Azur Lane: The Abnormality

By MatthiasWrites

Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had... More

Chapter Prologue: "The Disclosure of the Unnatural"
Chapter One: "The Attack on the Alliance - Part 1"
Chapter Two: "The Attack on the Alliance - Part 2"
Chapter Three: "The Injured Hornet and the Downed Pandora"
Chapter Four: "The Premonition of Enterprise's Humanity"
Chapter Five: "The Genesis of Remodeling Psyches"
Chapter Six: "The Flight from the Truth"
Chapter Seven: "Retrofitium Elcos, et Mutatio Chronologiae"
Chapter Extra One: "Bios 1"
Chapter 7.5: "To Test Our Limits!"
Chapter Nine: "Profunda Cordis"
Chapter Ten: "To Adjust to the New Era!"
Chapter Eleven: "The Pieces in the Board"
Chapter Twelve: "The Battle Against the Orochi - Part One"
Chapter Thirteen: "The Battle Against the Orochi - Part Two"
Chapter Fourteen: "A Weakened, Achieved Dream"
Chapter Fifteen: "The Peaceful Reunion"

Chapter Eight: "The Dimmed Star of Pandora, and Enterprise's Revelation"

169 4 24
By MatthiasWrites

[I wasn't sure if I was really doing a good job, I think it might take around several days in order to create a story chapter. Especially considering about the skit that I was making, wouldn't exactly be made, as I tried to make it fit with the timeline of this story.]

[I know I shouldn't doubt myself about my own talents, but I don't even know if I can establish a part of the story that would be made, entirely by me. I might even get a while Whiteboard in order to create the timeline sequences.]

[But, I just hope that I can establish a parallel towards the original timeline with Pandora, and see where does that get this story to.]

Last time on Azur Lane, after a brief amount of time that was spent inside the Girls' Hot Spring, with the sense of clueless embarrassment, PT-72 and PT-73 were given their own Retrofits to improve their own arsenal, along with altering their own bodies either permanently, or temporarily, as they agreed to practice with their rigs in the next morning. Meanwhile, Pandora and Enterprise were being talked to, by Belfast, who was noticing the Carrier-girl's personality changes, and with the thought about Pandora's personality changing little-by-little because of the Black Mental Cube.

While back at the Sakura Empire, the training of two Ship-people by the names of IJN Katsuo and IJN Hotaru, were being known as Akagi mentioned the name, "Amagi", which is her elder sister.

This chapter will decide what would happen when they battle inside the Mirror Sea, with the SIRENs watching at the sidelines, almost as if they set off something that's unknown to the two alliances. Will the deceived Crimson Axis win against their former confederacy? Or will the Azur Lane Alliance become victorious?

[Location: Unknown, Mirror Sea]

A bright red star glimmers in the night sky as Red-and-Blue-flaming phantom planes of the A6M Mitsubishi Zeros fly towards a plethora of ships within a fleet that's firing their AA-armament at them. Some of them were getting wiped out as they flew a bit closer to attack with machine-gun fire.

Artillery shells were beginning to fire as several other Ship-people are seen, fighting against each other. The ones that were shown in order were the following: San Diego, Laffey, Javelin, PT-72, PT-73, the Cleveland-siblings, Shigure, Yukikaze, Yuudachi, Atago, and Takao, before several more ships that are firing their turrets, were shown.

Ayanami and Monowai, along with Mizuki, were breathing heavily as fire begins to roar around the ocean that they stand, as Monowai began to wonder about something, while Ayanami stared at something forward while being exhausted.

Monowai: "Why did it come to this? I never thought that this would end so badly..."

We're brought back to the red star that's shining a bright, ominous light that's surrounded with a spiral of purple before we're brought back onto the waves of the sea, because the area we saw, is called a Mirror Sea. It was darkened and stormy as a fading, glitchy figure of Enterprise is seen facing Akagi, yellow eyes shining at her as she glared at the figure, before the silhouette of Enterprise, glitches into Pandora, taking her place...

Both of her eyes are glowing an ominous Midnight-blue and Vermillion-red before she said something that might be related to what she's thinking of... as Enterprise's voice is heard... faintly...

Enterprise(Faintly): "Yes, war never changes, no matter the era..."

Pandora?: "Yes... while War never changes, Humanity can change too..."

"Unfortunately for them... I don't see their changes anyway..."

[Timeskip brought to you by PT-72 and PT-73 getting themselves ready as they dressed up for the battle]

[Before the battle started...]

Enterprise's pet Eagle is currently soaring through the blue skies as it gave a mighty cry, as she stands on top of her ship, with Pandora by her side, bow in hand. She commented that she'll have to deal with one battle, after another before she turned her attention to Pandora.

Enterprise: "One battle, followed by another... this is it Pandora, it's time."

Pandora: "Right. We must be ready."
Mind: "It was probably a good idea for me to learn about how to hop on top of those planes, it took me several attempts, but I gotten it down. That can surely help me in protecting my Idol..."

The scene cuts back a bit to reveal the combine ships of the Eagle Union, and the Royal Navy, with several other PT-boats following them. We're brought back to a shot of one of the Royal Navy ships, where Queen Elizabeth stands with her scepter, as she commented about the fleet that she was waiting for, has arrived.

Q. Elizabeth: "This is the fleet I was waiting for!"

As we're shown around several ships at the right, Prince of Wales commented that the Eagle Union is also participating with them as well.

P. Wales: "It is not just our own, Your Majesty. It is a combined fleet with the Eagle Union."

Hood: "This is indeed an astounding view. Quite promising, certainly."

Edinburgh and Sheffield were staring at the fleet in Hood's direction as Warspite commented about the skirmish that would occur.

Warspite: "Yes, indeed. This is going to be a decisive battle."

Onboard another Eagle Union Carrier, Cleveland and the rest of her siblings are standing tall for the battle that is to come.

Montpelier: "You can count on us, the Knights of the Sea. We are second to none."

Denver: "We can't let our big sister down."

Columbia: "Can we relax a little? We could get hurt being so tense like this."

Menestheus: "Columbia, I would know... But we shouldn't be light on ourselves if this situation were indeed to be, in a serious condition."

Cleveland: "That's right, you're all my precious little siblings. Don't push your luck so hard, alright?"

???: "--Okay."

???: "--Gotcha."

Menestheus: "You got that right!"

Inside of a TBD Devastator, Hornet pulls her hat down as she commented about how there's no turning back from this battle, and she declares that it's showtime.

