the necklace I got for you. Wear it close to your neck like I will be wearing mine. That way, we will always be close to each other's hearts. Tell Mikey, Draken, and Matsuno that we will be home once our mission is over. Trust in that. We will come back. Happy 16th birthday, Emma. Ayato."

Mikey wasn't sure he could believe Ayato's words in that card. He wasn't sure he wanted to let himself believe them. If he let down his guard because Ayato was his brother and then they hurt Kai, Mikey would never forgive himself for being a fool. He had to keep his stand on this. He wouldn't trust anyone outside of Toman with Kai's safety.

"Do you still think they would be capable of hurting me? Do you all still not trust them?" she questioned them.

Mikey had to believe they were. He couldn't allow himself to believe otherwise.

"They are the enemy, Kai," Mikey told her. "Whatever the reason. They left Toman. They chose my brother's murderer."

"He's your brother!"

He couldn't believe it. How did she know?

A look of shock crossed his face, "How do you know that?"

She sighed as if to calm herself down, "He told me because he trusted me with that information. Like I trust that what he is doing is for Toman whether you accept it or not."

"Ayato-kun is Mikey's brother?" Sorano questioned, looking shocked.

Kai nodded, "This stays in this room but they share the same father. That's why he came to my house to deliver Emma's present, seeing as she's his sister." She looked at the boys in the room, "And you all act as if he was committing a crime when he just wanted his sister to get her birthday present. What is wrong with all of you? It's Ayato. And you have all known Baji-kun since you were all kids. And you all just forgot about all that?"

It was growing harder for Mikey to keep his resolve. She made a valid argument.

"Nothing? None of you are going to say anything?" she asked them.

"Why can't you understand that I just want to protect you?" Mikey said to her. "Everything is to protect you. Even from them."

All Mikey wanted was to make sure she never got hurt. Why couldn't she understand that? He would do anything to protect her.

"I never asked you to protect me, Mikey," Mikey's heart dropped at her words, "And I won't fucking be the reason you end your relationships with Ayato and Baji-kun."

He watched her get up from her spot beside him.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

Mikey's mind began to panic. She never got angry with him. Not like this. This felt like she was leaving him.

He watched her look at Emma with her face softening, "I'm sorry for ruining your birthday. I hope you have a good rest of your night."

"Kai."

He called her name in desperation. He needed to know he hadn't royally screwed up. From every scenario he had in his mind on how he could lose her, this never crossed his mind. He needed to stop her. He needed her to stay.

"No." He stopped in his tracks after getting up as he saw her expression. She did not look at him with her regular smile. Her eyes were narrowed at him. It felt like he was being stabbed through his heart. "I'm going home. I am so mad that I need to be alone right now because I'm afraid of what I might say and regret later. So, stay away from me until I calm down." She turned her back on him, causing him to freeze as winter took hold in his heart. "Don't ask me how long that will be because I don't know."

She left, taking Mikey's heart with her.

=+=+=+=BONUS END=+=+=+=

** No. They haven't broken up or anything. They just had their first real fight. Their honeymoon period had to end at some point. Every relationship has its ups and downs, right? Hope you enjoyed! ^-^ 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.8K 221 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. 起死回生 [COMPLETED] "𝗡𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...
124K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
19.6K 404 29
私の弱さ > • • • In this story you are Takemichi's sister and also the main character, together with your brother you have to change the future, but you...
159K 6.6K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...