𝟑 | 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋?!

"We'll be meeting the new student after this so all the first years will be completed," Gojo grinned

"Why did you made the one with hoodie for Yuuji?"

"I thought it'll look cool on him!" he exclaimed.

Time skip~

"Ne, Gojo-sensei. Where's the new student?" Yuuji asked.

"Right there," Gojo pointed his finger to a girl with brown short hair.

"Are we going to talk to her?" Yuuji said.

"Unfortunately yes, based on Gojo-san's information," Y/N shrugged. "Knowing that she's pretty weird too."

"Hello, I'm Gojo Satoru. I will be your sensei," Gojo said.

"I'm Yuuji Itadori. I'm from Sendai."

"Fushiguro Megumi." 

"Those kids... wait a minute, who's that pretty lady??" Nobara thought.

"Kamado-kun, aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Gojo said. Her eyes kept on wandering on her surroundings and didn't do any eye contact with anyone.

"Kamado-kun?" Gojo waved his hand in front of her face.

"Ah... sorry. I'm Kamado Y/N. I'm your teacher," she bowed.

"What a pretty name!! I'm lucky if she's my teacher!" Nobara thought.

"Let's do it then. A tour in Tokyo," Gojo said. And there. Y/N and Megumi stood there silently while watching three idiots being excited about places in Japan or whatever.

"Kamado-sensei is totally different from Gojo-sensei," Megumi said which made his teacher giggled. "He's abnormal."

"I thought we were going there for real," Yuuji and Nobara cried out

"There will be curses inside there," Megumi said.

"That's why I'm sending Nobara and Yuuji there to slay those curses!" the white haired man exclaimed.

"I'll go with them," Y/N said.

"Alone again," Gojo said.

"It'll be easy," Y/N said.

"Aight if you say so," Gojo thought. "Fine." 

Y/N got in the building with her students while Nobara kept on staring at her.

"I'll try to find a curse if I can," she separated. Y/N walked through the empty hallways while gripping tight into her katana. Suddenly, a weird type of a goop showed up in front of the h/c woman. It took her right hand that was gripping tight into her katana.

Gojo POV

I was using my Six Eyes on her until I saw a curse holding into her right hand. At this rate, she's going to die for absolutely. She can't defeat with simple martial arts. I should've forced her harder. Well, may God bless you.

3rd Person POV

Y/N looked at the curse while trying to use the 'See Through World' that she once mastered.

"See through... if father or Tanjiro can see through, then you can," the h/c woman furrowed her eyebrows. Finally, she can see the bones and other things inside the curse.

"There it is. The core," she grinned. Y/N took her katana out with her left hand and sliced the curse. "Hinokami kagura... The Setting Sun!" 

She flew in the middle air and sliced the curse's head which sprayed blood into her face like a fountain. Gojo, who is watching her with his Six Eyes, couldn't help but wide his eyes behind that mask.

"Wow... that's cool," Gojo mumbled.

"Kamado-kun, I'm not gonna lie but

"Kamado-kun, I'm not gonna lie but..." Gojo said.

"What?" she replied.

"That was hella cool." 

"Thank you," Y/N opened her room's door. "I'll get going. Have a nice evening, Gojo-san." 

"Have a nice evening too, Kamado-kun."