𝟐 | 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...

"Are you sure Megumi will be able to find that finger?" Y/N asked

"Obviously yes. He's strong and that school is not cursed," Gojo said as he took the paper bag from the Kikufuku mochi seller. "Do you miss Yuta?"

"Yep. He's gone for like a year yet I miss him. He's like a little brother," Y/N answered.

"The fact that you do have a little brother and a little sister that you left," Gojo said.

"And my dead mother and little siblings," the h/c woman remarked.

"Whatever," the white haired man said.

"I'll get going. See you," Y/N ran with her inhuman speed and caught everyone's attention.

"Wait for me!"

"So, where's this very important finger that we're looking for?" Gojo asked

"Sorry but I ate it," the salmon haired boy said while pointing his index finger towards his other hand.

"For real?" both of the teachers said.

"For real," Megumi said.

"Well, give us ten seconds. Turn into Sukuna," Gojo stretched his slender legs while throwing the paper bag towards Y/N.

Y/N examined Megumi's face and sighed. "You really are a poor one. Gojo-san should've sent me with you instead."

Suddenly, Sukuna came behind Y/N.

"Don't you dare get close to them," Gojo warned as he started to fight with Sukuna. It went on for a moment as the female teacher treated her male student.

"Let's go back!" Gojo said with Yuuji on his shoulder. Y/N wrapped Megumi's hands around her shoulder as she stood up.

"Sensei, you don't have to-"

"Wear this later on the train," the h/c woman handed the raven haired boy a bandage. "Wrap it around carefully."

"Megumi, you better stop resisting her or you'll ended having a broken bone," the white haired man teased. It's true about the fact that Y/N can punch someone in one punch and with 50% of her raw strength, she can at least break someone's bone. With 100%, she can beat someone half-death.