a canine general & romance an...

By kazuuchi

gorou x fem!reader As the younger sister of Kokomi, you live on Narukami Island and you decide to take a stro... More

chap. 1 | grooming tails?
chap. 2 | catching up
chap. 3 | training in session! pt. 1
chap. 4 | training in session! pt.2
chap. 5 | final showdown..
chap.6 | make yourself at home!
my itto summons!
chap. 7 | night talks
chap. 8 | night talks pt. 2
chap. 9 | deserts & an old friend
christmas 2021 special | cozy in the cold
chap. 10 | malewife?
chap. 11 | an unfamiliar feeling
chap. 12 | an unexpected encounter
chap. 13 | a short and sweet farewell
2022 new years special | brighter than fireworks
chap. 14 | pens, letters, and ms. hina
my xiao summons!
chap. 15 | a little conflicted
chap. 16 | decisions decisions
chap. 17 | departure
itto's special | numero tres
chap. 18 | a familiar place
chap. 19 | sister bonding
get to know me better...if u want
chap. 20 | honorary captain
chap. 21 | night time shananigans
chap. 22 | a tease...or more?
chap. 23 | enchanted
liyue special | an unforgettable festival
chap. 24 | older sister things
monstadt special | "fine" dining
chap. 26 | pinky swear
valentine's day special | sucker for sweets
random special chapter | something different?

chap. 25 | it's a date!

2K 61 303
By kazuuchi

Finally, after a whole night's rest- today has arrived and I couldn't be happier!

My night was almost restless. Almost.

Until I realized I actually needed sleep to function for the date so I don't screw up anything.

Gorou ended up waking up before me, because the second I sat up in bed- he burst through the door.

"Y/N, Y/N! I heard there's a festival today celebrating the end of the Vision Hunt Decree! Would you like...to go with me?"

Processing his words since I just woke up, I responded in my head instead of out loud.

He then spots me with my hair tousled from sleeping, and flushes red.

Oh- oops. I probably should've woken up earlier.

"Um, sorry. After you're ready, would you like to go on a date with me to the festival?"

He stands by the door, anticipating the answer with his eyes shut.

"No duh I would! I've been looking forward to our first official date, y' know?"

Relief washes over him, a radiant smile plastered on his face.

"Okay, it's a date then!"

He walks out of the bedroom content.

The thing is, I never really imagined what my first date is going to be like.

I think I'm a little bit nervous, just because we have the official title of a couple.

But I do want to look more out together than I usually do...so why not wear the yukata I brought?

It was not as fancy as the one I wore during the fireworks during the New Year, but it's better than wearing my battle gear.

It had small sakura flowers scattered all over the fabric, and the best part is that the whole yukata is my favorite color.

I spend a solid 5 minutes re-learning how to put it on. Never underestimate the power of traditional clothing.

Walking out of the bedroom, Gorou adverts his attention on me.

"...you look really pretty in that yukata." He says, looking at me up and down.

Blush creeps to my face, making me feel warm inside.

Apparently, Gorou has taken notice of the fact compliments like these makes me blush and all that stuff so he's been doing it more often.

"No I lied, pretty isn't enough to describe it. Beautiful? Gorgeous...? Or maybe cute."

My heart physically can't take this- I'm definitely not used to getting compliments.

He knows what he's doing...

"Thank you, thank you!" I say, attempting to curtsy.

But before he could say anything, I wanted to tease him more to get him back.

"But I think you forgot one more word..."

"What could that be?"

"I'll spell it out for you: H-O-T."

"...h, o, t? Hot...HOT?!" He covers his mouth before looking straight at me.

"I like using 'beautiful' to describe you at this moment. So yes, you look very beautiful in your kimono. Now let's go, so we can spend time at the festival before it gets super crowded!"

~*~

Crowded was an understatement. It was jam packed!

Some way somehow though, my annoying neighbors spotted me with Gorou.

"What is Y/N still doing here? She's infesting the area." The woman said.

I saw the other woman's mouth move, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. Quite frankly though, I didn't want to.

Gorou grip on my hand tightened with anger.

I'm sure he heard what they were saying...

"Gorou, we can't. It would ruin my sister's reputation. Don't worry about it too much, okay?" I squeeze his hand back.

"....fine. They just really tick me off. And now that you're my girlfriend it's my duty to protect you too."

I ruffle his hair, showing my thankfulness towards him.

"You're the best! So, which place should we go first? There's a bunch of stalls with games, food, and the really big ferris wheel by the beachside."

The ferris wheel was actually huge. Where did these people even get it from?

