the accident || n.h ✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 37

1.9K 33 12
By 1dsonlyangel

Niall Horan
"Abs," I whisper, rubbing her stomach.

"Mm," she hums but keeps her eyes closed.

"I have to go," I whisper again.

"Okay," she nods again.

"I'll be home soon and I think you'll be asleep," I said. "Goodnight you three," I kiss her neck and stand up. She lazily hums one back, snuggling into the pillow with her necklace near her armpit. Her stomach was resting on a pillow as she cuddled up to that and her eyes were barely open.

"Have a good show," she whispers. I smile and rub her head before silently leaving the room, having the lamp on.

"Holy I haven't seen you in ages," Harry widens his eyes, coming out of his room in a white button up and black jeans. The last I saw him was when I came back from the shops.

"Hey," I grin, chuckling as I speak.

"You're glowing," he smiles, his dimples popping.

"I am?" I widen my eyes.

"Yeah..." he nods, I cup my mouth to stop myself from smiling even more. "I heard you moaning, did you and Abby fuck or something?" he says.

"No," I shake my head, keeping my grin.

I felt so good after Abby sucked me off. I don't know why I felt like this because I had been sucked off many times before but something about her doing it made me beam. As Harry said, my cheeks felt hot and they hurt from me smiling to much.

After she finished me off, we cuddled and I felt like this then. It gave me butterflies, me spooning her from behind, my hands rubbing her stomach as she giggled at our small conversation.

Just thinking about it made me relive her on her knees in front of me, holding her hair out the way as she used her tongue to wrap around me, using her mouth to greedily reach my high.

"Okay, just that moment and your smiling to yourself," he widens his eyes.

"Sorry, I just feel...content," I shrug with my grin still plastered on my cheeks.

"Did you go down on her again?" he asks but I shake my head. "Did she-" he gasps. "Did she suck you off?" he smirks.

"Mhm," I bite my lip and nod. His jaw falls to the floor with his eyes wide still.

"Did she actually?" he grins too.

"Mhm," I hum with another nod.

"Is that why you're glowing?" he smiles.

"Yeah, I don't know why though," I shrug, leaning on the wall.

"You don't feel like that when someone else does it?"

"No, just something about her doing it,"

"I still can't believe she got on her knees for you," he shakes his head. "Nice hickey," he snickers at the hickey on my neck.

"I forgot about that," I mutter, running my fingertips on the sensitive skin. "I loved it, it was her first time too,"

"Really? Good head on the first time, she's a natural," he chuckles.

"Maybe, I would pay her to do it again,"

"That good was it?" he smirks.

"Yeah well, I haven't had anyone suck me off for a long time," I realise that it has been ages since the last time I was with someone else intimately.

"Are you dating her yet?" he asks, running a hand through his hair.

"Um," I crack my knuckles. "Abby and I made it clear that we were just having a baby together," I fill him in.

The day she told me about the babies (baby at the time) we talked for ages, and we made it clear that we would just have a baby together. Although I've rethought my choices of asking her to be my girlfriend but I just haven't and I probably won't.

"But you just go down on her? have sex with her and let her suck you off?" he arches a brow.

"Erm... yes, we both seem okay with that," I shrug.

"Boys," Simon comes into our hallway. "Are you almost ready? where are the others?"

"I don't know," I shrug. In seconds, Liam and Zayn come out the same room, Zayn wiping his hands on his jeans, Liam licking his lips. They halt what they were doing when they saw us.

"Erm, L-Liam was just, helping me with getting a girl," Zayn clears his throat. I flick my eyes between them and furrow my brows.

"Okay well, where the fuck is Louis?" Simon looks at Harry first.

"I don't know," he surrenders.

"Well, go find him, I need to talk to you all," he says.

Harry rolls his eyes and walks into his room. There was a muffled conversation going on, stuff I couldn't hear but I knew they were talking. Harry comes out the room, closing the door behind him.

"He's peeing," he gives a blunt look. Simon huffs and I watch Liam and Zayn side eye each other. Louis comes out the room in a black shirt, jeans and vans. He cracks his knuckles and sees us all standing here.

"Did someone die?" he murmured, watching us all staring at him.

"I need to talk to you," Simon says. "Eleanor and Taylor are flying into the Australia and should be here tomorrow morning, meaning you and Harry have to stop sharing a room," he said. Harry's face drops and Louis looks down. "I've been lenient with you guys in the same room, but they're coming and spending the rest of the tour with us,"

"What?" Harry whines. "I don't even like Taylor, she's obsessed with me and I hate it!" he complains.

"I don't care, you have to act like you're obsessed with her too," he says.

"That's harder said then done, all she wants is me," he continues to whine.

"We'll get used to it, she's your girlfriend now, no more kissing either," he points. "Louis, do you have anything to complain about?" he sighs.

"I...um," he looks down. The sudden mood change made me just feel so much worse about their beards. I knew Harry didn't like Taylor from when they "broke up" last year and I knew Louis didn't really mind Eleanor because they used to be friends. He looks at Harry with his lip in his teeth. Harry rolls his eyes and huffs, crossing his arms.

