The Boy Who Simped (h.j.p.x r...

By _rachel111_

A social media fic for Harry. That's it. Also ik my title is very creative and smart and genius and yeah๐Ÿ˜Œ Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70*
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83*
84
85
86
87
88
89
90*
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107*
108*
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

36

5.3K 138 397
By _rachel111_

Ur Mom😘

Granger Danger: so the third
task is today...

Y/n Diggory: it sure is...

Thing 1: GOOD LUCKS

Granger Danger: lucks?

Thing 1: I SAID WHAT I SAID GRANGER

Annoying Ass Bitch👅✨💅:
Thanks guys :)

Y/n Diggory changed 'Annoying Ass Bitch👅✨💅' to 'Not as annoying Ced'

Food Boi Wazlib: yeah good luck guys...

Y/n Diggory: jeez someone other
than Fred needs to bring the energy
Y/n Diggory: GOOD LUCK BITCHES
Y/n Diggory: GO GET THAT CUP
Y/n Diggory: WOO HOO
Y/n Diggory: HOO RAH HOO RAH

Not As Annoying Ced: Ty Y/n

Y/n Diggory: you are ✨WELCOME✨
Y/n Diggory: and since you're
my friend now, Barrold, that was
also directed towards you

Barrold Pottery: Ty Y/n :)

Y/n Diggory: yw
Y/n Diggory: NOW GO WIN THAT TOURNAMENT BIATCHES 🕺💃🕺💃
Y/n Diggory : GO GIRLBOSS AND SHIT
Y/n Diggory:

Not as annoying Ced:
Uh Ty?

Y/n Diggory: YOU ARE WELCOME
AGAIN

Dr.Phil's waiting list

Granger Danger: so Y/n, when
are you going to tell your brother
abt you and Blaise??

Y/n Diggory: I... will. But not rn
Y/n Diggory: I'll do it after the task
Y/n Diggory: he already has so
much on his mind, we don't need
to add murdering a Slytherin to the
list

Granger Danger: you promise
you'll tell him after?

Y/n Diggory: promise

IRL

Everyone sat in front of the maze which was where the third, and final, task of the Triwizard Tournament was taking place.

Y/n was standing next to her father and brother.

Her father was rambling to Cedric about useful tactics and Cedric pretended to listen carefully. Y/n yawned, tired of her fathers useless advice.

"Hey dad, I think we need to go into the stands now" she said, trying to save her brother.

"Oh, alright well good luck then son, I'll see you back here with that cup in your hand!" Amos clapped his son on the shoulder and Cedric nodded with a smile.

"Thank you" he whispered to Y/n.

"Hey, what else are siblings for?" She grinned, "Now, back here with that cup in your hand alright?" She said in an impression of her father.

Cedric laughed, "I promise I won't disappoint you as much as Y/n, dad"

"Oh? Oh really? You wanna go there?"

"I'm just joking" he smiled and pulled his little sister into a hug.

"I like this a lot better than when we hated each other" her words came out muffled.

"I do too" he breathed.

"Now," she began, pulling away from his embrace, "Good luck, alright? And I love you" the last sentence she said so fast Cedric barely caught it. But he did.

Not wanting to embarrass his sister, he merely said, "thank you"

For some reason, Y/n wanted to pull him into another hug, but she refrained and just shot him one last smile as she made her way to the stands.

Once seated, her eyes wandered over to where a very nervous looking Harry Potter was standing.

And, either he was meaning to stare directly at her, or was zoned out.

Y/n waved to get his attention and once he realized he had been caught staring, or zoning out, he blushed a deep shade of red.

Y/n chuckled and gave him a reassuring smile.

Harry nearly died on the spot.

Then the announcer told them that the task was about to begin, and since Harry and Cedric had tied for points on the second task, they were to both go into the maze first.

As the both of them entered the maze, cheers erupted from the stands. The loudest, coming from none other than George, Lee, Fred and Y/n.

Once all the champions were inside the maze, the stands quieted to small chatter.

"Well this is boring" Y/n sighed and pulled out her phone.

Ur Mom😘

Y/n Diggory: guys this is soooo
boring

Ginerva: ikkkkkk

Y/n Diggory: maybe me and the
twins should put on a show? Oh and
Lee ofc

Granger Danger: no Y/n. sit. down.

Y/n Diggory: ok fiiiine
Y/n Diggory: I'm just gonna play
Subway Surfers until it's over

Granger Danger: you do that

An amount of time later

Granger Danger: Y/n get off your
phone they're back

Y/n Diggory: Ok

IRL

Y/n looked up from her phone to find both Harry and Cedric were back with the cup.

The band began to play and everyone was cheering, but something felt horribly wrong.

That's when she noticed that Cedric was lying on the ground.

She wanted to believe that he had just fallen asleep. He had drank too much sleepy time tea, but she knew better. But the truth was something she didn't want to accept because she knew it would break her heart.

Cedric Diggory was dead.

She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream until her lungs gave out, but she couldn't even bring herself to do anything.

Her legs gave away and she plopped down on the bench she had been seated on before.

Her brother was dead.

The boy she had spent three years hating for no reason. Time with him she would never get back.

Commotion rose all around her, but she remained seated, her mind couldn't focus in anything but the once lively boy she had hugged not too long ago, now laying lifeless on the ground.

She didn't know how long she had been sitting there when someone helped her up and walked with her back to the castle.

All she knew was that she wanted her brother back.

She wanted Ceddy.

A/n- so how're y'all doin???

I barely had the mental stability to write this so excuse if it's not edited completely perfect uh...

Hope you guys are ok...

If you wanna follow my tiktok here it isss...
ilikethebooks0

Ok pls don't hate me for this chapter

Byeee ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 16.2K 71
[ C O M P L E T E D ] โ LET MY BAD JOKES AND I LIVE, WILL YA? โž โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† [ TOM HOLLAND SOCIAL MEDIA FIC ] ( cover made by @goodhYOUman )
282K 14.9K 38
โ”โ” โช ๐– ต ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† โซ โ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ...
20.3K 395 33
Social media at Hogwarts, theres nothing better, execpt maybe night walks, and pranks. ///////// "RON STOP SHOVING YOUR MOUTH WITH CHICKEN" - "Your w...
79.5K 1.7K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoyyyy!) Y/n L/n is a girl...