"Why don't get get matching kitsune masks? Looks like they're imported from Narukami Island."

We take a closer look at the masks, as it came in abundance of colors.

"I have an idea. I'll take the mask with gold streaks, and you can take the mask with the blue streaks? Cause you know...cryo and geo?" 

He chuckles at my idea.

"Sounds like a plan! Here, I'll pay for it."

"Are you sure? I brought my mora pouch..."

"Nope! I'm paying for everything today, okay?"

I sigh because I know he doesn't give up when it comes to these things.

"Okay..."

The man at the stand hands is the masks, and we put them on the side of our heads.

Gorou has a little trouble getting it to stay on, and it looks like it's about to fall off.

He gives me a look that says, "how did you get it on so fast?"

"Pfft, let me help you with that."

I reach my hand to his mask and hair, adjusting it so it can stay put.

His tail sways side to side while I do this, and his ear twitches the slightest bit.

You know, I've pet his ears before but I haven't groomed his tail yet...

I'll be sure to do that when we get home.

"T-thank you. Let's go get some food from that stall, shall we?"

He takes my hand so we don't get separated, as we zig-zag our way through the crowd.

The food was arranged so nicely, and they smelled amazing too.

"Woah, they have such a variety! I think I'll get a sakura mochi." I said, after observing all the food they had.

"Hmm...I'll get an egg roll. They look very fresh today."

Gorou hands the woman at the stall Mora, and I feel bad that he's spending all this money on me.

"I feel terrible that you're spending your Mora on me. Can I at least pay you back?" I plead.

"Y/N, you don't have to pay me back. Just think of these things as part of the memory we're making to remember, okay?"

He smiles at me warmly and squeezes my hand.

I ruffle his hair and give him a grin.

"What a gentle men you are huh? Thank you, really."

"Anytime!"

"Ooh, I see a paper plaque stand there! Let's go check it out!" I point above all the people's head.

We make our way over the sea of people again, and finally reach the stall.

"Um Y/N, I don't really know how paper plaques work to be honest."

The man overhears us and his face lights up.

"Welcome, welcome! Paper plaques are for you to write or draw your wishes on. But fear not, every wish is sacred. You've still got time to makes yourself before the festival ends!"

What a way to reel customers in...but we're one of the customers.

"I see...we'll take 2 of them, thank you."

"Alright, here you go!"

He hands us two of them in the palm of our hands.

"So Gorou, have you decided your wish yet?"

"Yep, pretty much. I think I'll write my wish down. What about you?"

"Yup, I've decided to draw mine out. Okay, no looking until we're done!"

I make a stick-figure drawing of Gorou and I hand in hand with an infinity sign above our heads. (reki and langa, it's your turn !)

Cause like, we're together...forever?

Yeah that sounded corny, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Alright I'm done! I'm gonna hang mine up right here."

He turns around and hangs his right next to mine.

Gorou's paper plaque read: I wish for Y/N and I to stay together for a lifetime and longer.

He then looks at my drawing of us and we throw our arms around each other.

"Great minds think like huh? Stick-figure me and you together forever." He whispers.

Though the noisy crowd behind us doesn't quiet down, I could still hear his words.

"Right. Great minds really do think alike."

And it hit me again how much he cares for me, and how much I care for him.

Up until my rude ex-neighbor spotted me next to Gorou. For the second time today, really?

"Not her again, why is Y/N still here? Geez, I told her to scram earlier." She said.

"General Gorou is still with her? What are they, a couple? How could he stoop that low." The other replied.

Yeah, I've had enough. And I think Gorou reached his limit.

We give each other a look before walking over to them.

I know Gorou has a lot to say, but I'll start it off.

Sorry Kokomi and my dignity, I'll have to set that aside for now.

"Look, I know you're like my fans and all you just just love to follow me, b can you give me a break? Paparazzi like you disrupt my peace of mind. Shoo, get going." I wave my hand to signal them to leave.

They give me a dirty look while rolling their eyes.

"Who said we were fans of you?"

"You're literally the most useless-"

Gorou takes a step in front of me, his brows furrowed in annoyance.

"I hope you know you're speaking to not one of the generals of Watatsumi Island, but also Y/N is Honorary Captain of Swordfish II. I suggest you be quiet, otherwise I can file more than just a warning against you both."

I love seeing the protective side of him...

"Okay okay, whatever. We're going now." They say in sync, disappearing into the sea of people.

Gorou gives me a triumphant look back, fist bumping me in victory.