Hornet: "I guess there's no way around this now. Showdown!" (She pointed her right pointer finger towards the sea, and does a slight finger-gun motion)

Meanwhile, on the other side of the sea, lies the Crimson Axis Alliance fleet in it's whole numbers and firepower as they sailed towards the Fleet of Azur Lane. Akagi and Kaga stood on their respective carriers as Atago wanted to ask Takao if there's something wrong.

Atago: "What's wrong, Takao?"

Takao: "Are we truly prepared for this?"

Atago: "Hmm?"

Takao: "Such a major battle, without even completing Project Orochi... What is Akagi thinking?"

Atago explained to her sister about the reason why, and it might be the reason that Akagi is feeling flustered.

Atago: "We couldn't get back the Black Mental Cube. Perhaps, she's flustered because of it."

Monowai is standing next to Zuikaku with his sister Mizuki, as the three of them stared at Akagi, who's standing on top of her carrier while Shoukaku talked about how she doesn't understand the scheme that the brown-haired kitsune-girl is planning.

Shoukaku: "I don't know what Akagi is scheming, but don't worry, Zuikaku. Your big sister will always protect you."

Zuikaku: "Yeah..."

Monowai: "Don't forget us two."

Mizuki: "Yeah!"

Zuikaku: "You guys..."
Mind: "I've been wondering about Monowai. Why was he still smiling, did he practiced what he preached, or something? What is he keeping in secret for now?"

Onboard a Destroyer, Yukikaze is getting excited for her first sortie mission, and her first battle as she declares that the world would see her might, while sitting on top of one of the gun-barrels of the turret, as Ayanami and Hangetsu looked in front of them.

Yukikaze: "Yay! Finally, a real battle! They will witness Yukikaze's great power!"

Shigure hopped down from the turret as she asked Ayanami.

Shigure: "What's wrong Ayanami? You've been gloomy for a while now."

Ayanami: "It's nothing. I'm fine."

Shigure: "Hangetsu was it? What do you think think of this?"

Hangetsu: "I honestly have no clue... I didn't hear anything that was related to her problem, or the type of problem to begin with."

Shigure: "I see... But don't worry about the battle. I, Shigure, am blessed by the Goddess of Fortune!"

Yukikaze: "Same with me! Yukikaze!"

Yuudachi: "Yeah, yeah, I haven't forgotten."

Ayanami decided to ignore the conversation as she stares back at the front of the ocean, while Hangetsu started to think about his close-siblings.

Hangetsu(Mind): "Hmm... Do they have something that I haven't known about?"

Back onboard an Eagle Union Aircraft Carrier, Javelin, Laffey, PT-72 and PT-73 are talking about Ayanami and Monowai, as Tyler begins his stretching exercises to prepare himself for the battle that is about to occur.

Javelin: "Ayanami is on the other side..."

PT-72: "...and I do hope that Monowai is okay..."

Laffey noticed what were they talking about as she went over to them, and held their hands, which got their attention to her, as a sign of reassurance as she smiled at her. PT-72 would also do the same thing, as he commented that he was likely doubting himself.

PT-72: "Laffey... maybe you're right, why was I doubting myself in the first place...? He has to be okay, maybe soon, he'll stay with the Azur Lane Alliance at some point."

Javelin: "It's okay, I don't know what to do yet... But, at least I have no doubts."

Laffey(Mind): "I honestly... never thought that PT-72, would grow... this much. Laffey would at least see him as... a little brother, I know that he's going to be fine with being my brother... Even if we aren't related by Class."

PT-73(Mind): "I never thought about Laffey. What is she thinking about my brother? Is there... something going on? Why does she have something in mind that I can't reach out for...?"

At the bow of her carrier, Enterprise is standing up-front at the bow, with Pandora by her side, before the two Ship-girls were spoken out, by Belfast.

Belfast: "Enterprise, Pandora. Are you two concerned about something?"

Enterprise: "No, just feeling the wind."

Pandora: "Mmhm! Nothing's wrong."

Enterprise: "There's a decisive battle up ahead, right in front of us. We must be sharp."

Belfast(Mind): "She seemed more... expressive in some way. But, I'm worried for Pandora, did something happen to her as soon as she touched that Black Mental Cube? She did pass out..."

Pandora: "There's nothing that we can't handle! Right?"

Enterprise: "Mhmm."

Belfast: "Please you two, refrain from acting too rashly."

Enterprise: "Don't worry about it, Me and Pandora, will give it our all."

Belfast: "Enterprise.."

Enterprise: "Don't worry too much. I'm fine, I have no doubts."

The carrier-girl walked past Belfast, before she whispered something to her.

Enterprise(Whispering): "Pandora told me to teach her something despite her ship-class. She wanted to make sure that I'm safe."

Belfast's eyes widened a little when she heard that, before she turned to look at Pandora, who is walking away with her Idol.

Belfast(Mind): "What did she mean by... teaching her something that isn't a part of her class..?"

As the two Ship-girls were walking away, USS Houston, a member of the Northampton-class Heavy Cruisers, is seen with Hammann, and USS Portland, the leader of the Portland-class Cruisers. The second one commented about the determination that Enterprise is currently having, as she stated that she is, Yorktown's little sister, before talking to herself in her mind about her expressiveness, and how she... accidentally slapped PT-72 on impulse.

Yup. Hammann actually slapped the young boy on impulse when she didn't recognize the Elco siblings when they were practicing, as PT-72 was excited to use his new rig at early morning when it attracted attention by a lot of people. And after he was done, PT-72 went to her in order to show her his rig, and what can it do. But from her expression regarding the moment as she described it, she didn't recognize him regarding his new looks, and called him out for being a pervert, before slapping him in the face, until she got tackled by those who knew about the Elco Siblings' physical changes to their height, age and body, along with their clothing appearance.

Hammann: "Look at that determination... She really is Yorktown's little sister."
Mind: "I must admit, she isn't that expressive for all I know... She must've have some help in order to let her soul be shown. And I was quite surprised at PT-72 and PT-73's new appearance, and Rig back at the harbor docks. I shouldn't have slapped him when he came to me, I didn't recognize him at all when it happened, I was a dumb idiot for doing that!"

[Beginning of Flashback...]

Back before the fleet had taken off, PT-72 and PT-73 were training with their new Rigs, as they seemed kinda surprised with the armament that came from the Retrofits that they used, the ones that came from the Omni-Cron Operatives Research Division.

