𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚈...

Oleh Blair_Yodin

Is it possible to live inside a comic book? Based on the K-drama Extraordinary You!!! This is one of my mom's... Lebih Banyak

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

14

2.1K 103 14
Oleh Blair_Yodin

Before I could even enjoy the whole ride, the darn Author immediately change the stage.

(FLIP PAGE)

I opened my eyes. I'm in...a Hospital?

"It's one of the symptoms of having a low-blood person. It's normal just don't forget following the prescription I gave you." Dr. Lee said.

"Did I fainted again?" I asked him since I didn't know what really happened. He chuckles. "No, you didn't but you came here and told me you're feeling dizzy, that's why."

I slowly nodded and chuckled nervously. "Well...Thanks Dr. Lee, you're a big help."

"No problem." He smiles. I bowed and left the room.

"What was that? Is the Author trying to kill me now?" I glared above me. 

"Yin-ssi?" I see Dohwa waving his hand at me. "Eyyyy, Dohwa." I waved back, he walked towards me. "You sick?" He asked. "I don't know...Maybe." I sighed. He suddenly placed the back of his hand on my forehead. "You seem alright."

I gulped and his touch sent shivers down my spine. "What do you know? You're older brother told me I'm sick." I removed his hand on my forehead.

Across the floor we're both standing at, I saw Dan-o. "Look, it's Dan-o." I pointed my index finger.

We both walked towards her, Dohwa snapped his fingers to get Dan-o's attention. "Are you sick again?"

"I guess so." She replied then turns to me. "Why are you here though?" She asks me. "I guess I'm sick too...The Author is starting to hate me too..." I answered while Dohwa is giving us weird looks.

"I think we're gonna die early then...We should enjoy our fake lives to the fullest." Dan-o sighed and clings her arm to me. "Yolo..." I added.

"Yah, don't joke about that." Dohwa said. The 3 of us started walking all together. "You 2 sound like you're talking about someone else."

"What we can do?" I shoved my hands in the pockets of my coat. "We're just acting as the writer drew." Dan-o pouted beside me.

"You're speaking Korean, right?" Dohwa lowers himself to reach our heights. He's being sarcastic.

Dan-o and I looked at each other then back to him. "Maybe.

"English all of a sudden? Hey." He chuckled and continues to follow us.

We were outside, Dan-o sat at the Hospital bench. "You want to sit?" Dohwa asks me and I shook my head then he sat.

"You want me to call Gyeong?" He asks Dan-o. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm okay."

Okay, she's on stage.

"Let her be, mentioning Gyeong only stresses her out." I told him. "It seems like you're the one who doesn't like him..." He said.

"I can't think of any lines right now." Dan-o spoke. "Lines?" Dohwa repeated. "More like a script." I scoffed. "Script?" He repeated again. "I guess this is where we part ways. Bye!" Dan-o patted his back and so did I.

"Part ways?" I rolled my eyes again. "Why do you keep repeating what we said?" 

I put my arm around Dan-o's shoulders and started walking away again.

"Hey, you know both of you are weird these days. You suddenly sound like a different person and say odd things like the Author and lines." Dohwa mumbled.

While we keep ignoring him but he continued talking. "Hey Dan-o, if you're trying to get Gyeong's attention, you're doing it wrong, he likes someone who is sweet and innocent."

"Bye!" Dan-o waved at him.

"And Yin, you're popular around boys already, don't try too hard getting the guys' attention! You're lovely already."

"Mhmmm~" I hummed in response. "You're going overboard! Putting your back on every guy's back? What's that about?"

Dan-o and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"That's not cute at all you know? I know Dan-o, that you've never been in a relationship but, you should know better."

I turned my head at him which caught him off-guard. I stomped my feet, walking towards him.

"Why are you coming this way? What?" He stuttered. "What? I'm talking about Dan-o, not you." He told me while I stopped in front of him with Dan-o behind me.

"What did you just say?" I asked him. "I was talking about Dan-o putting her back on every guy..." He scoffed.

