𝟐𝟑 | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

TW: shimmy yay nsfw

TW: shimmy yay nsfw

"I-it's just Yaga-san sent me on some solo mission pretty often," Y/N answered

"Really?" Gojo asked. Y/N nodded. "Then why do you keep avoiding me when I talk to you or near you?"

"Because..." Y/N mumbled. "...of that night."

"What's wrong with it then?"

"It's just... it's pretty sudden," the h/c woman exhaled. Gojo's mouth move from his place and towards her neck. He slightly sucked the back of it which left a very tiny mark. "Eh... what are you doing?"

The white haired man stopped. He picked Y/N up and carried her.

"Hey!" the h/c woman said. He set the woman down near his bed and laid on his own bed; without looking at Y/N.

"He dragged me here then he ignored me," Y/N said. Gojo pulled her from behind which made the h/c woman laid next to him.

"Let's do something quick," he said.

"But it's night?" Y/N said. "Almost 10 PM."

"That's your punishment for avoiding me. Now stop moving," Gojo said as he put his hand on top of her head and the other one wrapped around Y/N's waist.

"What do you w-"

He stopped her as he placed his lips on hers. He opened her lips slightly, letting his tongue dance against hers. "I love you. A lot and I mean it."

"Okay..?" you said with a little laugh. He laughed along with you.

"But I for real love you," he smiled. He is so pretty goddamn it.

Gojo took his shirt off and flexed his abs with a proud smirk. He pulled Y/N and kissed her again.

"Do whatever it is," she said between the kisses. "If you take anything too far, I'll slit your throat wide open."

"Really?" Gojo asked as he slid his hands on her body. He started to leave marks on her neck and the h/c woman tighten her grip on his shoulders. She laid her head at Gojo's shoulder while breathing rapidly with her eyes closed. Gojo's hand traced from her collarbone then to her mouth.