PT-72 and PT-73's mirrored rigs are in the description, as they followed. Their left and right hulls have been extended to increase the space that would allow for additional weaponry, along with an additional hull on their left and right sides to allow another spot for their weapons. It gave them access to twin, 30-06. caliber Lewis Guns on twin mounts that were placed behind their 50. caliber M2 machine-guns, now separated into singular groups at their respective hulls. Along with that, they also retain 2 separate pistols of their own, one pistol that represents their 20mm Oerlikon Cannon, the other pistol has a barrel underneath their upper barrel, which would represent the M4 Autocannon, while the upper barrel represents the 40mm Bofors guns.

[Sorta like this... Yes, I also drew that. But it's just a draft.]

The two Elcos didn't even pay attention as they continued with practicing with their Rigs, as Javelin, Laffey, Unicorn, and... well, a lot of  Ship-girls, and a few Ship-boys, came out to see what was going on at the Harbor, suffice to say, they didn't recognize them at the distance until they got a closer look, and realized that they're looking at the Elco Siblings now, although a few were confused by the realization.

PT-72 even got himself a new set of clothes as he practiced. He's wearing a Royal-blue sleeveless V-neck shirt with Burgundy-red dress pants that are folded up to his ankles to prevent tripping. He also wears a Juniper-green open Blazer with a Winter-white, shield-shaped badge on it's right side that retains a Dandelion-yellow Anchor symbol, and finally, a pair of specially designed boots that are given a half-area color, with the front of the boots being Seaweed-green, the other half being Powder-white, and the soles being a Denim-blue color.

They seemed astonished with their rigs as they begin to practice till it's over, and they saw everyone looking at them as they went over to the harbor. PT-72 even saw Hammann as he went towards her, which got her in a panic as she saw him running, before slapping him in the face, which earned a tackle from Javelin and Laffey.

PT-72: "Hey~! Hammann! Were you impressed with that?"

Hammann: "W-W-What in the..?! Y-Y.... You pervert!" Ends up slapping PT-72 into the water before getting tackled by Javelin and Laffey. "Ack-!"

Javelin: "Who were you referring to, as a pervert?! That's PT-72 you slapped!"

Laffey: "Laffey doesn't like what you done." She already summoned her rig as it puts Hammann in a panic.

Hammann: She seemed to be startled by the intentions of Javelin, Laffey, and the others as she seemed confused in her panic until she picks up on what did they said to her. "W-W-W-W-Wait...! W-W-What?! T-T-That's PT-72?! I-Is it really him?!"

To answer Hammann's question, PT-72 came back out of the water as he is tearing up a little from the slap that he felt, had came from Hammann. He wanted to ask her, why did she slap him when he wanted to show her his new rig, as he tried to hold back his tears while cupping his right cheek, as it was swollen red.

PT-72(Trying to withhold his tears): "H-Hammann... I-It's me... 72.. W-Why did you... D-Do that...?"

Hammann's face turned pale as everyone else who picked up the signal, started to pack themselves on top of her like a dogpile, whilst getting her ass handed down, even Unicorn decided to join them to teach her a lesson... which would be picked up by the Royal Navy's Meeting Room.

Prince of Wales would also receive a report regarding what just happened, and seemed to be a little ticked off.

P. Wales: "He was just trying to show her his new rig for crying out loud! *sigh* I can't believe her."

After a certain amount of time has passed, Hammann is bruised up as she apologizes to PT-72, rather tearfully, and fearfully, which he would accept, although she started to hate herself regarding the way that she acted.

Hammann: "Sorry, sorry, sorry.... I'm sorry PT-72!" T)~(T

[Ending of Flashback]

Remembering what happened caused the Destroyer-girl to shiver a bit as she thought about it, before shaking her head to hear Portland talking about her little sister.

Hammann(Mind): "I had to apologize after getting my butt kicked by the people who knew the truth... at least I apologized to slapping PT-72..." She said in her mind as she shakes her head.

Portland: "My little sister is awesome too! She's, like, really, really cute!"

Houston: "That's where you see the rivalry?"

The two Ship-girls continued walking as Houston's voice is distantly heard as she continued on talking. With Belfast staring at them, with doubt forming in her mind regarding her expressiveness, as the fleet sailed into a darker region of the ocean, which is the beginning of the Mirror Sea.

Houston(Distantly): "You know that Pandora is trying her best to make her own path by being with Enterprise, and to know what to do. I mean, she even mimicked her last gun as a Short-bow for crying out loud!"

Helena is checking on her radar systems for any blips that would indicate the enemy's position as the fleet ventured further, but she couldn't get anything as she hope that this won't result in a downpour, as USS Massachusetts, member of the South Dakota-class Battleships, had commented that a bad feeling is forming inside her.

Helena: "There's something wrong with my radar for a while, just now. I hope this isn't a bad omen..."

Massachusetts: "Not good... I have a really bad feeling about this."

[Unknown Location/Sakura Empire]

In an unknown location, two voices that came from Elite Sirens, told Akagi that it's time to unleash the Mirror Sea.

???: "There, I've set it up for you, Akagi."

???: "It's time to bring it to a close... *yawn* ..."

???: "Beholder... I'm bothered by your laziness... how would you manage a fight in that state?"

Akagi(Mind): "Beholder...? Is she a new SIREN? Observer Alpha did told me about what was happening on their end, but what were the Mental Cubes gotten themselves into? No, I should worry about it later..."

Akagi thought about it before clearing her mind from thinking about it, as she stepped into the dark, causing the floor beneath her to glow a soft, luminescent pinkish purple.

Akagi: "Heavenly wind, stop the passage that's within the clouds. For the heavenly maidens... must remain on this Earth!"

Suddenly, a blue light of inscriptions appear and glow underneath Akagi's feet before the light consumes the dark.

[Back with the Azur Lane Fleet]

Whatever did Akagi done, has caused the storms to appear and shuffle the ships that's in the fleet, causing them to shake left and right. It's especially dangerous for the Aircraft Carriers regarding their aircraft on the flight deck, likewise for Tyler as he tries to keep the F6F Hellcats on board without falling off. At one point, Javelin nearly fell off of the carrier before Laffey, and the Elco siblings to catch her.

Javelin: "!"

Laffey: "Are you okay?"

PT-72: "Hang on!"

Hornet also seemed surprise as the Cleveland Siblings are confused with the storm of the darkened empyrean. Enterprise, Pandora, and Belfast were looking at the sky, before they saw a red and blue glimmer before it fades away, which grabbed their attention.