"Well now that those nuisances are out of the way, let's go to the ferris wheel!"

"Alright Captain, off we go."

As we boarded the capsules, Gorou lended me a hand to help me get on.

Yeah, he's a gentleman. I'm very aware of how luck I am to have landed myself a guy like him...

We sit across from each other, admiring the view from the crystal clear windows.

Slowly reaching the top, we could see the sea of people below us as well as the whole beachside.

"Pfft-they look like ants from above here!" I giggled, looking down from above.

"You're right, they all seem so small!" He replied.

"Now if only I could stomp on those mean neighbors...then it would be even better." I grunt.

"Yeah, that would be most optimal." Gorou chuckles.

~*~

We sit ourselves down on the couch after the eventful day.

"That was an enjoyable date. Thanks for coming out with me, Y/N!"

"Nope, the date isn't over yet. Just cause we're back home doesn't mean it's done!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know, I've yet to groom your tail yet..."

His cheeks turn a bright pink, his tail swaying side to side faster.

"Um, yes that's right. Are you planning to-"

"Yup! Is that okay with you? I know that nobody has done this for you before, but I won't do it if it makes you feel uncomfortable." I say.

I would hate to make him feel uneasy on our first date.

"You would do that for me?" His eyes light up like a little kid's.

"Of course! You're working hard, so I want you to feel more relaxed now."

"I'm so lucky to have you..." He says, placing his hand on top of mine.

"It's the least I could do after you paid for everything today, so it's just a small thank-you!" I say, putting his hand on my cheek.

Looking around, the brush happened to be right next to us on the table

I know he's used it a few times by himself- since there was nobody to from his tail for him.

"I'm glad I'll be the first one to do this. It's a once in a lifetime privilege!" I announce, holding the brush in my hand like it's a microphone.

"You lied, it's not once in a lifetime. Keep doing this with me...only if you want of course." He bashfully mumbles.

"I accept! Okay now where should I start..."

I figure it out, letting the brush comb gently through from the top to the bottom of his tail.

It wasn't very tangled at all, but more like a massage except on a tail.

"It feels really nice. You're good at this, Y/N."

"You know what else that feels nice that I'm good at?" I tease.

"Wha- you- Y/N!"

I laugh at his flustered reaction, still continuing to entangle the brush in his fluffy tail.

I used my fingers to brush out the ends, making sure I did everything right.

He shudders at my touch, but gets used to it and relaxes.

Suddenly, he turns around and I feel the weight of his lips on mine.

He ran his fingers through my hair, tucking it behind my ear as we continued the kiss.

We pulled back just to catch our breath and kissed more right after, in the heat of the moment.

His mouth...it's sweet, it's warm, it's everything I wanted and more.

My heart swelled to be with him like this.

The amount of happiness I get from moments like these, it's unexplainable.

Is this what they call a make out session...

Never thought I would admit this to myself, but I surprisingly enjoy this.

I take it back, when is something not enjoyable if it's with Gorou?

My mouth stretched into a wide smile, and he smiled back.

I melted into his arms like they were meant for my to lay in, and he started playing with my hair strands.

His fingers twirled around the strands, his touch lingering. (uh if you're bald, my bad bro)

"You really like playing with my hair, don't you?"

"Ah- sorry! Should I stop? Your hair is just so soft and...nice..." He says, retracting his hand.

I could feel my cheeks flush warm.

"Don't ever stop...your touch feels comforting." I say, longing for more.

Laying my head on his chest, I wrap my arms around his torso.

His hands slithered around my back, pulling me in closer to him.

Our legs were entangled in one another's, and I felt his head nuzzle into the crook of my neck.

As much as I like to be the one cuddling him, being cuddled by him is just as, if not more, amazing.

The moonlight shone through the window, and I felt at peace.

In his arms is where I feel safest, and it'll be that way forever.

Nothing could get better than this, nothing at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: ohemgees !!!! i just finished writing the rest of this book (i pre write my chapters before publishing them 😱) so um yeah if you're wondering why i just posted four chapters in less than a day then there u go 😇😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.8K 22
Before Kujuo Sara, there was another, another commanding force that raised his sword and valor in the Electro Archon's name. He who was known as the...
279K 8.6K 49
"๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐„, ๐Œ'๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜." ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐˜๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐€ ๐ซ...
15K 451 15
โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ โMY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!โž โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ (๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โ˜ฝหšโ€โžท When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
41.7K 1.2K 25
You are a very lonely traveler with not many friends, your only journey being to find your one and only...and your parents. And travelling to Inazuma...