𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

TW: heavy manga spoilers from both mangas

"Why... am I here?" her eyes widen. Hashiras' dead bodies spread across the Infinity Castle's floor. "Tokito-kun... Kocho-san, Himejima-san, Kanroji-san, Iguro-san... wait a minute... WHERE'S KYOJURO?!" 

Inside there, she ran while looking for someone with a red and yellow hair. There. She found his dead body. Her body felt numb that she can barely walk nor move. She touched his dead body and got the memory when Akaza killed him. Y/N went to Shinobu and touched her. The memory of Douma consuming her. She touched both Mitsuri and Obanai at the same time and another memory showed up. Muzan.

"So everyone is dead because of those Upper Moons? UPPER MOONS?!" she didn't realize that she shouted inside her room. A steam showed up in front of Y/N. It's a man with a knife. His left side of body is gone; just his bones. 

"You've got it from here," he said. The person next to him suddenly snapped and his whole torso disappeared; only his torso bones. 

"Nanami!" Itadori shouted behind Y/N. 

Gojo POV

It was four in the morning when I woke up. Suddenly, I heard Kamado-kun shouted "Upper Moons". What the hell is that? Then I heard sobs. I decided just to check on her. I opened her door with the copy of her key.

"Kamado-kun," I ran to her.

"I will kill those upper moons..." she said.

"Kamado-kun!" I slightly yelled to her which made her eyes opened. Her body was terribly trembling.

"My comrades... they died," she stuttered.

"It's just your dream, okay? Just a dream," I said. She looked like a child who is scared of the thunder; looking for someone to hold on. She was... crying? I sat on the edge of her bed while watching her.

"Who's Nanami?" she asked. How- how did she know about Nanami...? 

"Where did you know him?" I asked.

"On my dream, Itadori called out his name when someone just snapped that Nanami person's torso skin," she sat up.

3rd Person POV

"That's a such a bad dream," the blue eyed man said. "Seeing the ones that you love or people is terrible."

"Why aren't you wearing your blindfold?" Y/N asked.

"I just woke up."

"Your eyes are pretty you know."

"Thank you."

"You're the third person that I know that has such beautiful eyes other than Kanroji-san and Iguro-san," Y/N smiled. "Kanroji-san has beautiful green eyes meanwhile Iguro-san has two different eye colors."

"Who are they?" Gojo asked.

"The Love Hashira and the Snake Hashira," the h/c woman answered.

"Can you please tell me what Hashiras are or anything about your family or your power?" Gojo replied. She opened her mouth to talk but someone barged inside her room.

"Sensei! I thought we were going to train!" she said.

"Ah, we'll be right there," Gojo said. He got out from her room and said something. "You can explain it after this." 

She gave him a simple nod while he closed the door behind him.