My Possessive Billionaire Hus...

By ANGELA-BD

Cover credit : meha-k "You are married to me now, Violet Stone. Me, The Damian Salvatore. Don't you dare to d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 23

27.8K 707 27
By ANGELA-BD

Violet's POV

Another Sunday!! Finally some peace...
Damian is out, leaving me all alone in this big house. The past week has been good, I have been trying not to anger him.

All that matters for me is my family's safety and I am willing to do anything for it. If it takes to live with him then be it.

Let's watch the Loki series of Marvel. I love how hot Loki aka Tom Hiddleton looks in this whole series.

I was so engrossed in the whole drama, I didn't even notice when he returned home and sat with me fully changed and freshed.

I was on episode three when his unblinking gaze on me forced me to stare back at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." His eyes still fixed on me.

"Then stop gawking at me like a hawk."

"I don't want to." His lips rose in amusement.
Is this man serious?? What's with him today??

"Fine.." I got up to leave the hallroom but before I could, he pulled my hands swiftly and I found myself on his lap.

What the..

"Now let's watch it." his hands wrapped themselves around my waist and put his face on my neck making me blush red.

Nevertheless, we ended up watching the whole series by night and had our lunch and dinner together.

I was about to ascend upstairs when a voice stopped me.

"Your phone."

Oh yeah...

"Thanks." Before I could grab my phone from his hand, he moved it away from me and asked

"What's this?"

My wallpaper, duh...

"What?" I asked dumbfounded at his remark.

"Why are you using his photo as his wallpaper?" his voice rose by the end yet shushed as if he was trying to suppress something.

"Loki?" Why does he care about it?

"Yes." his voice rougher than usual.

"What about it?" at this point, I was starting to feel irritated

"My wife is using another man's photo as her wallpaper for the world to see and you are asking what about it?" He replied with a calm, much calmer voice which made my insides clench.

"i. i... i shall change it if you want." I was trying to get on his good side. Without Damon and Charlotte, he could do anything. They won't be returning for the next twelve days.

"Here." he handed me my phone after doing God knows what.

My eyes almost fell open the moment I noticed the screen.

The selfie of Damian and me from the other day.

"Don't you dare change it to another man, Violet." his warning made me shiver.

"Okay." I gulped down the lump forming in my throat

Suddenly he placed his one hand on the nape of my neck and other on my waist and pulled me as close as possible to him.

Without a warning, his lips met mine, in a rough searing kiss. His bites were painful this time and I moaned in pain.

He pulled away and closed his eyes while his forehead touched mine.

His hand from my waist placed itself on my cheek while the other was still on my neck as he said

"I am a very jealous man, my love. The only men you are to think about, to have a crush on should be me, your husband."

His voice held a whole another kind of authority and deepeness the whole time.

"Get that?"

I nodded my head to be freed from him only to find him smashing his lips on me once again.

But this time it wasn't rough or fierce. He took his sweet time to taste my lips.

His rough yet warm lips left mine making me miss their warmth the instant.

With his fast strides, I again found myself on his lap, his hands tightly holding me in place.

Before I could get the situation, he tilted my head to the side his rough yet warm fingers skimmed away the hairs exposing my neck to him completely.

My body froze, eyes tightly closed in anticipation of what was to come like those dark nights only to feel his lips paper kissing my neck from behind.

My eyes wide opened at his sudden act of.... affection, perhaps?

The torturous kisses continued for a minute or so before made my body turn around, both my legs beside him my knees touching the fabric of the couch while he slumped his head on my shoulder.

His mood appeared to be awfully sad, heart beating against mine in the same rhythm I have been hearing for over eight months now.

Once again I could feel his lips placing small kisses all over my neck, going low now.

"Damian" I squeaked his name softly, trying not to get him angry over my hands which were pushing his shoulders now.

He stopped for a moment, his inhale of air reaching my ear while he cupped my face in his hands.

His black eyes stared at me with such a softness I had never seen before.

His lips pressed against mine, not kissing or anything; just touching for a few moments.

He parted his lips from mine and I instantly missed the warmth they provided.

His face once again hid into my neck, his one hand wrapping around my back other skimming into my hair softly massaging my scalp.

He began to plant soft little kisses on my neck the feeling different this time, my body getting hot despite the controlled temperature of the house.

Unconsciously my eyes closed, head tilted more to the side exposing more of my neck to him, for what; that I wasn't sure about.

I could feel his tongue graze over the place every once a while, my body becoming more hot by the minute and him sucking on a certain place making it more difficult for me.

I had to bite down my lips to stop the sound forming at the low of my throat to suppress when he placed a long wet Kiss.

I had not realized how both my hands had reached his hair and were softly tugging them while a shiver of pleasure ran through my body.

His fingers on my scalp stopped and lips distanced my now hot neck as he brushed his lips on my ear, his voice hoarse yet sexy as he asked,

"Want me to continue?"

My mind said no but my body yelled yes by pushing more against him, now fisting his white shirt in my hands.

He waited for a verbal response while I battled with my own body only to give in and panting a meek 'yes'.

I could feel a smirk on his lips brushing my ear when he again got down to my neck, this time going more lower.

My hands fisted more and cheeks were on fire now as he got down his hand from my hair and very slowly slid down the thin strap of my dress, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

His warm fingers traced up and down my arm making my arm fire up all while his lips softly continued their torture on my collarbone.

A gasp left my lips at the pain of his teeth biting down my neck but his warm tongue traced over it to soothe the pain.

My whole entirety was hot as hell in this 18°C cold room and breathes rigid as if I had run down a hill while I was doing nothing but enjoying whatever you call it.

Soon his fingers traced down lower and lower from my hand to my waist and finally reaching my bare thigh.

His fingers traced circles going more inside and up my thigh while I had pressed my running heart against his and enjoyed the small kisses he offered.

I was lost in the trance of pleasure until his hand skimmed inside my lose short making me push his shoulders.

Panic gripped my body as we both followed the direction of his hand which was much closer to my private for my comfort and inhaled a sharp breath.

His eyes fell on mine which I was sure displayed nothing but panic and fear at the moment.

"Sorry" slowly he got his hand back, the air still hot as I nodded my head getting up from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 11.5K 85
The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "Why, Sebastian? Why did you enter my life?" I cried, losing my strength to fight him anymore. "Because I...
7.3M 181K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
109K 3.7K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
864K 25K 65
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ " He saw her one day helping ou...