Pandora: "What on Earth is happening?!"

Suddenly, a bright red scatter of lightning appears as it hits the sea, which was a little intense with it's glow as it only partially blinds them as they covered their eyes, except for Belfast. When the phenomenon had ended, they were suddenly transported into an unknown charter of ocean in the hue of purple.

This is the Mirror Sea, an Alternate Reality that the SIRENs can create, mainly for taking things into somewhere else, and testing what would work. Or for this case, to take them somewhere else to finish a battle.

Everyone seemed confused about what happened, as Pandora asked the legendary Carrier-girl about what happened.

Pandora: "Enterprise...? What is this?"

Enterprise: "I... have no idea, what this is..."

Enterprise looks ahead of her to see red highlights on what appears to be a platform. Everyone else seemed confused as they looked around, it was until the silence was killed as Montpelier tells Cleveland that something's amiss.

Cleveland: "What is this place...?"

Montpelier: "Big sis! There!"

Menestheus: "What?"

Up in front of them, are portals that are currently spawning SIREN Ships, but they seemed surprised that two of the SIREN Ships, mainly two 'Tracker' Ships, were turned into thousands of Wisdom Cubes as they flew off somewhere. Did something happened at the side of the SIRENs that they, somehow had personified SIREN Ships

Cleveland: "The SIRENs!"

Menestheus: "Wait... what the bloody hell just happen to two of them?! They turned into Wisdom Cubes!"

Cleveland: "Eh?!"

Denver: "This is..."

Floating above the SIREN Ships are two people, one male and one female. They had received the Wisdom Cubes and somehow formed their rigs as they began to attack, but they aren't an Executor-class SIREN. And they seemed hesitant about attacking. Are the SIREN ships somehow... given consciousness?!

Columbia: "This is new..."

Montpelier: "It's impossible..."

Enterprise and Pandora are surprised by the SIREN Ships turning into Wisdom Cubes before Enterprise spotted Akagi, thanks to Pandora pointing it out, who's in-front of a volcano surrounded by red-highlighted structures. The Japanese Carrier-girl has her rig activated as she prepares for an attack.

Pandora: "Wait, over there!" (She points her finger at the direction of Akagi as she calls to her Idol)

Enterprise: "Akagi!"

Akagi seemed to be distracted with the two SIREN-people, as she seemed to be a little flabbergasted about it, until she heard Enterprise that she focuses her thoughts onto.

Akagi: "Ah... Welcome to my sea, Azur Lane. I welcome you all."

Pandora: "The oceans are not yours to command! We'll make sure that we'll take them back from you, and make you see reason!"

Akagi: "Run your mouth all you want, Destroyer of Curiosity. I'll be glad to eliminate you from the picture, along with them."
Mind: "I never thought that two of those Ships would turn into SIREN-people, are they loyal to our cause?"

As Akagi thought to herself in a separate matter as she told the Azurian Fleet, the Queen Siren Ships began to launch their Subsonic Fighters against them, while the humanoid Sirens began to fire their rigs. The other SIREN ships are beginning to get ready, as Queen Elizabeth orders the Royal Navy Ship-people to attack.

Meanwhile, though? The two SIREN-people decided to disappear after getting encountered by PT-72 and PT-73, and ended up losing to them in a minor skirmish without them knowing. 

Q. Elizabeth: "Go forth, my Royal Soldiers!"

As the Azurian Fleet began to press forward through the seas, the SIREN Ships began to turn their guns to bear as the opposing fleet began to get closer. Then, a shot is fired, and several more had been sent towards the Azurian Fleet in a multi-rapid barrage of laser projectiles.

The shots all hit the Azur Lane Ships as Hood, jumps forward from the explosion's cloud to state about elegance, as Wisdom Cubes begin to fly towards their respective Ship-person.

Hood: "Elegance isn't just for show!"

As her rig had formed together, Sheffield and Edinburgh also activate their rigs as they begin to fire. Hood bears her guns, turning them towards the Sirens as she fires, Sheffield started to fire her miniature hull-attached pistols at them, while Edinburgh fires her cannons.

The SIREN Fleet begins to take damage, as Edward Dyson begins to go forth with his own rig. His rig consisted of a pistol, which is a miniature ship hull retaining a turret of 2, 13.5-inch/343mm guns, while the four turrets that are retaining those guns, are placed in their own separate hulls on each side, like they're holding them as they protect the guns that's reminiscent of a spider's leg, with two of those turrets at his hips, and the last are hanging by his shoulders.

How he can still be flexible despite the physical interference from his rig, is still a mystery. And along with that, his walking cane is also altered to have a sharpened blade at it's end, which is reminiscent of a sword.

Edward fired several shots at the SIREN Ships, as he destroyed around 6 Bishops, 12 Knights, and around 25 Pawns as he directed his rig to fire at the Queen Ships.

As he makes it to, he groups up with the rest of the Royal Navy Girls, as HMS Kent, member of the County-class Heavy Cruisers, fires a shot from her hand held rig.

Kent: "Ready for a big boom?"

*BOOM!*

The other Ship-girls fired the guns of their rigging, as Edward Dyson tells them to move aside, which they agreed to do.

Edward Dyson: "Oi...! Ladies, please. Move aside for a bit."

When they cleared up the way, Edward uses his skill ["Gentleman's Wrath"] as he fired off a barrage of shells at some of the SIREN Ships that were in front of them.

*BOOOOOOOOM!!*

The moment that all of the shells made contact with the SIREN Ship, the explosion was of a massive size, one that it also wiped out some of the other ships that were with them. They seemed stunned at the destructive power that Edward Dyson had managed to put up, that they seemed impressed with his power.

Meanwhile, Subsonic Planes of the Queen SIREN Ships began to launch their missiles at the fleet, as they began to close in. A squadron of those planes happened to be closing in, as Norfolk and Suffolk don't exactly know what to do, when Eldridge walks up in front of them, and uses her rig's extra-terrestrial weapons to shoot them down.

Eldridge: "I'll do my best."

Six shots of electricity were sent up in a spacey manner, intercepting the fighters before they can fire their missiles, which impressed Norfolk and Suffolk.

Norfolk: "Wow... You're awesome, Eldridge."

The Cleveland Siblings were already firing rapidly upon a Queen SIREN Ship before it disintegrated, before Cleveland states that it's the last Ship, or so she thought...

Cleveland: "That's the last one!"

