Dove (MHA/BNHA X OCish Reader)

By okamusame

I promise you won't regret reading. I just don't want to spoil anything so go on. Just read the first chapter... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100

CHAPTER 21

10.9K 372 89
By okamusame

You smiled at him a bit. You were glad you made someone happy. It always felt good. But now was not the time to swim in your feelings - the first round was about to begin.

"READY!? BEGIN!" Mic's voice echoed.

For a while you didn't see any action whatsoever so you picked up on the fact that they were talking. You sneakily slid one of your feathers down the wall, just enough for you to hear what they were saying. You decided that you would talk it out loud for your classmates too.

But you didn't get a chance to do that when you heard Midoriya's voice.

"Don't you talk about Ojiro that way, you hear me?!"

"And he's a dead man," you said out loud. You got questioning glances from your classmates. "He talked. Just watch, you'll understand." You had figured that Shinsou had to do something at least to get the person under his control. You had taken out eye contact when you were talking to him at the park so making the other speak was the next choice.

You all watched with different emotions as Midoriya started walking off the stage.

You weren't really big buddies with Midoriya so you didn't worry. You were in awe with Shinsou's quirk, actually. You had known the name and somewhat imagined it but this was just amazing in every way possible.

Suddenly Midoriya snapped out of it with a snap of his fingers.

Awooga and kaboosh, you thought, impressed by that amount of power.

Midoriya charged at Shinsou again. You frowned a bit. In your opinion, Shinsou deserved winning. He wasn't in the hero course and for what you knew, the exams were physical. Which means he was simply put at a huge disadvantage.

And he was out of bounds.

"Midoriya wins!"

As your classmates cheered, you stood up and stuffed your hands in your pockets. "Hey, Kirishima? Fill me in with what happened later, alright? I'll be right back."

You only got a bit confused nod from the boy and left.

You headed to where Shinsou was exiting the arena and waited a bit in the shadows.

He came, looking frustrated.

"Hey," you greeted. "Shinsou, right? It does sound better than Bench Boy."

"Oh, hey..." he trailed off quietly, waiting for you to fill in.

"Y/n," you helped.

"Y/n," he nodded.

Silence.

"So why are you here? To make fun of me? To tell me how villainous my quirk is?" he asked, clearly still frustrated.

"No! Not at all! I'm here to tell you that I think it was unfair for you to lose. Or not be in the hero course to start with. You have an amazingly strong quirk and it could be very useful. The only thing you're lacking is physical strength but you can always work with that, right?" you smiled, him nodding a bit dumbfoundedly at your speech. "The entrance exam was unfair towards you but I promise that one day you'll be a great hero. I know you will."

"Thank you, Y/n," he said quietly. "You- You're amazing too and... and your wings are really cool and beautiful." He muttered the last part.

You smiled a bit, not saying anything about it to keep it from getting embarrassing. You both felt a huge icy breeze come from the stadium.

"We better get out of here before we turn into ice sculptures," you half-joked.

"Yeah," he nodded.

You smiled, walking side by side with him until you had to separate.

"Hey, Y/n?" he called back at you shyly. "Are we friends now?"

"Yes. Yes we are," you smiled widely. And he smiled a bit.

"Alright, see you around," he said, turning.

"See ya!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.1K 27
pit pat pit pat. The splash of fat raindrops on the New York cement. "Not now," You had no umbrella, and no rain jacket. Carrying groceries at 10 PM...
7K 246 9
Y/n l/n best friend with Ashley Graham. Her dead parents were "scientist" of umbrella corporation. Yes, her parents were also one of those subordinat...
114K 3.5K 11
{#8 IN LOKE X READER} The lost of a friend can change a person. After (Y/N) lost the only person she ever trusted- the only person she ever loved, it...