Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon

10K 138 143
By TheTrinity9

Serena's Dream

With seemingly nothing in sight, Serena walked through void of a thick darkness, unable to realize where she is. That's it until she stopped when she saw a familiar face.

"M-Mizael...?" She stammered, looking at the boy's face. While she was sure that person in front of her was indeed the Galaxy Duelist, but his condition was shiver down her spine. Heterochromia eyes look down feeling guilty and sad, his body got damaged so badly. Cut wounds everywhere, bleeding head, etc.

Serena gasped in shock when she realized Mizael was Dueling someone. And that someone is two girls who had same face as her. Mizael has empty field while the two girls had a Monster that resemblence bird and crystal.

Mizael LP: 500 x3
?1 LP: 4000 x1
?2 LP: 4000 x2

"Go, Nightingale! Direct attack!" The obsidian haired girl ordered as the bird-like monster let out a sinister chuckle and charged at Mizael. With a long, suffering scream, Mizael sent flying before landed on the ground.

Mizael LP: 0 x3
?1 LP: 4000 x1
?2 LP: 4000 x2

?1 & ?2 Win

"Mizael...lost...?" Serena mumbled in disbelief. The two figures then approached Mizael, raised their Duel Disk as the next scene make Serena's blood run cold.

"I deserve this."

Both girls swung their arms.

"After the pain I inflict to my friends..."

The Duel Disk blades piercing his chest as he gasped out some blood from his mouth.

"This is what I deserve..."

"No..." Serena stared out in horror as tears uncontrolably runs down her cheeks. She ran to Mizael and hug him close. "Stay with me...please..."

Mizael only respond with a sad smile as he slowly close his eyes and his body turned cold. He's dead on her embrace.

"Kuroba Mizael is no more! Professor! We did it!" The two girls exclaimed while laugh maniacally.

End of the Dream

"AAHHHHH!" Serena screamed as she woke up sweating. She was gasping for breath, holding her hand over her chest, shaken, pale and terrified. Once when she realized it was only a nightmare, she calmed herself down.

"W-what was that...?" She took a few deep breaths and rose up from her bed.

Currently she was in her room, provided by the City as a participant of a Friendship Cup. Today was Opening of Friendship Cup, where the King - Jack Atlas will carry and Exhibition Match with its challenger - Kuroba Mizael. Serena was quite impressed with her room. A Spacious, luxurious room with plasma TV and King-sized bed. However, she knew that a luxury place like this has its price.

She went to her bathroom to take a long, warm shower to calm herself over this unusual nightmare she had. She just couldn't stop thinking about it because it felt so real.

After the shower she did her usual daily hygiene and dried her hair with a towel. When she came out of the bathroom she foudn a cart with food waiting for her next to her bed.

"Perfect." Her stomach grumbled as she sat down and began eating.

"That dream felt to real..." She thought while she continue eating. "That two girls that fought Mizael...is that my other counterparts? But why they..."

Serena was deep in her thought. What does hee nightmare means?

With Mizael

"It's time." I said as I spread out my Deck. After we burst out from a Facility one day earlier than in the canon, we had one extra day to rest after everything happened in this Dimension. They took us to the fancy penthouse for all participans of the Friendship Cup, but as expected, we cannot leave the room.

"Are you nervous, Master?" Photon asked me. "You are facing the legendary Duelist after all."

"Of course I am." I smiled at him. "But I won't let that stop me."

"You sure had confident about yourself. I like that." Tachyon joined in with troubled expression. "But how about Yuya?"

"I'm aware of that." I replied. "So far, Yuya is doing good. He has his own Dueling Style even though he still had that unhealthy smile philosophy. But I hope my scolding is enough to make him realize his mistake."

Photon and Tachyon nodded and just then, a bellboy opened my door's room.

"Hello." He bowed, a sign of respect.

"Hi." I greeted back as I picked up my Duel Disk. "Is it time already?"

"We still have extra time until your Exhibition Match." He told me. "However, since you have been chosen to challenge The King, you also have a perk of choosing your own D-Wheel."

I had a wide grin over my face. "Okay then. Lead the way."

He nodded and slowly we made our ways towards Garage.

"This place is huge." I noted, astonished as I looked at Garage with all different types of D-Wheels.

"That's everyone's reaction when they see this place for first time."

