𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓. g. satoru

By linosminmin

└➤ COMPLETED。✑ ─────┐ in which the Hinokami Hashira, Kamado Y/N, was transferred by a demon into a world with... More

◾ Prologue ◾
𝟏 | 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐 | 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
𝟑 | 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋?!
𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝟓 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?!
𝟔 | 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒
𝟕 | 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝟖 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓!
𝟗 | 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃..!!
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘!
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃!
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓!
◾ Gallery of Unholy Pictures ◾
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒?!
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃
𝟐𝟔 | 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔?
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐃
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟑𝟏 | 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒!
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓!
𝟑𝟑 | 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟑𝟔 | 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐌𝐔𝐙𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋
𝟑𝟖 | 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍
𝟑𝟗 | 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍!
𝟒𝟎 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟒𝟏 | 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝟒𝟐 | 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟒𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟒𝟓 | 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄
It's Winter here!

𝟑𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓

419 7 1
By linosminmin

no tw :3

Everything went back to normal. The hellish Hashira training continued. Oyakata-sama's health was getting worse from day to day as his curse kept on getting control of his body.

Y/N stayed in the other realm since it was an order from Oyakata-sama until he told her to come back again. And now she got more time with her husband.

"What does it feels like to be married, sensei?" Yuuji asked.

"Good, I guess," she answered her student's question. "You'll eventually get married too one day."

"I'm not going too, sensei," Yuuji pouted. "I'm going to get executed even before I got married."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot.." she remembered at the harsh remark. "I feel bad now.."

"I-it's alright, sensei!" Yuuji waved his hands in front of her. "I already said that I was destined to die, remember?"

"I'm sorry," she pouted. "I shouldn't have brought that up!"

She stood on their balcony, watching the sun as it went down slowly. She inhaled the fresh air as a pair of hands wrapped around her waist.

"You know, if you stopped training them and worry about everyone's lives, we could do something productive with our lives," 

"We have all the time in the world! Why waste it worrying about the future?" the h/c woman said with a soft tone at her husband. "What we should think about is the present time!"

"But people always think about the future though," he shrugged.

"They should've think about the present time.." she mumbled. "Instead of thinking about their future."

"May I ask a question for you, my dear wife?" he asked.

"Sure," she replied.

"Will we be able to move on if one of us died?" he whispered in her ear.

"I don't know. If you die, I would've gone crazy," she chuckled at her own response. "How about you?"

"I might go crazy or even commit suicide," he laughed silently. "But I believe you won't die."

"What makes you think so?" she raised an eyebrow at him.

"You're strong. You will always win in any battle."

"Please... annihilated the... whole Tsugikuni clan and never tell people about this."

Gojo's eyes widened at the vision that he got. What was that? Who was the person?

"What is wrong... Satoru?" she asked.

"I'll always protect you, Sato-kun!" a girl's voice kept on ringing inside his head as if it was real. Is this what they called inherited memories? He shook his head off to erase those thoughts away from his head and focused on the view in front of him.

"I'll always try to be with you..." she turned around and smiled at her husband. She cupped his cheeks and stared at his beautiful eyes that reflected an ocean. "...and I'll stay with you forever."

In the end... it was all... a beautiful lie that escaped from her pretty lips.

"You should take a break now, Kocho-san," she looked at the Insect Hashira worryingly.

"No, it's fine," she smiled at the older woman. Suddenly, a strand of cyan hair showed up in the door followed with a calico cat below.

"Yushiro-kun," Tamayo finally realized the presence of her demon subordinate.

"I'm here to talk to Kamado, Tamayo-sama," he talked. 

"Go ahead then," she nodded before focusing on the drug that she was working again. Y/N went outside the room with Yushiro to a random room.

"Technically," he took out a lot of papers which looked like his Blood Demon Art. "Tamayo-sama told me to give these to you."

He passed the papers to the woman and backed away from her. "Oyakata-sama told Tamayo-sama to come here. In the same time, he told her to get my Blood Demon Art papers for your comrades in the other dimension."

"H-how did you know about that?"

"Oyakata-sama told me about that. I just need some extra enchantment on it so it'll be more powerful," he exhaled. "Well then, I wish you good luck on proving that old man that you're powerful."

He walked away from her and left her smiling. "Alright. Time to train some people."

Gojo POV

I was closing my eyes for a moment and saw a dead person laying on my hands. What the hell is this...

"Please... forget me and destroy the Tsugikuni clan. Never bring this clan back.. unless it got an ancestor from Kamado's..."

What was that? I kept on getting weird visions since yesterday.

"It sucks that our parents arranged a wedding between us without us knowing..." a smile crept out on the person's face.

"What is wrong, Gojo-sensei?" Megumi-kun asked.

"Nothing... absolutely nothing," I shook my head.

"I can tell something is bugging you, sensei," he looked at me. "Something must've been wrong."

The woman was walking down the hallways until she stumbled to the ground. She fell to the ground as she held her head inside her hands.

"My mission is to kill the woman heir of the Tsugikuni clan and that's all. Business is done," a voice rung inside Y/N's head.

"Y/N-chan, are you okay?" the Love Hashira who was passing through the same hallway immediately approached her and crouched down like her.

"Please... never come back... and take care of Neito-chan..."

"Y/N!" Mitsuri shouted at the Hinokami Hashira. The shout was loud enough for the woman to bring her back to reality. "Thank heavens..."

She hugged her and patted her head. "I thought something happened to you."

"Kanroji..." she held her shoulder. "I... just saw something."

"It's nothing... it's nothing.." her voice managed to sooth the older woman as she exhaled.

"Y/N?" a child showed up. "It's time for you to go back to the other dimension."

"K-Kiriya-kun," she uttered the child's name. She stood up with the help from Mitsuri.

"I'll see you soon later, Y/N-chan! Don't exhaust yourself!" she waved at her. The other woman nodded and followed the child along.

HELLO GUYS! I'M SORRY THAT I TOOK TOO LONG TO UPDATE THIS STORY DAMN 💀 AND PLEASE MARK THAT THE NAME NEITO WILL SHOW UP AND TSUGIKUNI CLAN THINGY WILL BE EXPLAINED AFTER A FEW CHAPTERS! STAY TUNED AND STAY HEALTHY Y'ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
39K 1.3K 13
"What makes you think I'll take you in?" "I'm not asking for you take me in...it's for her. She's the one that has a powerful curse technique. Could...
15.8K 419 24
"Did I just agreed to go on a date with him?!" "What an A-class vice-president does on the Toman's meeting?" This story takes place in Tokyo Manji ti...
20.4K 878 13
ROHIT has everyone... a ICT loveable family , a certain best friend who will annoy him to death and can die himself for him....a perfect wife, a lo...