5

"Darn it, why didn't say anything just then?" Dan-o hits her head beside me.

We're at the Bridge of Contemplation. 

"I suddenly try to be nice and get irritated whenever I see Gyeong who I have crush on." I sipped on my juice box while listening to her whine.

"What kind of disease is that?" I look over to her after she said that.

"Dan-o." I said and she looked at me. "What if I told you that we're part of a..." I leaned in to whisper. "Comic book?"

She laughs loudly. "Comic? Comic book?" She continued to laugh and I rolled my eyes.

Then suddenly, she started to whine again. "What's wrong with her this time?" Said by the student who passes by.

"This is so humiliating!" She placed her hands on her face.

I look over the campus and saw a floating...Dark-hole?

"Dan-o, Dan-o!" I shake her and she shrugged but when she saw it her eyes widened. 

"What is...That?" She points out. "Hey, Yi-jieun, look over there."

I looked down and saw...A blonde-guy. Where do I saw him? He was startled when he saw us staring at him.

"Do you know him?" I asked her.

"Dried-Squid-elf..." She mumbles. We both had our backs facing the students passing by and some of them bumped onto Dan-o then bumped onto me.

In a blink of an eye, The blonde guy was gone.

"Where did he go?" She asks me. "I don't know..." I replied.

"Come with me." I grabbed her wrists and dragged her to the cafeteria.

I saw him at the kitchen. "Excuse me." I said but he hid below the counter. I rolled my eyes.

"You to the right, I go to the left." I whispered to Dan-o and she nodded.

"What are you doing there?" Dan-o whispered to the hiding blonde. "Why are you even hiding there? It's like the stupidest idea." I said in a loud tone that the blonde jump from the surprise.

"Me?" He chuckled nervously and pointed to himself, Dan-o and I both nodded.

"Is anyone else here?" Dan-o looked around.

"You know us right?" We both walked towards the guy while looking around.

He adjusted his body to my height and stares at my face. "I'm not sure. Where did I see you?"

"You know you saw the dark-hole from the Bridge of Contemplation!" Dan-o said.

"Did I?" 

"Aish, we know you saw it!" I joined in with their conversation. 

"Not everything you see is true." I scoffed at what he said.

"Just answer my question." Dan-o crossed her arms and I chuckled.

"I mean, my answer won't do you any good." He smiled at her.

I sighed and sat at the counter, noticing the same book 'Secret' placed there. My eyes widened.

"Comic book!" I yelled but he pulled me down of the counter and also sat there, hiding the book.

"If you have spare time, could you help me with this?" He asks.

Dan-o shook her head mocking him. "So you're refusing to answer my question?" 

Dan-o took me with her exiting the Cafeteria. "Wait, wait, wait...I have a plan." I told her.