A voice spoke as I turned around and gasped in shock. Person who said that wore a white and blue jacket with a yellow trim and front pockets, a blue t-shirt with a large white stripe placed horizontally, blue jeans, and a pair of blue-outlined white sneakers. He wore a cap and had blue hair and his eyes were indigo.

"Bruno?!" I thought at seeing Yusei's Accel Synchro teacher in front of me. "He also here too?!"

"Are you okay?" He asked me concerned. "You spaced out for a while."

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." We shook hands. "My name is Mizael."

"I'm Bruno. Pleased to meet you." He looked at selection of his D-Wheels. "So which one would you like to use? Keep in mind that you can only use one during the duration of the Tournament, so chose wisely."

"I wish to have white and gold D-Wheel with newest version of Skyline 50-Acceleration Chip. Also with four cyclinder 1000CC liquid cooler engine, six-speed cassete-type transmission and double suspension. I also want it to have compact chassis, and ABS brakes, and-"

At this point of my statement both Bruno and Bellboy's jaw dropped in astonishment as I continued.

"Wow." Bruno seemed impressed. "You sure know much about D-Wheel."

"Not really." I rubbed my head in embarassment. This engine I request is based from Yamaha YZR M1. I'm not a motorcycle expert mind you. Just a MotoGP fans.

"Well, I have something that matches the description." He walked to a computer and began typing. Soon, floor open up as my eyes widened at the D-Wheel. It was a freaking YUSEI's D-Wheel! But colored white and gold, just like I asked.

"What do you-"

"Definitely my taste. I take it." I said quickly, getting a giggle from Bruno.

"Very well." D-Wheel retreated itself back into the ground as Bruno handed me a mix of white and gold Riding Suit and some other things.

"This is your Riding Suit, and Wrist Dealer." He began explaining. "For protection. I advice you to wear a Riding Suit. As for Wrist Dealer, it used specificly in Riding Duels. It replaces your Duel Disk during Riding Duels and it is also used as a Card Hostler. So be sure to wear it all times. Helmet will be ready just before your Duel starts."

"Thank you for Wrist Dealer and helmet, but I won't wear Riding Suit. Tight wardrobe doesn't look good on me."

"Suit yourself." Bruno answered. "But don't blame me if something happens to you."

I nodded and it was time for me to return to my 'cell' and wait for my Duel with Jack to begin.

Few Hours Later

Big, colorful fireworks could be seen around entire Duel Palace as several holographic images of woman dressed like a cowgirl were shown. Her outfit consists of a white shirt that shows her midriff along with a yellow bow, a red vest, a cowboy hat, and yellow shorts. She had a white microphone with a yellow top in her hands that she will use to commetate Mizael's Duel with Jack. This woman was Melisa Claire - Top reporter in Neo Domino City.

"A huge audience of over 20,000 has gathered here, in the Duel Palace that towers over all else in City Central." She announced with a smile. "Everyone's anticipations for the opening of the Friendship Cup is fireing up the atmosphere!"

Crowd looked exicited as members of Top observed with their usual smug, and neutral looks.

"Tonight, with I, Melisa Claire, let's all enjoy the opening of the largest Duel Festival in the City - Friendship Cup!"

Audience cheered as a few cheerleaders could be seen besides Duel Line, dancing.

"As always, I've been selected for this important position." She said to herself, enthusiasticly.

At Mizael's Room

I sat on my couch with bellboy, Sam I, formaly standing behind me. To say that I was nervous was a huge understandment. But to show everyone in Synchro Dimension the Lancers power, I had to bring my A game today. My Deck was on the black table in front of me, nicely assembled, with my Wrist Dealer laying next to it.

"Crush that traitor, Jack Atlas!"

"Traitor huh?" I muttered under my breath.

Crow's words echoed in my head since yesterday... It's so sad when you think about it. Crow is obssesed with revenge and without Yusei, it became worse.

I turned to Sam. I still can't believe that they would make children work like this. But what to expect from a City that send you to Labor Facility when you lose a Duel?

"Why is Jack hated by Commons?" I unexpectedly asked him. "Wasn't he supossed to be their Hero?"

Reason why I wanted to know this: It was never explained in the Anime. Was Jack just selfish and abandoned all his friends for his own sake?

Sam looked away, unwilling to answer.