Columbia turns to her left and saw two artillery shells as Stonehenge moves in to assist. The Cleveland Siblings dodged the attack however as they landed back on the Sea. Out in the open, appeared to be two Sakura Empire Battleships, named IJN Ise, and IJN Hyuuga, leader and member of the Ise-class Battleships.

Menestheus: "Oh crap."

Ise: "Good moves... I will enjoy this."

Hyuuga: "Let's wrap this up and go for a drink."

Stonehenge(Mind): "Of course they would include the Sakuran Battleships in this fleet. Even if I, am too a battleship, I can't stand my ground without some assistance."

Cleveland: "Sakura Empire Battleships...!"

The other Sakura Empire ships suddenly appeared from their own individual portals, with Kaga standing on top of her own Carrier, while the Azurian Ship-people begin to rally behind their flagship leader. With the Sakura Empire doing the same, as IJN Katsuo, and IJN Hotaru appeared with them. 

Being the twin members of the Hashidate-class Gunboats, Katsuo and Hotaru are both at the age of 8. Both of them have short-medium brunette hair, but they have different eye colors, with Katsuo having a pair of grey eyes, while Hotaru has violet eyes.

Katsuo wears a single-striped, Jam-purple Sleeveless-shirt, with Persian-blue cropped pants, along with a Rebecca-purple cloth jacket that is held together by strings.

Hotaru meanwhile, wears a Sky-blue jumpsuit, who's arms and legs end below the knees and elbows. She wears that along with a medium, Amethyst-purple plain skirt, an Iceberg-blue crop-top, and a Rosewood-pink coat that ended past her knees.

The Azurian Fleet seemed a bit surprised at the appearances of Gunboats battling along with them, as they stand right in front of the Crimson Axis Fleet. They all have their rigs out, as they faced each other. Javelin and Laffey kept their cool as Yuudachi pops her knuckles in preparation, Yukikaze and Shigure getting ready, and finally, Ayanami and Monowai with determined faces, however, Monowai is smiling, like he's remembering... positive.

Akagi: "Now... Let me savor this."

Monowai(Mind): "Until the moment that my secret is exposed... I shall officially, on my own will, rejoin the Azur Lane Alliance in secret. I know of my faults, but I ain't the one in charge... for it is my own way to atone for my mistakes."

Pandora: "We... are not, going to allow that."

Everyone started to prepare themselves as they ready their weapons and rigging, waiting for a signal to attack, right until Prince of Wales draws her sword, and yells it out.

P. Wales: "Fire!"

*BOOM!*

Her ship's turrets began to fire their guns as the rest of the Ship-people within the Azur Lane Fleet, began to follow. Kaga commands the rest of the Sakura Empire to strike back for a retribution, as she stated that Heaven is in favor for the Crimson Axis.

Kaga: "Advance, Sakura Empire warriors! Heaven's will is on our side!"

Takao and Atago drew out their swords as they charged into battle, with the former slicing through 3 artillery shells that came towards them, with her katana. While Enterprise and Tyler began to send in their F4F Wildcats and F6F Hellcats Fighters into the air, with Pandora going to do the impossible for a Destroyer.

Souryuu: "It's begun."

Hiryuu: "But, dear sister Souryuu, what is this place that we're in? What did Akagi do?"

Souryuu: "I have no idea..."

There was a slight hopping sound as Pandora, with her cloak on, started to hop on top of the F6F Hellcats in order to reach the squadron of SBD Douglas Dive Bombers, so she can reach Enterprise, whilst preparing her bow. But because her bow is the significant signal, it'll be discovered and notified, which is connected to Pandora's secret training with her idol that allowed her the ability to hop onto the planes.

The Destroyer of Curiosity came in with Enterprise, as she engages with Kaga with her squadron of Dive Bombers. With the Japanese Carrier seeing the signature short-bow as she realizes, who was the one behind the cloak.

Kaga: "I see that the main actors are here..."

As the battle progressed onward, Zuikaku and Shoukaku were going around the battlefield until they saw Enterprise and a cloaked Ship-girl on the squadron of aircraft.

Zuikaku: "Grey Ghost!"

Shoukaku(Mind): "Is that... Pandora? I... I see her signature short-bow!"

With a faint, gleaming shine, Pandora prepares her Short-bow as she aims her arrows, and fires at Zuikaku, just as she tosses her plane-shaped origami at Enterprise's planes, destroying them. However, Enterprise hops off of the plane with Pandora following behind her, hopping onto a squadron of Rose-emblemed SBD Dauntless Dive Bombers that came from Tyler, who's currently firing upon his enemies with his cannons and pistol, along with sending additional bombers to attack them, either being a torpedo bomber, or a dive bomber.

Zuikaku: "Wait!"

Kaga: "Stand back, 5th Carrier Division."

Zuikaku: "But, Kaga! I want to fight the Grey Ghost!"

Kaga: "This is my fight, to vindicate my honor. There is no role to play for a fledgling like you."

As the squadron of SBD Dauntless Dive Bombers have released their payload of bombs, the Carrier that was struck, IJN Kaga transforms into a thousand wisdom cubes before trans-mutating into blue-flaming A6M Mitsubishi Zeros to chase after the Grey Ghost and the Destroyer of Curiosity, with one of those flaming planes turning solid before Kaga hopped on top of it.

Which surprises Zuikaku, who never tried hopping onto her planes before, commented if that method is what Aircraft Carriers seem to do.

Zuikaku: "Is that really something that Carriers do now?"

As the SBD Dauntless Dive Bomber fires it's tail-gun at the flaming Zeros, destroying them, Pandora is seen with Enterprise, firing her short-bow at Kaga as she dodges a majority of them, while her Zero fires upon the Douglas Dive Bomber, but ends up narrowing the amount of bombers in the air.

Enterprise: "Are you really in an alliance with the Sirens?"

Kaga: "Did Akashi talk? She needs to be disciplined once we get her back."

Pandora: "We had an additional person in the mix, one in the Sakura Empire."

Kaga: "What?"

Enterprise: "You know that you and Akagi are traitors! Right?! Not just to us, but to your Sakura Empire comrades as well!" (She fires a couple energy arrows at Kaga as she's about to finish her sentence)

Kaga: "You know nothing about my sister!"

Pandora: "You think she's trying to revive the dead or something?!"

Kaga's eyes widened at Pandora's comment before glaring at her angrily, wondering how did she could guess what is Akagi doing, at a first guess.

Kaga: "Now, how in the Gods' name, did you know?!"