"I want you guys to go out, be seen by fans and paps and make sure you are seen kissing," Simon points out, Louis nods but Harry sighs u happily. "Let's go, before we are late," Simon mutters, all of us following him down the hall and to the elevator.

Liam Payne
I was never one to be gay. I never thought myself as gay. But what happened before we got to the show today was...weird.

Zayn gave me a fucking hand job and I sucked him off.

We were just in my hotel room, talking about everything that's been going on and the kiss kind of just happened. I don't know who leaned in first or who got hard first, it was a shock to both of us.

We haven't said anything to each other since and it's so awkward now. I think Niall suspects something between us because he keeps looking at us weirdly. As we walked out of the room, green, blue and brown eyes were on us making me feel uncomfortable as Zayn was wiping his hands and I was wiping my mouth.

Sucking someone off wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, even though I'm usually the one getting sucked off but doing it to someone else wasn't bad. Zayn tasted kinda sweet, the both of us were never gay for anyone, I don't think we are gay for each other, I think we got carried away.

I was terrified for what this meant for me. Was I actually gay? I always told myself that I was into girls and enjoyed the feeling of girls but I've only ever felt pleasure from a hand job like once, they weren't my favourite things but Zayn gave me one and I loved it. We agreed to never tell anyone about this, no matter how many times someone asked.

We performed that night, signing our songs with Louis and I having our usual water fight on stage and Harrys love stare at Louis, Niall just trying to play the guitar without getting splashed by Louis and I, Zayn having the time of his life.

It was a really fun show and it took my mind off the stuff with Zayn. Harry, Louis, Zayn and I thought it would be funny to copy whatever Niall does, making fun of his accent when he sings. He thinks it's funny when we make fun of him too, just because he always gets us back somehow.

No Perspective
After the long show, it going over to about 1:15am, the boys were tired. Niall just wanted to cuddle Abby, Harry just wanted to be with Louis before tomorrow, Liam wanted to go to sleep and Zayn wanted to draw.

Zayn has a mind of his own when it comes to drawing, he has his own little art room back at home. When they got to the hotel, they rode the elevator up to the 10th floor.

As expected, Harry and Louis went together, Liam and Zayn went separate ways without a word and Niall went to Abby in silence. To Niall's surprise, she was awake, looking wide awake as she scrolls on her phone in a bra and most likely sweatpants.

"Hey," she smiles.

"What are you doing awake?" he comes in, kicking his shoes off.

"Insomnia," she shrugs. "New symptom, and my mouth is all bruised,"

"Is that from...?" he trails off. 

"When I sucked your dick? Yes," she nods.

"Oh," he walks over to his stuff, pulling out a pair of grey sweatpants. He nearly undressed himself to his boxers and slides the warm material up his legs, tying them on his waist. "How long have you been up for?"

"Since you left, I just couldn't sleep so I face-timed Emma, called my mom, posted on Instagram..." she lists all the things she did while they were gone.

"How's Emma?" he lays down while she stays sitting up.

"She's good, missing me," she nods.

"I mean who wouldn't?" he chuckles. "How's your mom coping?"

"She still can't believe it's your baby, can't believe I'm pregnant at 20, and...she hasn't fully adapted to it," she informs him.

He nods, tracing her stomach. He rests his head on her shoulder and continues to trace her stomach, rubbing it after a while. He smiles at the bump that looks big, smiling cause he knows his babies are in there.

It was a weird thought to him. His babies were the size of an raspberry each yet they make such a big bump for 14 weeks. "We still need a name for a girl," he breaks the silence. He notices her necklace sitting in the middle of her breasts, the gem sitting nicely on it.

He takes the small gem in his hand, rubbing the pad of his thumb over the red jewel, his hand grazing her breasts but he or she couldn't care. She hums in response to his statement, her head falling back as she thinks.

"I'm glad I got you the ruby, I was going to get you an emerald," he whispers. Her eyes light up at a thought, snapping her head to Niall who now traces patterns on her breast.

"Niall you are genius!" she gasps, Niall widens his eyes and looks up at her.

"How?" he furrows his brows.

"Ruby," she said.

"That's the gem...yes," he nods still not understanding.

"No, Ruby, for a name," she smiles, looking down at the necklace in her chest. His eyes flick to the hem too, thinking about it. He then flicks his eyes to her stomach. One of those babies was a boy, Blake or Hayden and if one of them was a girl, it would be Ruby.

"I love it, it matches both Hayden and Blake," he smiles up at her. He leans up and presses his lips to hers, cupping her jaw. Memories flood his head, making him smile into the kiss.

A weird thing they say about Midnight Memories...

//
guys, this whole ziam thing might be random to u but i have this book planned out and it was meant to happen right from the moment i started writing this book. spoiler; larry might fall apart, or not... ;)

also, the amount of sexual shit in here is supposed to be here too, it's all been planned out in my planning book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...
264K 3.2K 32
**CURRENTLY EDITING** Pregnancy Series for the four boys!! Enjoy:)
7.6K 121 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
9 Months By Emma

Fanfiction

46K 523 25
Emily is a simple 17 year old girl from a small town in ohio. Niall is a famous singer in a band called one direction. What will happen when Emily an...