"It's okay." I told him with a kind smile. "You don't have to answer me. I was just wondering-"

"Jack won Friendship Cup three years ago." Sam began speaking in a timidly voice. "Since then, he was as a King, absolute ruler. They call him strongest in history-and he had demeanor and the conduct worthy of it. But, many of Commons consider him a traitor because he crushed their hopes and dreams. They had a vision of a better life and according to them, Jack was selfish. Because of that he became a traitor."

"I see..."

"It's time." He said. "I shall escort you to the ground."

I nodded and placed my Deck in Wrist Dealer, which I later strapped it on my Hand. We exited the door and went towards pit bay.

Down on the pit bay Bruno was waiting for me with his usual smile.

"Are you ready?" He kindly asked, standing next to my D-Wheel.

"Of course." I nodded with a smile of my own, seating on my D-Wheel and puting on my golden helmet.

"OMG! I can't believe my childhood dreams become true! I'm going to ride a D-Wheel, facing JACK of all people!" I inwardly yelled. Riding a D-Wheel is a dream for every Yugioh Fans and I am so grateful to Photon and Tachyon who gave me an opportunity to do so.

"No problem, Master."

"So this vehicle is Auto-Pilot, right?" I pulled down my handlebar.

"Yes." He answered. "When the Duel start, Auto-Pilot will engage immediately. That way you will focused entirely on the Duel."

"I see.."

"You're up in two minutes." He placed a hand on my shoulders. "Good luck."

He left me alone with Sam, as he spoke next. "I wish you the best of luck." He bowed and retreated back.

"Okay Mizael." I thought to myself. "This is it. It's time to show your power to Jack Atlas."

Meanwhile

Two figures, one with pink hair and one with blue and banana bangs, rose up on the stands and looked at the entire Field with awe.

"We're here! We're here!" Yugo yelled with a huge smile on his face as he gazing at fireworks around entire area. "Duel Palace! It's so huge! So wide! I can't wait to Duel in a place like this!"

"Maiami City's Duel Stadium was also huge, but the grounds for Riding Duels are so spacious." Yuzu looked around, astonished by incredible atmosphere.

"And now it's time for our Main Event!" Holographic image of Melisa Claire appeared once more. "The City's pride, Duel King. A special opening match by Jack Atlas himself!"

"JACK!"

"JACK!"

"JACK!"

"JACK!"

"ATLAS-SAMA!"

Steady chant echoed through the Stadium, resonating and echoing with every word.

Audience, Tops and Commons alike, cheered for their King. Adoring Fangirls screamed his name in delight as everyone was pumled for tonights Match.

"As expected of a symbol of Friendship Cup, Jack Atlas. The hearts of both Tops and Commons come together as one, calling out his name." Melisa announced. "But wait..."

At this point, all loud cheers of the audience dissapear.

"First, let's introduced lucky Duelist specifically selected to Duel with king of the Exhibition Match on this festival." She pointed towards screen as my Duel with Security was shown.

"That's-"

"Mizael!"

(Galaxy shines in the darkness! Become a light of hope and my servant! Incarnation of light, now descend! Appear, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!)

"He beat that security so easily..."

"He is really strong."

"But can he win againts the king?"

Similiar comments could be heared from the audience as Melisa carried on with her speech.

"So without further ado, here is the challenger - Kuroba Mizael!"

Right on cue I speed up through the tunnel that connected garage with the Stadium and rode around Duel Lane, just feeling soft breeze of gentle wind on my skin. Some of audience actually cheered on me, which surprise me. People bash 5D's because their concept Dueling on Motorcycles. But actually, that was a good idea for me.

"Let's rev it up!" I yelled, thanks to Yusei for the chant.

"Go Mizael!" Yuya cheered.

"Don't embarass me by losing!" Serena, Kurosaki and Sawatari yelled at the same time from their respective room.

"Good luck Mizael." Yuto said.

"Show the king the power of Lancers!" LDS Trio exclaimed.

"The man Gongenzaka, believe that you can win Mizael." Gongenzaka firmly said.

"That was Mizael..." Yuzu let out a happy tears. "That was really him..."

"Crowds really loves him." Yugo noted.

When she took a closer look, crowd did indeed love my entrance. I smiled as I pulled over at the start line, waiting for King to arrive.