Pandora seemed a little surprised at the comment, as she discovered something that she found by a mere guess, as the three of them clashed in an aerial dogfight, with Akagi commented about how did Pandora discover about her mission, and with her stating that Kaga can't lift all of the burdens by herself.

Akagi: "Just how can she guess something like that? Oh well, I can't let it go for now, but Kaga can't do all of the work."

Akagi was about to toss her origami at the two Ship-girls, but she saw 4 miniature artillery shells heading towards her, so she had to toss her origami at them to cancel out the attack, before she saw Belfast, holding onto the miniature shells.

Akagi: "Here comes the nuisance."

Several portals, up to possibly the hundreds digit in dozens, had spawned behind the Japanese Carrier, revealing triple AA guns as they aimed towards Belfast.

Belfast: "!"

Akagi: "Your meal is served...!"

The AA guns began to fire at Belfast, as Enterprise got distracted with the noise, and with Belfast dodging the AA Fire that was directed by Akagi, before Pandora turned around and saw Kaga closing in on her. She yells at her to get her attention, but it seemed to be too late for her to realize.

Pandora: "Enterprise! Look out!"

Kaga: "I have you."

In the sense of slow motion, Pandora mutters an apology to Enterprise before she's done something drastic.

Enterprise: "!"

Pandora: "Enterprise.... I... I'm so sorry!" She ends up pushing Enterprise off of the SBD Dauntless, before she turns around and fires her pistol at Kaga!

Enterprise/Kaga: "!?"

Pandora suddenly pushed Enterprise off of the SBD Dauntless as the Mitsubishi A6M Zero fired it's guns, and the former had fired her pistol, which resulted with a massive explosion that made a cloud of dust, before another explosion had occurred, which Kaga got knocked back from the blast, but managed to right herself before she's floating in the air.

As for Pandora, glitchy phantoms of the Grey Ghost were appearing in Pandora's place, almost as if Enterprise, was supposed to follow the sequence of events before those phantoms faded as she began to fall. Belfast saw all of this before she used smoke shells to mask her retreat.

Belfast: "Pandora?!" (She fires her rig, but ends up using smoke shells to mask her retreat.)

As the AA guns began to fire at the location of where Belfast stood, Akagi was staring at the blank spot that the Cruiser was once standing at, as it got bombarded with AA Shells, before it settled, revealing that Belfast had disappeared from the barrage, which got the latter to be annoyed.

Enterprise: After she landed on the ground, she saw Pandora falling from the sky before she called out to her. "Pandora! Noooo!"

*SPLASH!*

As Pandora sunk beneath the ocean, she was lifeless in a coma. She had a scratch on her left arm's shoulder and coat, and her skirt being a little damaged on it's right, as her wounds began to bleed out. As she sunk deeper into the ocean, we receive a flashback of her meeting the Grey Ghost.

And while that was happening, a glitchy phantom of the Grey Ghost is seen with Pandora, like it's mirroring something that might've happened before, but now she took Enterprise's spot in her stead.

[Flashback]

It was at the Dormitories as Pandora saw Enterprise, going outside of her room after grabbing an MRE. The young Destroyer was fan-girling about the Grey Ghost, but she kept her in her gleeing as she went to greet Enterprise.

Pandora: "Enterprise-sama?"

Enterprise: "Hmm? Why are you standing there? Shouldn't you be off with your siblings?"

Pandora: "I couldn't. I just wanted to tell you that I happened to be a big fan of you, Enterprise. How you managed to defeat your SIREN enemies so easily, I just wanted to be like you!"

The carrier seemed a little surprised as Pandora told her why she wouldn't go back to her dorm. She wanted to be like her? She can only sense the enthusiasm and potential that Pandora seems to be emitting as summoned her rig, which shows her pistol connected to a Short-bow.

Pandora: "I'd practically wanted to at least follow your footsteps so I can make my own! You were my idol, Enterprise... I just wanted to at least be the best Ship-person in Azur Lane, and one that might follow your legacy in my own name!"

Enterprise seemed reluctant to let the idolizing Ship-girl to be accepted as side-member, but she relented on doing so, as time passed on.

Enterprise: "Alright. Listen... for there's a thing that comes from the constant warfare in the world, that you must learn, 'War never Changes, No matter the Era'."

The young Destroyer didn't know what to say, before she said something that surprises her.

Pandora: "Why's that? 'Don't people have the ability to change too'?"

The Carrier-girl's eyes widened for a bit as she shakes her head to snap out of her shock, leaving her confused.

[End of Flashback]

That was the flashback that Pandora has, as a voice, along with Pandora's, began to ring out into the ocean as she sank. The glitchy voice sounded like a phantom version of Enterprise, as the voice stated about what was on her mind, while Pandora's voice explains the flashback that was shown to us.

Pandora(Mind): "I was curious about the Grey Ghost, so I went to see her... I was a fan-girl, who idolized her because of the campaign missions she participated in..."

"From the moment we were born, the ocean was a place for war." :???

Pandora(Mind): "I had no idea why is she refusing to embrace her humanity... it was until I discovered about Yorktown, her big sister..." 

"The roar of artillery, the smell of gunpowder. The heat of a nearby flame, the cold of the water..." :???

Pandora(Mind): "I made it my goal to make sure that she can accept her humanity again... but back then, I wasn't afraid of the possibility that, I might lose something, or someone... to the ocean itself..."

The Destroyer-girl raises her hand as if she's about to reach for safety as she's still in a lifeless state, but she's not in a coma anymore.

"For me, the ocean is..." :???

Pandora(Mind): "It never once crossed my mind... until now... I just wanted to see this all end..."

It was right until the Black Mental Cube glowed a quick, bright shine, before a black shine took over, and white cracks were beginning to form on the Cube.

Pandora's eyes opened wide with fear as she sees the events that led to the formation of Azur Lane, before she sees Conformi again. Only this time, the Ashen-girl is in a sea of flaming wreckage, all around her as her looks were changed, as Pandora looks at Conformi with fright. Her clothes were stained with yellow and red blood as she puts down the body of her Idol, Enterprise, as she places her among the Elite SIRENs, who are all dead, along with her brother Pandorus, and her friends.

Conformi's eyes were cold, not having a light of hope as she stared at Pandora, which her legs were shaking with anxiety, before a Vermillion-red and Midnight-blue flash appeared in Conformi's eyes, and Pandora snaps awake, with the same colored lights appearing her eyes, with her left eye shining a Midnight-blue, and her right eye shining a Vermillion-red.