"Well, of course, you might have suddenly wanted to do that when you saw my nice and broad back."

We both looked at him with disgusted face. I gently slapped his head while Dan-o punched his back.

"Ow." He says.

Dan-o faced him. "Anyways, do you really remember putting your back against mine?"

"You said you could find a guy that can change your life by doing that. I didn't know you were that straightforward." He teases.

"Aigoo, shut up." I told him and grabbed his wrist, dragging him with me. "What? What are you doing?"

"Just follow us, the scene might end soon." Dan-o follows us.

We brought him to the fire exit. "Be gentle, you're so...What?" I pushed him on the wall and pinned him.

"Y-You're seriously strong..." I ignored his statement and stared at him suspiciously, our faces ia a bit close but, I don't care anymore, if he have his ego, he have his ego.

"Lee Dohwa." I said stopping him from talking. "What are you doing?" He says looking away. "I already have someone else on my mind, you know that."

I switched hands on pinning him that makes him flinch. "How in the world we're gonna explain this to him?" I asked Dan-o. 

Dan-o suddenly pulled me away from him and she his his nose with her head. "Dan-o!" I gasped.

"Are you insane?" Dohwa said. 

I see, I see where this is going...

I took out my handkerchief and gave it to him. "You...Think your memories are disapearing these days, don't you?" He slowly looked up to me.

"A day, even a week passes in the blink of an eye, right?" Dan-o added. "You're suddenly at your house then school."

"Everything's been crazy, right?" I crossed my arms.

"How do...You 2 know about that?" He asks.

"It's because you're starting to have your ego." Dan-o and I said in unison.

"Ego? Come on, everyone have their own egos, what are you talking about?" He said.

"Because we're a characters in a comic book." Dan-o told him. "Hey, you have a problem in your brain not you heart." He replied.

"Dohwa, if the stage begins...That, will be gone." I patted his shoulders.

Dan-o is about to leave but she placed her hand on Dohwa's shoulder making him flinch. "Bye. Let the stage begins!" Then she left.

I laughed. "What so funny? I'm bleeding already." Dohwa glares at me. I went in front of him and gently patted his head. "I'm glad you're awake, see you around."

I opened the door and left. "Gosh, hey!"

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm suddenly wearing our P.E uniform. "Let's go." Juda clings her arm. "Where?" I asked her. "We're gonna watch soccer, remember?" She chuckled. I nodded. "Right." I scratched my head.

We exited the changing room but I forgot to bring our water bottles. "Wait, we forget our water." I told her and went back.

I took the 2 bottles and bumped onto Namju. "Oops." I said but he just stared at me. 

Guess he forgot again.

"Sorry." I bowed and walk pass him when he quickly grabbed my wrist. I looked at him but he said nothing. "Do you...Need something?" I asked him.

"We're playing soccer." He bluntly said. "I know." I replied. And then he stayed silent before speaking again. "Cheer...Cheer for...me..."

I blinked twice. 

So, he remembers?

"Ah...O-Okay, I will." I smiled at him, he looked away then let go of me before walking away. I stared at his back facing me till he's gone in my sight. I sighed and walks away too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is hard...

_______________________

(A/N)

Comeback after a short hiatusssssss

I'll be starting continuing mah books now and btw please support my new Book on my profile, it's Nevertheless fanfic!

Please vote, comment and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 1345

(12/6/2021)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.7K 3.4K 35
Park Jimin is broke. Being a 24 year old law university graduate, he is jobless and is living in a old apartment. Broke to the point, where he doesn...
469K 25.9K 57
"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes closed, holding my chest as my heart was...
100K 2.6K 37
Your mother was outstationed, and your step father was at work . Leaving you and the complicated guy called Jerry who was also your step brother at h...
466K 10.1K 37
Hello! This story is now discontinued and will not be updated! I wrote this story in 2017 and have grown out of fanfiction. So enjoy the drafts of t...