"I don't know why he was chosen to be Jack's opponent, but I feel bad for him." Yugo told Yuzu in unusual serious attitude, geting confused Yuzu to look at him. "He is sacrifice for The King."

"Sacrifice?"

"Do you know why there is Exhibition Match before Friendship Cup officially begins?" He looked at her, before turning his gaze towards Duel Lane. "It's to show King's strength. King doesn't participate in Main Event. The winner of this Tournament is only person that can Duel him. That is the whole reason of this Tournament. Winner has right to challenge King for his title."

Yugo took a pause to let everything sink in before continuing. "Every year Jack's opponent got a total beating. That is some kind of practice."

"A total beating..." Yuzu had a worried look on her face, before she regained her smile. "I wouldn't worry about Mizael that much. You should know, he's undefeated in Standard."

"Fine." Yugo shrugged. "Don't say that I didn't warn you."

"Now this is the moment everyone's been waiting for!" Melisa announced as crowd cheered louder. "The Kings entrance! The City's bow down before that power, before that majesty!"

"Geez." I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you blow him already?"

"Even if his origins lies in Commons, he stoarmed to road of sucess like a rising dragon! The living legend who rose through summit of Duelists. Our Duel King - Jack Atlas!"

Holographic image of Kings card spinned as Jack shooted out of the entrance riding his own Wheel of Fortune with indifrent look on his face as Audience, female expecially, chanted his name. His D-Wheel spinned around and he accelerated towards Starting Line.

"There is only one King! It's ME!" He announced with hint of arrogance.

"You're lucky Yusei isn't appeared on Synchro, Jack."

"ATLAS-SAMA!"

"JACK!"

"JACK!"

"JACK!"

"JACK!"

"Defeat him, Mizael!" Crow gritted his teeth from his room.

"So he is best Duelist in this Dimension." Serena looked on with emotionless look.

Crowd cheered as he pulled over next to me and looked at me interested.

"You sure like a good Duelist, but are you?" He asked.

"Of course I am. To prove my resolve to the Council and to save my missing comrades and friend, I must beat you and I intend to doing that."

"Mizael..." Yuzu whispered.

"Ha!" One memeber of audience rose up from his seat. "Little pipsqueak like you can't even hold a candle to King's skills!"

"ENOUGH!" Jack snapped at them unexpectidly, quieting down rebellious crowd. He turned to me and smirked. "Your resolve? And what that may be?"

"I'm fighting for a better future."

From his room, Crow's head suddenly started to hurt, recalling some memories.

Jack was visibly shocked when I said those words, as image of a man in his twenties with black hair with gold highlights, and royal blue eyes overlaped with my face. He wore a black jeans, long-sleeved blue jacket with a high collar and amber gems, over a sleeveless black shirt with a red symbol, and wears gloves below his elbows with an amber gem on them.

"Yu-"

"Jack." I called out to him. "Jack! Are you in there?!"

"Y-yes..." He regained his composure and looked at the Duel Lane. "Then show it to me! Show me your resolve in this Duel!"

I pressed a button on my helmet, which lowered visor over my eyes. "You got it!"

With Executive Council

"Let's see what they got." Gael stated.

"Lancers true strength" Gray continued.

"Can it surpass the King's?" Azul said.

"It will be an interesting match." Bordeaux turned to their leader. "Right Chairman?"

"That's right." Taki nodded. "Let's watch it carefully."

"Akaba Reiji." Gael turned to leader of Lancers. "We permitted the usage of Action Field."

"That is the way Lancers fight, no?" Azul reminded.

"That's correct." Reiji said in monotone voice. "In order to fight Academia."

Back at the Duel

"After friendly exchange it is time for our long anticipated Exhibition Match!" Melisa announced. "But first, let's activate Field Spell. In addition from now one rules will be changed. Action Field-" She titled her head sideways, confused. "What is that?"

"I'm not sure what this is... But... Action Field On! Field Spell: Crossover Accel!"

After Melisa's statment, entire Field changed into brigter color as sphere containing Action Cards bursted.

"Duel Mode, on! Auto-Pilot, Stand-By!" Robotic voice called from our D-Wheels as holographic countdown in front of us appeared.

3

2

1

"Riding Duel! Acceleration!"

After those words were said, sound of rubber on concerte could be heared as both of us speed up.

"DUEL!"