[Back on the Surface]

Enterprise is having flashbacks about her big sister Yorktown, because of Pandora falling into the water as she teared up from letting her fall into the ocean, with Belfast accompanying her for a little comfort.

Akagi: "Rest in peace, Destroyer of Curiosity. Though your interruption has caused a difficulty in our plans, your will shall inherit the Black Box, and you will become a part, of an even greater force."

Enterprise: "Pandora... why? Why couldn't you let me take the hit for you?" She tried to keep herself calm as she collapsed onto her knees, tears beginning to form as she tried to hold them back.

Belfast: "Enterprise..."
Mind: "I never thought about what she said to her before, but she may have predicted that this might happen..."

Akagi laughed at the Destroyer-girl's defeat as she turned to Enterprise.

Akagi: "Now... It's time for the Grey Ghost to join her, huh?"

Suddenly, the spot of where Pandora had fell into, glowed a Dark-purple before a beam of Vermillion-red and Midnight-blue light, bursts from the ocean. The amount of energy that was appearing at the scene, shocks everyone in both sides, as it shakes the Mirror Sea. And along with that, Dark-purple lightning appears from the beam as it strikes the ocean, which might mean that the beam of light, is actually unstable.

Akagi: "!?"

Kaga: "What's going on?!"

PT-72: "Javy? Laffey? What is happening?!"

Javelin: "I don't know what's happening!"

Monowai: "Oh god.. Don't tell me that..."

Belfast: "Pandora!"

Out in the distance, Observer Alpha is observing the pillar of energy that came from the battle, with her lazy SIREN-boy, Beholder Gamma. He's actually the first Male SIREN that was recorded in their history because of their Mental Cubes' abnormality. He takes the form of an 18-year old, and he wears the following attire, a Slate-grey crop shirt with a modified Jet-black, bottomless jacket that can allow the tentacles on his shoulder pads to go through out of, which allows him to get some additional things without moving. Along with Spider-black shorts that stopped half-way at his thighs' center, and a pair of Pebble-grey rubber shoes with Obsidian-black soles. Because of the fact that he's lazy, but can manage himself well in battle, his rig takes the form of a Nurse Shark, which these species of sharks are known for being the couch potato of the sea.

The nurse shark simply happens to be retaining 6 arms that are attached in a vertical ring position despite their placement, with each arm retaining a Laser Cannon. Two arms are at the back top in a V-pattern, two arms are the ones up-front, and the last two arms are below the two arms.

Judging from the abnormality that's emerging from the scene, Observer Alpha did not expect this to happen, as Beholder also commented that it's unstable.

Observer Alpha: "This was never expected at all. I didn't think all of this came from Pandora!"

Beholder Gamma: He stretches out a little before yawning. "*yawn* ...and I never expected, all of this energy to become... unstable..."

Observer Alpha: "Yeah, but it's also more powerful than the Black Mental Cube! I think it might explode if we stay here for a little longer, so let's get out of here!"

Beholder Gamma: "Alright... alright... give me... a moment. *yawn*" He started to move with his rig as it followed Observer Alpha to a safer location.

When the light from the beam died down, it revealed a stoic Pandora, who's face is marked with a sense of fear before it was adjusted to a silent one, which made her emotions unreadable.

Her glowing eyes were staring at Kaga, the Vermillion-red and Midnight-blue lights were shining in her eyes as the Japanese Carrier-girl is filled with shock, which distracted her before 5 gunfire sounds were heard from her pistol. All five of the Energy Bullets has struck Kaga, with 3 of them for her chest and heart, along with two bullets for her head.

She was in shock from what happened.

Kaga: "What did you...?" She was going to state about what happened, before she fell down from her Zero, and fell into the ocean, as the plane itself, disintegrated.

Akagi: "Kaga!" She went towards her sister in an attempt to grab her, but suddenly, she backed away because of the intensifying light.

The light beam that was shining brighter, sent off a massive shockwave that shakes the Mirror Sea, right before it started expand outward, consuming the rest of the Mirror Sea as everyone seemed to be in shock.

Zuikaku yells out her elders' names before she was hugged by Zuikaku, and being guarded by Hangetsu as the pillar consumes them.

Zuikaku: "Akagi! Kaga!"

Shoukaku: "Zuikaku!" (She immediately hugs her sister to try and protect her, but she gets comsumed with the beam of light)

Hangetsu: "Brace yoursel-!" He was putting his pistol outward as it is a way to defend them, before he got absorbed by the light.

The Azurian Fleet seemed to be shocked with the beam of light consuming the Mirror Sea, along with the rest of the Ship-people who were present.

Q. Elizabeth: "What is that...?!"

Enterprise and Hornet: "Pandora... what did you do?"

Javelin: "Laffey!" She ran towards the Benson-class Destroyer and shielded her before she got consumed, she didn't noticed that PT-72 and PT-73 were also hugging Laffey before they were absorbed by the beam of light.

Katsuo: "What in-?! Hotaru!" He grabs his sister twin and shielded her with an embrace before he got consumed.

Ayanami: "Everyone..." She can only cover her eyes as the beam of light gets closer.

Monowai: Seeing the light from the beam getting closer, he yells at Ayanami to get her attention because he was going to admit his deeds. "Ayanami! I wanted to say I'm sorry...! I'm sorry for admitting the truth to Azur-" He was cut off by the beam of light consuming him, before he can finish his sentence.

When the light had finally died down, the Mirror Sea was gone, leaving behind a stormy sea, with Akagi stating to Pandora, what, or who, is she, as the two are in a stand-off.

Akagi: "What... are you?"

Pandora: "...." She didn't say anything as her eyes glared at Akagi, while her Vermillion-red and Midnight-blue lights shined on, ominously.

Akagi: "You won't stand in my way."

Akagi's flaming carrier deck begins to intensify as it forms around her, and shaped itself into the form of a red flaming dragon, a manifestation of Akagi's one-sided love.

Akagi: "This is the manifestation of my love. My love surpasses time, and overwhelms even the gods... For the Sakura Empire, and for my dear sister...!"

As the flaming dragon dashes towards Pandora to consume her alive, she spoke out in a raging manner as she fired off her Short-bow at the dragon, one arrow at a time while letting her rage out slowly.

Pandora: "Nobody... nobody, not even your sister, likes one-sided love, you... Pathetic..." (She fired an energy arrow at the flaming dragon)

*BOOM!*

The dragon falters a bit as it prepares to charge again.

