𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

"The battle

"The battle... is over," the Kakushis cried. "THE BATTLE IS OVER!!"

They started to hug each other until they realized something; the Hashiras and the rest. "Stop crying now! It's time to cure the Hashiras and the rest!"

She laid there on the ground, wondering about everything that just happened. "Wow... it's now over.."

"Kamado-sama!" one of the Kakushis came to her. "Are you okay?!"

"Well..." she bit her lower lip. "My stomach hurts a lot. That's what I'm sure about."

The reflection of her family showed up. "I've done it, right, father?"

Tanjuro softly smiled at her and nodded. "You've done enough, my daughter."

"L-let me take a bandage-" the Kakushi said. Y/N sat up when she realized something. "What happened?"

"W-where's Tanjiro?" she asked. "Where is my brother?"

"Your brother..." they suddenly turned down. "I-I'm sorry but..."

She pushed them aside and immediately rushed towards his brother. She will NOT think about her own condition. Her brother is more important than her condition now. She has to make sure that he is okay.

Giyuu was in front of him, shedding tears. Tanjiro's right arm was gone. The Kakushis cried about how the red haired boy doesn't have a pulse detected left. It felt like the world just ended for Y/N. "Tanjiro!"

Nezuko came towards them in the same. "Tanjiro!"

His head hung low. His left hand held the katana as the woman slowly cried. "Tanjiro..."

She covered her mouth with her hand as salty water came out from her eyes. "Don't die, Tanjiro..."

Tanjiro's eyes sudden opened. His huge flesh bump in his right eyes was gone. "Tanjiro?"

His arm regrew like a demon and hit one of the Kakushis who took care of him. "Nezuko, stay back!"

Giyuu prepared his katana again in front of him. The red haired boy -- or you should say the red haired demon -- averted his gaze from the Kakushi that he attacked and smirked with a line of drool coming out of his mouth. "Why?"

"Everyone who can still fight, grab your weapons!"

"What the hell is that noise..." Zenitsu whined. 

"Tanjiro... has been turned into a demon! We must keep him under the sun!" the black haired Hashira shouted. 

"Tanjiro..!!" the sister said.  Tanjiro ran towards one of the shaded areas but the chance slipped off from him. Giyuu stabbed Tanjiro from the side and pushed him back. The burning on his skin stopped as he punched the Water Hashira away from him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Inosuke stormed in towards him. The boy attacked the boar headed boy away from him and squat down on the ground. His piercing red eyes looked at everyone including his sister. Right before he attacked Inosuke, his sister stopped him. She had a wooden plank that managed to stop Tanjiro from biting others.