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Jack LP: 4000 x5

Me being inexperienced, wobbled a little and almost crashed. Jack used opportunity given to him and speed up, getting the forst curve and first move.

"Like expected, our King gets first move!"

"My turn!" Jack said as he draw his starter cards. "I Summon Red Sprinter!"

Red Sprinter (ATK 1700/DEF 1200/Fiend/Fire/LV 4)

"When Red Sprinter is Summoned while I control no other Monster, I can Special Summon one Level 3 or lower Fiend-Type Tuner Monster from my hand. I Summon Red Resonator!"

Red Resonator (ATK 600/DEF 200/Fiend/Fire/Tuner/LV 2)

"When Red Resonator is Special Summoned, I can get Life Points equal to Red Sprinter's ATK." Jack covered by red aura.

Jack LP: 4000 - 5700

"I tune my Level 2 Red Resonator and Level 4 Red Sprinter! The crimson souls shall become one! All shall tremble before the king's might! Synchro Summon! Appear, Red Wyvern!"

Red Wyvern (ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Dragon/Fire/Synchro/LV 6)

"King Synchro Summoned already!" Melisa announced. "How will his opponent respond?"

"Jack is seriously cool!" Yugo cheered. "I can't wait to Duel him soon!"

"I placed a card facedown and end my turn." Jack stated.

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Jack LP: 5700 x2

"How will you respond to this Mizael?" Serena muttered from her room, watching the Duel.

"And yet, I still feel there's a lot is left to be seen from this king." Gongenzaka noted.

"Nice dragon you got there." I commented. "But I also have my own surprise. My turn! Draw! When I Control no Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Thrasher from my hand!"

Photon Thrasher (ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"Then I Summon Galaxy Wizard!"

Galaxy Wizard (ATK 0/DEF 1800/Spellcaster/Light/LV 4)

"Here I go! I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Thrasher and Galaxy Wizard! With these two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon!" Photon Thrasher and Galaxy Wizard turned into orb of light and entered Galaxy Portal.

"Xyz Summon?" Melisa and the audience seemed confused. She checked the papers she had before grew a wide smile.

"Legendary warrior! Draw those blades and become a beacon of light that leads to the future! Descend! Starliege Paladynamo!"

Starliege Paladynamo (ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2)

"So cool!" One kid cheered.

"Xyz Summon?" Audience questioned.

"He's quite good." Azul commented, impressed.

"But his Monster are quiet weak compared to King's Monster...right chairman?" Bordeaux said.

"Indeed." Taki nodded as they continuing watching the Duel.

Despite the startruck expression from the crowds, Jack just scoffed, uninterested at brand new Summoning Method, at least in this Dimension.

I speed up and drove in same speed that he did. "Not even flinch?"

"I leave it all to my opponents." Jack said cooly. "Beside, your Monster's ATK is lower than Red Wyvern."

"Not for long." I braked so I drove behind him. "I activate Paladynamo's effect! By detach Two Overlay Units, I can make one of your Monster's ATK and DEF became 0 and negate its effect!" Paladynamo absorbed all of his Overlay Units as Red Wyvern becames grey.

Starliege Paladynamo (OVU 2 - 0)

Red Wyvern (ATK 2400 - 0)

"King is in huge pinch!" Melisa panicked. "Can he pull through and make a comeback?"

"Battle! Starliege Paladynamo will take your Red Wyvern out! Photon Dividing!" Paladynamo swung his swords at Red Wyvern.

BOOOOM!

Crowds went silent. Only noise could be heard was engine of D-Wheel, before I spoke.

"Quit acting!" I yelled, surprising everyone. "Show yourself!"

From a huge cloud of dust, Jack emerged while his Trap Card was activated.

"Trap card! Reject Reborn! I negate your attack and end your Battle Phase!" Jack countered. "And then, I can Special Summon 1 Tuner and 1 Synchro Monster from my Graveyard, but their effects are negate. I Summon back my Red Wyvern and Red Resonator."

Red Resonator (ATK 600/DEF 200/Fiend/Fire/Tuner/LV 2)

Red Wyvern (ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Dragon/Fire/Synchro/LV 6)

"Not only negate attack, he Summoned back his Monsters too!" Melisa announced. "As expected from the King - Jack Atlas!"

"He will Summon Red Daemon after this." I noted. "With my current set up, this is definitely not enough. I just hope I can defend myself."