Pandora: "Obsessive..." (She fires another energy arrow at the dragon)

*BOOM!*

The dragon started to weaken as it's flames began to die...

Pandora: "Clingy.... Love-sick.." (She fired a third arrow at the dying dragon)

*BOOM!*

When the arrow connected, the flaming dragon died as Akagi's one-sided love became useless in the end, as she lets out all of her rage in the last two words before unleashing a barrage of attacks upon the Japanese Carrier.

Pandora: "SISTERLY YANDEREEEEEE~!!!" (She repeatedly fired her pistol and short-bow at a rapid pace that it overwhelms Akagi!)

Akagi had tears in her eyes, as fear began to overtake her from the barrage of energy shells, bullets and arrows, before she got pierced by all of them in different places.

Akagi: "AH-!!!"

*BOOOOOOOM!*

[In an unknown place...]

There was something in Akagi's mind after she got impaled by Pandora's barrage of Energy Shells, Bullets and Arrows before they exploded. She's in a red field of flowers as she looked around, she ended up seeing a woman holding an umbrella, she seemed happy to see her.

Because that, was IJN Amagi, leader of the Amagi-class Battlecruisers!

Akagi stretches her arm out, as if she's about to reach her, but before she could... the white light consumes the scene before it's seen.

[Back into Reality]

Akagi started to fall with a lifeless face, that's marked with fear after experiencing the barrage that exploded on her. A medium-sized arrow had pierced her stomach before it exploded...

*BOOM!*

After the explosion ended, Akagi had a medium headwound, her left arm had a chunk of it removed at the shoulder, her right arm is blown off, there's a hole that's straight through her stomach, and her legs were bloodied up too. Aside from that chaotic blood-fest, her clothes were also torn and broken in certain areas, and it was soaking up her blood.

When Pandora saw Akagi all bloodied up, she snapped out of her gaze to realize, what did she done, as she stares at her hands, which are now covered with Akagi's blood, before reaching out to grab Akagi, but it's too late..

Pandora: "Akagi!"

Akagi only stretches her hand out to Pandora, by only a little before she passed out, and her body fell into the ocean, as her blood gets into the sea, before it's gone, washed away.

Pandora: "No... no, no, nononono! Akagi!"

Pandora went back down, onto the stormy sea as she went to where Akagi landed. She was tearing up because, even though she was her enemy, she was a former ally, one who would help Azur Lane out by defeating the SIRENS, and even though she sometimes fought the battles, not once did she intentionally cause someone to die.

As she tried to apologize to her dead body, a glitchy voice of Enterprise is heard as Pandora sobbed.

"I see now."

Pandora: "I-I'm... I'm sorry...!" 

"I finally understand."

Pandora: "Akagi! I-I didn't mean for this to happen!"

"I..."

Pandora: "You were our ally, I didn't want this...!"

"I am afraid of the ocean..."

Pandora: "I just...."

"....don't want to lose... someone else...! Come back...!"

[Timeskip brought to you by cultured weebs despairing because of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure not existing]

[Whew... that was a large one! I never thought that this would end up being this far... I hope I didn't took the mature rating too far, considering that I ended up getting Akagi some serious wounds that may have resulted in her possible death.]

[Location: Unknown Sea]

After the light beam had settled, Observer Alpha and Beholder Gamma were talking about Pandora, along with someone bringing in a bloody corpse of a familiar Carrier.

Observer Alpha: "I never thought about how one Ship-girl can have so much power, that it can literally allow her to blow up, ALL of the TWO factions, INCLUDING US, would become that UNSTABLE!"

Beholder Gamma: "That actually freaks me out, even if we're their enemies, we have to at least somehow get that energy suppressed, under control, or at the very least, removed so she can't threaten all of us..."

Observer Alpha: "The question is how... 'How can we suppress an unstable energy source within a Ship-girl that possesses it'?"

Beholder Gamma: "This is going to be a long day..."

???: "Guys...? I came back with 'her', but... she's nearly dead, and there's- blood on my clothes! Holy crap!"

Beholder and Observer: "Oh, GOD!!"

Both of them were stunned to see IJN Akagi, all bloody from her fight as she's barely breathing, but she will lose her life to Pandora as the figure, who reveals herself to be Tester Beta, stated that it might take some time to heal her before they can initiate their plan.

Tester Beta: "This might take a while... if we don't heal her now, and suppress that Ship-girl from getting possessed by this, Ashen-girl named Conformi, there's no way that I'm risking a battle with that girl."

The scene fades to black as we have yet to see, what does Fate have in store for Akagi...

[Okay, I hope that I didn't overdo this chapter like in Chapter 2: "The Attack on the Alliance - Part 2", mainly because of the blood that came from Pandora's rage-influenced barrage, but that was the thing that was forming in my mind as I tried to form this chapter]

[Also, if you were wondering about the skit that I might be working on, I don't even know if I can make that, mainly because that I'm sorta used to building on established storylines as templates for my stories, and timeline sequences. Sorry if I might be lacking in creating it's original sequence of events and what not, I hope you aren't disappointed with my work, because what I said... is a bit of a truth to myself.

Mainly because I might be self-doubting myself almost all the time when it comes to my talents of being somewhat like an animator on Flipa-Clip with only three layers, a Story Author that can only write OCs that might be fleshed out, and stories that were built on an existing piece of information, and a clay sculptor who wasn't used to clay-mation/stop-animation and hasn't touched clay in a long while...]

[I hope that you would understand, umm... thanks and good-bye for now..] - MatthiasWrites

Created on November 30th, 2021
Time: 10:55am

Finished on December 4th, 2021
Time: 9:26pm

[Total Word Count: 9,173 Words]

Modification Date 1 - November 9th, 2021
Time: 8:25am

[New Total Word Count: 9,199 Words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 635 23
A UNSC fleet blindly launch themselves in a sector where they received multiple messages. However as they get near to the Sector, an anomaly pulls th...
35.9K 437 27
Well it's done. All Sirens are confirmed destroyed, the Crimson Axis has surrendered and have joined forces with the rest of Azur lane and peace was...
5.9K 159 18
The Axis won before the Eagle union can Intervene and Help the Royal Navy and now the Axis has eyes on The Eagle union All of blueprints of the Essex...
77.3K 2K 67
The Atlantic Ocean, 20xx. The war between the alien Sirens and humanity has been raging for decades, with the Sirens having a seemingly unbreakable...