27

(FLIP PAGE)

"I need you to come with me." Juda drags me with her, she's holding my left arm. "I'm not a thing to drag, am I?" I said and she chuckled.

"Seriously, where are we going?" I asked. "Oh Namju!" She called.

Oh...That's why...

He turned around then look at me then back to Juda then look at me again. "What's up servant?"

Namju's POV

Another stage, isn't the Author tired already? This is just a cliche' love story anyway. It's so hard acting and all that stuff, should I tell Yin that I could move freely? Maybe later when I got time.

If being a character in a comic book is getting paid, I still wouldn't do it. 

"Oh Namju!"

What now?

I sighed and turned around. It was Juda with...Yin. Really? We're having a stage again as protagonist in front of Yin? The author loves to write a romance genre story when he/she didn't have a heart her/himself.

"What's up servant?" I said. "I don't have to carry your bag anymore." She cheerfully said. Yin is just watching, I'm not staring at her, it's just that I can see her from the corners of my eye.

Juda took something out of her pocket, it was money. She took my hand and placed it. "For the laundry. Now I owe you nothing." And she's still holding my hand.

"Hay, you." I called out Yin and she pointed at herself to make sure. "Me?"

"Yeah, you. Could you go somewhere else? This is a conversation just between us." I told her. Her eyebrows furrowed but then nodded. "Fine." She walked away.

I wish she didn't took it the wrong way but then again, she didn't knew that I could also move freely.

For her, I'm being controlled by the author.

"I want to be something else from now on." Juda spoke.

"Huh?" I said. "Something else?"

Oh please, please tell me this is not that time.

"I'll be your friend, not your servant." She continued and I exhaled in relief, I thought we're going to be dating or something. 

Yin's POV

"Gosh, it makes me cringe." I heard Dan-o say. "What is?" I asked while sitting beside her. "Hey Dan-o!" Dohwa suddenly appeared.

We lock eyes but I look away. "Oh, hey." Dan-o greeted. "Back guy. Hi." He told Haru who got his mouth full by the way. 

"Oh, you're here." I said to Haru. "Don't call him that, his name is Haru." Dan-o corrected him. Dohwa checks Haru's back. "Hey, I can see why you were into this so much." He says.