"I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I concluded.

Mizael LP: 4000 x2
Jack LP: 5700 x2

He stopped his D-Wheel next to mine. "I must admit, you are a good Duelist. But you will still fall in front of the mighty king! My turn! Draw!"

"We will see about that." I told him.

Jack got full Control of his D-Wheel. "I set a card!" Jack declared, much to everyone confusion.

"Setting a card in Main Phase 1?" Serena wondered. "Something isn't right."

"Now Mizael! Prepare yourself to experience the power of my soul!" Jack boldly declared. "I tune my Level 2 Red Resonator and Level 6 Red Wyvern! The heaven and earth shall tremble before the king's might! Let the power of the one and only supreme ruler be craved into your soul! Synchro Summon! The savage soul, Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon!"

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Synchro/LV 8)

"Damn." I thought. "I wish I have Junk Warrior."

"Now I activate Quick-Play Magic: Red Boost! Now Red Daemon's ATK becomes doubled!"

"Say what?!" I yelled in disbelief as Red Daemon surrounded by red aura.

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 6000)

"What else to expect from Jack!" Yugo yelled. "This is awesome!"

"Mizael..." Yuzu muttered worriedly.

"Now Scarlight Red Daemon's effect activate! Once per Turn, I can destroy all Special Summoned Monster on the field with ATK lower than itself! Also you got 500 Damage for each Monster is destroyed! Crimson Hell Burning!" Wave of fire came towards Paladynamo, destroying it as before I got damage by a shockwave, I activate my Trap.

"Trap card, Rainbow Life! By discard one card, all damage I took this turn into Life Points instead!" I countered as I discard Photon Crusher as a cost.

"No, you can't! Counter Trap! Red Vanish! I can activate this card on the turn it was set while I Control a "Red" Monster! I negate the Activation of Spell or Trap Card and destroy it!" My Trap card was burned into ashes.

Mizael LP: 3500 x1
Jack LP: 5700 x1

"Oh no..." All of the Lancers, except Reiji muttered worriedly.

"Yep, Jack got baited." Photon noted.

"When Paladynamo is destroyed, I can draw one card." I said as I draw one card.

"That move will not save you." Jack said confidently. "In addition, Action Magic: Bi-Attack! With this, Red Daemon's attack becomes doubled!" Red Daemon's was enveloped in more flames than before.

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 6000 - 12000)

"I-incredible!" Melisa couldn't hide her shock. "With 12000 ATK, could this be the end to our Challenger?!"

"Battle! Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon attack him directly! Absolute Power Flame!" Red Daemon's fire fist dangerly approached me as he said only one thing. "Bow down before the king!"

BOOOOOOM!

Cloud of smoke envelope around my D-Wheel. King's audience began cheering, thinking that he won. Well-

"What is this?!" Melisa said in disbelief as I came out of the smoke undamage.

"Thank god..." All of the Lancers sighed in relieved.

"Trap card, Defense Draw! All battle damage I took on this battle reduce to 0 and then I draw a card." I said as I draw my cards. "Sorry to dissapoint, but this Duel is far from over!"

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." Jack concluded as he turned againts me. "You have my praise. Many people would surrender when they saw my Red Daemon. But you managed to hold on and for that you have my respect."

Mizael LP: 3500 x2
Jack LP: 3700 x0

"That means a lot. But don't think for a second this Duel ends here. My turn! Draw!" I said as I draw my cards. "Now you already showed me your Ace. Now let me show you mine."

"Oh?"

"I activate a Spell, Trade In! By discard a Level 8 Monster, I can draw two cards!" I discard Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and then draw two cards. "Then I activate Spell, Shuffle Reborn! I can Special Summon a Monster from my Graveyard! Galaxy lurks in the darkness! Become a light of hope and my servant! Incarnation of light, now descend! Appear now, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"This is it!" Yuzu exclaimed. "Mizael's Ace Monster!"

"That dragon looks so cool!" The audience cheered.

"Impressive Dragon." Jack noted. "But it has same Attack Points as my very soul: Red Daemon's!"

"Not for long." I told him. "Quick-Play Magic: Photon Trident! With this, Photon Dragon gains 700 ATK and can inflict piercing damage."

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 3700)

"Now Galaxy-Eyes has bigger attack than Red Daemon!" Melisa exclaimed.

