𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

How did you get Kokushibou's six eyes?
As you know... the Kamado family has something to do with the Tsugikuni twins. Tanjiro and you are siblings so... Tanjiro's physics reflected Yoriichi like his scars and of course the hanafuda earrings. Meanwhile you reflected Kokushibou's human form like his scars and his hairs. About his eyes, as I said in chapter 12, Akuma scratched your legs. His blood contains the blood of Muzan, Kokushibou, Douma, and Akaza. Kokushibou will be the first. The next one on queue is either Akaza or Douma. About Muzan... maybe one day ;P

Is Akuma a normal demon?
Actually, I was planning on making something about this for him. Lemme just give you a little sneak peek. Akuma has two souls, the soul in Jujutsu world as a Special Grade Curse and as something in the Demon Slayer world... anyways, everyone can give Akuma their blood so Akuma can also use some of their Blood Demon Art too. About between you and Akuma, Muzan sent him to kill you meanwhile Muzan himself will kill Tanjiro alone.

How did you, Karu, and the Kamaboko squad got teleported into the jujutsu world?
Explained in the next chapter ;)

About you... you eye color is purple like Kie Kamado herself. Your hair is a mix of ur irl hair with red strands. If your hair is black, your lucky cuz my hair is dark chocolate like Daichi. the excat reason why I don't put your hair like it's black or covered with red cuz all of you dyed your hair into ur current hair :)

How did you, Kamaboko Squad, and Karu got teleported?
For you, Kamaboko squad, and Karu, it was because Akuma teleported u guys. But how? Another logic in the next chapter. But sometimes Karu can teleport by himself.

Anywaysssss Kamado Tanjiro no Uta or Isabella's Lullaby? I need them rn T^T next chapter will be about Eso that disgusting curse. After that, maybe 10 chapters about you and Gojo then the mark line for the Shibuya Arc and the Infinity Castle Arc which contains a lot of spoilers :') Another thing that'll make those curses shocked later too. Akuma is the former Lower Moon 1 before Enmu.