"Now Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon! Destroy Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon! Photon Stream of Destruction!" Photon shot his blue blast at Red Daemon.

"Trap card! Red Crystal! "Red" Monster I Control cannot be destroyed this turn!"

Red Daemon surrounded by red aura as it block the attack with his right, broken arms. But still the shockwave damaging Jack.

Mizael LP: 3500 x1
Jack LP: 5000 x0

"I set a card and end my turn." I concluded.

Mizael LP: 3500 x0
Jack LP: 5000 x0

After a few moments of silence, we laughed.

"Hahahahaha!"

I just couldn't help it. This Duel was so great and fun, even I know he just held back, waiting for me to show my true strength. Fact that we're Dueling on D-Wheels just add the adrenaline rush.

"My apologize..." I said with a smile. "This Duel was so fun."

"Fun, huh?" Jack echoed. "Is that what Dueling is to you?"

"Exactly." I replied. "The whole point of Dueling is to having fun. That's the purpose of Duel Monster's creation."

"That guy..." Serena muttered, smile evident on her face.

"This is really great!" Melisa exclaimed. "That is the whole point of this Tournament! To have fun and be friends! And this to mens: Jack Atlas and Kuroba Mizael are proving that."

"My turn! Draw!" Jack said as he draw his card. "I activate Pot of Greed. I draw two cards." He said as he draw two cards.

"I might use this card after all. But not before he showed me his true strength." He thought as he turned on me. "I activate Equip Spell: Red Power Glove! I equip it to my Red Daemon! With this, Red Daemon gains 1000 ATK and also it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects."

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 4000)

"I activate Scarlight Red Daemon's once again! Crimson Hell Burning!" Red Daemon's fire burned Galaxy-Eyes Photon as he destroyed and I got 500 damage.

Mizael LP: 3000 x0
Jack LP: 5000 x1

"Battle! Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon, finish this! Absolute Power Flame!" Red Daemon's flame charged at me. But-

"Quick-Play Magic: Command Silencer!" A totem appeared and make a loud sound, make audience covered their ears. "Now your attack is negate immediately end the Battle Phase! Furthermore, I can draw one card."

"I set one card facedown and end my turn." Jack concluded. "You have my deepest respect."

Mizael LP: 3000 x1
Jack LP: 5000 x0

"What?"

"Just like myself, you treasure your cards." Jack continued. "No matter how hard the situation is, you always never give up! Your Duel againts mine is proved of that. But I am afraid that if you keep holding back like this, you'll be annihilated by me."

"I tried my best to live with these guilt..." I whispered. "And don't worry Jack, I'll show you my strength!"

"Like I expect." He clenched his fist as he speed up. "Now come! Show me the true power of your Galaxy-Eyes!"

"Right! My turn! Draw!" I said as I draw my cards. "Okay Jack, it's time to shut down Red Daemon's permanently!"

My declare shocked the audience.

"Oh? And how do you do plan to do that? Red Daemon is my soul, the core of my being. It won't be easy to destroy." Jack asked.

"I'm aware of that." I replied. "I activate Galaxy Trance! By pay 2000 Life Points..."

Mizael LP: 3000 - 1000

"I can Special Summon a "Photon" or "Galaxy" from my Graveyard and Deck with the same Level but its ATK turn to 2000 and its effect are negated! From my Graveyard is Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"From my Deck is Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"Now I Overlay my Level 8 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon! With these two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear, Number 107! Roar throughout the entire universe! Revive from the source of all galaxies that flows from far back in time! Manifest yourself, and let me to victory! Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2)

"What is this?!" Melisa exclaimed. "Is this another version of Galaxy-Eyes?!"

"So that's another version of your Dragon..." Jack muttered. "Bring it! Let us see whose Dragon is better!"

"Of course! Now Battle! At the Battle Phase, I activate Tachyon's effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, I can negate all effects of Monsters on the Field and their ATK and DEF return back to normal! Tachyon Transmigration!"

Tachyon changed to his sealed form as he unleashed a rainbow light as Scarlight Red Daemon become grey.

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (OVU 2 - 1)

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 4000 - 3000)

"Now Red Daemon's ATK is reduce and Mizael can finish this." Serena noted. "But his facedown..."

"Then, for each card that its effect are negated in Battle Phase, Tachyon Dragon will got 1000 ATK! Reflect through space and time to be reborn! Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 4000)

"Also, since I used Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon to activate my Xyz Monster's effect, it's effect activates! I can Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my hand or Deck! Descend, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"And then, my "Number" Monster's ATK become doubled."

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (ATK 4000 - 8000)

"8000 ATK?!" Melisa yelled in shock. "Is our King will be lose?!"

"Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon! Attack Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon and finish this! Tachyon Spiral of Desctruction!"  Tachyon unleashed a purple blast towards Scarlight Red Daemon.

"I'm not giving up! Action Magic: Evasion! Now I negate your attack! It's over!" Jack countered.

"Not really." I said with a grin. "If I activate Tachyon Dragon's effect on my Battle Phase, Tachyon can attack twice!"

"What?!"

"I got you now, Jack Atlas!" I said confidentaly.

"Oh no! Our king...will lose!" Melisa exclaimed worriedly.

"ATLAS-SAMA!"

But, to much everyone surprise, including me, Jack smirk.

"Yes, it would seem that you have. However..." He pointed himself with his thumb. "I'm bringing you down with me! Trap card, Red Final Battle! When "Red" Monster I Control battles and I would take a battle damage, we both take damage equal to that Battle Damage!"

"WHAT?!" I yelled in shock and disbelief. "Dammit! I was too hasty!"

"They both will take...5000 Damage!" Yuzu said in disbelief.

"That means...it ended with draw!" Yugo added.

BOOOOOOM!

Cloud of smoke covered the entire Duel Field.

"Mizael!" Yuzu called out.

"Who won?!" One of audience yelled.

Smoke cleared revealing Jack and me on our D-Wheels as monitor showed the final result.

Mizael LP: 0 x1
Jack LP: 0 x0

Draw!

Silent. Nobody dared to utter a single words from shock as Jack rose up from his D-Wheel. I got up as well as we both shook hands.

"That was an excellent Duel." Jack told me.

"It sure was." I replied with a smile. "But be careful. I have a plan to steal that throne of yours."

"Then try it if you can." He replied with a grin.

"It's a Draw!" Melisa exclaimed, getting over her shock. "With this Speicial Match commemorating the Eve of Friendship Cup is finished! Please give a round of applause for these two strong Duelists!"

And they did. A fireworks rained as everyone cheered even louder than before. I looked behind me and saw same mans in white uniforms escorting Yuzu and Yugo to their rooms where Friendship Cup participant usually stay.

"Something wrong?" Jack asked.

"No. I just thought that I saw something." I shook my head, before remembering important thing. "Can I get your autograph?"

Jack had an annoyed expression on his face, probably because everyone asked same thing over and over again. But still, took my paper and pen and wrote something on it. "Sure. Here you go."

"Thanks!" I pocketed his autograph.

"Also, If you don't want to be swarmed by your new fans and reporters, I suggest that you must leave this place as fast as possible."

With those words he speeding up, leaving the Stadium.

"Huh?" I turned behind me and saw Security holding off around 100 peoples. "Oh damn. Better gotta go fast!"

I quickly jumped on my D-Wheel, pulling down my handlebar and visior on my helmet.

"Hey wait!" Melisa called out to me with few cameraman behind her but I was long gone. "Aww...not fair!"

Council HQ

"We have to praise Roget for picking this young man to Duel the King." Azul stated.

"Indeed." Gael said. "He's truly strong."

"In all of years Jack Atlas has been the King, nobody was challenged him this much." Gray continued.

"I have to agree, right Chairman?" Bordeaux asked.

"Yes." Taki nodded with his usual smile. "Kuroba Mizael-kun sure show Lancers in best light."

Reiji nodded, a small smirk appearing on his face. "And yet, I am sure he still hide his true power."

Security HQ

"Draw with a king, eh?" Roget said, with sly smirk. "Kuroba Mizael. With your power, this City will be mine!"

To be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.
24.4K 483 19
Sometimes Matsutani Akira wonder, what's really happened after people die? Everyone is curious but they are too scared to find out. Death is an unner...
46.4K 388 15
You are a duelist that suddenly appear in Standard Dimension from unknown location and you currently don't remember your past but you know that you a...
48.3K 1.1K 26
Your dad is a gaming company CEO so, you're moving to Domino City for a buisness agreement with the CEO of Kaiba Corp. Little to your knowledge, the...